Watch The Lion King (1994) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeThe Lion King (1994) an outstanding film. The best Disney Movie I have ever seen, this is the greatest Disney animated movie. The animation was absolutely beautiful, the songs are beautiful and catchy. It was just an all-around wonderful film! This is the kind of movie you will never get bored watching it like Titanic movie and it delivers a good message to the audience. It's not only for kids, older people can still watch, love and enjoy it. Lion King is The best Disney film ever.br>
How to Watch The Lion King 1994 Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play The Lion King full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



154 Responses to "Watch The Lion King (1994) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    ugh sad that it doesn't work on iphone:(

  2. Anne says:

    Same here, except iPad. But there are a lot of great movies on here we can watch ;)

  3. Anonymous says:

    i know, but the lion king is rocking it;)

  4. Admin says:

    The ipad version keeps getting deleted by the video hosting website. I will keep searching for new streams, hopefully will find a good one soon.

  5. Anne says:

    Thanks for all your searching :D I must say I was dissapointed I could not watch it to, it really is great movie. Amazing songs wonderful characters and great animation. I also really enjoyed the second one, though it has been over ten years since I have seen it o_o ,

  6. Could you please try and add lion king 2?

  7. Admin says:

    gabrielle, lion king 2 has been added :)

  8. Anonymous says:

    Why isnt it coming when i press da play icon?

  9. Anonymous says:

    its working fine now thankyou

  10. Admin says:

    Anon, I am glad to hear it's working fine now. This stream doesn't work on mobile but it works on computers

  11. Anonymous says:

    I don't know why but the quality is quite poor. I am trying to watch this on a laptop, not a tablet device

  12. Anonymous says:

    It doesnt work :(

  13. Admin says:

    Anon, it does work on computers (laptops and pc's) only.

  14. Anonymous says:

    I swear trhye song Zarzu sings about the morning parade or whatever it is isnt in the real film?!!

  15. The "Morning Report" sung by Zazu was an alternate scene that wasn't included in the original release but was later included in the Special Edition, which is what this link currently is streaming.

  16. naomilove says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  17. Anonymous says:

    THIS IS SO SAD, I'M NOT CRYING, I'M NOT CRYING :'(

  18. Anonymous says:

    it doesn't work

  19. Admin says:

    Anon, It works here on my laptop. What device do you use to watch movie?

  20. Anonymous says:

    This is the best Disney movie EVER!

  21. Anonymous says:

    THIS MOVIE IS EPIC! but I would rather sujest lion king 2... so on... duh duh duh...

  22. Anonymous says:

    this is brilliant

  23. Admin says:

    I have added a new stream which works on mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod and Android phones. Enjoy.

  24. Anonymous says:

    i <3 this movie ^.^

  25. Anonymous says:

    Love lion king

  26. Anonymous says:

    Ends with 5 minutes left ): Other than that though it was perfect streaming

  27. Anonymous says:

    Can Harry potter be added??

  28. Tori Kay says:

    I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!! Thank you sooooooo much!!

  29. Anonymous says:

    yey! it works perfectly fine on my LG Optimus phone. no issues at all.

  30. Anonymous says:

    It works perfectly on my HTC! Love this movie!

  31. Anonymous says:

    i still love this movie great childhood memories

  32. Anonymous says:

    I luv this movie its awesome its my fav movie yet better than any other movie

  33. Anonymous says:

    nala is buff

  34. Anonymous says:

    thnx sooo much for uploading htis u r the best

  35. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for the creating this site! It's nice to have a site to watch my favorite childhood films without getting a virus or something. :)

  36. Anonymous says:

    It is working on my Nook. I love The Lion King. Thanks for the upload.

  37. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for uploading this now i can watch my fav movie of all time without getting a virus :)



    HAKUNA MATATA finally paid off.

  38. Anonymous says:

    I never known niki minaj played in the lion king ....my favorite part is when she lifted up Simba

  39. Anonymous says:

    Thank you! Love it!

  40. Anonymous says:

    I love it ...this site is great

  41. Anonymous says:

    I will cry my eyeballs out... Damn you Scar!!!

  42. Anonymous says:

    lol 54:08 Timon says how do you do quickly.

  43. Anonymous says:

    I love lion king bcuz this movie open my mind to love animals especially lions i do have 1 in our farm

  44. Anonymous says:

    thank you so much!

  45. Anonymous says:

    Thank You!!

  46. Anonymous says:

    yay i got the 50th comment...um so yea 50th comment from me everyone:)

  47. Anonymous says:

    this is the best movie ever i still luv it even though im 19 and have watched it 27 times yes i counted.

  48. Anonymous says:

    Hey, I've been trying to watch this movie but it stops at the part when Scar is singing, and it doesn tlet me watch the complete movie.

  49. Anonymous says:

    Not playing WHY???? So sad i cannot watch it:'(

  50. Anonymous says:

    Oh got misty eyes too......:'(

  51. Anonymous says:

    how do i download it??

  52. Anonymous says:

    this is the second movie I tried to watch a movie is there something to do about I can do about the volume of the movie on my computer. I have to have my volume level at a hundred and it is still not very loud. the movie would be more enjoyable if the volume was better

  53. Anonymous says:

    thank you admin for the tears,smiles,and heartfelt moments i am very grateful for your commitment to giving us great movies.

  54. Why was it removed? I went on today to look and it was available on other days.

  55. Anonymous says:

    removed >_<

  56. Admin says:

    Thanks for letting me know. New stream has been added.

  57. Anonymous says:

    This doesnt work

  58. Anonymous says:

    when simba sings, he sounds a little like a girl.especially when we was younger.

  59. Anonymous says:

    hmmm it works for about 10 minutes, then stops, and when i press play restarts from the beginning...

  60. Anonymous says:

    This will not play

  61. Anonymous says:

    THIS MOVIE IS A MASTERPIECE! DISNEY AT ITS BEST!

  62. Sabrina Q. says:

    I've been trying to watch THE LION KING and it stops and buffers every 5-7seconds!!!! I've watched many movies from this site, and they've all buffered a little. This one is unwatchable :( please try and fix this issue. Love the site! Thanks!

  63. Anonymous says:

    I dont know why it hasnt dlne that. Befor it kept stoping and then starting!!:-(

  64. Anonymous says:

    This movie does not work.

  65. Can you add pirates of the carribean

  66. Anonymous says:

    My Fav movie of all time!!!!!!!!! :D

  67. Anonymous says:

    It won't let me watch anything on here, whether it's on my tablet/android or my laptop. It's a shame,because I can't watch any of my favourite films all of a sudden. What's happened? :(

  68. Anonymous says:

    please add pitch perfect . <3333333

  69. Anonymous says:

    It does work on my phone! Thank u!!!

  70. Anonymous says:

    Well this stinks it keeps buffering :P

  71. aw this isnt the upgraded lion king, where zuzu sings "morning report..?"

  72. how do i download this on my computer

  73. Anonymous says:

    It keeps on buffering..

  74. Anonymous says:

    awesome! I already looked up 2 other movies on here

  75. Anonymous says:

    Aww it doesn't work on my iPad :(

  76. Anonymous says:

    admin could you help pease, ive tried this site few times and everytime i press the play button as instructed i wait longer than the 10-15mins and still nothing plays or appears, i am on a laptop.

  77. Anonymous says:

    BEST MOVIE EVER!!! I love this movie and this website, I've watched this 5 times and it never gets old.

  78. Anonymous says:

    Link is not working. Movie never loads, thus never playing.

  79. Anonymous says:

    Its not loading and its been 20 minutes :-(

  80. Anonymous says:

    hi yeah this movie will not even try to play on my computer

  81. Anonymous says:

    it works but it won't play anymore at around 70:03.. :((( can't watch the whole movie :(

  82. Anonymous says:

    This is the BEST movie EVER

  83. Anonymous says:

    This is the second time a video on this blog stopped every freaking 5 seconds to buffer for like 10 minutes. Very disappointing. F-I-X >: (

  84. Anonymous says:

    This won't load properly for my phone. It works for 3 then I have to let it load for five. But all of the other movies I've watched on here work. But this movie is so good! :(

  85. Anonymous says:

    Doesnt work :-( galaxy s3

  86. FabPhoebe says:

    omg it says its been removed from public access!! :( please bring it back I love this movie!!

  87. Anonymous says:

    this video is LAGGING through the hole movie and not to mention the buffering... PLEASE fix it.

  88. Anonymous says:

    I will not cry... I will not cry

  89. Anonymous says:

    I watched it earlier today and now it dont want to play

  90. Anonymous says:

    it wont let me watch past 57 minutes so i cant even watch the end. this is the 4th film ive chosen now because the others will not work, please fix this

  91. Anonymous says:

    It seems like every fucking time I move it freezes '-' I tried lil mermaid too...

  92. Anonymous says:

    'The murning report' was the happiest song i have ever heard. I have seen this movie 3 times the pas 2 days, i can watch it over and over and it doesn't bore me. I am goin to buy the special edtion, so that everyone can seethe murning report, i love this movie, it is my favourite movie over all time, i cried many times, crying means you are alive!

  93. Anonymous says:

    I only get to watch 0:45 seconds of the movie before it stops working. SO can somebody PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM SO I MAY WATCH THE FULL MOVIE. PLEASE & THANK YOU SOOO MUCH...

  94. Watched on my iphone, no problems at all from beginning to end. No buffering,stopping , or volume issues. Used wifi and it was perfect!!

  95. Anonymous says:

    How can you watch this without the sub titles?

  96. Anonymous says:

    Is there a way to open it in windows media player? without downloading iliivd

  97. Anonymous says:

    how do you get rid of the subtitles????

  98. Anonymous says:

    my sub titles are not in English how do I fix it?

  99. Anonymous says:

    mine is really not working I only got like half of the movie!?

  100. Anonymous says:

    Mine says that the video has been removed from public access? Did you take it down or...?

  101. Anonymous says:

    It's been removed from public access..... could you re-download it?

  102. Admin says:

    I have added a new working stream for The Lion King. Enjoy and have a great weekend everyone.

  103. Anonymous says:

    the second half doesn't work

  104. Anonymous says:

    Best blog ever <3 thanks admin

  105. Anonymous says:

    Works perfectly

  106. Anonymous says:

    Neither stream works. They both say they are removed...

  107. Anonymous says:

    It isn't working!!!! :(

  108. Thanks worked great on my nook HD one of my favorite movies ever!!!! :D

  109. Anonymous says:

    Is there not a way for you to get a stream that includes the morning report? I love that song!!!!!

  110. Anonymous says:

    "Removed from public access."

  111. Anonymous says:

    Can you repost?

  112. Anonymous says:

    its not playing after the first half

  113. Anonymous says:

    The stream isn't working

  114. Anonymous says:

    Ugh not able to watch quality movie on google samsung
    °-°

  115. Anonymous says:

    I cant watch it and I'm on a pc D: I just get a black screen and i've tried different browsers

  116. Anonymous says:

    Not showing play icon. Please fix. This is my favorite movie EVER!

  117. Anonymous says:

    It's not showing the play button, I wanna watch it, I love this movie, please fix it..! :)

  118. Anonymous says:

    Same there is not play button. There isn't really anything, not volume, no full screen button. Nothing.

  119. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't work for me either. Only some russian text in the screen. :(

  120. Anonymous says:

    Not working -_-

  121. Anonymous says:

    Movie stops playing after 31 minutes

  122. andy says:

    Its not playing on my blackberry phone *sad face* please put the software for us too *blackberry users*

  123. Anonymous says:

    Works great on my Samsung galaxy. I just wish it would actually go to full screen on my computer. Its that way for all these movies.

  124. Anonymous says:

    Why wont it go to full screen? am I doing something wrong? sos

  125. Anonymous says:

    It works on my lg optimus

  126. Anonymous says:

    Works not!!

  127. Anonymous says:

    It's only playing as audio on my iphone.

  128. Anonymous says:

    it doesn't work :/

  129. Anonymous says:

    It stops to buffer every few seconds and my internet is fine, please, please, please fix this. The Lion King was my childhood and I havent watched it in years.

  130. Anonymous says:

    Hi ive been searching for this movie forever now i cant watch full screen

  131. It stopped playing after only a few minutes

  132. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie but it keep freezing I the site it'd great for me and my kids on movie night

  133. Anonymous says:

    sadly mine doesnt wanna play

  134. Amber says:

    the link won't work for me. Please help

  135. Anonymous says:

    It's not working on my iPad

  136. Sydney says:

    how can you get rid of the subtitles

  137. i love lion king just love all lion king so much love

  138. Admin says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  139. Admin says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  140. klemen says:

    This movie is loading really slowly

  141. Allie says:

    I <3 this movie :3

  142. heliaah says:

    fourthings :

    1 i love movies like kings

    2 novels are better

    3 when is lionking 3 for real coming out like not one half

    4 i love your moives

  143. Anonymous says:

    <3 Awesome movie

  144. What if the waiting period extend pass the 5-10 minute mark?

  145. Anonymous says:

    not working why :(

  146. Admin says:

    Anon, a new stream for lion kind has been added. Enjoy.

  147. malliejan says:

    I'm not crying...*sniff*... It's those onion-cutting ninjas again! *sniff* They're the ones tearing my eyes....

  148. Admin says:

    Isela Jimenez, we have checked the stream and it is working fine, Refresh your page and try again or try to use another browser.
    Thanks..

  149. Does anyone know if you can watch this site on a wii?

  150. Anonymous says:

    The arrow to make the screen bigger isn't working.

  151. Abe Rey says:

    You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand. I’m looking forward for your next post..nonton film bioskop21 online subtitel indonesia lengkap drama korea terbaru

    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://moviedownloadaccess1.blogspot.com/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer201.livejournal.com/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://moviehometheater201.bravesites.com/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer201.wikidot.com/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lucifer201/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer201.eklablog.com/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer201.over-blog.com/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer201.beep.com/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer201.wallinside.com/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer201.postbit.com/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer201.blog.wox.cc/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer201.id.joe.pl/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer-201.blogspot.com/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer-2-0-1.blogspot.com/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer-2-01.blogspot.com/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer20-1.blogspot.com/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - https://sites.google.com/site/bioskop201info/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - https://sites.google.com/site/bioskop201net/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer201.yolasite.com/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer-201.yolasite.com/
    [✔] Nonton Film Online FullMuvie HD Subtitel Indonesia Gratis Bioskop201 - http://lucifer-201.wikidot.com/

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.