Watch Tarzan (1999) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeTarzan another fantastic Disney movie made with magic and heart. The story is great and it gives a good lesson to kids. i don't understand why some people dislike this Disney classic. It has a wonderful plot and delivers a very good message. It also includes some touching scenes and some great songs from Phil Collins. One of my favorite Disney animated films, I hope you all will enjoy it. Let me know what do you think about this movie and your favorite Disney movie.

How to Watch Tarzan (1999) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Tarzan full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , ,



113 Responses to "Watch Tarzan (1999) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anne says:

    It works perfectly! Thank you so much for sharing this :) I think Terk is my favorite character, but the scene where Kerchak calls Tazan his son is my favorite scene. The whole movie is wonderful I like the jungle book, the Aristocats and beauty and the beast better, along with others, but it is totally worth watching! Great movie! :D

  2. Anonymous says:

    Thanks!:)

  3. Anonymous says:

    thanks a lott....
    Friend

  4. Admin says:

    You are welcome. Thanks for your comments. Have a great day.

  5. Anonymous says:

    BUGS LIFE & HOME ON THE RANGE PLEEEAASSEEE

  6. Anonymous says:

    stopped 30 mintues before movie was supposed to end, when jane and tarzan first meet the gorillas

  7. Anonymous says:

    worked great!

  8. Anonymous says:

    Thank you! I haven't seen this movie in years!<3

  9. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for this! It worked wonderful! :) :)

  10. Anonymous says:

    Worked perfectly, what a fantastic film

  11. Anonymous says:

    Thank you! This was my favorite movie growing up!

  12. Anonymous says:

    that was a great movie but ive never seen the 2nd one could u add it itd be real great

  13. Anonymous says:

    That brought back so many memories..thank you for the awesome movie

  14. Anonymous says:

    Happy Birthday To Me!

  15. Anonymous says:

    Cheers for the film!! Good quality too :) x

  16. Anonymous says:

    How to train your dragon please

  17. Anonymous says:

    Thanks! Bringing back childhood memories here

  18. Anonymous says:

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!

  19. Anonymous says:

    I have watched this movie countless times, just from your site. Maybe you could add Tarzan and Jane as well?

  20. Niamh says:

    Tarzan and Jane please :)

  21. Admin says:

    Added Tarzan & Jane (2002) to my list. How to Train Your Dragon (2010) is already on my list.

  22. Anonymous says:

    It worked very well!! Thank you!! (: this is one of my favorite movies!!! (:

  23. Anonymous says:

    To Admin

    The video just stopped working at about 30 seconds into the movie. like it would just skip it and when i restart it keeps doing it. Im not sure if this is my computer but this has happened on two different movies and its never happened before it worked for other movies on this website :/ ive used this website before and i love it i dont know whats happening :(

  24. Anonymous says:

    I always have been a "disney princess" I love all the disney movies and this one is one of my favourites! Thank you!

  25. Anonymous says:

    Great quality, didnt buffer one bit! Thankyou!

  26. Anonymous says:

    Thank you thank you thank you for adding Tarzan and Jane to your list!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

  27. Anonymous says:

    Terk has got to be my favorite gorilla.
    Come on when she says "its freaky lookin' that's what it is" me and my dad laughed so hard. Its hard not to love her.

  28. Anonymous says:

    Re-Upload a better version of Ratatoullie please? :c

  29. Madwag says:

    the movie ended on the dilemma

  30. Anonymous says:

    movie stopped working after 30 minutes into it. please fix the problem. thank you

  31. Anonymous says:

    I'm on the wii and it worked perfect

  32. Anonymous says:

    it says the video hasn't been uploaded yet, but it clearly has.... could you look at it please? :) thank you

  33. Anonymous says:

    Wow! I haven't seen this movie in such a while, I almost forget how amazing it is, thank you so much!

  34. Anonymous says:

    thank you so much for uploading it !!!
    what a great movie !

  35. Anonymous says:

    this movie is awesome! thanks a bunch but can you please add how to train your dragon!

  36. Anonymous says:

    Stopped when the boat came to pick them up and was taking down their camp :(

  37. Anonymous says:

    Add George of the jungle and George of the jungle 2

  38. Anonymous says:

    I missed this movie soooo much!!! And now that I saw it I just wanna say that the creator of this site is AMAZING! God bless you! :)
    PS: I'm 13 and even if I'm really young this film is still my favourite disney movie! :D

  39. thank you so much for this movie my 4 year old and meet love it it was the first time I seen the movie Tarzan<3

  40. Anonymous says:

    who ever has this site your the best i have all the old dicey movies that i grew up with but their vhs and my vcr died a while ago but you have all the classics and i watch them with my son while we do laundry he loves the lion king movies thanks a lot for this your helping me make memories

  41. Anonymous says:

    Thanks a billion! I know it isn't Disney, but could you add "The Seventh Brother".
    It's another VHS childhood movie :)

    xoxox
    Love, anon

  42. Anonymous says:

    is the first time i see this film ... Loved the music ... very moving scenes!
    You ve done a really nice job here .... Thanx!

    Greetings from Greece!

  43. Anonymous says:

    it won't let me watch the whole thing
    this is the first time it happened to me

  44. Anonymous says:

    Favorite movie as a child, I just adore everything about this movie, especially the music in it. Thanks for uploading it! (:

  45. Anonymous says:

    The feed keeps stopping every ten minutes. I then have to reload the entire feed to find my spot again.

  46. Anonymous says:

    amazing played wonderfully for me!

  47. Anonymous says:

    It keeps saying operation not complete and request time out!
    Wat shal I do

  48. Anonymous says:

    I would like for you to upload the movue called The Witches with Anjelica Houston thanx

  49. Anonymous says:

    You should upload George of the jungle :)

  50. Anonymous says:

    It says that it's been removed from public access?? I really love this movie and have watched it before on this site, it would be a shame if I never got to watch it again :(

  51. Anonymous says:

    I have wanted to see this movie for a long time and it is in Spanish? How can I watch in English? Thanks

  52. Anonymous says:

    Why is this film in French? Please get it back to English.

  53. Anonymous says:

    This film is in russian? Is there anyway to watch it in english?

  54. Anonymous says:

    Its in a different language :c

  55. Anonymous says:

    the movie keeps stopping at clayton beating tarzan up and then going straight to the end. could you fix that please? I would love to finish this movie.

  56. Anonymous says:

    Amazing movie

  57. Anonymous says:

    Movie has been removed :(

  58. Anonymous says:

    When I go to play mine it isn't playing in english and I don't understand it :(

  59. It was in a different language, even though the title said it was in english

  60. Admin says:

    Teagan, the stream was in english then it got deleted (you may want to check the comments) then after it was deleted, I added another stream but as you said it was in a different language. I have added a new stream in english.

    Anon, sorry about that I added the wrong stream. I have updated the stream so you can understand it now :) thanks for letting me know about this. The only way for me to know when stream goes down or when it's in different language is through your comments :)

    Have a great weekend everyone.

  61. Anonymous says:

    how do I switch this to full screen?

  62. LESAN49 says:

    Its looks great but buffers too much

  63. Anonymous says:

    wow i loved it! thank u soo much!

  64. Anonymous says:

    I've been waiting for 20 minutes and it still hasn't gone past the scene when the jaguar tries to kill baby Tarzan! :(

  65. Anonymous says:

    It stopped working near the end right as soon as Tarzan meets Clayton and Jane's dad. Other than that, thank you!

  66. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for putting Tarzan and other wonderful Disney movies on here. Keep up the good work!! For me the movie worked perfectly, again thank you for letting people enjoy Disney

  67. Anonymous says:

    Always stop every 3seconds.... fix pls

  68. Anonymous says:

    PLEASE FIX! It stops about 60 minutes in when everything is getting good and IDK why!

  69. Anonymous says:

    *video has been removed from public access*
    could someone maybe fix this?

  70. Anonymous says:

    It doesn't work :( It says "video has been removed from public access"

  71. Anonymous says:

    Waited for 10 minutes like it said and it stopped at 1:48

  72. I waited 30 minutes and it didnt get past a minute

  73. Anonymous says:

    I've waited for half an hour and it's only loaded up to 3:33......but now it's frozen and it wont do anything...please fix it!!

  74. Anonymous says:

    not loading :(

  75. Anonymous says:

    it keeps buffering and It wont let me watch it plz fix it plz :(

  76. it wont load ive waited for hours and it nowhere else :'(

  77. Anonymous says:

    It won't play even after refreshing the page multiple times. Please fix this.

  78. Anonymous says:

    I only get 5 minutes into it and then it starts again!? Please fix it

  79. Anonymous says:

    I have tried to play this video several times but it keeps stopping and will not play all of video. Please fix problem. Thanks

  80. Anonymous says:

    Not letting me get passed 3 minutes

  81. Sorry but the streem isn't working for me and I love this film I've been looking for it for ages I hope you can help me

  82. Anonymous says:

    I am done with this crap I've been looking for this movie for years and it would not work I'm tired of wating for it to work and if someone doesn't fix it than I am going to blow a fews!

  83. It won't work I really want to see this MOVIE!!!!!!!!!

  84. Anonymous says:

    LOVE IT !!! I literally grew up with this movie. Its my all time favourite. Thnx for uploading it :)

  85. Anonymous says:

    It won't get past 30 seconds and won't work after refreshing. I really want to watch this movie so please fix it!

  86. Anonymous says:

    It won't play past the first 7 minutes please fix

  87. Anonymous says:

    Its not playing at all just black screen loading. why?

  88. Anonymous says:

    Trying to watch it on my tablet but after a few minutes into the movies its stops and says loading before then kicking me off full screen and going black then not allowing me to restart the clip

  89. Anonymous says:

    it won't play after the first like 7 minutes I'm using an Android I don't know if that helps but it keeps telling me that it can't my load movie I can't watch it.if you could fix this that would be awesome because I really like this movie and I was really looking forward to watching it but if you can't I understand

  90. This comment has been removed by the author.

  91. Anonymous says:

    It wont let me play the movie more than 5 sec....please fix.... PLEASE

  92. Anonymous says:

    Please fix, it stops like 3 minutes in and says it "Cannot play this video" :(

  93. Anonymous says:

    its not working. can you fix it, please.

  94. Anonymous says:

    Hello Admin. can you please fix the video because I can't watch it! Cheers and keep up the good work!

  95. Anonymous says:

    I can't watch Tarzan please fix

  96. Anonymous says:

    Unfortunately isn't working, so disappointed as I love this movie

  97. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much Admin!
    Could you please add "Letters to Juliet"?

  98. Anonymous says:

    This movie is not working and if possible when you can Admin add how to train your dragon 2 anyway please please please
    fix tarzan

  99. Anonymous says:

    great stream but I cant fins the full screen button 0.0 help pls

  100. Anonymous says:

    This movie has failed to load does anyone know where I can watch this movie for free without having to sign up for the website?

  101. Anonymous says:

    it jst stopped in the middle and i cant get it to work again what happened?

  102. It works perfectly on the SAMSUNG GALAXY EXPRESS! Thank you.

  103. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie soooo much!! thanks for making it available!

  104. Anonymous says:

    This movie brings back so many wonderful memories, thank you for posting it. It is a great Disney classic and one of my top favorite movies from Disney.

  105. Anonymous says:

    Awesome thanks :D

  106. Anonymous says:

    Is the sound not working or is it just my device

  107. Anonymous says:

    I had watched several movies and they worked perfectly fine. Now all of the sudden the website wont work and it's not playing any of the movies.

  108. Anonymous says:

    Looks like the video has been blocked :(

  109. Admin says:

    Anon, Stream was fixed.
    Enjoy

  110. Anonymous says:

    Won't work it says it was blocked:(

  111. Anonymous says:

    Looks like it's blocked again:(

  112. Anonymous says:

    It's not working for me either, please fix:)

  113. Anonymous says:

    Im in love with this movie too, but it won't work:((

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.