Watch The Sword in the Stone (1963) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeThe Sword in the Stone a good movie for young kids. The scenes are memorable and imaginative. There are a lot of brilliantly and fun scenes like the fish scene, the wizard battle, the bird scene and the squirrel scene. It has a wonderful story and there is some great original ideas and thoughts thrown in. I hope you will enjoy it.

How to Watch The The Sword in the Stone (1963) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play The Sword in the Stone full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , ,



43 Responses to "Watch The Sword in the Stone (1963) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anne says:

    It works perfectly :D thanks for posting it
    I grew up watching this, it was wonderful to see it again!

  2. Admin says:

    You are welcome :)

  3. Anonymous says:

    I farted

  4. Anonymous says:

    stops early

  5. Anonymous says:

    stops at 50:00

  6. Admin says:

    Anon, refresh the page and load stream again.

  7. Katie says:

    Thanks for uploading this! I've been searching everywhere and this is the first one that has worked. Great movie and great memories!!

  8. Admin says:

    Thanks Katie for your comment and I am glad to hear you watched it without any problems. Have a great day.

  9. Anonymous says:

    I loved it

  10. Anonymous says:

    works perfectly! thanks!

  11. tianyou says:

    thnx the one who posted the movie.......i love it

  12. Anonymous says:

    worked great, thanks for the upload ;)

  13. Anonymous says:

    I think u should upload scooby doo movies please I would love it if u could

  14. Anonymous says:

    really thanks for uploading this!

  15. Anonymous says:

    This is great.. haven't seen this in years..Please upload Chicken Little if you have it:)

  16. Admin says:

    Glad to hear stream is working fine. I have added Chicken Little (2005) and Scooby-Doo (2002) to my list.

  17. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much! can you add Languages or subtitles? Love from Norway

  18. Stopped early :( I was tryna get my kids to watch it.

  19. Anonymous says:

    Thank you !!!! this is one of my most favorite Disney classics , you have a great website :)

  20. Jojo says:

    I really enjoyed it, thank you for uploading.

  21. Anonymous says:

    The squirrel scene is just too cute :D
    I love this website:
    Thank you so much Admin!

  22. Anonymous says:

    This movie really cheered me up. I've been stressing out about grad school applications, and my future in general, and I feel so silly but Merlin's lessons with "Wart" really helped ease my mind. Thank you so much!

  23. Alice :) says:

    People. PLEASE LISTEN. If the movie stops early, just refresh the page! Admin has probably said that about a thousand times now. Just REFRESH the page. Ok?

  24. Anonymous says:

    Add frozen PLEASE!!!!!!

  25. Anonymous says:

    Was it brown

  26. Anonymous says:

    Hmmm it says it's been removed. Thanks for all the other great movies though. :)

  27. Anonymous says:

    My favorite movie and it doesn't play...not so much of a happy camper right now

  28. Admin says:

    Anon, it's back so you can watch your favorite movie :)

  29. Anonymous says:

    not working :(

  30. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't work! :( damnnn

  31. Anonymous says:

    I cannot get it to load. :( Wanted to share this with my 5th graders, we did a Reader's Theater.

  32. Anonymous says:

    It is not working now

  33. Anonymous says:

    It worked just fine. At the beginning it was streamed so slow and stuck. After a few minutes, it went well. I watched it with an HD version. great!!!

  34. Anonymous says:

    On a Samsung Galaxy Note 3....
    The video buffered only about 20 seconds at a time & then would only play about 5 seconds.... that cycle continued. I shut it off. Can't watch a movie like that.

  35. Anonymous says:

    The movie only buffered for about 20 seconds and then, it would only play for about 5 seconds. The cycle continued. I just turned it off. This was on a samsung galaxy note 3.

  36. Anonymous says:

    Great film and great quality. Thanks for the upload.

  37. It works perfectly on the SAMSUNG GALAXY EXPRESS! Thank you.

  38. Anonymous says:

    I don't know if the video method has changed, but I got a text link to VK.com, which doesn't allow me to play the video. I've run into this on several other movies, and I can't watch any of them... Please fix it?

  39. Admin says:

    Anon, I have fixed the stream.

  40. Lauren says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  41. Lauren says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  42. Anonymous says:

    Nice to know that!

  43. tiaram38 says:

    CAN YOU PLEASE PUT SMART HOUSE ON HERE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.