Watch The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (1998) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeThe Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (1998) is not as good as the original but still it's a nice movie to watch with your family. It is a good movie with good story and music. If you liked the original movie, you should definitely watch Lion King II. Enjoy watching and have a great week.

How to Watch The Lion King II: Simba's Pride (1998) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play The The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



170 Responses to "Watch The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (1998) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. This stream keeps pausing itself and its a little annoying could you please look
    Into it -aine

  2. Anne says:

    It has been removed from public access, and I had the same problem Aine Lizzie did, it took ages to buffer so gave up trying to watch it anyways

  3. Anonymous says:

    I have tried to watch this movie but the stream has been removed can you try and fix this please?

  4. Admin says:

    Aine, Anne and Anon, yeah the video hosting website has deleted the mobile version stream :( I have added a new stream but unfortunately it works on desktop only (PC's and laptop's). It doesn't work on mobile devices (Android, iPod, iPad and iPhone).

  5. Anonymous says:

    It doesnt work :(

  6. Admin says:

    Anon, as I said before this stream doesn't work on mobile.

  7. Anonymous says:

    Oh didnt see that comment

  8. Anonymous says:

    Perfect video, watched the whole thing perfectly with no pauses or bad quality.

    Thanks!!!!

  9. Admin says:

    Kay, I have tested it on my laptop and it works fine. Maybe you have an issue your adobe flash player. Be sure to update it to the last version to get all streams to work without issues.

  10. Anonymous says:

    it keeps freezing on my laptop and all my stuff is updated.

  11. Admin says:

    Anon,maybe you can try again using another browser.

  12. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't work. I'm on my computer, everything is updated, and I tried 3 different browsers.

  13. S says:

    Stops to buffer every 2 seconds :(

  14. Admin says:

    Anon, maybe you can download the last version of adobe flash player.

    S, you can pause it for 10 min's to load stream then play it.

  15. Anonymous says:

    Doesnt play past 34:54 :(

  16. Anonymous says:

    when you get to 34:54 you could skip a few seconds

  17. Anonymous says:

    to me it work very fine

  18. Anonymous says:

    can you please post lion king 1 and a half

  19. Admin says:

    Anon, added lion king 1 and a half to my list will be added later next week

  20. Anonymous says:

    it doesn't work :(

  21. Admin says:

    Anon, what browser do you use? stream works fine here on my laptop.

  22. Anonymous says:

    Worked perfectly for me.

  23. Anonymous says:

    you should download a whole lot of tinkerbell movies

  24. Anonymous says:

    The bloody thing won't play so. I. Am gunna leave it ya for recommending thou

  25. Anonymous says:

    I doesn't work

  26. I am to lazy to update anything on my laptop so i am using crappy stuff but it like works perfectly for me O_o.
    But i love this movie :') more more more movies!!! :>

  27. Anonymous says:

    iIt somehow doesn't give me the sound to his movie.I can't tell if i's my laptop, my ears or the movie.Lets just hope it's the first two. sincereley, anonymous

  28. Anonymous says:

    It was my laptop. I can now hear perfectly clear :-)



    Sincerely
    Anonymous

  29. Hey so I love u for this website u should think about expanding it to other movies like Nickelodeon l. But can u find at put the balto movies on here. The one about the dog in the Arctic I think its called balto I've been looking for that movie for a long time it was my favorite movie as a kid and it would mean the world to me if u could find it

  30. Anonymous says:

    it does not work

  31. Admin says:

    Anon, could you please let me know what device do you use to watch movie? Thanks.

    Kendra, balto 1 and 2 are already on my list :)

  32. Anonymous says:

    Can you please upload wendy wu homecoming warrior? thanks!

  33. Anonymous says:

    i cant get past 35 minutes

  34. Anonymous says:

    it doesn't work

  35. Anonymous says:

    The movie plays but for some reason is full of glitches, you know the little squares; they just pop up all over the screen audio is great but the picture sucks

  36. Anonymous says:

    does not work
    i have tried to refresh it and nothing change

  37. Anonymous says:

    Many people complain about the freezing, lagging, pixels, glitching and so on. I had these problems before, but not long ago I got a faster internet connection and installed GoogleChrome-browser to my computer. Everything has worked fine since that. This Admin has put a lot of effort to make this kind of a site. The problem is probably your internet connection and it's up to you to change that.
    Btw, when will you add The fox and the hound 2? #KeepGoing and I don't know how to thank you for this site, brings back my childhood memories

  38. Admin says:

    Anon, thanks for you time in writing this comment and in explaining to others how you managed to get the lagging issues fixed by upgrading your internet connection. I totally agree with you a better connection will reduce buffering. The Fox and the Hound 2 (2006) is already on my list. The list is too big so it might take from 1-3 weeks to get all movies there up.

  39. Anonymous says:

    it was such good quality and just very entertaining THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! =)

  40. Anonymous says:

    it worked fine for me

  41. I just watched it from an IPhone 5 and the quality was great!! (: There were a couple of delays but if I let it load for a couple of minutes it was no trouble!! (: Thankyou!

  42. Anonymous says:

    Works great on my ipad. Thnx

  43. perfect. thank youu so much :) never paused and only lagged whenever i would skip to another point or go back :) still great thanks :)

  44. Worked great on my Galaxy S3.
    Quality & sound was perfect.
    Thanks.

  45. Tori Kay says:

    It worked perfectly fine on my android :). It paused a few tines in the beginning but after that it was perfectly fine!

  46. Anonymous says:

    It plays great until it gets to 25 minutes then it stops as if the movie is over and it says press to play. If you press that it just restarts. Ive tried moving the cursor ball to the spot it stops at and it does the same exact thing.

  47. "LOVE! Not like, LOVE!!" wahh, :')

  48. Anonymous says:

    im looking for lion king ahadi kingdom . where can i get it ?

  49. Anonymous says:

    cool

  50. Anonymous says:

    Love itt, worked perfectt

  51. Anonymous says:

    Why is everyone saying it worked horribly? It worked PERFECTLY for me, it was fast and I'm glad I found my favorite movie for free!

  52. Anonymous says:

    Try watching in HD started working for me

  53. Anonymous says:

    hey
    i read some comments
    what i find that helps is that i pause it, and wait for it to load all the to the end (or more than half way) that way i get to watch whole video without pauses

  54. Anonymous says:

    It works fine on my android. Its really fast too with all the movies. Best site ever by the way.

  55. terrific i got to watch what i wanted to and i am very satisfied at 4:29 in the morning because i couldn't sleep and now to clean my house!!!!!!




  56. Anonymous says:

    The Lion King movies are my favourite.
    It worked perfectly without lagging or stopping.
    Thanks so much for making this site! I've been wanting to watch all the Disney movies for ages, and now I can :)

  57. Anonymous says:

    This is perfect it runs really well! Thank you soo much for letting my see this amazing movie and so many more! Keep up the great work.

  58. Anonymous says:

    just wait a while before watching then it's no problema

  59. Anonymous says:

    There is no picture...trying to watch on my ipad, all the other movies have worked

  60. Anonymous says:

    wwwwwwwwwwwwwww

  61. Anonymous says:

    Ironic how almost everyone is complaining about this being slow with the stream. I am watching this with no lag on internet explorer. you guys should probably get a faster internet or clear out the crap on your computer with ccleaner

  62. Anonymous says:

    I watched this fine on my android phone.

  63. Anonymous says:

    The Lion King II is better then the first, the original os amazing but the second is so much nicer, shows more how a dad is towards his own daughter, reminds me alot of mine and myself

  64. Anonymous says:

    I downloaded google chrome and my internet connection is good and it still stops every 3 seconds. I cant even watch the movie like this.

  65. Anonymous says:

    I really love this site I was wondering though if yu could add tron

  66. Anonymous says:

    i loved the movie why do you want to watch it on ipad or iphone it is supposed to be a family movie made me cry

  67. Anonymous says:

    I can't get it to full screen and it keeps buffering... e.o

  68. Anonymous says:

    This movie reminds me of me and my dad. <3

  69. Anonymous says:

    It won't play past 51:00..? It skips right to the end and won't let me play it back to see the rest of the movie.. ;-;

  70. Anonymous says:

    It kept pausing randomly

  71. Anonymous says:

    could you put princess diaries 2 on please and perks of being a wallflower

  72. Anonymous says:

    Love It So Much!

  73. Anonymous says:

    Works fine for me when on the computer :)

  74. Anonymous says:

    Great movie, it only stopped once or twice, I'm so glad I found this website

  75. Anonymous says:

    One of the best movies i have ever watched, i didnt stop once. I watched it on my windows 8 pc

  76. Anonymous says:

    It's slow but great movie

  77. Anonymous says:

    i have the latest version of flash player but it still doesn't work

  78. Anonymous says:

    Around the middle of the movie It keeps reseting to the beginning

  79. Anonymous says:

    It stops a lot please fix

  80. Anonymous says:

    I'm like getting tired of trying to watch this movie every time it stops fix it

  81. Anonymous says:

    works perfectly. if you have good internet there should not be any problem... thanks!!

  82. Anonymous says:

    I had 0 problems just let it load for a few minutes and use google chrome thats all you really need.

  83. actually, i have NO problems on laptop,and on iphone i can't watch it! but it works perfect on my laptop. THANK YOU!!!

  84. Anonymous says:

    keeps pausing it self and takes forever to buffer fully!

  85. Anonymous says:

    Perfect and great quality I watched the whole movie on my Galaxy s4. Other than the movie stopping to buffer a few times I had no other problems.

  86. Anonymous says:

    It doesnt work

  87. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie. All the Lion King movies have been my favorite since I was little. Absolutely amazing. Thank you for posting this.♥♥

  88. Anonymous says:

    Choice! works for me and im downloading them hha choice. LOVE FROM NEW ZEALAND MAORI'S!

  89. Anonymous says:

    Can u add princess diaries 1, 2, 3.

  90. Anonymous says:

    Hey thanks for adding this can you add astro boy please

  91. Anonymous says:

    Astro boy the movie please

  92. Anonymous says:

    Amazing movie and amazing quality! Works totally fine on iPad IF you have google Chrome. Thanks for posting! :)

  93. Anonymous says:

    This is so good!!! This is an amazing quality. I am a really big fan of this website!!! Thanks

  94. Anonymous says:

    May you plz put up in your list princess diaries 1,2, and 3

  95. Anonymous says:

    Worked perfectly on the highest quality! Thanks so much!

  96. Anonymous says:

    Why does it say it's been removed from public access? Is it being fixed or is the movie gone completely??

  97. Admin says:

    It's fixed :)

  98. Anonymous says:

    the audio is delayed by 10 seconds

  99. Anonymous says:

    The video doesn't match the audio. :/

  100. Anonymous says:

    What happened to lion king 1 1\2?

  101. Anonymous says:

    The picture stops working in the second half of the movie about 11:06 into it

  102. Anonymous says:

    Actually im watching them on my phone and the first half played very smoothly, while the second half has been a bit laggy but still plays. Android btw

  103. Anonymous says:

    Every freaking time I try and put it into full screen it just goes black. The sound works, but no picture. Dell laptop btw. Anyone else or is it just my crappy laptop?

  104. Anonymous says:

    It keeps pausing every 5 seconds :(

  105. Anonymous says:

    The audio is not coming right

  106. Anonymous says:

    The second clip video pauses at the 11 minute mark, but the audio continues and doesn't match up.

  107. Anonymous says:

    The second part of the lion king freezes but it keeps playing and then the sound is out of sync with the movie.

  108. Anonymous says:

    how do u turn off subtitles ???

  109. Anonymous says:

    2nd clip is not in time...

  110. Anonymous says:

    Couldnt get the second part to work

  111. Anonymous says:

    The second part is wrong with the audio

  112. the second part freezes, but the dialogue still continues, and if i skip ahead, the dialogue gets all mixed up.

  113. Anonymous says:

    At the second part about at 11 mins it freezes but the audio continues and the video unfreezes and it gets alllll mixed up plz fix it

  114. Anonymous says:

    the 2nd part freezes at one point and the audio continues and when i skip ahead it gets all mixed up

  115. The stream keeps pausing, and i have a chromebook so does that count as a mobile device? if it does then, :(

  116. On the second part of the movie getting to the end of the movie the voices and images are not the same pace the voices go way better the video

  117. Anonymous says:

    It doesn't end!

  118. Mary S says:

    I am having the same problem with the voices and images being out of sync. On the second-half video at 11:02 the image freezes for a bit and then never catches up with the voices.

  119. Anonymous says:

    On the second stream it doesn't keep up

  120. Second part is out of sinc please fix it

  121. Anonymous says:

    the second part skips a bunch of seconds

  122. Anonymous says:

    In the second part the video freezes at 11:02 but the voices keep going and when the video unfreezes the video and voices are not together

  123. once it reaches 11 minutes the audio for the rest of the second clip does not match up and its really annoying

  124. Anonymous says:

    the sound is ahead of the picture

  125. Anonymous says:

    it freezes then the audio is off.

  126. always at 11.05 it pases...

  127. the second video messes up after 15 minutes, and u hear the audio first and the picture later.... its messed up :( omg, the first video was doing just fine :'( plz fix this ! :'(

  128. Stormy says:

    THe sound is still inhead of the video. please fix. The video before the 11 minute mark is all messed up.

  129. Anonymous says:

    it keeps pausing on the second video. pls fix

  130. Anonymous says:

    the vioce and the video are not in sync. pls fix

  131. Anonymous says:

    Worked fine for me....did anyone else notice that Nala's eyes were a different colour from they were last movie? Liked it, just as good as the first

  132. Anonymous says:

    Stormy is right....plz fix it soon...

  133. Anonymous says:

    it messes up at 11

  134. Anonymous says:

    It doesn't work past eleven minutes past on the second half of it

  135. Anonymous says:

    the second video keeps pausing at 11:03 someone fix this please its one of my fave films

  136. Anonymous says:

    This movie is amazing. I love it!

  137. Anonymous says:

    Continuous buffering. I absolutely adore this movie but it's become unenjoyable To watch.

  138. Anonymous says:

    WOW!!!!!!!!your service is very great. But when i pause it a weird malfunctioning happens.i have to start over but thankfully i can get where i want to by tabbing the screen.(this is on my tablet by the way ).i don't know if this is my tablet or the website, but when i touch the screen sometimes it will go to my Play store.is that is you please i fix it. If it isn't that is my problem. But thank you very very much. This website is the best!!☆★♡♥

  139. Anonymous says:

    it pauses at 11 but the sound keeps going so then it gets all jumbled through the rest of the movie.

  140. Anonymous says:

    The second half works till around 11 minutes and then freezes and the picture dowsnt keep up with the sound, gave up watching!

  141. Anonymous says:

    About 10 minutes in to the second half it freezes for a second and then the sound is off from the picture:/

  142. I've watched it on mobile, PC, and laptop.
    On the second half, around 11:12, it freezes. And when it picks back up, the sync is way off.

  143. Anonymous says:

    The second video has the audio and the video mixed up. The picture freezes at 11:07 on the second video but the audio keeps playing. I'm using this on both phone & computer. Same results. Please fix.

  144. Anonymous says:

    the video on the second video is slower than the audio; the picture crashed but the audio carried on :/

  145. Anonymous says:

    Around 11:03 the second clip freezes but the audio continues to play. When the movie finally unfreezes the audio is completely out of sync. Other than that I am really impressed by the quality and the easy access

  146. Anonymous says:

    Can you please fix the stream, it keeps buffering?

  147. Anonymous says:

    It works great on my sony thanks for your hard work admin

  148. Anonymous says:

    Second half is out of sync on my phone and tablet to

  149. Anonymous says:

    the sound doesn't match with the movie

  150. Anonymous says:

    Hello, Thanks for this amazing website!! It is truly amazing, I love watching Disney movies! Just wanted to let you know that in the second half the video freezes around 11:02 but the audio continues to play. Hope you can fix it. Thanks :) Keep up the great work!

  151. Anonymous says:

    audio and video on second half are terribly out of sync on my computer

  152. Anonymous says:

    First part played for ten minutes and it stopped playing and said this video cannot be played

  153. Anonymous says:

    The picture stops about 10 minutes in the second part

  154. it stop abruptly in first part

  155. Anonymous says:

    In the second part the audio is horrible. Pls fix it cause I love this movie. Pls pls pls pls.
    Sorry the point is that I really love this movie.

  156. Anonymous says:

    the 2nd part freezes at one point and the audio continues and when i skip ahead it gets all mixed up

  157. Anonymous says:

    I whatched it a long time ago on my i pad and it worcked but now it keeps stopping ,
    Any whay thanks for the grate website
    Were all grenatfull
    <3 anon

  158. Anonymous says:

    In the second one it was fine at first but at one point it froze, and the audio wasn't in time with the video. :0 I don't know if it's just on mine but... Yeah

  159. Anonymous says:

    In the second video there was a piont in the movie where it jusat froze but the audio kept playing, which messed up the my enjoyment. which sucks cause the lion king movies are my favorites <33.. :( please look into that!
    Thanks, Carolina

  160. coolcat says:

    It says that it's blocked for copyright of pornographic videos???

  161. Anonymous says:

    The movie stops at 1:20:49. I would really like to finish watching this film. Please fix.

  162. Anonymous says:

    it was p good most of the time but a 1/4 of the way through it re-winded to the beginning but after i fixed it there were no other problems
    movie was chill B)

  163. Anonymous says:

    it was awesome no buffering love it :D

  164. Anonymous says:

    Soo good watche 1 and 2 today no annoying buffering (for too long anyway)

  165. Unknown says:

    watched the movie as clean as a whistle, no buffering no frame rates problems, and in HD, THANKS!

  166. will there be a third loin king?

  167. Good good good good goodddddddd

  168. Anonymous says:

    It keeps buffering..

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.