Watch Anastasia (1997) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeAnastasia a nice fresh movie. The story and music are good. Movie is different than Snow White and Cinderella. The animation is great and the voice acting is solid and songs are catchy. It's a non Disney movie! It is a shame that this movie did not get as much recognition as it deserves. It's one of the greatest non-Disney animated film. Enjoy.

How to Watch Anastasia (1997) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Anastasia full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



89 Responses to "Watch Anastasia (1997) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie so much!! Thank you for posting it!

  2. Anonymous says:

    its not working.It stops at 5 minutes. Could you please fix it??

  3. Admin says:

    Anon, it works fine here. Reload the stream and try to watch it again.

  4. Anonymous says:

    its not working i waited 20 mina for it to load it never did

  5. Anonymous says:

    best movie! :D

  6. Anonymous says:

    I want to watch a clear copy of this movie

  7. Anonymous says:

    Taking long to load

  8. Anonymous says:

    Can you please fix this movie? I really want to watch it(:

  9. Anonymous says:

    It was really good but kept stoping to load every few minutes and took forever to load

  10. Anonymous says:

    Working.

  11. Anonymous says:

    Not a disney movie

  12. Anonymous says:

    What software do I need to be able to watch this on a mac computer??

  13. Admin says:

    Anon, flash player.

  14. Anonymous says:

    It always says it cannot be played

  15. Anonymous says:

    It says that it has not been uploaded yet

  16. Anonymous says:

    It takes about 30 seconds for it to load for me.

  17. Anonymous says:

    thank you for posting this movie as well as other Disney movies I am back to my childhood all over again!!!!

  18. Anonymous says:

    This is my favorite movie!!!! Thanks for posting!

  19. Anonymous says:

    I loved this movie ever since I was 5 I think...., but it's so sad to know that in the movie, her 2 sisters, brother, father, and mother all passed away. :(

  20. Anonymous says:

    nice movie :)

  21. Anonymous says:

    Refreshed a couple times now, and movies not loading. Getting this problem for a couple of the movies now.

  22. Anonymous says:

    this movie isn't captioned for me.. is there any way you can add it??

  23. Anonymous says:

    OMG this is the best site to watch all Disney movies...... YOU ARE AN ANGEL ADMIN GOD BLESS YOU

  24. Anonymous says:

    I watched Beauty and the beast and there was a comment that said can you add anastasia and I never saw it so i looked it up and just finished it, Im glad i saw that comment and that you added it -thanks

  25. Anonymous says:

    Trying to watch this but it stops at 1min 30sec

  26. Anonymous says:

    love the movie searched everywhere for it but couldnt find it, then i find this website! Thank you.

  27. Anonymous says:

    awesome!
    and it's actually different!

  28. It stopped me at 66 min and went to the end. is it my laptop or the video? please check it was getting good!!

  29. Anonymous says:

    please download monster inc , monster in 2 and monster university

  30. Anonymous says:

    Admin: So, I know you upload non-Disney movies every once in a while, and I have two requests.

    Stardust, (a Paramount film) is a great movie involving a star fallen to Earth, evil witches that want her heart, and the quest for true love. It's one of my favorite movies and also has the one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard.

    The second is Strictly Ballroom (done by M&A productions, an Australian-based company) which is another of my favorites. An inexperienced dancer with her own steps wants to dance in the Pan Pacific with a title-winner dancer, who goes against the rules and his parents by dancing his own steps as well. This movie also has a great score and a lot of great dance scenes.

    And lastly, thank you for uploading Anastasia. I love this movie soo much!!

    ~Elle

  31. Anonymous says:

    I Loveit !

  32. Anonymous says:

    This is only the second time watching this movie, and I'm in love with it thank you!!!

  33. Anonymous says:

    The stream keeps stopping and shuts off completely at around 50 mins

  34. Anonymous says:

    you are so awesome!!! thanks for uploading this!!!!!! <3 hehes :D

  35. Anonymous says:

    I love you Admin for this!!! =D Could you plz add the follow up movie to this one, Bartok the Magnificent, to your list?

    Thank you!!!! :)

  36. im so happy that i found this site. thank you who ever made it

  37. Trista says:

    Love the movies on here.So many you don't have to be a kid to enjoy them.:D

  38. Anonymous says:

    at around 60 minutes into the film, it stops and goes straight to the end.

  39. Anonymous says:

    at around 5 minutes in to the movie goes straight to the end. may you please fix this problem?

  40. Anonymous says:

    Hi it is not working it says video not yet uploaded after I press the play icon. I have tried to refresh and load again but it still does not work.

  41. Anonymous says:

    Can you add Tuck Everlasting?

  42. Anonymous says:

    Its such a beautiful movie, one of my favorites. Thanks for putting it up! I really need to find my copy of it...

  43. Anonymous says:

    One of the best non-Disney animated movies.
    I just don't get how she ended in an orphanage. Couldn't people just see that she fell of that train or whatever?
    Yeah, very sad to know that all her family members except grandma passed away...

  44. Anonymous says:

    Y cannot play d video?hahay........:(

  45. Anonymous says:

    love this movie! child memories.
    everithing worked nice :)

  46. Anonymous says:

    Can you upload pitch perfect please????

  47. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie, even though it's not a Disney movie :P

  48. Anonymous says:

    though this movie is quite far different from the original real story of anastasia romanov.. two thumbs up for the maker of this movie! I just hope that real anastasia really survived from what had happened to her family.

  49. Anonymous says:

    Ive been looking for this movie ever since i lost it as a kid i believe at the age of 6. Im 17 now so thank you for posting this ! I actually shed a tear or two by watching the first minute (': 1000000x thank you !

  50. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie thanks for adding it

  51. Anonymous says:

    This is NOT a disney movie but thank you so much for posting!!

  52. Anonymous says:

    This is NOT a disney movie but it's my favorite and has been sine 1997. Thank you.

  53. Anonymous says:

    As other writes ... Anastasia is not a Disney movie :)

  54. Anonymous says:

    It's not working for me....

  55. Anonymous says:

    its not working.

  56. Anonymous says:

    its saying it hasn't been uploaded yet.

  57. Anonymous says:

    I know they arent disney but is there any way you could post some Ducktales, David the Gnome, and Eureka's Castle episodes? I'd love for my daughter to watch them because i did as a child. Thank you!

  58. Anonymous says:

    Can you upload cheetqh girls 1, 2+3 please

  59. its cool although i didnt watched it or i didnt even knew about it i just clicked on it cause i was so board it did load fast

  60. Anonymous says:

    It stops working when their about to jump off the train

  61. Anonymous says:

    Hi, I can't enlarge any of the videos anymore.
    Instead it says I can rotate the screen.
    Could you please fix this?!?!

  62. It works awesome but when i put it in full screen, its blurry.

  63. Alice :) says:

    Do you think you could upload 'Frozen' when it comes out? Thanks :)

  64. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie so much <3

  65. Leen Abed says:

    Love this movie! Thank you for adding it! :D

  66. Anonymous says:

    really slow download

  67. Anonymous says:

    you have to let it load for about 5 minutes. ever thought of reading the directions? it really helps. :)

  68. Gaby says:

    i love movies like these, no subtitles of a different language, perfect hour well spent!!! thank you!

  69. Anonymous says:

    Its not the whole movie :(

  70. Anonymous says:

    The movie isn't working, it's not playing.

  71. Anonymous says:

    This movie is fabulous!

  72. Anonymous says:

    This is not a Disney movie...

  73. Debby Shaqira Se says:

    Thank you for uploading this movie :) I watched it years back and never watch it until recently, out of nowhere, I suddenly remembered the "Once Upon a December" lullaby and hum it to put my nieces to sleep. They like it and wanted to watch Anastasia, I've search for this on youtube but its either foggy or has a chipmunk-like-voice due to the copyrights. I'm really grateful that I found your site, thank you :)

  74. Anonymous says:

    Reminds me of my childhood days :) Anyone else miss them or is it just me lol old school disney is the best at making you reminisce. Movies like frozen just brings the disney name in shame. (Don't hate it's my personally opinion )

  75. Anonymous says:

    Is the best movie ever

  76. I love this movie so much! Including the song in the beginning,is so generous to hear it :)

  77. Anonymous says:

    Best movie ever !!!

  78. Anonymous says:

    Love the movie full screen isnt working though

  79. Anonymous says:

    Iam using my samsung tab, this movie and sometimes others just starts and stops continuously and says loading. When the movies work its great but I just dont know why some of them do this. Please help.

  80. Anonymous says:

    The movie is stopping around 12:00...........please fix it!!!

  81. Anonymous says:

    This is not a Disney movie it is a 20th Century Fox movie. Why dose everyone think it is Disney?

  82. Anonymous says:

    The only part I don't like about this movie is its historical inaccuracies. That's it. Everything else is PERFECT.

  83. Anonymous says:

    I cant find the play button..... I looked on all of the pics and all over tje screen and its not there. Please help fast... I really LOVE this movie!!!!! :-(

  84. Anonymous says:

    PLEASE!!!!!

  85. Anonymous says:

    Keeps buffering.
    Good movie and good definition but keeps buffering

  86. It keeps telling me to go to VK for authorization. Can you help me O don't know what to do, I even made an account to figure it out but I can't.:(

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.