Watch Peter Pan (1953) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreePeter Pan is from the most memorable Disney movies. It's hard to believe this moviewas from 1953. There is something about peter pan that inspires everyone when he is a kid. Its a great movie but its not one of disney's best classics. Enjoy Movie and Thanks for visiting my blog.

How to Watch Peter Pan (1953) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Peter Pan full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



77 Responses to "Watch Peter Pan (1953) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    thank u so much!!! great idea we love this website'!!

  2. Admin says:

    You are welcome. Thanks for your comment really appreciate it.

  3. Anonymous says:

    LOVE THIS WEBSITE.Thanks so much

  4. Anonymous says:

    I can't play any movies?

  5. Admin says:

    Anon, could you please explain why you can't watch any movies. Streams works fine here. Please let me know the device you use and the browser. Thanks.

  6. Anonymous says:

    Love this :) Thanks!

  7. Anonymous says:

    asldkfjjalf I LOVE THIS SITE! *fangirls*

  8. Anonymous says:

    Omg what if wendys father was captain hook?

  9. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for this........ i can't afford to buy this dvd movies and just being able to show these great classics to my children brings joy to my heart. God bless......

  10. Admin says:

    Anon, your comment made my day. I really appreciate it and glad to hear that your kids were able to watch these movies online :) Have a great week.

  11. Anonymous says:

    This vidoe is not playing on my tab plz fix it up i had watch other movies on my tab they worked plzz fix it up

  12. Anonymous says:

    It didnt work, please help! Peter Pan is my favourite film and I really want to watch it!

  13. Anonymous says:

    I LOVE THIS SITE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! it's literally a life saver! my baby sister makes me buy her DVDs all the time and it's so expensive! she's 5, and this site makes my life a whole lot easier and my baby sister very happy! Thanks again!

  14. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much! At first I thought this would be a stupid site that doesn't even show all of the movie but ITS NOT! It is so awesome thank you for uploading these!

  15. it keeps pausing. i have to wait for like ever for it to load.

  16. Mika says:

    I can only watch 43 minutes out of the entire movie Dx I tried refreshing at that doesn't work. I'm using Google Chrome on my Windows 8 laptop. Please fix, this is my favorite site and it's the first time I had a problem with it. Thanks! :D

  17. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for making this possible to watch for free! It's a great site! :)

  18. Anonymous says:

    I'm having the same problem as Mika!

  19. Anonymous says:

    It keeps pausing every other minute. Please try to fix. But overall such a wonderful site! Thank you for making something so great for the public! <3

  20. Anonymous says:

    I was on Google chrome and mine stopped working half way through the movie, however, if you go onto internet explorer (or maybe another browser) it fixes it and you can watch it!! :) I hope this helps!?

  21. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for this website. It's great being able to just come here and watch all the classics. Brings a warm fuzzy feeling to my heart. Thank you. <3

  22. Anonymous says:

    Peter Pan isn't the full movie

  23. Anonymous says:

    Love this site! Thanks so much!

  24. Anonymous says:

    I love your website but i noticed that the volume is really low on most of the movies :\ could you try to fix that please? Thank you :)

  25. Anonymous says:

    I don't think you can fix the volume just go in a place that's peace full

  26. Anonymous says:

    yeah but that's some how hard for me..I use my ear buds and still low volume :\

  27. Anonymous says:

    could you add the peter pan 2003 movie too? :)

    Thank You

  28. Anonymous says:

    Hi Everyone I'm Michael Darling I Always the smartest guy in the room here yall.

  29. Anonymous says:

    OH MY GOODNESS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I LOVE PETER PAN SO MUCH! I WAS THRILLED WHEN I STUMBLES UPON YOUR WEBSITE AND I RECOMMENDED IT TO, LIKE, EVERYONE I KNOW. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

  30. Anonymous says:

    This is a great website ! I love it , but could you post the movie Alpha and omega please ?

  31. Anonymous says:

    Could you post Peter pan 2003, like the human one. Great website btw, love it!

  32. Anonymous says:

    Can you post peter pan the real life one and hook

  33. Anonymous says:

    Love this web page thank you!!!!

  34. Arine says:

    Could u please add Peter Pan the 2003 live movie?
    Thank u Admin

  35. Anonymous says:

    Love this so much. Just spending the rest of my summer reliving my childhood (:

  36. Can you please add Walt:The man behind the myth its a very good movie please

  37. Anonymous says:

    He might be! At the end, he says he's seen the ship before, and their voices sound the same! ; v ; Plus they look similar!

  38. Anonymous says:

    Can you add Peter Pan the real life movie

  39. Anonymous says:

    Whenever I try to play the film or any other it says 'The video was not uploaded yet', which is obviously not true...help!

  40. Anonymous says:

    why was it taken down!!!!!

  41. Admin says:

    A new stream has been added, please test it and let me know if it works or not. The new stream might not work on mobile devices but it should work fine on computers

  42. Anonymous says:

    This film is my childhood. Thank you so much xxx

  43. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much :D This is one of my favorite movies :D
    Do you think you could get Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin?
    I would really appreciate it

  44. Anonymous says:

    Is it illegal to watch full movies on this is website for free?

  45. Anonymous says:

    XD that father is awesome. tho I dont understand argument about not wanting to grow up. sure I didnt want to grow up either as a kid. but I didnt know any better.

  46. Anonymous says:

    thank you so much for this!

  47. Anonymous says:

    this movie isn't playing. usually it works, but its not today. could you fix it cause its my favourite movie!!!

    Thank You! :D

  48. This comment has been removed by the author.

  49. Anonymous says:

    Can You fix this somebody weren't can watch movies

  50. Anonymous says:

    Plz:-)

  51. Anonymous says:

    Its a possibility. Wendy's father and hook both despise Peter pan.

  52. happy disney girl :D says:

    thank you for all these beautiful movies I had them all on video and I don't have a video player no more :( dvds cost a lot and I cant afford them so thank you so much :D

  53. Anonymous says:

    Plz plz put on the peter pan the human one i love this website so much thank you

  54. Anonymous says:

    PLz put on Peter Pan plz thanks love this site

  55. Anonymous says:

    plz put on Peter Pan 2 I love this site so much

  56. Anonymous says:

    It says the movie has been removed :((((((((( please put it back!!!!
    Other then that LOVE THE SITE SO MUCH!!!! DISNEY CRISIS LIFE SAVER!!!

  57. Anonymous says:

    Could you PLEASE try to put it back up? This is my favorite movie! Please and thank you!

  58. Anonymous says:

    How come?

  59. Anonymous says:

    Please try to put this movie back up, this is my favorite! Thank you.

  60. It's syas it been removed.

  61. Admin says:

    Kieth and Anon, please try the new stream and confirm if it's good or not.

  62. Where is the new stream? I can't find it

  63. Pan says:

    Thank you for all the hard you put in to this site! the current version of Peter Pan (the ArabSeed one) is not in English though :o my kids don't seem to mind however they like the way the words sound lol .. just thought I'd let you know however in case you hadn't noticed :) Thanks again for this site!

  64. Anonymous says:

    If this is an English stream, how come the video is in another language?
    I LOVE this site, and i use it all the time to watch disney movies, but i would like to hear this movie in english to understand what they are saying.

    Please fix this. Thank you:)

  65. Admin says:

    Pan, haha glad your kids still enjoyed it with the different language. I have added a new stream, please try it and confirm if it's good or not.

    Anon, it should be fixed.

  66. Yes this video is great, but can you please put the video in English so that I can understand.

  67. Anonymous says:

    why is it in a different language?

  68. Admin says:

    Anon, I have added a new stream in english. Please try it and confirm it's working.

  69. Anonymous says:

    "Error loading media: File could not be played". Thanks if you could please fix it :)

  70. Anonymous says:

    It says the media file could not be played? Can you please try to fix this? Ilove this movie so much and really want to watch it

  71. Anonymous says:

    It says the file is not found.

  72. Anonymous says:

    Trying to watch! but it says file not found :(

  73. The file isn't being found. Could you figure out what's wrong? I haven't seen this movie in forever and I'd like to see it again.

  74. Anonymous says:

    Lagged its

  75. Anonymous says:

    New favorite site and works perfectly with only 3 stops to reload but still good

  76. Ahhh..I really wish they did not blocked this movie I really really really really wanted to watched it

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.