Watch Monsters, Inc. (2001) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeMonsters, Inc. is a good charming and fantastic film. This movie is for everyone not just children. The story is creative, heartwarming and original. You can watch this movie a lot of time and still not get tired of watching it. A must watch for everyone.

How to Watch Monsters, Inc. (2001) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Monsters, Inc. full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



86 Responses to "Watch Monsters, Inc. (2001) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    it is not working :/

  2. Anonymous says:

    It's working for me

  3. Anonymous says:

    Why did they say it's not upload yet ..

  4. Admin says:

    Anon, maybe you can refresh the page and click on the play icon to load stream again. Be sure to click once.

  5. Anonymous says:

    High School Musical

  6. Anonymous says:

    Love it

  7. Anonymous says:

    im absolutely lirvinn monsters inc its an epic cartoon that is entertainiong me and everyone else, wowzerrrsss itz a friggin hit.

  8. Anonymous says:

    love this movie can u fix brave

  9. Anonymous says:

    its not workinggggg

  10. Anonymous says:

    cant hear it

  11. Anonymous says:

    It works just fine for me, thank you for uploading this! :)

  12. Anonymous says:

    Works for me. :)

  13. Anonymous says:

    It's working, thanx. I couldn't find this on Google Videos/Youtube.

  14. Anonymous says:

    awww Boo.

  15. Anonymous says:

    Monsters Inc. was awesome! :')

  16. Anonymous says:

    nice movie. n best option i got so far on internet to view this movie without download. though in starting it was stucked but with refresh , it worked fine.
    :) :)

  17. Anonymous says:

    Not working

  18. Admin says:

    Thanks for letting me know that the stream is not working. I have added a new stream.

  19. Anonymous says:

    it keep loading like every 6 seconds, its a shame too I was really looking forward to this movie:(

  20. Anonymous says:

    It wont even play :(

  21. Anonymous says:

    Awesome movie but worse ending. EVER >;(

  22. Anonymous says:

    it is not working

  23. I........I.................I.....I...............I

  24. Anonymous says:

    Thanks so much, loved watching it!

  25. Anonymous says:

    works for me

  26. Anonymous says:

    Everything was fine except it kept pausing

  27. Anonymous says:

    worked great for me:)

  28. Anonymous says:

    where's their play before the credits?

  29. Anonymous says:

    It's not working :(

  30. Anonymous says:

    this video has been removed to public acces great... -_-

  31. jane says:

    The movie has been removed

  32. Admin says:

    Thanks for letting me know. The video hosting website removed the stream. I have added a new stream. Enjoy.

  33. Anonymous says:

    put the monster inc university! :))

  34. Anonymous says:

    Can you add barbie and the nutcracker please?? I watched it with my niece and now I want to show my little girl it

  35. Anonymous says:

    it says the video has been removed from public access

  36. Anonymous says:

    yah it says its been removed lol

  37. Admin says:

    hmm, it was removed again. I have added a new stream. Refresh the page to see it.

  38. Anonymous says:

    Dude this was awesome!!! So simple and easy! I don't know who put this up but thanks a lot!!

  39. Anonymous says:

    this movie was awesome I hope they come up with another one after monsters university

  40. Anonymous says:

    anyone else cried? I wish we could see Boo at the end but overall it was a great movie

  41. Anonymous says:

    says it isn't working!!!! Really wanted to see the film today. :( :(

  42. Anonymous says:

    Whoever uploaded this and owns this website is my new favourite person of all time!

  43. Anonymous says:

    It no work :(

  44. Anonymous says:

    Can you download monsters university? When its out of course :D

  45. Anonymous says:

    it worked but it was hard to hear

  46. Anonymous says:

    it keeps saying you haven't uploaded it yet it so annoying

  47. Anonymous says:

    it quit right i the middle of the movie. screen went black. and yes like others said the volume isnt very loud.

  48. Anonymous says:

    perfect

  49. Anonymous says:

    Ples add how the grinch stole Christmas I really want to see it agin plesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssassssssssssssss

  50. Anonymous says:

    not working :(

  51. Anonymous says:

    Is there any chance of seeing the film Labyrinth. With David Bowie. Classic film.

  52. Anonymous says:

    it works. you just gotta wait..
    For a REALLY long time, like 2-15 minutes !!!

  53. Anonymous says:

    Admin, please add monsters inc university :)

  54. Anonymous says:

    Not working for me, I can only watch about 30 minutes of it before it skips to the end.

  55. Anonymous says:

    Awesome worked perfect



  56. Anonymous says:

    subtitles are Spanish...?

  57. Anonymous says:

    admin, please upload monster university/..

  58. Anonymous says:

    Can you try to put Monsters Inc University on here?

  59. Anonymous says:

    can u plz upload princess diaries!!

  60. Anonymous says:

    You should put monsters university that works

  61. Anonymous says:

    Hi this was working lovely and my little one loves it. Today I'm getting the message 'unable to play this video'. It starts and then the message pops up. Such a shame, hope you can fix it. Thanks.

  62. Anonymous says:

    It won't work for me either!

  63. It works, except it keeps on buffering and I have to wait a long time for it to load.

  64. Anonymous says:

    It took a 30mins to load and then every 12 seconds it stops and loads for 10 mins

  65. Great Movie! I kind of like it better than Monsters University :)

  66. Anonymous says:

    No image but sounds... this is the second time this has happened plz fix it its my childhood movie thanks for the other great movies though

  67. Anonymous says:

    It's not working

  68. Anonymous says:

    It's fucking buffering

  69. Anonymous says:

    That is completely unnecessary and extremely inappropriate language for a site all about children's videos.

  70. Anonymous says:

    Movie plays fine but the end is cut off. Last, maybe, 15minutes are missing.

  71. Jamie says:

    I like this cartoon it's FUN!!! but can u also plz add Wreck it Ralph even thogh it's not a Disney movie Plzz I would be very very very happy if u add it.

  72. It said request time out..��

  73. Anonymous says:

    can u put the incredibles on here thx

  74. Anonymous says:

    its not playing

  75. Anonymous says:

    None of the movie is working. You can only hear the sound but not the vedio. I've reloaded it several time but it won't work. I'm trying through mobile. Please fix it.

  76. Anonymous says:

    Aww it says its been removed. Please fix.

  77. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for putting it back up.

  78. Did anyone notice Jessie in this movie? By the way, I loved it! It worked perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy Express! Thank you.

  79. This comment has been removed by the author.

  80. Anonymous says:

    It ain't working

  81. Angel says:

    Not working I have an LG K7 certain movies stream but not most. :(

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.