Watch Alice in Wonderland (1951) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeAlice in Wonderland one of most creative Disney animated films to date. If you love Disney movies, then this is another one worth watching. The songs are super cool and animation is awesome. It's from the movies that you'll never forget. Itvis a very good movie for children and adults. I find this movie so visually entertaining a wonderful remake of the book by Lewis Carrol. Enjoy the movie and let me know your thoughts.

How to Watch Alice in Wonderland (1951) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Alice in Wonderland full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



33 Responses to "Watch Alice in Wonderland (1951) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. I love this film xxxx :) :) :)

  2. Anonymous says:

    This is a great movie!!

  3. Anonymous says:

    Thanku so much for making this available to us :) I am getting a weird green flashing and video lag when i try to watch this on my PC. it works fine on my mobile but the buffering takes forever

  4. Anonymous says:

    nice

  5. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie! Could you please upload the new version?

  6. Anonymous says:

    there's no sound

  7. Anonymous says:

    This brings up memories - the movie was most inventive (as I remember it to be). Thank you so very much for keeping this available, it means a lot to me!

  8. Anonymous says:

    the audio and the video aren't synchronized :(

  9. Anonymous says:

    Hey, brilliant picture quality, but i seem to have the same problem as anonymous 27 June 9.36am... the audio and video are out of synch. any advice?

  10. Admin says:

    Thanks everyone for your comments. I have added a new stream, please try again and let me know if audio is synchronized or not. Thanks for letting me know about this.

  11. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for this, brings back childhood memories, this does. Do you have any other movies to reccomend? I love tangled, anastasia and Alice in wonderland, so, what else is good to watch? Thanks.

  12. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for the movie could you please add Turbo :D

  13. I have LOVED your site however today none of the movies are showing up! Please help!!!

  14. Anonymous says:

    your site is amazing, and thannkss for yet again another great movie! wouold you mind putting up monsteers ink?

  15. Anonymous says:

    i know that im a 17 year old boy i always watch this wonderful movie with my sister

  16. Anonymous says:

    Thank you soooooooo much for this!!!!! I have been trying to find this movie forever!!!!!!! xD <3

  17. Anonymous says:

    Can u add The 2010 version with real people? the new version? :) thanks this site is amazing. Also please add all the narnia movies

  18. Anonymous says:

    Not wirking

  19. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie so much! Thanks for uploading it! <3

  20. Anonymous says:

    i love sooo much this movie!! but I have to stop it every 5 min for it to load and keep playing :(

  21. Anonymous says:

    could you upload the real life one thanks x

  22. All your movies except snow white are not working for me! Please fix them because I really would like to watch them!

  23. Anonymous says:

    wheres the mad hatter part??

  24. Anonymous says:

    Could you please post the new Tim Burton version of Alice in Wonderland?

  25. Anonymous says:

    not working

  26. Anonymous says:

    I watch this every night before I go to sleep. Thanks so much for the amazing site(:

  27. Anonymous says:

    It's not working

  28. dlawl says:

    I just wanted to let you know that four of your URLs are infected with malware. here's the scanner info ->
    https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/watchdisneymoviesforfree.blogspot.com/

  29. Admin says:

    dlawl, thanks for letting me know about this. I will look into this.

  30. Anonymous says:

    Thnk u

  31. Dag Nordam says:

    Good movie. Good site. Thank you.

  32. pupdup says:

    This is the best blog to see free online movies...
    watch movies online free

  33. Anonymous says:

    It won't let me click the play button

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.