Watch Spirited Away (2001) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeSpirited Away is an amazing movie made by the Japanese animation king Hayao Miyazaki. I watched it more than once and it deserves a good rate. Spirited Away is adventurous, imaginative, visually, thrilling, heartfelt, beautiful and funny. The story line is touching and intense. I strongly recommend this movie to people of all ages.

How to Watch Spirited Away (2001) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Spirited Away full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , , , , ,



127 Responses to "Watch Spirited Away (2001) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    it stops in the middle of the movie :(

  2. Anonymous says:

    such a great movie, thanks ! but ut does stop a lot to load :(

  3. Anonymous says:

    That was such an amazing movie. The animation was awesome, and the story and characters was beautiful. Thank you for having this on here. :)

  4. Admin says:

    You are welcome. thanks for your comments and stream stops just keep it paused for a few min's then play it and enjoy.

  5. oh no when i press the play button the screen says the video is not uploaded yet :( however i managed to play it yesterday... strange

  6. Admin says:

    SARAHPINKIEPIE:D, I haven't changed this stream. Maybe refresh the page and try again.

  7. Kaylee says:

    It stops at about forty minutes the goes back to 34? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

  8. Admin says:

    Kaylee, refresh the page then load stream again and use fast forward to watch rest of movie.

  9. This video worked perfectly for me, I watched it on my ipod. Thank you for putting it on here :)

  10. Admin says:

    You are welcome. Thanks for your comment.

  11. Anonymous says:

    This is one of my faverite fims ever thank you for uploading it. You are the best! Can you please also add cinderella 3 a twist in time.

  12. Admin says:

    Anon, I have already added cinderella 3 to my list, will be added later this week.

  13. Anonymous says:

    I have been searching everywhere for this movie! Thanks! You should add My Neighbor Totoro and Howl's Moving Castle to the blog too. I wish that The Road to El Dorado was a Disney movie so it could be on here!

  14. Anonymous says:

    I can't watch in fullscreen because when i do my phone goes dark like a 0 brighness even though i have it on 100. I wish i knew how to fix it

  15. Seliora says:

    I love this movie. Definitely one of my favorites. Thanks for the upload. It works perfectly

  16. Anonymous says:

    t-thankyou! that was the first time i saw that movie and it was amazing!!!

  17. Anonymous says:

    how do you download the movie?

  18. Admin says:

    Anon, unfortunately you can't download this movie.

  19. Anonymous says:

    That.........was............AWESOME! I hope there's a sequel to this movie ! Hayao Miyazaki is such a spectacular author. XD

  20. Anonymous says:

    Such a heart felt movie. My favorite by far on every category and aspect of a film. I deeply appreciate you sharing this movie with all of us.

  21. Anonymous says:

    Thank u so much for all the work u put into these... Do u think u can upload quest for camelot? That would be awesome!! Thanx again!

  22. Anonymous says:

    That was pretty great. One of my favorites for sure thanks

  23. Anonymous says:

    All I can say is ありがとうございます

  24. Anonymous says:

    Ir stops ay 1:52:19 suggestions becuse I have never finished waching this movie and its so good.

  25. Admin says:

    Anon, refresh the page then load stream again and skip to to the end of the movie.

  26. Works perfectly <3 I love this movie!!

  27. Anonymous says:

    Do You Have Princess Mononoke? I Loved This Movie. I Remember Watching It As A Kid. It Means So Much To Me!

  28. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for this great movie, it didn't stop, pause automatically, or buffer at all -i'm even using a tablet instead of a pc!

  29. Anonymous says:

    heeeeeyyyy!! what happened to the rest of the movie???

  30. elizebeth says:

    it stoped noooooooooo!!!!!

  31. Anonymous says:

    omg i wonder what happened if they see ea. other again?! maaaajor cliff hnger for me. Still great though^^

  32. shel0929 says:

    video worked perfect for me as well. and only took like 2 mins to load when I pressed the Play button. This is the best movie ever. I never get tired of it

  33. Anonymous says:

    Wow what an amazing movie!

  34. Anonymous says:

    the background music is louder than the characters speaking ???

  35. Anonymous says:

    It was the great movie i loved it soooooo much thnx for uploafing it thnx

  36. Anonymous says:

    Will You Upload Princess Mononoke Please!I Would Love To See It Again!

  37. tori says:

    Omg I rember watching this movie as a child every Saturday morning on cartoon network!! This was the movie of my childhood!! Thank you so much for bringing it back to me!!!!

  38. Admin says:

    Thanks everyone for your comments. Princess Mononoke is already on my blog, you can use the search tool above to find it. Have a great day everyone.

  39. Kayla says:

    Great movie I'm so glad I got to watch my childhood over again. This movie is the best. Thank you(:

  40. Anonymous says:

    is there a way to maybe get the sound of music movie on here? thanks!

  41. One of my favorite movies. Thanks for posting ghibli movies.

  42. kalypsola says:

    it doesn'T work for me ? :(

  43. Anonymous says:

    I loved this anime, i was a bit sad because i wanted to the chihiro and the guy to stay together, other than that it was a awesome movie!!!

  44. Anonymous says:

    Great Movie, but you already know that thanks so much :)

  45. Anonymous says:

    could you please get the movies " The cat returns" and "from up on poppy hill" ?

  46. Anonymous says:

    Worked awsome so much appreciated

  47. Anonymous says:

    What do you mean? What happens in the rest of the movie?

  48. Anonymous says:

    So the big, brown customer was Haku?

  49. i love this movie it is the best movie ever

  50. Anonymous says:

    I watched around 40 minutes of it then it says I need Adobe Flash player, which I don't think I can't get on my Kindle Fire HD. Why in the middle of the movie?...

  51. Anonymous says:

    Thank you! The movie was awesome, and it worked perfectly on my kindle fire hd. What a treat!

  52. This movie will always be my favorite I found some movies I think some of them are on your though
    From up on poppy hill ( 2011 )
    From earthsea ( 2006 )
    The Cat returns ( 2002 )
    Ocean waves ( 1993 )
    Porco Rosso ( 1992 )
    I hope that's not a lot of movies that I'm asking I really do love anime movies and you have the best quality movies ever :) thanks <3

  53. Anonymous says:

    this was perfect!

  54. Anonymous says:

    it's not working

  55. Anonymous says:

    I saw the movie long ago and frogot it but after seeing it again it made me tear.

  56. Anonymous says:

    Great movie but even better characters and how come in all these type of movie there is useally a guy and a girl?

  57. Anonymous says:

    Now that I am almost 17 I can really understand the messages and symbolism in the movie after watching it again for old times sake. It is truly a great film.

  58. Anonymous says:

    I watch this movie litterally 1000+ times. I am right now 12 and I still LOVE this movie. I will never forget this movie and was going to name my kitten Spirited so I can always remember this movie

  59. Anonymous says:

    the moms a jurk and the dads a durp

  60. Anonymous says:

    Nice rhyme bro but it was stil THE AWESOMES MOVIE EVER

  61. Anonymous says:

    i love this movie so much that i wish i live in their world and work at Yu baba's bath house. but when i click play, it said that it's not uploaded yet:( big disappointment.

  62. Blanca says:

    I can't see the full movie, it stops in 124:36. I already tried to refresh the page a couple of times and it still doesn't let me watch the full movie

  63. Anonymous says:

    can you please add labyrinth that movie was every thing to me i dont know if its disney but please try

  64. Anonymous says:

    it made me cry at the end (,:

  65. tim mango says:

    the quality was great and it never stopped on me and i think it was just awesome i used to be in love with this movie and when i grew up i forgot bout it but i remembered it and now that i watched it again i cried (,:

  66. Anonymous says:

    is there a way i can download this movie and sync it to my ipod??

  67. Anonymous says:

    I remember watching this movie when i was abouth five on cartoon network and to see it again after nine years brought tears to my eyes. I forgot how amazing this movie is!!!

  68. Anonymous says:

    I have watched this years ago, but didn't understand most of it. Now I have finally seen it again, i understand it and it is such a great movie. It even made me feel emotional haha. Love the movie, recommend it to anyone!

  69. Anonymous says:

    it stops in the middle of the movie!!! fix it pleeeaaassseeeee

  70. I watched this movie early and the whole movie played. Now it is stopping half through the movie.

  71. Anonymous says:

    Finally! Found it at last! Thanks!

  72. Anonymous says:

    Is spirited away 2 a film yet? If it is please could you upload it I just love spirited away!

  73. Anonymous says:

    More anime movies= happyness and peace from idiots

  74. Anonymous says:

    So what happened to freedisneymovies.blogspot.com.au? You know, the other version of this site only with less ads and annoying stuff?

  75. Anonymous says:

    this was a really good movie even tho i wasn't able to watch it all in one day and i had video troubles in the end it was worth it = D

  76. Anonymous says:

    This movie was Supercalifrajilisticexpiallidocious! It's even better than Howl's Moving Castle! (Jason Marsden plays Haku, btw. You know, Duke/Chester/Kovu?) AWESOME MOVIE!!!! -HANNAH<3

  77. Anonymous says:

    I LOVVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!
    IT IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!

  78. Anonymous says:

    I loooooooooooooooooooooooove this movie, it's always been my favorite. I've always wondered if she goes back.

  79. jewwliagoolia22 says:

    This website used to work perfectly for me but not it doesn't work. And it maybe because im on my phone, but I was using my phone before and now it doesn't work. :( it would be very appreciated if you could try and fix it. :)

  80. Anonymous says:

    I watched this more than 10 times already coz it's really beautiful i like chihiro and haku most of all.... i just hoped they make a second movie i want another movie... they can do it can't they??? and this time i want the second one to be better and more beautiful than the first one.... but i have waited for how many years they haven't done any second movie i tried finding it even a little i didn't find any... how sad.. hmmm but i'm still hoping.. <3

  81. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for uploading free movies! ♥ its much appreciated

  82. Anonymous says:

    This is such a beautiful movie. Hayao Miyazaki is great! I've recently watched Howl's Moving Castle with some friends and it got me to love Anime. Don't know what else to say. I once stayed up to watch a single anime movie with some friends on a band trip. We waited until it ended to go to bed at 4 AM and we had to get up at 7 AM to load the buses and head home. It was so worth it.

  83. Awesome..it's been a long time i haven't watched this movie..good times flashing back..

  84. Anonymous says:

    I love this Movie!

  85. Anonymous says:

    This has got to be one of my favorite movies of all time, thank you so so much for uploading it!

  86. Amazing movie! I love it! :D just wondering, Is there a spirited away two? If so, can you put it up on here? Awesome website btw! :)

  87. Anonymous says:

    I cant even watch it because on the blocker :(

  88. Anonymous says:

    this movie is beutiful it really touches your heart

  89. Anonymous says:

    HEY ADMIN IS THERE A PART 2 TOTHIS?and whats up with making sure im not a robot

  90. Anonymous says:

    beautiful movie ohmygosh <33

  91. Anonymous says:

    Oh my gosh!! YAY, I found it! ^-^ I love this movie so much! :') It's the ONLY anime I actually like. Thank you for adding this movie!! :'3

  92. Isis says:

    Oh my gawd I love this movie!!!! It is so sad and happy and wonderful!
    (I wish I saw them kiss at the end though :)

  93. Anonymous says:

    Great movie, do you think you could add Percy Jackson: the Sea of Monsters? It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  94. Anonymous says:

    The arrow don't show up to make the screen bigger

  95. Anonymous says:

    pazeni sahooti to see foo moongoo

  96. Anonymous says:

    after thirty minutes it just ended that's so not cool admin so pleas fix it stupid video

  97. Anonymous says:

    The movie worked great!! ^.^ after coming back to watch it now that I'm older i can really appreciate the relationships and characters more. Really that's what this movie is about. Even with the amazing storyline and beautiful world of the spirits, the characters personalities and friendships are what shine through :') Truly: Spirited Away is a price of art <3

  98. Could you add From Up On Poppy Hill???

  99. Anonymous says:

    could you please add the wind rises, I want to see it SO MUCH!!!, btw thank you for all these beautiful movies :)

  100. Anonymous says:

    Stopped half way

  101. Anonymous says:

    If you could add From Up on Poppy Hill that would be lovely (:

  102. Anonymous says:

    Girl who leapt through time?

  103. it stops when Haku shows Jahiro her parents, fix pleassseeee

  104. Anonymous says:

    It stopped about eighty minutes in..

  105. Anonymous says:

    It wont start at all.

  106. Anonymous says:

    plz upload spirted away 2

  107. Anonymous says:

    WHY THE VIDEO HAS BEEN DELETE????????

  108. Admin says:

    Anon, it's not deleted. I just tried it and it worked fine.

  109. Anonymous says:

    Its not working!!!!! Please repost it!!!! It's one of my favorites!

  110. Anonymous says:

    says site has been blocked........ grr

  111. Anonymous says:

    I'm on iPod 5th gen btw

  112. Admin says:

    Anon, I have fixed the issue. Please follow instructions listed above in main post to be able to watch this great movie.

  113. Anonymous says:

    The other player/movie clip under neath the first one is the other half

  114. Anonymous says:

    What happen to this. It use to be in English and it wasn't spilt. Is there anyway to bring back what it use to be?

  115. Unknown says:

    This movie is so beautiful it made me cry

  116. Anonymous says:

    К сожалению, это видео недоступно
    Смотреть видео в Моем Мире

    I am guessing that means that the link isn't working anymore.

  117. Anonymous says:

    Hi I love all the movies!! I've watched 3 today! However the jungle book stream isn't working and i would really like to watch it :)

  118. Anonymous says:

    Hi, the stream is not working for Spirited Away and I would really like to watch it :)

  119. Anonymous says:

    Hi, I was wondering if you could add Halloweentown High to the list. I absolutely love that one!

  120. Admin says:

    Anon, Spirited Away stream was checked and it is working fine, Kindly try it again. Thanks

  121. Admin says:

    Anon, Halloweentown High is already available in our movie list, Use the search bar to find it.
    Enjoy

  122. Anonymous says:

    It is not working for me, would you mind fixing it? Thank you!

  123. Unknown says:

    i am in grade 9 and my girl english class is watching this in class my teacher likes it and so do i but no one else likes it THIS MOSIVE IS AWESOME

  124. Hi, this video isn't working for me. It says I need authorization from VK.com in the middle of the screen. :( Is it my computer or the website? I really want to watch this movie.

  125. Anonymous says:

    a bunch of the streams say I need authorization from VK.com

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.