Watch The Little Mermaid (1989) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeThe Little Mermaid brings back memories. We all used to watch those movies when we were young. This movie is an American animated film produced by Walt Disney. Nothing beats Disney movies! specially the older ones like this! It's one of my favorite Disney animation of all time. Enjoy film and don't forget to leave a comment after you watch it.

How to Watch The Little Mermaid (1989) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play The Little Mermaid full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



238 Responses to "Watch The Little Mermaid (1989) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 238   Newer›   Newest»
  1. Anne says:

    It works very well, thanks for uploading :)

  2. Admin says:

    You are welcome. Thanks for your comment :)

  3. Anonymous says:

    thank you so much for doing this. i've had 'part of your world' in my head all week and have been unable to watch it as we only have it on video, since the video player broke it's been driving me crazy.

  4. Admin says:

    Meg and Anon, I really appreciate your comments and I am glad to hear that you both were able to watch this stream without any problems. Have a great weekend everyone.

  5. Anonymous says:

    I am so happy I found this site

  6. Anonymous says:

    Works awesome! This site is the best. Thanks!

  7. Anonymous says:

    Thank you soo much I love these disney movies.... the best site

  8. Admin says:

    Thanks everyone for your comments and I am glad you like this blog :) Enjoy your time and have a great weekend.

  9. HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE MOVIE?

  10. Admin says:

    unfortunately, you can't download it. You can only watch it online here.

  11. Anonymous says:

    Is there a way to take the captions off?

  12. Anonymous says:

    why i can't see a full movie ?

  13. Anonymous says:

    Does not work well and im bloody pissed!

  14. Yay! only place I found it!

  15. Anonymous says:

    I can't watch it :(

  16. Admin says:

    It works fine here, can you please explain why you can't watch this movie? Thanks.

  17. Anonymous says:

    Hello, it says that the video has not uploaded and it shows me a blank screen :(

  18. Admin says:

    Anon, the stream works fine here. Please refresh the page and try to loan it again.

    Herbert, I am glad to hear she finally watched this great movie and enjoyed it as well :)

    I hope you all having a great weekend.

  19. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for this site :)
    I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!

  20. Anonymous says:

    it was great. loved it. got to watch full movie

  21. Anonymous says:

    hey first time i've seen this since i was little..loved it so thanx heaps for doing this =]

  22. Anonymous says:

    THANK YOU!! Now I just need to find Milan. The Little Mermaid is my all time favorite <33

  23. Anonymous says:

    I love the movie but when I was watching it on my laptop it was kinda slow, it was stormy that day

  24. Anonymous says:

    get the little mermaid 2!!

  25. Berry says:

    I can't watch it :( It says that the video was not uploaded. Refreshing doesn't work. Please help!

  26. Anonymous says:

    It doesn't work on my computer either,except
    I tried Beauty and the Beast on my iPod the other day and it worked....................................

  27. Anonymous says:

    great film, easy to watch, don't have to download, perfect!

  28. Admin says:

    Berry, maybe you can try again with a different browser. Stream works fine here.

  29. Anonymous says:

    ALL I WANT IS TO WATCH A MOVIE!!!!!!1

  30. Anonymous says:

    Can you add the little mermaid 2 back to the see please

  31. Just finished watching thank u its my all time fav

  32. Admin says:

    little mermaid 2 will be added very soon :)

  33. Anonymous says:

    I Loved It (:

  34. Anonymous says:

    isn't working

  35. Admin says:

    Anon, it's working here maybe you can refresh the page and try to load stream again.

  36. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for putting this up! If you have time, can you also put up The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning?

  37. Anonymous says:

    It isnt working! :(

  38. Admin says:

    anon, I have no idea why it doesn't work for you. It works fine here.

  39. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for this. .. my all time favorite movie I even named my daughter Arielle (the way Sebastian pronounces it) :)

  40. alaina says:

    Love this movie but it gets to 7 mins then won't load. What gives? Its not my internet connection BTW.

  41. Admin says:

    alaina, did you try to refresh the page and load the stream again. You can use the fast forward option to watch rest of the movie.

  42. alaina says:

    Admin, yes I did all that and Waited for it to reload but had to do this again every 7 mins. Gave up half way. Your other movies work just fine though. Pocohontas is the only other trouble I've found. Any other suggestions? Otherwise thanks anyway. And for the quick reply.

  43. Anonymous says:

    Thanks so much!!!! I've been dying to see this movie again and it works great!!!!:-)

  44. Anonymous says:

    Love being able to watch all these movies with my boyfriend we might be 26 but its always a blast to watch em.

  45. Admin says:

    alaina, maybe you can try again using another browser.

  46. Anonymous says:

    Omg thank you so much for playing this I've looked everywhere online for this even in stores and couldnt find it!!! Thanks!!

  47. Anonymous says:

    this is so slow!!! :(

  48. Anonymous says:

    Wonderful its been a long time since I've seen this movie it was my favorite growing up thank you so much for this site

  49. Anonymous says:

    How to lose the captions?

  50. emmagc says:

    My niece really enjoyed it! Couldn't find it anywhere else!

  51. Anonymous says:

    Is there anyway to turn the subtitles of?

  52. Anonymous says:

    The stream is working great! i just watched mulan II i have seen it 2 times now and our disc is lost, I have only seen this movie once when i was little and i have really wanted to see it again and i didn't even know there was a number 3 i found out when i searched the little mermaid, I am looking forward to seeing all 3 movies on this website :)

  53. Anonymous says:

    Ah nostalgia can't beat it. Thanks for the upload!

  54. Anonymous says:

    my life is now complete!
    thx

  55. venkat says:

    Thank's ....................

  56. Anonymous says:

    FABULOUS!!!! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!!!!!

  57. Anonymous says:

    thanks so much for creating this site!! I've been able to see most of my favorite childhood movies on here! much appreciation!

  58. Anonymous says:

    Thanks so much for posting my favorite movie!!

  59. Anonymous says:

    This is the best site! watch these movies all the time, thank you!

  60. Anonymous says:

    very good, however the arrow for full view is missing

  61. Anonymous says:

    Is there any way to take the subtitles go away manually?

  62. Anonymous says:

    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS SITE :3 I FINALLY SAW ALL MY CHILDHOOD MOOVIES

  63. Anonymous says:

    I LOVE YOU ARIEL!!!!!!!!! PART OF YOUR WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

  64. Anonymous says:

    thank you so much, this was the best uploaded movie ever !!!! no problems (Thumbs Up)

  65. KLC says:

    It is not wanting to load

  66. Anonymous says:

    I just love this movie SO much! I have loved it ever since I was a little girl I haven't been able to find my copy of it and just really wanted to watch it. This movie is just so cute! <3

  67. Anonymous says:

    Thank you SO much :)

  68. Anonymous says:

    I am SO SO SO glad I found this site! Other sites where I had to download the movie messed up my computer. This works great! Sometimes movies stop in the middle, but if I try again later it usually works fine. Anyway, this movie worked great! I know I could love this site even more if you added Tarzan and Jane... I have looked for it everywhere online and couldn't find it! Thanks!!!

  69. Anonymous says:

    thank you so much. (: i hope you have a great day.

  70. It's kinda slow, I'm still at the beginning. Have to wait for it to load.

  71. thankyou so much! love it! :) one of the best disney movies ever made!

  72. my daughter loves it, but it ended in the middle of the movie...am I missing another link?

  73. Elizabeth says:

    How to remove captions? Thansks

  74. Anonymous says:

    How can I download this??

  75. Admin says:

    Anon, unfortunately you can't download The Little Mermaid from my blog. You are only allowed to watch movies online. Elizabeth, captions can't be removed as well.

  76. Anonymous says:

    Do you know a way that the film can be downloaded?

  77. It loads very slow. have to pause to let it get ahead. also it has subtitles, why?

  78. Admin says:

    Unfortunately you can't download The Little Mermaid movie from my blog. You can watch it online.

    Erica, maybe your connection is slow or servery is busy.

  79. Anonymous says:

    It takes a long time to load!! >:(

  80. Anonymous says:

    you are amazing! thank you for this website! :D

  81. Anonymous says:

    Worked great, thankyou so much.
    I've been looking for this movie now for ages!!
    I even found myself singing (loudly) along to 'part of your world' and guess what?...i remembered every word lol.
    Again thankyou!! <3

  82. Anonymous says:

    i can download it yes yes yes thank you so much:)

  83. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much! I've been looking everywhere for this! One place I found it.

  84. Anonymous says:

    thank you so much i love your site!!! would you be able to upload the little mermaid tv series???

  85. It was awesome! It was really great because I'm a huge Disney fan and I've been looking for this movie online for a long time! Ariel is my favorite princess also so ten million thumbs up!

  86. it working but it play till a part than stop and starts for begins again to the same part it happen again

  87. Anonymous says:

    Love this film so much Ariel is so beautiful

  88. Anonymous says:

    i cant watch it it keeps on saying this video cant be played... disapointed and its not only this one

  89. Anonymous says:

    It works perfectly fine except for one thing: the audio is a little slower than the movie. The words dont match up with the character's mouths if that makes any sense. I've already refreshed the page twice.

  90. Anonymous says:

    It keeps cutting out where Ariel meets Ursula. It shuts down and starts the movie over. :(

  91. Anonymous says:

    my niece is 2 and she loved watching the movie! Thank you so much!

  92. It's my favorite Disney movie and have not seen it in years ! I've been searching everywere and I can still stay I love this movie! It's as if I had seen it for the first time once again ! I love it and thank you so much ! <3

  93. Anonymous says:

    my wee girl is so not amused it wont work 4 us why please?



  94. Anonymous says:

    It stops in the middle of the movie. I was enjoying it and it stops. Damnn

  95. This didn't work on my Ipad but it worked great for my laptop you have made one happy little girl in our house. THANKS.

  96. Keaton says:

    - It worked the first 7 minutes for me now it's having trouble loading. but why am i watching this i'm 16. haha

  97. Thank you, thank you so much. I absolutely love this movie and I can't find it on DVD so thank you.

  98. Anonymous says:

    it starts loading after every 3 seconds :( is there anything i can do about it? i really wanna watch it :(

  99. Forbitten Kitten says:

    THANK YOU!!! *sob sob sniff* You don't know what it's like, cruising youtube and google for just one tiny little movie to make my day complete. But you!!! You are a godsend! *Kiss kiss huggle kiss* Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

    (When I moved out, my mother kept all of my Disney movies for my sisters, so I've been without DIsney for almost a year. I don't think anybody should be subjected to life without their childhoods, do you?)

  100. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie, thanks for the upload x

  101. Anonymous says:

    thank u i havent seen that movie in fucking along time

  102. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for these movies. I'm a Disney addict and this site is so perfect for me. Each film that I have watched works great! Thank you :)

  103. Anonymous says:

    This was amazing but after about 40 minutes the movie wouldn't play otherwise this was geat

  104. Papi sam says:

    Ive been trying to show this movie to my 3yr old little girl and today she was able to watch the whole movie thank you! Pretty magical

  105. Anonymous says:

    how do i turn off the subtitles

  106. Anonymous says:

    im trying to download this. how do i?

  107. Anonymous says:

    thank you SO much! if i could hug for uploading this, i would. works perfectly. thanks!

  108. Anonymous says:

    played for a 1 minute and about 20 something seconds before it stoped streaming and went back to the play icon in the middle

  109. Anonymous says:

    Thanks so much for posting this, it's my absolute favorite! But how do I get rid of the subtitles???

  110. This is the best place I have found yet for listening to the cartoons! :D (I can't watch 'em at work, lol)

  111. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much, my little sister finally got to watch The Little Mermaid!!! We loved it, thank you:)

  112. Anonymous says:

    So far it looks Good..with a little buff...... also I'm using IE 8 browser for watching. *in the office* :D

    Thanks for you who posted this!

  113. Anonymous says:

    Awesome! !! Luv luv

  114. Anonymous says:

    How Do we turn off the subtitles of the movie

  115. nanna 21 says:

    LOVE THIS MOVIE! My favorite Disney movie of all time! And now I can watch it wenever I want to! Thank u!

  116. Anonymous says:

    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPLOADING THIS!!!

  117. Anonymous says:

    I been looking everywhere to watch this movie and I finally found it. Thanks for putting the movie up. I just can't stop watching it.

  118. Anonymous says:

    Thankyouuu so much!I LOVE THE LITTLE MERMAID SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE WHEN I WATCH HER I BE HAPPY

  119. Anonymous says:

    This was Great! I've dying to see this movie!

  120. Shiny says:

    The movie won't play I touched the play button but the screen gets bigger what should I do?



  121. Anonymous says:

    Theres no sound, I've checked everything and I can't seem to find out what the problem is

  122. I love this movie, always seems to help me fall asleep on a rough night, or in a new place.. Upload works great every time I've used it :)

  123. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for Uploading. I remember when I was really into Disney about a year ago and was searching everywhere to find this movie. And now it's this easy to watch all the Disney movies I want. I love what you're doing. Please keep up the good work. <3 ^_^

  124. Anonymous says:

    My favorite movie of all time.. No matter how old I am I will always love and watch this movie.. Thank you Admin for uploading it you are awesome.. Can't watch it on DVD since some stole mine :( so glad its on here :D kids these day have non idea what they are missing

  125. Anonymous says:

    waited about v half an hour and I wanted to watch this with my mom which hasnt seen the little mermaid in forever

  126. Little Mermaid its not Playing

  127. Anonymous says:

    I just found out this movie has more comments than any other movie on this blog.

  128. Anonymous says:

    Best.site.ever!

  129. Jojo says:

    Can you please upload Turbo ? And I want to thank you for all the uploads you have made already.

  130. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't work. I've waited over 20 minutes and its just not loading and also could you please add Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior.

    Thanks

  131. Anonymous says:

    it freezes at exactly 74:43 and will not load

  132. Lydia Hayes says:

    I love this movie! Growing up I use to watched it everyday! It was so nice to watch this again. You should get the rest of them.

  133. Anonymous says:

    love

  134. Anonymous says:

    I was sooo excited to find this site! But my daughter was trying to watch the little mermaid...it plays for about 20 min or so. Then cuts off...and shows the timer at the end. It has me start it over...and does the same thing. Help?

  135. Janelle says:

    I have tried to watch it but isn't working it said to download in green letters I pressed it tried to watch n wouldn't work it. Before I tried d/l it I tried just clicking under ur directions,there was no play button so I tapped the picture n it started loading video...but I waited and waited and tried it 3times and it still won't work it would go back to the page n the picture i tapped on turned grey so idk what to do? I just found ur site n I didn't try any other movies just bcuz I really wanna watch the lil mermaid was my fav n still is hope u can help me out..I guess Ill try another movie n find out if its just this one or for some reason isn't working for me.help me out please thanks. Great page just..wish I can watch!!

  136. Janelle says:

    OMG so I just left a comment I go back up to the top of this page and it didn't show it before but now it is its showing on the left download and on the right play now so I'm going to try this again I pray it works!!!!I'll let y
    U kno

  137. Anonymous says:

    why does the stream only work for 82:39

  138. Anonymous says:

    it wont let me watch it please someone help )': ive been trying all night to make this work !

  139. Anonymous says:

    It works but keeps stopping when I'm watching the movie. It's really annoying.

  140. Anonymous says:

    I live in the US.Is it okay to watch these movies for free? Why are the same movies either blocked on You tube or at a price on the other websites?

  141. Anonymous says:

    thank you so much for uploading this movie it is one of my favourite disney movies it works great i dont know if this is a disney movie but i think it is can you add "girl vs monster" and thanks again for all the movies and your hard work

  142. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't work i have tried many times with different browsers but it just doesn't work

  143. This works to about 25 minutes then it stops): How do I fix this?

  144. Anonymous says:

    This stream worked for me before but now none of them are, how do i fix it?

  145. Anonymous says:

    It continues to cut the movie off after she Ariel goes into the ship.

  146. Anonymous says:

    I love the part that she called: i don't know when ....... I see and hear it again and again

  147. Anonymous says:

    I can watch about 15 minutes of the movie and then it keeps cutting off. I even gave it time to load and it is still doing it.

  148. Anonymous says:

    It doesn't load.

  149. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie. Thanks for adding it. Can you add Oz the Great and Powerful?

  150. Anonymous says:

    This is not the full movie!

  151. Anonymous says:

    ^ Uh, it is the full movie. I have just seen it. Anyway, thank you for putting this up Admin. I was getting depressed with the real story, I wanted a happy ending for the little mermaid, and I got it here by watching the movie you uploaded. Thanks a lot! :)

  152. Anonymous says:

    I really wish it didn't have those annoying subtitles

  153. Anonymous says:

    hi :) can you please upload starstruck on <3 pls
    and the lizzie mcGuire movie :)

  154. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't seem to be loading help

  155. Anonymous says:

    hey guys, any of you guys know where i can find some other movie website i LOVE this website but i'd like to see other movies than disney ^-^

  156. Anonymous says:

    awesome but it loads alot i want frozen hope it will be downloaded

  157. It's been removed. How did that happen? :(

  158. Anonymous says:

    It's been removed! ;;

  159. Anonymous says:

    tells me to install flash player and i have twice and still doesn't allow me to watch

  160. Anonymous says:

    I can watch part of it but then it stops.

  161. Why was it removed? I had twenty minutes left!

  162. Anonymous says:

    It says its not open for public access... can you fix
    it?

  163. what happened to the video?!?!? :(

  164. Anonymous says:

    why has it been removed?

  165. Anonymous says:

    hi movie is nice but voice came first and cartoon talk after .. i wonder why

  166. Anonymous says:

    the voice was ahead of the movie by a few seconds so a little delayed. Besides that it was fine, thanks

  167. the sound and video is off a bit.

  168. Anonymous says:

    The weird subtitles are annoying....

  169. Anonymous says:

    Thanks so much for uploading this! Ariel is the only actual Disney Princes that I like so it was fun to watch again:)

  170. Anonymous says:

    the voices are behind on this film and you upload a different one please this is my daughters favourite film

  171. Admin says:

    Anon, I have added a new stream. Please try it and let me know if it's good or not. Thanks.

  172. Anonymous says:

    It won't load on my tablet!

  173. Anonymous says:

    i don't it's loading on my computer. an ad comes up and then it never loads.

  174. Anonymous says:

    It doesn't work for me

  175. Anonymous says:

    It does not work can you please fix it I really want to watch it.

  176. Admin says:

    Anon, it works fine here maybe you can try again using another browser.

  177. Anonymous says:

    I done care what people say, I will NEVER be to old for Disney movies

  178. Anonymous says:

    Gorgeous thanks soooooo much ♥

  179. Anonymous says:

    Works great! So happy to be able to see this movie again! Although, there is a slight issue. The movie ends at 82 minutes through and I can't watch the ending!!! Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me???

  180. Anonymous says:

    ^^^ I was mistaken, it actually jumps ahead to the end at about 72 min. It doesn't matter what I do with it, I tried reloading, skipping a few seconds ahead of that point, and trying in another browser. This is not the only movie it does this for either. Please help?

  181. Anonymous says:

    its freezing it does not play well, it just play then stop ten play and stop....

  182. Anonymous says:

    i can not watch this video as it keeps saying that the video has not uploaded, quite disappointed as it the only one i can find and i cant watch it, could you please get it working? other than that this site is very good!

  183. Anonymous says:

    Works fine here

  184. I really love this site, really. but plzzzzz, do something with sound bunners. it ruins the whole movie. (and my mood) :(

  185. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much, missed these childhood memories.

  186. Jessica says:

    it says it has been removed from public access!!!!
    what happened? I've watched this a million times before now?! can you fix this please

  187. Anonymous says:

    Aww it says the video is not available.

  188. How do you get rid of the subtitles??

  189. Anonymous says:

    It's freezing all the time.... Pls fix it.

  190. Anonymous says:

    The movie stops at 82 minutes and I don't know how to fix it! Please help.

  191. Suzie says:

    Thank you,thank you, thank you! :D

  192. Anonymous says:

    Can you not put substitle please

  193. I can't watch the full movie, it stops when it gets to about 22:10 and just goes back to how it is at the start :(

  194. ivy says:

    I can watch the movie no breaks or pauses or crashes but I still cant find out how to get rid of the subtitles

  195. Lucy says:

    is there somewhere online i can get this with english sub/singalong on ipad?

  196. Anonymous says:

    Oh Admin I love you for this. =)

    Thanks a millions :-) you brought back my childhood memories.

  197. Anonymous says:

    It stops playing at about 15min into the movie. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 238   Newer› Newest»

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.