Watch Song of the South (1946) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeSong of the South I am not sure why Disney classified this film as racist. It' a good movie delivers a message and entertains as well. It's also a great mix between live and animated animals. The mix also make it more interesting. The movie might be slow for kids but you will notice they try to deliver the message, you will love the lively characters. Enjoy this film and let me know via comments what do you think about it.

How to Watch Song of the South (1946) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Song of the South full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



14 Responses to "Watch Song of the South (1946) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I can see why some people would say there are stereotypes in this movie, but that would be too simplistic. If you watch this movie with an open mind you would see that the characters are in the context of the time they are in. Even the white people are somewhat stereotyped, I mean look at the ridiculous outfits Bobby Driscoll has to wear in order for his character to be able to be differentiated from the poorer sharecroppers in the film. It is a bit of a disappointment to see that Hattie McDaniel's character is a carbon copy of her character from Gone With The Wind. They could have done much more with her. Overall I find this movie highly entertaining, with great morality tales snuck in in the guise of the animated segments. I think that society has grown a bit too sensitive and deprived people from seeing what I think is a very great Disney movie. I didn't see a racist thing about it. There are no worse characterizations here than in Gone With The Wind.
    Jim Miller

  2. Anonymous says:

    A very touching and fun-loving movie with poignant lessons/undertones about how we should cross racial boundaries, age boundaries, social boundaries, all in the name of love and understanding. This movie should not have been banned from the US because Uncle Remus is a positive role model. This movie reveals the truth of the times when blacks were not treated as equals, but Uncle Remus is wiser and more insightful than the white parents... Surely this movie has much to offer us today, giving a lesson on valuing and caring for others no matter their skin color or social standing. Life the ban!

  3. Anonymous says:

    how can you go wrong with the "zippidy-doo-da" song in it? this politically correct business has gone way too far! as an earlier commentor said--the movie depicts the "context of the time they are in". i suppose if all movies were banned that had blacks and oriental people in roles they played in their time, you truly would have to ban "holiday inn" and "gone with the wind" and all of the charlie chan films!(to name a few) what a sad commentary on the movie business and the people in this country who support pc!

  4. Anonymous says:

    Yes, there was a time when African-American people were slaves. No one is denying that. But the beauty of this movie, is that it shows how friendship conquers all. It crosses boundaries of age, race, gender, rich or poor... A movie that, considering the time it was made in, was ahead of its time (unknowingly so). Having this movie banned in the US is just crazy. Thankfully, I do not live in the US and I can watch this movie wherever and whenever I like.

    I'd be interested to know who demanded the ban, actually. Anyone able to tell me?

    Either way, it is a crying shame that there are so many narrow-minded people in the world, on all sides of the fence (black, white, rich, poor etc). We're all human beings and by sticking out head in the sand, we will not forget about history. History is not something to be forgotten, it serves as a learning curb for the future!

  5. Anonymous says:

    For some reason I can not see the entire movie... It stops when the boys are going to return the frog. Is this something to do with the site? I LOVED the parts that I saw though. Thank you.

  6. Anonymous says:

    can someone tell me about the "free account" you need to set up to watch this movie? I am always concerned when I see this pop up window.

  7. Anonymous says:

    I have been searching for this movie for years. I remember it was the very first movie that I ever saw at the movies.

    For years, I looked everywhere to find it. I had even been told by Disney that they would probably never release it, but they never told me that it was "BANNED". I live in the US and I am ashamed of the people that banned it. I wish I knew who they were myself.

    I had all but given up on finding "Song of the South", then while searching for some old disney moives for my 2 year old grandson to watch I found this page.

    As I scrolled down the page looking at all the titles, there it was...You would have thought I had found gold or something. I was so excited that my grandson looked at me and said "Grams, you gonna be ok?" I started laughing, put him in my lap and said "Let's watch this movie about Brer Rabbit".

    Of course he didn't sit thru the whole thing, but I sure did. I don't see why anyone would ban this movie. There is nothing wrong with it.

    I agree with what another person here said, and I quote... "the beauty of this movie is how it shows that friendships conquers all...it crosses boundries of age, race, genders, rich or poor."

    Great movie, I'm glad that I finally found it.

  8. Anonymous says:

    The stream is not working. I wanted to see this movie with my children. Please email me when it is fixed.
    val41370@yahoo.com

  9. Anonymous says:

    this stream isnt working for me, neither is the sword and the stone which is another of my favourites. Please have a look at this because normally this site works fantastically

  10. Anonymous says:

    Please may you upload frozen x that is my favourite !!

  11. Anonymous says:

    OMG, have been looking for this movie forever. even contacted Disney, so glad I have a daughter that is smart. love this movie, got me through some rough times when I was a kid. felt so good to watch it again. Roberta

  12. Anonymous says:

    The inability to see why this white supremacist movie is racist may be due to wearing the psychological equivalent of a pillowcase over the head. Yes, we klan!

  13. Anonymous says:

    it's not completly gone. splash mountain is based of the cartoon scenes. brer fox, brer bear , and brer rabbit can be seen at disneyland sometimes. there thinking about putting this movie as a world in kingdom hearts game

  14. Anonymous says:

    this was made in 1946 its like saying remember the good old days it shouldnt be banned it should be used as a lesson in rascism

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.