Watch Hercules (1997) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeHercules a good enjoyable Disney movie. It's not the best animated Disney film but its still one of my favorites. Both adults and kids will love it. The story is Interesting, characters are fun and it has some great music. It's a little bad that the creators of this movie didn't make Hercules as good as it could have potentially been but still kids love it.

How to Watch Hercules (1997) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Hercules full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



110 Responses to "Watch Hercules (1997) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anne says:

    It works perfectly thanks for this and all your other movies! :D
    Could you post The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

  2. Anonymous says:

    Beautifully done. :)

  3. Anonymous says:

    Every five minutes or so it says it cant play the video, but other than that its fine. Please fix it though.

  4. Anonymous says:

    Its great to see the whole film again.�������������� thanks

  5. victoria says:

    Its an amazing film ever.:D B-)

  6. Anonymous says:

    Awesome can u post the little mermaid return to the sea?? Thats would be awesome!

  7. Anonymous says:

    I tried playing it on the mobile version but it won't let me stream

  8. How about A Bug's Life? ^_^ Now that would awesome! I love Pixar movies!

  9. Anonymous says:

    This works great! Mobile works perfectly.

  10. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments and glad to hear it works fine on mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, Ipod and Android phones)

  11. Anonymous says:

    Is the pla button supposed to have a line through it? Because mine isn't playing..

  12. Anonymous says:

    Yeh mine has got a line across we're the play button is so cant watch fix it please

  13. Admin says:

    Anon, maybe you can try again using another browser.

  14. Anonymous says:

    Enjoyed the movie very much!! Worked VERY well!! :)

  15. Anonymous says:

    It pauses for like 15 seconds every 3 seconds.. kind of annoying.

  16. Anonymous says:

    all work perfect

  17. Anonymous says:

    watched the little mermaid yesterday, was a little bit slow and sometimes the sound was ahead of the movie... still, it worked and I love your site!

  18. Anonymous says:

    The sound stops right when phil starts singing nd getting ready to train him

  19. Anonymous says:

    For some reason it started over again at about 40 minutes, but I got back to the right place. love the site!

  20. Anonymous says:

    It would be great if I could watch the whole, entire movie -__-

  21. Anonymous says:

    LOVE IT! Disney if my fave and I don't have this on dvd

  22. Anonymous says:

    I'm SO glad i found this website! I love disney and this is perfect! You don't have to download or pay or register! Thank you!!!!!!!!!:D

  23. Aly says:

    So far every movie I've tried to watch on here today just cuts off about halfway through. In this one I got to the part where his parents give him the medallion and tell him that he was a found child, and it just stopped. Yesterday I was able to watch the movie Anastasia all the way through, but now every movie I watch cuts off halfway. What's wrong? D:

  24. Admin says:

    Aly, maybe the video host server is down or too many connection. Try again in a little while and hopefully all streams will work. They work fine here though.

  25. Anonymous says:

    Thanks I have a bad addiction when it comes to disney movies love it.

  26. Anonymous says:

    Worked great, thank you!

  27. Anonymous says:

    Worked great for me. Thank you so much, I had never seen this, and I loved it.

  28. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie!!

  29. Anonymous says:

    Thanks so much!!! One of my favorite movies....Is there any way you can get The Road to El Dorado ?

  30. Admin says:

    Anon, unfortunately I couldn't find any english stream for The Road to El Dorado. The available streams are in latino and other languages :(

  31. Anonymous says:

    it not working...so sad~why??

  32. Anonymous says:

    Thank you!!!! Love this movie :)

  33. Anonymous says:

    It takes long to load & cuts off at about 6 min

  34. Anonymous says:

    any one else notice that at 55:47 the lion looks like scar from the lion king

  35. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie... worked perfectly, again. thanks!

  36. Anonymous says:

    i REALLY didnt want to watch it with subs, but thanks for uploading it anyway.

  37. Anonymous says:

    in ten minute thirty eight second the movie stopped and doesn't go any further. Every time it stops in this same time

  38. Anonymous says:

    There is a line through the play button. And it it's working whenever I try clicking it. Pleeeease fix it ! I really want to watch disney movies

  39. Anonymous says:

    the croods arent working well. could you possibly fix it

  40. Anonymous says:

    Is there anyway you could add the Narnia movies?!?! :)

  41. Anonymous says:

    meh. least favorite Disney animated movie

  42. Anonymous says:

    Line through the play button prevents me from playing

  43. Anonymous says:

    perfect!!!

  44. Anonymous says:

    Hi, this stream didn't work for me at all

  45. Anonymous says:

    it wont stop streaming

  46. Anonymous says:

    Stopped half way through

  47. Anonymous says:

    It worked perfectly on my iPad! Great to see the movie again, one of my favourites!

  48. Anonymous says:

    nice

  49. Anonymous says:

    great

  50. Anonymous says:

    The stream is no longer working.

    8 July 2013.

  51. Anonymous says:

    Loved The Movie ! ♥

  52. Anonymous says:

    Awesome!
    ***Tried watching Rio- stopped and skipped to end, so I couldn't watch the whole movie.
    Also, do you think u could get
    1) Alvin and the Chipmunk movies
    2)Teen Beach Movie (from Disney channel)??????
    THanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

  53. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie thanks for uploading it. I do have a teensy problem though. i've been wanting to watch "The Emperor's New Groove" for 3 days now, but eveytime i click on the link you have for that movie, it just shows me a blank page with other random links from this website.i can watch any other disney movie you've got, but the website just wont let me access that ONE MOVIE. what is THAT all about? could you please fix it???

  54. Admin says:

    Anon, use the search bar above and you will find The Emperor's New Groove.

  55. Anonymous says:

    Hi!
    I saw the comment from Anon about the Alvin and the Chpmunk movies/Disney Teen Beach movie- i love those movies!
    :) Could you put them up?

  56. Anonymous says:

    I can't watch anything after 22:40

  57. Anonymous says:

    the stream is gone within 10 seconds

  58. Anonymous says:

    I agree

  59. Anonymous says:

    I cant play it at all
    we first play it at the beginning right?
    that one only I can't play it plz help plz plz plz :(

  60. Anonymous says:

    It won't let me stream. And when it does, it shows about two minutes of the film and it goes off completely as if the movie has finished. I was really looking forward to watching this, as it's one of the few Disney movies that I have never seen!!

  61. Anonymous says:

    it got to the part where hades had 24 hours left to get rid of hercules and then it just skipped to the end and it wont let me watch that end bit that i missed :(

  62. Anonymous says:

    How did you get the permissions to upload these movies?

  63. Anonymous says:

    This happened to me too when i tried playing it on my phone.

  64. Anonymous says:

    can you put the scorpion king trilogy?

  65. Anonymous says:

    Scorpion king movies you should put.

  66. Anonymous says:

    Can you put hotel transylvania faster?

  67. Anonymous says:

    Could be my phone, but I have tried this video several times and it isn't working. Thanks for all your great movies and taking the time to upload them

  68. Enjoyed the movie very much!! Worked VERY well!! :)

  69. Anonymous says:

    This is amazing I have been on a Disney kick recently and I am so happy to have found this site!! Everything works perfectly!! Thank You!!!!

  70. Anonymous says:

    Can u add The hunger games catching fire please??

  71. Anonymous says:

    thanks soooooo much for uploading these! I've recently been having a Disney obsession ( I guess I miss being a kid again) and Hercules has been one of my favorites, along with Brother Bear, which I watched last night on here:) I don't have these movies so they have been fun to watch again:) Anyway thanks for taking the time to upload and share with Disney lovers
    Mack:)

  72. Anonymous says:

    its not letting ME play it. i was trying to put it full screen but it doesnt let me. oh well. even though this is my fav. movie

  73. Anonymous says:

    Its removed :(

  74. Admin says:

    A new stream has been added. Enjoy everyone.

  75. Anonymous says:

    Its stopping All the time. But Movie is good

  76. Anonymous says:

    Not working

  77. Anonymous says:

    Not working

  78. Hercules is good, except stream is very slow

  79. Anonymous says:

    Awesome !!! Can u plzzz add Shrek Forever After plzzzz

  80. Herk when bye bye :((( Oh No!!

  81. Anonymous says:

    It says video's been removed from public access?

  82. Anonymous says:

    Hey can you add Divergent please? Thanks

  83. Anonymous says:

    It's not letting me watch the movie.

  84. Anonymous says:

    Mine stopped before the end of the film, theres like... 5 minutes left to watch but it doesn't seem to have it?

  85. Anonymous says:

    I luv this movie - fantasitic!

  86. j-j says:

    i JUST SAW SCAR FROM THE LION KING

  87. Anonymous says:

    Best movie ever! But I'm really annoyed--does anyone else get romanian or russia (i don't know) subtitles at the bottom? If so is there a way to get rid of them? Other than that it works perfectly...

  88. Anonymous says:

    lol was that really scar? it looks like it!!

  89. Anonymous says:

    Anyone Elz see scar in Part 2? Rofl! xD scar from the lion king To clarify :P

  90. Anonymous says:

    Please remove the subtitles it's very annoying. Great quality though!

  91. Anonymous says:

    did zeuz just say'' now watch your old man twerk''?

  92. Anonymous says:

    first one plays off time

  93. Anonymous says:

    the first link is good but the second link works terribly.
    I love you guy's website though!
    Its amazing!!:)

  94. Anonymous says:

    yay

  95. Anonymous says:

    Stopes alottttttt and wont play

  96. Anonymous says:

    The first one says, "Removed from Public Access".

  97. Anonymous says:

    Can you add monster university, admin?

    From MistyRain

  98. Anonymous says:

    cut off at 20:35 this time... :(

  99. cfaust18 says:

    Can you add James and the giant peach

  100. Anonymous says:

    it cuts off after 40 minutes

  101. Anonymous says:

    was the video removed? can't play it :(((

  102. Anonymous says:

    Uhm has the video benn removed?? :'( i was so happu to see u had hercules and it staes video has been removed from public acess

  103. Anonymous says:

    Link Broken

  104. Anonymous says:

    The video's gone admin.

  105. Admin says:

    Anon, I have added a new stream. Please note that the new stream might not work on mobile devices.

  106. it is not working its bank

  107. Anonymous says:

    This movie is awesome! Its one of my favorite Disney movies! :D

  108. Anonymous says:

    well done - fabulous job on this however is this the full movie?

  109. if it works so fine then how come it doesn't work on my iPod!:(

  110. This comment has been removed by the author.

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.