Welcome to My New Blog Watch Disney Movies Online For Free (freedisneymovies.blogspot.com)

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeWelcome to My New Blog Watch Disney Movies Online For Free. Are you looking for a place to watch Free Disney Movies? You have come to the right place! I like most kids I grew up on Disney Movies. They are my favorite movies of all time. They remind me of when I was a kid spending hours watching these Disney films. So in honor of those times I have created this blog so everyone can enjoy those great movies. I hope you all will enjoy your stay here and I look forward to providing you all with awesome Disney Movies to Watch for Free No download No surveys No Credit Card 100% FREE.

Labels:



166 Responses to "Welcome to My New Blog Watch Disney Movies Online For Free (freedisneymovies.blogspot.com)"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Sleeping beauty is in another language,and can you please add Pinocchio...thank you

  2. Anonymous says:

    I love this website! could you please add Lilo and Stitch, and Wreck it Ralf or Rise of the Guardians if possible?

  3. Anonymous says:

    could you add Pocahontas?

  4. Anonymous says:

    ...the sword in the stone(1963)?

  5. Anonymous says:

    pete's dragon(1977), the rescuers(1977 and 1990)?

  6. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for the uploads...keep them coming, so excited to watch the movies

  7. cassidy says:

    Thank you so much!! this blog has pretty much made my life. much love and hugs!!!
    p.s. melody times is great!

    Have you ever noticed that the movies you remember being scary, or scenes you remember being long, aren't once you're older... any way... this is great!

  8. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments everyone. A lot of movies requested here have been already added so I hope you will enjoy watching them.

    cassidy, I really appreciate your comment, it has made my week. I am glad to hear that you finally found a place to make you remember the childhood memories. I miss the good old days where life was simple and we were enjoying it with cute characters and Lovely songs in Disney Movies.

  9. Can you please please please please please please please please add Lilo and stitch and Oliver and company and the hunchback of Norte dame and brother bear and Atlantis and cinderella 2 and 3 and the little mermaid 2 and especially please please please please please please please please please please add Mulan 2 and pochahontas 2 I know it's a long list but please please please please please please please please add them all if possible

  10. Anonymous says:

    Love this website..thanks. would you upload american tail, open season,& car? thanks

  11. Lucy says:

    please add pocahonatas, tarzan 2, the lady nad the tramp 2, lion king 3, mulan 2 and the little mermaid 2.
    By the way you are so awesome for creating this site and uploading these films for people to watch for free!!!! thank you sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

  12. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments. Stay tuned, more Disney movies will be added soon.

  13. Will you also add the princess and the frog and Kronks new groove and the emperors new groove and the black cauldron and I know it's not a disney but could you add anastasia please please please

  14. J.F.C says:

    Walle's sound is not going at the same time as the movie.

  15. Will you please please please add the princess and the frog

  16. Anonymous says:

    I love iy

  17. Can you add a fax and the hound 2 pls

  18. Anonymous says:

    Hi can you pleeeeaaaaaasseeeee add little mermaid 2! That would be awesome thanks!

  19. I don't know if this is possible but could you please upload Bedknobs and broomsticks?love the site so happy that i found it

  20. Anonymous says:

    Omg this is now my absolute favorite website!!! Could you please add little mermaid two and three, if you can that will be great :)

  21. Nandis says:

    Was so happy when I found ur website! Ur awesome for making something like this!!! Definitely takes u back to those childhood memories, n now I can share them w/ my daughter! Thanx!

  22. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for all the movies..now i can share what i have in my childhood with my boy

  23. Anonymous says:

    love this cud u plz add emperors new groove

  24. can you please post the second and third little mermaid movies i love the trilogy thank you

  25. Anonymous says:

    can you post any Disney Channel Original Movies?

  26. Anonymous says:

    Can you add sequels of cinderella, and pocahontas

  27. Catherine says:

    thank you so much for adding Rise of the Guardians(even though it is a dreamworks production) but thank you so much this has been a stressful week for me and when i saw that movie on there it made me happy and made me do a little squeel! yes Rise of the Guardians is byfar my altime favorit movie!!

  28. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments everyone.

    Catherine, I am glad to hear you were able to watch it without any issues. Hopefully you will have a good weekend now to make up for it.

  29. Anonymous says:

    Please add cinderella 3 and little mermaid 2

  30. Anonymous says:

    I love your website. I cant find most of the films anywhere else. Thank you so much for uploading!!!

  31. I love your website! It's absolutely fantastic, I've re-lived my childhood and I can watch some of the newer films like rise of the guardians, I couldn't believe it was such good quality! Could you please upload anastasia it's one of my all time favourites!

  32. Return to neverland dosent work

  33. Anonymous says:

    ya, i like anastasia too

  34. Anonymous says:

    Can you add Kiki's Delivery Service?

  35. Just like to say thankyou for uploading anastasia have a really tough exam week so now I have something to look forward to!

  36. Anonymous says:

    Can you add Disney channel movies: My date with the president's daughter,Don't look under the bed, The Even stevens movie, and smart house.

  37. StefanyLeanne says:

    I am so excited about this site! I am in love with Disney movies!

  38. Anonymous says:

    I love your website!!!!!

  39. Alex says:

    This website is just brilliant, thank you for uploading some great movies! I know it wasnt that popular but I would love to see atlantis if that's possible. And titan a.e. (even though it's not disney) I love this site!

  40. Anonymous says:

    Some of the movies say their Disney in the descriptions but a lot are DreamWorks productions. I love the movies, though.

  41. Can you add the sequels to cinderella and Atlantis milos return .

    PS my moms fave movie is the beauty and the beast and she's sooooooooo happy she can watch it anytime she wants 4 free
    So thanx a million

  42. Anonymous says:

    Thanks So Much For Doing This! Im Now Able To Relive My Childhood And All The Happy Memories From Back Then! This Is So Wonderful Of You! I Know You Get TNs Of Requests, So I Will Just Have One: Could You Please Try And Upload The Black Cauldron Or Bedknobs & Broomsticks?

  43. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add a Christmas Carol in black and white not a disney movie

  44. Kat says:

    would kim possible the movie be considered a disney movie? if so, could you please add it?

  45. Anonymous says:

    aladdin 2 and 3 please

  46. Anonymous says:

    Is there any chance of adding The Prince of Egypt?

    I would really appreciate it. Great job btw!

  47. Anonymous says:

    Omg thank you ! Can you please add mulan 2 !!

  48. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add all the disney princess and fairies movies
    and space buddies Santa buddies and treasure buddies I know it's a long list it may take some time but add all disney movies

  49. Anonymous says:

    I love this website I got to watch my favorite disney movies thank you

  50. Anonymous says:

    Can you upload the odd life of Timothy Green

  51. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments. Added all the movies you requested to my list. Have a great day everyone.

  52. Anonymous says:

    Thank you! But at the same time I feel really bad.....

  53. Anonymous says:

    this website rocks and u made it on my birthday! :P

  54. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add The Odd Life Of Timothy Green

  55. Anonymous says:

    You should post Tron and Tron Legacy. As well as Who Killed Roger Rabbit.

  56. Anonymous says:

    I love this site. :3 thank you for posting up free movies. I always come to this site to show my little girls the movies i watched when I was just a little girl.

    Thank you again :3

  57. Anonymous says:

    The hunchback of notredame 2 is another movie

  58. Anonymous says:

    the hunchback of notredame 2 and puss in boots pleaaaseee

  59. Anonymous says:

    Yo dude awesome website keep up the stupentous work

  60. Anonymous says:

    Super awesome site, but could u please add Aladdin withouy the captions? Really makes it hard to watch on my phone! Thanks soooo much for this site!!!!

  61. Anonymous says:

    I enjoy this website alot thank you - 15 yr old girl

  62. Thank you so much for taking the time to put these all up! Made my weekend so much better! I havent been this excited about something since I was a kid! Now that I have discovered this wonderful little gem, my bf and I can relive our childhoods, and reminisce about the good ol' days :) Thank you, thank you, thank you! Keep up the great work! It is definitely appreciated!

  63. Anonymous says:

    Could you add the 2010 version of alice and wonderland please

  64. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add Tarzan and Jane? (2002)

  65. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for doing this. I can't tell you how much I love watching these! If its not to much trouble can I ask that you add treasure planet? And again thank you thank you thank you for this blog!!!

  66. Anonymous says:

    I absolutely love this website! You just made my brother's and my day. Today was a rough day for me and you just lifted my spirits up again! I got to relive my childhood memories, watching Peter Pan and Pocahontas. Thank you! Could I make a suggestion? Maybe Treasure Planet? thank you so much!

  67. Anonymous says:

    You are amazing! Thank you so much for doing this!

  68. I love fantasia before bed . May you put fantasia 2000 up?

  69. Anonymous says:

    Isn't this illegal?

  70. Anonymous says:

    Could you please possibly add ponyo? i've noticed you have other studio ghibi ones and it'd be cool to add ponyo to the list. thanks!

  71. Anonymous says:

    Love this site! Could you add Chicken Little, Disney's The Three Musketeers, and Mary Poppins, please? Thank you so much!

  72. Anonymous says:

    Can you add treasure planet please ?

    come on im beging

  73. Anonymous says:

    Will you ever put up Ponyo?

  74. Anonymous says:

    Hello, I love your blog! I found it looking for Princess Mononoke before you had it up and now you have it up! I am so happy! Can I please request the Road to El Dorado?

  75. Anonymous says:

    I love your website, you are the only place I can find that will let me watch Studio Ghibli movies and they are my favorite in the world! I would love love love it if you would upload some more! thank you so much!

  76. Anonymous says:

    Thanks a lot...because of you I'm never going to get anything done in my life because I'll be watching these films! ;)

  77. Anonymous says:

    can you add BeetleJuice and Disney's Tower of terror?

  78. Anonymous says:

    Thank u so much for adding free movies..simply love this site..please post camp rock and high school musical

    Thnk u once again

  79. Anonymous says:

    This website is fantastic and very easy to find amazing movies! Thanks!

  80. Anonymous says:

    You are God sent, thank you so much :D

  81. Anonymous says:

    I am so glad to see that this blog wasn't taken down. I checked your blog a few days ago (I check more than once a day!!!) and it said the blog was taken down! I was DEVASTATED! But now it appears to be back online and working fine! Love this blog! Don't ever take it down!

  82. Anonymous says:

    I'm not going to request any specific movie because I bet it's pretty hard to find some movies, all I'm going to say is keep on posting!

  83. Anonymous says:

    could you put on seven brides for seven brothers? i know you already have a REALLY long list, but that one is my favorite and i cant find it anywhere else!! keep on posting!!! love them all!!!

  84. Anonymous says:

    NAUSICAA IN THE VALLEY OF WIND!!!! THANKS BRO! YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME! A DREAM COME TRUE!!!

  85. Anonymous says:

    I love this website! Thank you so very much! I know you have a long list and all, but maybe Sleeping Beauty and the Chronicles of Narnia movies? If not, it's fine. The movies here are fantastic anyway! Thank you again!

  86. Anonymous says:

    thanks so much for this site. my little girl is 3 and loves the Disney classics!! you really made our night!!

  87. Anonymous says:

    Hi Admin u know From up on poppy hill its not on your list I looked for it a lot of times but I cant find it so please upload it. Thank u.

  88. Anonymous says:

    you are amazing... can you upload beauty and the beast: the enchantend christmas and beauty and the beast: belle's magical world with subtitles??? its my favourite disney movies ... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :) :)

  89. hello! I've been on the search for Mickey's House of Villains. Could you please add that if available? It would be magnificent.

  90. Anonymous says:

    the parent trap?

  91. Miranda says:

    Thank you so much for creating this blog. I'm on Summer vacation and I'm going to start going to University in September and being able to watch all of these movies from my childhood makes me so incredibly happy before my plunge into semi-adulthood. You are really amazing ^^

  92. This website is amazing these movies are amazing I especially love the ones from the Ghibli studio those are just my favorite . I'm glad I found your website it's really wonderful . Do you have any other movies from that studio ? It would be lovely to watch more movies like the ones you put up from that studio . I have a lot of fun watching these movies thanks :) :3

  93. Admin says:

    Thanks everyone for your comments. I really appreciate them. I have already added tons of new movies that were requested here or on other posts and I still have around 80 movies on my list that will be added soon.

    Have fun everyone and enjoy movies.

  94. How do you get the movie's, cause some of these movie's aren't even out yet Where do you get it???

  95. The movies you've just uploaded are awesome this is the best website my memories are all coming back I just hope hope hope hope you have more movies like the ones from the ghibli studio I'm soo happy thank you :)

  96. Anonymous says:

    Can you add the night before Christmas with that little deer named Nikon plz

  97. Anonymous says:

    I meant niko srry

  98. Anonymous says:

    Could you please add the Pirates of the Caribbean series? By the way, this website is my new favorite website. Thank you so much!!!!

  99. Anonymous says:

    This is not ethical or legal.

  100. Anonymous says:

    I love your Blog. I've been looking for Free Disney movies for a long time.
    Thank-You for making this Blog & for finding Free Disney movies.

    From, Shine

  101. Anonymous says:

    Hello! I really love your blog. It brings back my childhood memories. Will you also include happily never after 1 & 2? It will be awesome! Thank you so much! Fr. Tza

  102. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much, I love Disney movies, I just found this place and I hope you keep posting forever, I can't get enough of every movie.

  103. Anonymous says:

    I really appreciate this website but, when you post Anime movies can you please post the English dubbed version!

  104. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for the movies.My kids love to be able to watch for free,including some old ones.

  105. Anonymous says:

    can you please get despicable me 2, my kids are dieing to watch it

  106. Anonymous says:

    thank you! You are a kind person spreading joy everywhere! :-)

  107. Can you putt despicable me 2 plezzz

  108. Anonymous says:

    cam u plllllllllzzzzz add smurfs 1 and smurfs 2??????///// pllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

  109. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add Another Cinderella Story! Its a great movie for kids and teen and it has Selena Gomez in it!

  110. Anonymous says:

    could u possibly add the littlest outlaw (1955)? its a live action Disney movie.

  111. Lauren says:

    Thank you for making this site possible... I work all day and get to enjoy in the background wonderful movies! Don't know how your are doing this.... but I am humbly grateful!

  112. Anonymous says:

    I doubt you have heard of it, but if you could find "Miracle of the White Stallions" that would be fantastic! And don't let the haters get you down...this is a great site and you are doing a wonderful thing for many people. Thanks again!

  113. Kat says:

    You are amazing for creating this blog!! could you please post Horton here's a who with jim carry please and thank you!

  114. Anonymous says:

    can u put despicable me plzzz love this site

  115. Anonymous says:

    Love it, keep up the good work. How often do you upload the movies?

  116. Anonymous says:

    could you put turbo on here if possible? thank you!

  117. Anonymous says:

    I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!

  118. Anonymous says:

    could you please add newsies? thanks for making this awesome site!

  119. smiles says:

    I know these are'nt disney movies but can you please add turbo and the smurfs 2 please and thank you sooo much! ;):-) :)

  120. Anonymous says:

    could you add camp rock to your list that would be legendary

  121. Anonymous says:

    would you consider having another blog with family movies and musicals? like wizard of oz....

  122. Anonymous says:

    Alvin and the chipmunks the sequel

  123. Anonymous says:

    Eloise at the plaza please

  124. Anonymous says:

    Rugrats lost in Paris please

  125. Anonymous says:

    Princess diaries 1 & 2 ?

  126. Anonymous says:

    Can you put George of the jungle on here =D

  127. Anonymous says:

    Do you have any of the old Disney Movies available. Such as the Knome Mobile or Swiss Family Robinson. Some in those first years of Disney?
    Thanks!

  128. Anonymous says:

    Please add high school musical 2 and 3 and also camp rock it would mean alot ♡

  129. Anonymous says:

    Can you please put A smile as big as the moon on here please?

  130. Anonymous says:

    thanks for all the movies could you please put national treasure 1 and 2 please
    thanks;D

  131. Anonymous says:

    could you please add percy jackson: sea of monsters

  132. Anonymous says:

    Dear Admin,

    I would like to thank you so much, thank you for all the great deeds you have done on this blog" You Rock if you have a team they all Rock, but thank you for letting us to continue to live our memories and pass them down to the younger ones. May your Blog long remain awesome like you....

  133. Anonymous says:

    Love this website !!! could you post Race to Witch mountain please ?

  134. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add cloudy eith a chance of meatballs 2

  135. Anonymous says:

    I LOVE THIS WEBSITE WE USE THIS WEBSITE EVERY FRIDAY FOR MOVIE NIGHT WE JUST LEARNED TO HOOK IT UP TO THE TV ALSO COULD YOU PLEASE ADD CURBY THAT WOULD BE GREAT MY REALLY WANTS TO SEE IT THANKS

  136. Anonymous says:

    Can you add ella enchanted......please

  137. Anonymous says:

    Do you think you can find The scream team from disney channel.
    I sent you a picture and a trailer, so you know what to look for.

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a6/Scream_Team_Promo_Poster.jpg

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsU6kI9ARiQ

  138. Anonymous says:

    love your website , could you please post the movie The Wild ?

  139. Sam Kale says:

    Love ur blog if its not to much trouble can u please put up twitches 1 & 2

  140. Anonymous says:

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

    I love your blog, having hard time to choose movie to watch cos there is so many of them!! But that is GOOD! ;)

  141. Anonymous says:

    if you want to and if you have time...could you please put up turbro? Thank you!! I love this blog! it brings back memories...and new ones as i have never really heard of half of them before...

  142. Anonymous says:

    can you put up prince of Persia? love this website

  143. Anonymous says:

    wonderful blog!
    thank you so much for sharing your great collection with all of us!

  144. Thankyou so much for all these wonderful movies can you please add: City of Bones the mortal instruments and Hoot

  145. Anonymous says:

    best website ever, all these movies are wonderful! please add the last song though!!

  146. Anonymous says:

    I love this website! Although it doesn't have all of Hayao Miyazaki's movies, it has plenty. Great quality on everything i've watched, great site! I visit it almost every day to watch something! Thank you so much!!

  147. Anonymous says:

    I love this site! Is there any way you could post Charlotte's Web and some Ducktales episodes? Thank You!

  148. Anonymous says:

    Up!!!!!!! Please thank you ♥

  149. Anonymous says:

    can you please add all the final fantasys

  150. Anonymous says:

    could you please add more movies like howls moving castle and spirited away please thank you

  151. Anonymous says:

    please please please add Avalon high if possible

  152. Anonymous says:

    can you please add motorcross its an Disney channel original movie

  153. Anonymous says:

    Please can you add the rest of the Alvin and the chipmunks movies. Thank you

  154. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add Aladdin!!

  155. Anonymous says:

    Oh my goodness. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love you! This blog saved my life. It is like revisiting my childhood. All the movies I have wanted to watch for years are right here. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this blog. As you can probably tell everyone is pretty grateful. :)
    One thing, and I know it might be impossible. But, can you add all of the Land Before Time movies. They were my favorite, and I would like to give my little sister the option to love them as much as I did.
    Thanks again,
    Angelica :)

  156. Anonymous says:

    Can you add "The thirteenth Year" its about that boy who turns into a mermaid I haven't seen it in forever and I would love to watch it on here. it usually plays on Disney channel every year before spring starts but I don't have cabl so I would greatly appreciate you adding it thank you have a nice day

  157. Anonymous says:

    Can you add frozen? Thank you so much for the website! I love it!

  158. Could you please add Cars 2 and Monsters University? I'd be so happy if you will!! Your site is amazing!!!!!!!!!

  159. Anonymous says:

    hey i love the moves but can you plz add cow belle thx (best old disney movie

  160. Anonymous says:

    Could u add more new movies PLZ btw love your blog ��

  161. Anonymous says:

    Could you add third Shrek again as I tried to watch it and it said it isn't available.

  162. Anonymous says:

    Can You add How to Train Your Dragon 2 when it comes

  163. Anonymous says:

    I don't really know the name of the movie but I think its called crock a dootle do its a Disney movie I had as a kid if u know what I'm talking about or find it can u please upload it

  164. Anonymous says:

    Rock a doodle do is the name of the movie please upload it

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.