Watch Lady and the Tramp (1955) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeLady and the Tramp a classic Walt Disney animated film. This movie is from my personal favorite of all the classic Walt Disney movies. It has its loving magic a truly beautiful and romantic film. Great acting, great characters and fantastic songs. It's not the best Disney film ever made but it is a good movie. Let us know via comments what do you think about this movie after watching it. Have a great day everyone.

How to Watch Lady and the Tramp (1955) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Lady and the Tramp full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



46 Responses to "Watch Lady and the Tramp (1955) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Love This! ThankYou!

  2. aumacdo says:

    This isn't working for me, there is a line through the play button so I can't press it?

  3. Anonymous says:

    Love it! Because yesterday I was in the middle of watching it with my cousins but we had to go home and I found this!

  4. Admin says:

    aumacdo, what device do you use to watch this stream?

  5. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add balto 3: wings of change

  6. Anonymous says:

    This stream isn't working for me

  7. Anonymous says:

    Its not working for me

  8. Anonymous says:

    It's not working for me either

  9. Anonymous says:

    Loved it ! Worked perfectly for me. Thanks for uploading.

  10. Anonymous says:

    it's not working for me only played 2 minutes and it ended.

  11. Ansy says:

    I cant seem to watch all of it..... there's twenty minutes I haven't watched towards the end so I would appreciate it if you'd change that! Thank you x

  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

  13. Most of the movies won't work on my kindle fire HD. But they will work on my iPhone4. I would like for them to work on my kindle since I can connect it to my tv.

  14. Anonymous says:

    It has taken 27 min to get 10 min of movie to download. Plus extra time before that. If you have the patience for all that then its okay. But, normally children don't want to wait that long. It still isn't done. Please fix. Thank You.

  15. Anonymous says:

    Haven't watched this in years! Worked perfectly, thank you. :)

  16. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add the country bears!!!

  17. Anonymous says:

    Everytime I get to a certain spot in the movie (about 40 minutes into the movie) it crashes. So I reload the page and click around the time I was at, only to have it not play from there and only restart at earlier spots. WTF. please fix :(

  18. Anonymous says:

    thanks :D

  19. Anonymous says:

    best cartoon

  20. Anonymous says:

    What a beautiful movie! Thanks!
    Sorry to ask but can you please add narnia and prince caspian (also narnia)

  21. Its cool. It worked perfect for me. All movies worked perfect for me. I loved it. Especially the ending. May they live happily for ever after. :')

  22. Meli123 says:

    Love this film now when I'm bored I can watch the best Disney movies on the best website :) :D

  23. Anonymous says:

    can you download Princess Diaries :) 1 and 2?

  24. manahil says:

    GREAT!it works perfect.Thnk u

  25. Anonymous says:

    It says that this movie was removed from public access? Please put this movie back! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

  26. Anonymous says:

    I can't watch any movies on full screen anymore.The arrow button located at the far bottom right is no longer there! Please help .

  27. Anonymous says:

    Please put this movie back on here


  28. Anonymous says:

    Videos gone :(

  29. Admin says:

    New stream has been added. Enjoy.

  30. Anonymous says:

    THANKS FOR PUTTING IT back on HERE!!!!!!!!! :-)


  31. Anonymous says:

    Its working well was happy to sea it hope all the others work for me to ♥

  32. Thhhaaaannnkkkk yyyyoooouuuu! This works perfectly on my nook HD tablet thx soo much my favorite childhood movie :)

  33. Anonymous says:

    The video lady and tramp 2 is the same video with lady and tramp, i thought the L&T2 is movie where they have puppies.

  34. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't work for me.

  35. Anonymous says:

    it works :)
    -windows 10 user

  36. Anonymous says:

    Doesnt work on andriod phone!

  37. Admin says:

    Anon, Link has been repaired, Check it out, Thanks

  38. Anonymous says:

    It says rhe video has been removed.

  39. Anonymous says:

    Add ZOOTOPIA on this channel

  40. Admin says:

    Anon, Zootopia is already available, use the search bar to find it in the movie list. Thanks

  41. this isn't working for me, is it because I am using my iPad? because my computer has no sound unless we connect it to the to which we don't have the cord. is there any other way I can watch this?

  42. Admin says:

    Bumble Bee, New stream was added beside the old one to be played on ipad.
    Enjoy

  43. Can u pls fix this it doesn't work

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.