Watch Beauty and the Beast (1991) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeBeauty and the Beast is one of Disney's greatest films. It's also from the most beautiful and romantic movies ever right behind Titanic. The characters, music and story are brilliant. Beauty and the Beast includes one of the best messages you will see in a Disney movie. I hope more people continue to watch this movie and take that message to heart.

How to Watch Beauty and the Beast (1991) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Beauty and the Beast full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



195 Responses to "Watch Beauty and the Beast (1991) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thank you :) the stream works well

  2. Admin says:

    Awesome, I am glad to hear stream working fine. Thanks for your comment.

  3. Anonymous says:

    Something's wrong with the stream...

  4. Riley says:

    Loved this thank you so much!!! You're blog is awesome it's just the movie would stop quite a few times and I'd have to go back and then forward again for it to play again... Quite annoying but I'm thankful for the movies!!!

  5. Admin says:

    Riley, thanks for you comment and sorry to hear that stream didn't work very well with you. Maybe the server was busy or there were too many connections.

  6. Anonymous says:

    Can you add anastasia please

  7. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for uploading. It is very kind of you!

  8. Anonymous says:

    one of my favourites disney moviesss i lovee beast and bell too .... thanks for uploadingg <3 <3 <3

  9. Admin says:

    You are welcome. Thanks for your comments.

  10. Anonymous says:

    How do you take off the captions?

  11. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for doing this! Im so glad to see all my favorite movies from when I was younger!

  12. Anonymous says:

    You have no idea how long I've been looking for this movie! Thank you so much for putting it on here and free!

  13. Anonymous says:

    it stucks in the middle, then when I restarted it, it says 'this video have not been uploaded yet' T^T

  14. Admin says:

    Anon, refresh the page again and be sure to click once on the play icon to get it to work.

  15. Anonymous says:

    how do you get rid of the captions.

  16. Anonymous says:

    How do yo get rid of the cautions the video is clear just don't need the caption.....

  17. Admin says:

    Anon unfortunately you can't remove cautions from this stream.

  18. nice i like it, because now i can easily watch movies what i want.

  19. Anonymous says:

    I <3 this movie!!

  20. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much! it works very well!

  21. Anonymous says:

    Awesome quality ^^

  22. Anonymous says:

    I'm watching from an iPad it works great I have watched a lot of the movies from this blog I never had any problems

  23. Anonymous says:

    love it!

  24. L.A says:

    it's awesome. thank you.

  25. I've loved this movie since I was a little girl. I remember when it first came out on VHS and we got it for Christmas from a family friend. Now my kids get to enjoy and I get to make more great memories

  26. Anonymous says:

    It's not working

  27. Anonymous says:

    Could you upload Beauty and the Beast:The Enchanted Christmas...please...

  28. Mahesh says:

    Worked great! Like in note, had to just had to keep it in pause for 5 mins for movie to buffer and then worked great.

  29. Anonymous says:

    I'm not wery good at english so special thanks for the subs!
    crying as a little girl...nothing can compare to good old disney movies now.

  30. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much this was great im so glad it worked so well!!!!! :D

  31. Anonymous says:

    At about 49, it doesn't work.

  32. Anonymous says:

    its stop working at 49 minutes. pardon my english.
    but still thank you for uploading sir :)
    love from malaysia.

  33. Anonymous says:

    beautiful movie :)

  34. Anonymous says:

    How do I turn off the lyrics?

  35. Anonymous says:

    Can you upload beauty and the beast 2 the finale pleaseee and the tigger movie :)

  36. Anonymous says:

    I absolutely love this site!! everything loads in no time & it brings back so many childhood memories & its free! I love it so much! Thank you!!!

  37. Anonymous says:

    stream not working!!!

  38. Anonymous says:

    Stream worked but I had to wait for it buffer a lot, thanks for uploading :) brilliant site

  39. Anonymous says:

    Yes Please Pretty Please do this. I've already watched so many classics on this site and I've told all my friends about too. I really want to see this movie and 8 can't find it anywhere else.

  40. Anonymous says:

    It worked terrific. Thank you so mcuh for uploading these :)

  41. Anonymous says:

    Worked perfectly I love this site thank you so much for putting all these classics up

  42. Anonymous says:

    I never had to chance to see this :( But now I watch this and I love it! <3 It's best disney's movie!!

  43. Eve Black says:

    Worked perfectly until the middle, then it just skipped to the end.

  44. Anonymous says:

    Very nice movie , I like it. Upload some new movies . I'll very thank full for that.....

  45. Anonymous says:

    This played beautifully for me on my ipad. Thank you kindly

  46. Anonymous says:

    NOT WORKING AT ALLLL!!!!

  47. Its working thank you :)

  48. Anonymous says:

    it pauses a lot :/

  49. Eirene says:

    Belle still my favorite disney princess !

  50. Anonymous says:

    Worked really well for me. Wonderful memories. Thanks for putting this up.

  51. his is one of my favorites, it teaches you to look beyond apareces and not to settle for what everybody thinks you should do... thank you very very much!!!

  52. Anonymous says:

    could you also add parent trap on here?

  53. Anonymous says:

    Hey I was just wondering, are there certain movie uploads that just can't be played on an iPod touch? I would really appreciate it if you answered! Thanx

    Ps I think it's awesome that you've uploaded all these video this website is amazing!
    So thanx again!

  54. Anonymous says:

    It's supposed to stream the whole movie, correct? Every time I try, it stops at the same spot. When I press play it just starts from the beginning.

  55. Anonymous says:

    this site is not working

  56. Anonymous says:

    Now it will never work cause my foolish selfish father clossed it without doing done and now I can't admin do something I beg you I have never seen this movie

  57. Anonymous says:

    Love this site!! It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, and looking at everyone else's comments, I think that is the case. Can you fix that please?

  58. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for all the hard work you put into the blog. I enjoy that the connections all work and that the website doesn't contain virius. Keep up the good work!

  59. Anonymous says:

    I watched this yesterday, tried to watch it again... didn't work. REALLY annoyed as this is my all-time favourite movie and it means a lot to me, especially as I grew up watching this. Can you sort it out?

  60. Anonymous says:

    OMG.. Love it when I was young and still loving it... thank you..

  61. Anonymous says:

    The movie was crystal clear. THank you so much! I needed it for a homework assignment for graduate school, and yours was the first link. Nothing but praises for you!

  62. Anonymous says:

    I usually come to this site to watch the movies because it works so well. This time, it was saying the film wasn't uploaded or something....

  63. Anonymous says:

    First off love this site!!! But tonight not working so well, loads but then plays only a few seconds then stops for a few then starts again?

  64. Anonymous says:

    thanks for posting this movie its my all time favorite disney princess movie

  65. Anonymous says:

    thank you so much! ive been wanting to see this movie for so long! the stream worked GREAT and the movie starting playing only 10 seconds after i clicked it!!! ;D

  66. Anonymous says:

    Its not working :( saying its not uploaded

  67. Anonymous says:

    Keeps pausing to load video on my android phone.

  68. Anonymous says:

    It's works awesome and I really enjoyed it

  69. Anonymous says:

    This is absolutely wonderful.. bless you! :)

  70. Anonymous says:

    What? When I was half way through the movie I had to go to the beginning again because it was lagging. When I continued it was just like when I started! lagging!

  71. Anonymous says:

    I am in love with this website this is better then anything I absulutly love these movies thank you!!!

  72. Anonymous says:

    the film is not working...

  73. Anonymous says:

    thank you from the booootttom of my hurt <3

  74. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much!

  75. Anonymous says:

    So glad to have found this site, thank you and the stream works perfectly!

  76. Anonymous says:

    LOVELY SITE !!!!!

  77. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for doing this, so glad I found ur page!! my favorite cartoon movie!!

  78. Anonymous says:

    this stream is not working for me :( ??

  79. Anonymous says:

    I don't know how to download this on my Android,can someone teach me how to download this on my Android?

  80. Anonymous says:

    It isn't working, there is only sound playing.

  81. Anonymous says:

    The stream is messed up. First it would stop at about 11:23 and now I won't load at all. I've refreshed the page.

  82. Anonymous says:

    Could you upload the beauty and the beast and the enchanted Christmas? Thanks for all you do!

  83. Anonymous says:

    Stream worked great! No stopping or any issues at all! Thank you so much for uploading this! :D

  84. sean wong says:

    How i hope i can forward.. I have tried to forward but doesnt work.. Anyways Thanks for uploading!

  85. Anonymous says:

    he was more handsome as the beast then human, just saying,

  86. Anonymous says:

    how can I get read of the sub titles.???

  87. Sumreen says:

    What a beautifull story, I wish I fall in love with a beast and it turned out to be a handsome prince

  88. Anonymous says:

    not working ryt now.tnx..

  89. Every movie including this one will go for only 20 - 30 minutes and then wont play anymore, what the heck !!!

  90. Anonymous says:

    It stops playing after 20 minutes.

  91. Anonymous says:

    i have to add a flash player in order to view a bunch of these movies, and when i do install the flash player, it still refuses to play and tells me to install the flash player again

  92. Anonymous says:

    it does not work here in United Arab Emirates

  93. Anonymous says:

    I can only watch half of it when the time is up the film hasn't finished

  94. Anonymous says:

    It keeps stoping like every minute

  95. Anonymous says:

    THANKS LOVE IT ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

  96. Anonymous says:

    It says its been removed :(

  97. The stream is completely gone. .. I'm so sad

  98. Admin says:

    I have added a new stream. Enjoy and thanks for letting me know that it has been removed.

  99. Anonymous says:

    THANK YOU

  100. Anonymous says:

    thank great site you r amazing how do you get rid a subtiles

  101. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much! The stream is working perfectly. This is bringing back childhood memories :D i can't thank you enough :D

  102. um.... the movie skipped to the very end after about 3 mins in. :( all i wanted to do was watch the movie.

  103. Yeap I sure did! I watched this movie while I was on the elliptical & doing my mid & upper body toning! On my galaxy 4 it worked out just fine! It only paused a few times for about 3 seconds each when the beast had gaston in the choke hold but that was it. Not mad at all! Thanx for the movie!!!!

  104. Anonymous says:

    I think the beast looked better as a beast....

  105. Anonymous says:

    Worked brilliantly. Could relive my childhood again and share it with my child. :) Belle was always my favorite princess. Thanks guys for bringing great memories back!

  106. dani foulds says:

    Thank you so much, admin! I love this movie and your website. Thank you so much! Can you please add Mirror Mirror and this other movie called Radio! Thanks!

  107. hayden marks says:

    Same!

  108. Anonymous says:

    this is a really good website :)

  109. Anonymous says:

    thank you! :)

  110. Anonymous says:

    thank you it is working. :)

  111. Anonymous says:

    Why has this video been removed??? So disappointed :-(

  112. Anonymous says:

    pls upload the video again.....:(

  113. Rose Bell says:

    The video says it has been removed from public access. Don't know if this is for legal reasons so, I would like it if it was put back up, but I'll survive.

  114. Anonymous says:

    Video is working fine there is still subtitles though. If the video keeps loading midway. refresh the page press play, then pause it when you see it loading. Then come back five minutes later or so. :) thanks for the upload

  115. Anonymous says:

    where's the rest of the movie?

  116. Anonymous says:

    It stopped at 14:00 min.

  117. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much, have a good day

  118. josie says:

    It was good with streaming, and good quality, but the subtitles are really annoying

  119. Nicole Le says:

    It kept on stopping in the middle of a sene and it was really annoying

  120. Why can't we watch this now

  121. Anonymous says:

    i don't get it. the beast has all kinds of nobility. all his servants are high class eventhough they are utensils and furniture. they even know song and dance. and he eats like a beast? just because he looks like one? i guess my view is influenced by anime. i don't know. good movie though. the beast does have a realistic roar.

  122. Anonymous says:

    this is one of the gayest things i've ever seen. although it could have been bestiality. but then again he looks better as the beast. but then again bestiality lol

  123. tanushree says:

    A zillion kisses ♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥
    luv u all for the efforts.

  124. Anonymous says:

    I don't think hair matters, Gaston..

  125. Anonymous says:

    It's not working, it only let's me watch less than half of it. I'm not sure if it's just a problem on my side or the steam isn't working. Thanks for taking the time to share these movies, though. :)

  126. Anonymous says:

    Stream won't work on my android phone. It works on Aladdin up until about the last 40 mins then stops. It only plays 5 secs of Beauty and the Beast.

  127. Ruby says:

    thank you so much for letting me bring back my childhood memories! The stream works well even with my poor connection!

  128. Anonymous says:

    Why is the movie removed ??

  129. Anonymous says:

    Why is the movie not playing. I can watch others but when I try to open this, it doesn't work. What should I do. I ry need to watch this movie. Please help.

  130. Anonymous says:

    It's frozen. :(
    First only the sound was going but the screen was black. I refreshed it and I thought it was working but it got stuck on the opening title.

  131. Anonymous says:

    um this is the enchanted Christmas... not the same

  132. Anonymous says:

    This is the Christmas version I was hoping for the original...

  133. Anonymous says:

    Every time I click the stream for Beauty and the Beast it leads me to Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Chirstmas

  134. Admin says:

    I have added a new stream, please follow the instructions posted above in main post to get it to work. Thanks.

  135. Anonymous says:

    The ad won't go away and the play sign never comes up :(

  136. Anonymous says:

    the quality was ok. it was kinda glitchy, and it skipped some parts.

  137. Anonymous says:

    it was wonderful! Can you add pippi longstocking?

  138. trish says:

    Still not working

  139. Isn't working for me

  140. There is an ad but there's no x to close it

  141. Anonymous says:

    It says error, and " connection timed out" please fix

  142. There is no play icon to press. There only ads that come on the middle of the screen with no "x" icon to press. Please fix ASAP!

  143. Anonymous says:

    Not working? big play button which is a popup. Cant find the 'x'.

  144. Charlie says:

    I kept getting advertisments and once I closed those there was no movie arg

  145. Anonymous says:

    Thanks finally found this tough it takes forever to load.

  146. Anonymous says:

    I love this site!!!! And all these disney movies :) takes me back to when i was a lil girl! Thank you so much..

  147. Anonymous says:

    I am wanting to watch Beauty & the Beast & its not streaming. Please help!!

  148. I like this movie ever since I was a little girl.Now I grown my family and I still love this movie it will last for ever.

  149. Anonymous says:

    Stream is not working...

  150. Anonymous says:

    OMG! best movie ever, thankyou so much for putting it up.. it brings back so many childhood memories

  151. Anonymous says:

    what happened to it!!?????

  152. Anonymous says:

    Streaming is not working.

  153. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for bringing it back! And, yes, it is working.

  154. Anonymous says:

    thank you stream works well

  155. Anonymous says:

    It keeps stopping to load :( every like 5 sec

  156. Anonymous says:

    It stops every 5 sec

  157. Anonymous says:

    The video is "no long available" ???

  158. Anonymous says:

    It says it has been removed from public access and something came up for me to log into something??

    BTW: for everyone that says it keeps freezing or something like that just refresh the page. wait for the fist second or two to play then pause it. wait a while and then play the movie and it shouldn't freeze. It just needs time to load

  159. Anonymous says:

    Why did the video remove?

  160. i love it. really bringing back my childhood memories. good job admin. i really thank to u :)

  161. Admin says:

    trish, there are 2 streams for this movie and I just tested both and they work fine here. Please note that those 2 streams might not work on mobile, you will have to stream them from a laptop or pc to get them to work.

  162. Admin says:

    trish, I just found a new stream that works on mobile. I have added it, please test and confirm if it works fine now or not.

  163. It is not letting me put it on full screan and it has no sound

  164. The beauty & beast is not playing for me .i have tried several times and nothing.. Please help

  165. Anonymous says:

    The stream was brilliant bar one little freeze, but soon sorted itself out. It's made my evening stumbling across your website so I can get to see the classics, and more! :)

  166. says video unavailable for this one ,Aladdin and a few others

  167. Anonymous says:

    The movies not working. It says playback error. I'm disappointed. This is one of my faves.

  168. Anonymous says:

    Yummy still has a playback error. You should download it the same way you did Peter Pan. It has a blue play button, you just push it and presto it plays but this has a play button with a line through it. Pleeeeeease fix it.

  169. Anonymous says:

    Now it takes me to a site where I have to use a credit card :( can't watch anything anymore

  170. Anonymous says:

    My stream didn't work so well. At less than half of the movie it stopped and when I tried rewind it it said, it couldn't play anymore. But the movies you have uploaded are great! If only the streaming could be better...

  171. Anonymous says:

    On my phone, it won't stream. It says "video playback unavailable" but on my laptop it works perfectly. This website would be perfect if the movies would stream on my phone too.

  172. Anonymous says:

    Movie is not in English and has French subtitles!! Please fix

  173. Anonymous says:

    The stream worked great! :D

  174. klementine says:

    Thanks so much! This is my all-time favorite Disney movie!

  175. Worked just fine for me today! Woohoo! My inner child is quite pleased. Thank you for this.

  176. Anonymous says:

    the stream keeps giving me this green screen and the time will speed up really fast..

  177. Anonymous says:

    it takes way to long to load and buffer

  178. Anonymous says:

    what about hotel Transylvania 2 or is it still too new.

  179. Lillian says:

    Good Quality, but it keeps skipping to the end about every 3 minutes. and its very annoying!

  180. Is says play back error.

  181. It says video not found

  182. It says video not found

  183. Anonymous says:

    Why do disney movies always make me cry!!! Other than that Disney is the most precious thing in this world to me and this site is my Hero!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

  184. Sometimes it works on my iPad and sometimes it doesn't. And when it does, I have to let it load for like 30 minutes or else it keeps pausing every couple minutes

  185. Admin says:

    Katrina, Pause the movie for a while to load and then play, It depends on your internet connection speed.
    Thanks

  186. Anonymous says:

    my sound keeps going out

  187. Anonymous says:

    My daughter loves Belle - I'm so glad I finally found it, and can now watch it with her when I get home tonight!

  188. Anonymous says:

    I cant get the video to go full screen, everything else is working

  189. Anonymous says:

    how do i find the captions?

  190. Unknown says:

    Almost every movie on the site is blocked

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.