Watch WALL·E (2008) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeWALL·E entertaining, romantic and touching movie. It's a great science-fiction movie with one of the most important message a movie can have. It appeals to both adults and children. If you are looking for a good movie to watch with your family, wall-E is a good one. Enjoy the movie and let me know your thoughts about it.

How to Watch WALL·E (2008) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play WALL·E full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



63 Responses to "Watch WALL·E (2008) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. C says:

    It's not in English :-/

  2. Admin says:

    C, yeah you are right it's not in English. I have added a new stream. Please check it out and let me know if it's working or not. Thanks for letting me know about this.

  3. It's english :) and working. Thank u very much!

  4. Admin says:

    Tiffany, glad to hear it working fine now and it's in english :) Thanks for your comment.

  5. J.F.C says:

    It's working, but the sound is not going at the same time with the movie.

  6. Anonymous says:

    Yes j.f.c is right it works but the sound comes in too early from the movie not at the same time please fix.

  7. Admin says:

    unfortunately this the only available stream for this movie. I would love to fix it but I can't :(

  8. Anonymous says:

    WALL-E isn't showing up at all when I click on it to watch it.

  9. Anonymous says:

    this works awesome thanks! :)

  10. Admin says:

    Andrew, maybe you can try again using another browser.

  11. Anonymous says:

    For me, the video was lagging behind the sound. The audio was about a full 3 seconds ahead of the video.

  12. Anonymous says:

    Worked great but audio was lagging

  13. Anonymous says:

    the sound is too early

  14. Anonymous says:

    The same thing is happening to me as well, even on a different site that i have been using. It has all kinds of movies, but with Wall-E the sound started behind. It may have to do with the source, or maybe the blackness at the beginning. I don't exactly know.

  15. Anonymous says:

    Yes the sound and video are distorted

  16. Admin says:

    I have added a new stream, please watch it and let know if audio is synced or not. Thanks.

  17. Anonymous says:

    it was really slow and kept pausing... it was horrible... could only watch 2 min. without it stopping 27 times!!!

  18. Anonymous says:

    It worked and anyone complaining probably has slow Internet or needs to upgrade their device

  19. if pause for one minute at the start it was very good..

  20. for me the sound worked fine

  21. Anonymous says:

    There's no sound

  22. Anonymous says:

    Nevermind, it works. :)

  23. Anonymous says:

    this movie is greatest one i never knew that it is that great...
    If you don't mind can you please upload a movie for me...
    It is very great its name is "BARNYARD"

  24. Anonymous says:

    it's been removed so are you going to upload another one?

  25. Admin says:

    Anon, thanks for letting me know. New stream has been added.

  26. Anonymous says:

    Still the same thoughts as when I first saw this when it was first released in the cinema. AWESOME film, epic...and...I hope the world doesn't actually end up like this someday, fingers crossed ;)

  27. Anonymous says:

    Ahhhhh it says this video protected by privacy setting. Not working :-( sad!

  28. Anonymous says:

    Thanks it was amazing!

  29. Anonymous says:

    My fav movie thanks !!!

  30. Anonymous says:

    wow my fav movie, so gald works :-D love disney pixar movies. this won an oscar!! for best animated film!

  31. Anonymous says:

    it's great and all but there is a huge problem. the sound doesn't match up with the movie. it comes in too early so can you maybe fix that with a new stream?

  32. Anonymous says:

    Download the video, edit out the black beginning but leave the sound and the issue will be fixed.

  33. Anonymous says:

    it lags a bit behind

  34. Anonymous says:

    Dang.. the sound is still doesn't match up

  35. Anonymous says:

    Video is awesome, but the sound is a bit too early

  36. Anonymous says:

    Oh damn... sound is still off :(

  37. Oh man I LOVE DIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen it in so long.... So glad it was put on. LUV DIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  38. Anonymous says:

    The sound is still off

  39. Anonymous says:

    it was good

  40. Anonymous says:

    it took my cpu ages to start the movie and its not even a year old yet

  41. Anonymous says:

    the sound is off

  42. The Sound Timing isn't right for me, ts is playing sound before the shot is there :(

  43. Anonymous says:

    where do i go to get the one that is not behind on sound?someone please help me.


  44. Anonymous says:

    it was good, but the audio was ahead of the movie so it was hard to really watch it and it couldnt be fixed.

  45. Anonymous says:

    The video has been removed

  46. Anonymous says:

    Damn.. its removed

  47. Anonymous says:

    Everything looks great! Thx 4 uploading!

  48. Anonymous says:

    I like to watch the harry potter series on this website

  49. Anonymous says:

    I LOVE this movie. The quality was amzzing, and I experienced no lag issues. My only problem was that the very ending is missing, I think. I know how it ends, but it would make my heart happy to see it :3

  50. Anonymous says:

    Hey, why is part 1 gone? :(

  51. Anonymous says:

    the video is good. my internet's slow and still got thru it. netflix got nothin on this. i randomly wanted to watch this movie so thanks for not jipping me lol

  52. Anonymous says:

    This is so good movie and worked on my laptop without any problems.

  53. Anonymous says:

    THIS IS WORKING BUT ITS NOT COMPLETE :(

  54. Laurie says:

    it starts in the middle :(

  55. Anonymous says:

    Could u put I back on here so I can watch it please

  56. Anonymous says:

    It's taking forever to start and thanks for putting it back on here ��

  57. Lexi Lee says:

    it's not working for me, there's no play button and it says in Russian on the screen that I'm unable to watch it

  58. Anonymous says:

    PLEASE- Either take Wall-E off or fix it!!! It is un watchable. Its been on there forever and it has NEVER worked ! I keep trying to watch it and have sent repeated requests to fix it . PLEASE either take it off or fix it. I really would appreciate it ! Thanks.

  59. Admin says:

    Anon, a new stream has been added. Refresh page to see it.

  60. Won't play I press the play icon and it shows me a sad face 😟 I'm on iPad and most other streams work 😢

  61. Auntie Margie says:

    For some reason all I get is a frowny face.

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.