Watch Aladdin (1992) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeAladdin is a lovely Film. It's one of the best Disney movies. The music and animation are wonderful. Aladdin is a movie that anyone can watch. It's funny and entertaining. This delivers a very good message about being who you really are and not trying to be someone else to impress someone. I hope you all will enjoy watching this movies don't forget to comment and let us know your opinion about it.

How to Watch Aladdin (1992) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Aladdin full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



127 Responses to "Watch Aladdin (1992) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anne says:

    Works just fine, thanks!

  2. Admin says:

    Great. I am glad this stream works fine.

  3. Anonymous says:

    great movie

  4. Anonymous says:

    Awesome!

  5. Anonymous says:

    It cuts out about halfway through and goes straight to the end

  6. Anonymous says:

    Is there a way to disable subtitles?

  7. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments everyone. It works fine to the end here. Unfortunately, there is no way to remove subtitle.

  8. Awesome, love that movie, worked fine, well pleased thanks

  9. Anonymous says:

    WHY IS IT THAT IT CUTS ABOUT HALFWAY AND GOES STRAIGHT TO THE END? FIX IT PLEASE

  10. Admin says:

    Anon, it works fine here. Refresh the page and try again.

  11. Anonymous says:

    I loved this movie and it worked perfectly fine!

  12. Joe says:

    This is almost the first time I watch Aladdin. Maybe I did that when I was young but I forget. It's very fascinating! Thank you!

  13. Kylei says:

    I love this movie, Aladdin reminds me of my boyfriend. Btw this is my favorite Disney movie! XD

  14. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie! Could you please post the second movie?

  15. Admin says:

    Anon, The Return of Jafar is the second movie? let me know the name and I will add it to my list.

  16. Anonymous says:

    yes, return of jafar

  17. Anonymous says:

    And king of thieves

  18. Anonymous says:

    I freakin' love Aladdin. TTwTT <3 Fangirl ova here.

  19. Admin says:

    Anon, added both The Return of Jafar and Aladdin and the King of Thieves to my list.

  20. Anonymous says:

    Have you uploaded the other two aladdins it would make a great movie night. Can you all the lion kings cinderellas beauty and the beasts mulans and little mermaids please and thank you. My daughter and I would love it.

  21. Admin says:

    Isabellie, I can't fix it. Stream works fine here maybe you can try again using another browser.

  22. Anonymous says:

    thanks! great movie

  23. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't work on iPad!:(

  24. Admin says:

    Anon, it works fine on my new iPad. Maybe you can try again using another browser.

  25. Anonymous says:

    Thanks. Watched with my daughter. We love it!

  26. Anonymous says:

    Loved it! Though I forgot how weird Aladdin's eyes were until now. And the subtitles were a bit annoying, but still, thank you so much for creating this site, and for putting Aladdin on it. Disney's the best!

  27. Anonymous says:

    Is there any way you can download this movie? Btw love the site.so much!!! :)

  28. i love this website ! Brings me back so many childhood memories, thank you !

  29. Anonymous says:

    it keeps reloading, literally, every 30 seconds and then cuts out halfway through the movie :( ive been trying to watch it for 3 days. :(

  30. home on the range please! :)

  31. Anonymous says:

    It doesn't load on my iPad. :(

  32. Anonymous says:

    Love this film brings back so many memories.

  33. Anonymous says:

    I farted when I got halfway through.

  34. Anonymous says:

    good quality...it stopped at 14:27 and I refreshed the page & it was fine after that. Thx! great site

  35. I'm kinda anoyed i watched this the other day and i tryed today and it didnt work :-(

  36. Anonymous says:

    i love this movie it worked fine for me

  37. Megss K says:

    In the middle at around 30 mins it stopped and wouldn't play :(

  38. Anonymous says:

    I love this site!

    Movie played with no issues. Now I can enjoy my Arabian nights experience!

    Thank You!

  39. Anonymous says:

    Wow! such a wonderful movie! Aww, maa memories in the Disney wonderland. I loved this movie when I was 6 or 7. whatever, thank you. The one who shared this movie :D

  40. Anonymous says:

    I can't put it to full screen? I've been able to do this with the other movies I've watched on this site.

  41. Anonymous says:

    One of my favorites!! :) thanks for sharing it worked great!!

  42. Anonymous says:

    It stopped halfway through... Please fix! I haven't seen this movie before and I need to know how it ends! :(

  43. It works good, but can you remove the adds ?? It is just really annoying

  44. Anonymous says:

    Awesome! This is amazing! Thanks so much!

  45. Anonymous says:

    it skipped =(...soooo much of the movie wasnt seen

  46. Anonymous says:

    I've been having trouble around 4/5 minutes into the movie. It just stops loading the rest of the movie.

  47. it doesn't play the whole movie

  48. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't load

  49. Anonymous says:

    Thank you very much Mr.Admin sir:)

  50. Anonymous says:

    it skipped to the end when i was in the beginning!

  51. Anonymous says:

    um I only have 86 minutes not the full movie.....
    Is there a second video?

    other than that its great

  52. Anonymous says:

    Tr play button has a strike rough it... Cant play :'(

  53. Anonymous says:

    Stream not working very well but thank you for the movies!

  54. Anonymous says:

    i watched monster's inc on here and it was great, but now on my ipad, the play button does not work and on my computer it tells me it cannot play, and does not play...

  55. Anonymous says:

    Can you add Pinocchio?

  56. Nads and Biwwi-chan says:

    THANK YOU FOREVER FOR MAKING THIS BLOGSPOT i love you

  57. Anonymous says:

    I got halfway as well then in went to the end

  58. Anonymous says:

    This movie was great. I saw what could happen if you do not tell the truth by saying that you are someone you are not. Jesus can help you to tell the truth always. BTW I enjoyed the expression and comedy of all the characters especially the genie. What great God- given talent was used to portray him. Anyway I like your site and hope to see other awesome disney classics and hits to come across the big screen.

  59. Anonymous says:

    Love Aladdin, best disney movie ever, thank you so much

  60. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much!! the subtitles are really helpful :)

  61. Anonymous says:

    It went halfway then stopped. :(

  62. Aly Kitty says:

    It works! Thanks so much

  63. Anonymous says:

    Please add the emperors new groove!

  64. Anonymous says:

    Never mind I just saw it

  65. Secret says:

    Hi Admin, thanks for all these movies. This one worked very well. I know that you get a lot of requests and everything but I was wondering if you could please add " Frozen". The Disney movies that is released either tomorrow or was released today. My Thanks in advance.

  66. Anonymous says:

    movie has been removed please post it again please. thanks for all the movies

  67. Anonymous says:

    It doesn't work :( it says it's been removed from public acess :(

  68. Anonymous says:

    worked great! Thank you!!!

  69. Anonymous says:

    Worked AWESOME LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

  70. Anonymous says:

    It's good, but audio is really low:(. But very great in HD!

  71. Anonymous says:

    Mine is showing spanish subtitles.... how do you turn it off?

  72. Anonymous says:

    It stops like every 5 seconds!!

  73. Anonymous says:

    I agree with the anon above me, it's stops like every 5 seconds I can't even enjoy the movie this way ):

  74. Anonymous says:

    thank you. i forgot 99% of this movie, and snippets have been following me for a long time so i had to seee it again.

  75. Anonymous says:

    works really well,and yes it is in 2 parts, the screen underneath plays the 2nd half. thankyou so much for this movie, never seen it before and really enjoyed it

  76. Anonymous says:

    It tells me this film was taking fom public view

  77. Anonymous says:

    Mine has no picture

  78. Anonymous says:

    IT DOES NOT WORK YOU CHEATERS!!

  79. Anonymous says:

    the video works fine :) i just want the subtitles to go away!
    Thankyou

  80. This one goes in and out of buffering:( the other movie are fine

  81. Anonymous says:

    it's really slow and only streams halfway to the movie then stops :(

  82. Awesome site..thk u for this..I hav watched all my fav movies again..reminds me of sweet memories of childhood..site works perfectly fine n the print is very good too..those who do hav problem wid the site, I think its ur network prob coz mine it streams pretty fast n full movie too..thks once again for this Mr.Admin :)

  83. Anonymous says:

    it seems to stream just fine (only like 5 mins in) but the sound is all wierd/squeaky. i was just watching stuff on netflix so i know its not my computer - any fix for this?

  84. I love this movie! Thank you so much. I love all these movies. My favorite character is the genie. And when he is sad he looks so cute!!! Well thanks and can you add Shrek Forever After? Thanks.

  85. Anonymous says:

    it didn't work

  86. Anonymous says:

    very slow........had 2 wait for over an hour for it........but rest was awesome!!!!!!!Thanks alot!

  87. Anonymous says:

    It was wonderful... But right when they were about to leave the dungeon, it skipped to the very end. :(

  88. Anonymous says:

    The stream works great, but it's a pity the sound is very mechanical. Wonderful movie tough! :) Maybe it'd be possible to fix the sound?

  89. Anonymous says:

    Doesnt work

  90. Anonymous says:

    It wont play please help!

  91. Anonymous says:

    Same here # love this movie

  92. Anonymous says:

    Its not working. Please fix it !

  93. Anonymous says:

    This film will be special after what happened earlier the genie like no other genie's this film is a classic

  94. Anonymous says:

    RIP Robin Williams

  95. Anonymous says:

    Robin Williams...you were the true diamond in the rough for me. We will miss your smile. Always.

  96. Anonymous says:

    Yeah it works THANKS :)

  97. Anonymous says:

    Phew, after trying it after a few days it finally worked!! Thanks :))

  98. Why isnt working on ipad and bb?..It keeps buffering,been trying ths 4 a day.. :/

  99. Anonymous says:

    RIP Robin Willams, you will always be remembered for the smiles you put on our faces

  100. Amanda says:

    <3 made me happy to hear his voice on one of my favorite movies; May you be forever immortalized in your movies Robin Williams

  101. meee says:

    I got halfway in the film then it went straight to the end :(

  102. Anonymous says:

    it doesnt work :(

  103. Anonymous says:

    It has a squeaky sound that wont go away. It's annoying.

  104. Anonymous says:

    its not working at all.

  105. Anonymous says:

    The subtitles and the squeaky sound are very distracting! but thank you soo much for all your uploads!!!

  106. Anonymous says:

    worked great, thanks a lot, my kids were psyched!

  107. Keeps stopping and has subtitles!!

  108. Anonymous says:

    It doesn't show me an arrow to make the movie full screen :(
    But movie plays great...no problems!

  109. Anonymous says:

    Audio is pretty choppy can you fix?

  110. Kelly says:

    Why is it now a link to watch it? What happened to the video?

  111. Anonymous says:

    Where is the movie !?!? ��

  112. Anonymous says:

    Mine just froze in the middle but thank you for putting this up. I've been searching all day to find where I can watch this Disney movie.

  113. K Pereira says:

    FIX THE PLAYBACK ERROR

  114. Doesn't have the play button.

  115. How do you disable the subtitles?

  116. Anonymous says:

    It wont let me make it full screen

  117. Admin says:

    Anon, We have checked the stream, It is working perfect in the full screen so kindly change your browser and try again.
    Thanks...

  118. Unknown says:

    WHY DOES IT KEEP BUFFERING

  119. Admin says:

    Unknown, it depends on your connection, Pause the movie and leave it to load for while then play and it will work fine...
    Enjoy....

  120. Anonymous says:

    works just fine. Thank you

  121. On my android this site works fine but on my iPod where the movie should be is just a blank space what can I do

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.