Watch 101 Dalmatians (1961) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For Free101 Dalmatians another classic Disney movie with memorable characters and wonderful script. A good animation film not only for kids but for the entire family. It has the right amount of comedy, drama and adventure. Most of the Disney movies that are recently released have been nowhere nearly as good as classic Disney movies like 101 Dalmatians. Enjoy it and have a great weekend.

How to Watch 101 Dalmatians (1961) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play 101 Dalmatians full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



62 Responses to "Watch 101 Dalmatians (1961) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    thanks!

  2. Admin says:

    You are welcome. Thanks for your comment.

  3. Anonymous says:

    Great movie! Thanks so much for uploading! :)

  4. Anonymous says:

    This won't load unfortunately...

  5. Anonymous says:

    love this site where you can watch many movies on the one site

  6. Anonymous says:

    I have been looking for this forever! My VCR broke and i had it on video tape so i could never watch it. Thanks!

  7. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much your spending your time and putting up movies for other's enjoyment.

  8. Anonymous says:

    thank you so so muchhh

  9. Anonymous says:

    disney movies are my passion.Thank you so much that I have the oportunity to enjoy disney movies online for free.Thank you :)

  10. Anonymous says:

    you brought back my childhood

  11. Anonymous says:

    for real..i love this movie

  12. Anonymous says:

    It keeps restarting for me, but apart from that is all goods .

  13. Anonymous says:

    thank you for uploading my favorite disney movie ever. literally my childhood i know every single word. thanks again for everything :)

  14. emily120 says:

    can u add 102 dalmations please

  15. Anonymous says:

    can you also put up the other 101 Dalmatians along with 102 Dalmatians. thanks

  16. Anonymous says:

    Loved the movie. This is such a classic Disney movie. Can you add Monsters University? :)

  17. Anonymous says:

    This is my all time favourite disney movie but it wont load :(
    Super disappointed :(

  18. Anonymous says:

    OMG! You are surely the best! Thank you so much! I've been searching for this movie for a long time I'm so glad I found it today. Its all thanks to you! I watched part of it at school but I never finished it and the part of it that I watched was so good that I was so desperate to finish. Now that I found it I watched it and it was the best. Thank you so much again! Also I will be watching more movies in your website.
    :) I heard there is a "102 Dalmatians" movie, could you upload that too, please? Thank you! :)

  19. SM Brody says:

    You are a wonderful person.

  20. Anonymous says:

    Hey I love this site and I hope I'm not being a pain but I would like to request kim possible because it is awesome!! I loved that show and think other people would enjoy it! If you can do this thanks if you can't thats okay to!! Thanks for all you do!!

  21. Anonymous says:

    the movie stops as theyre loading in the moving van to london! it ends at 79 min.

  22. This won't load :( please fix, I'm using an iPad

  23. Thanks for all of these uploads you've helped me to relive my childhood memories which to be fair weren't all that long ago and I don't feel so nostalgic.You totally rock!

  24. CAN U PLEASE PUT OLIVE AND COMPANY ON HERE

  25. Anonymous says:

    isn;t working

  26. Anonymous says:

    Its not up. It says it was taken down:(

  27. Anonymous says:

    The link is broken, It's the same way on Aristocrats. Please fix it soon♡♥♡

  28. Anonymous says:

    It gets to about 10 minutes in, and then skips out! Please fix! This was my favorite movie as a kid, and I'd love to see it more!!

  29. Anonymous says:

    Cruella Deville. The first Queen of furries.

  30. Anonymous says:

    add frozen please

  31. Anonymous says:

    This is absolutely incredible! Thank you so much! I can't wait to tell me sister about this site!!

  32. Anonymous says:

    thanks, this brings back memories

  33. Anonymous says:

    The suptitle nerves a bit...

  34. Anonymous says:

    It worked great! Thank you :)

  35. Anonymous says:

    Why has this been removed??

  36. Anonymous says:

    It's not here anymore. :/

  37. Joe Smith says:

    Thx for adding this! Been looking for it everywhere since I saw the second one! Thx a lot! This site is awesome! You should really make this into an app!

  38. Anonymous says:

    Loved having it and watching it, but 101 Dalmatians quit early...

  39. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for this site :)

  40. Anonymous says:

    It's playing in a different language... help?

  41. Anonymous says:

    When I go to play this one it keeps playing 101 dalmatians 2. Thank you for all you are doing for all of us btw. Its amazng.

  42. Anonymous says:

    This version plays in a different language and is also the second one. Please fix this?
    Thank you for all you do, by the way.

  43. Anonymous says:

    its not letting it stream at all

  44. Anonymous says:

    None of the movies are working :,( <\3 please do fix

  45. Anonymous says:

    And thank you oh so much for doing all you do for us u are absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! <3W<3

  46. The link provided is not for the original 101 Dalmations movie. It's also in a different language. Could you fix this please? One of my favorite Disney movies of all time. I love your links Truly appreciate them

  47. Thanks so much for putting the original movie back on your site

  48. The new video you have on here now is of excellent clarity and the speed is normal (last time is was a little fast). Thanks!

  49. Sound works, but no picture on TV besides computer desktop.
    Used HDMI connection.

  50. Will not load. It worked at first now i get the same error message

  51. Anonymous says:

    Whenever I go to watch this movie, it gives me an error message and won't let me watch it but all the other movies have worked perfectly for me and its been great. Thank you for this service.

  52. Anonymous says:

    It says the file couldn't be found for 101 Dalmatians when I tried to play it. Just thought you should know

  53. Admin says:

    Anon, thanks for letting me know. New stream has been added. Enjoy.

  54. Cheers, for that my love for you is bomb proof for bringing the sun on this rainy day

  55. Anonymous says:

    Is this site legitament

  56. Anonymous says:

    This was amazing and the quality was so good!! What a treat!!

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.