Watch Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeAtlantis: The Lost Empire good Disney movie. It has some good comic scenes that will male you laugh and some other scenes that you will make you feel sad. A movie that any age can enjoy, kids and adults will find interesting. It's a Disney movie with no singing. Th music was perfect and the background animation was magical. A unique movie that has bit of everything friendship, Betrayal, Adventure, Love and Magic. Have a great weekend and enjoy this great movie.

How to Watch Atlantis (2001) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Atlantis full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



77 Responses to "Watch Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anne says:

    Works great! Thanks :)

  2. Anonymous says:

    could you put up the second film please? Thanks ��

  3. Anonymous says:

    film works pretty well, but the second movie would be awesome ;D

  4. Admin says:

    Atlantis: Milo's Return (2003) is already on my list not sure though if it's the second movie or not.

  5. Anonymous says:

    So u think u could upload camp rock? And freaky friday? And hotel for dogs? That would be great. U have no idea how happy i am to have this site. Thanks a bunch!

  6. Anonymous says:

    omgee you should put on treasure planet!!! it would be absolutely awesome lol please.....

  7. Anonymous says:

    actually i would rather the classic disney movies not the new horrible stuff this is great the way it is

  8. Anonymous says:

    After about five minutes it kicked me out, jumped to the end, and won't let me watch anymore than that...

  9. Could You Upload Treasure Planet Please :)

  10. Anonymous says:

    it didn't show the full movie

  11. Admin says:

    Bailey, Treasure Planet is already on my list.

    Anon, it's the whole movie. Refresh the page and it will work fine.

  12. Anonymous says:

    at around 60 mins it stopped the film entirely

  13. Anonymous says:

    i really love this movie... i remember it being one of my favorites when i was smaller... :)

  14. Anonymous says:

    thank you soooo much :)

  15. Anonymous says:

    This really needed to start playing the ends of the movies because this is really irking me

  16. I love this movie sooo much! This is such a great website, love it!!!!!

  17. Anonymous says:

    THANK YOU! Couldn't find this movie anywhere without paying. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

  18. Anonymous says:

    it's not in English.

  19. Anonymous says:

    Same here thank you for the great movie

  20. Anonymous says:

    all good! But Milos return movie is not that great, best just to watch this one!

  21. Anonymous says:

    It says that it has been removed. When is it going to be up again? No rush just curious, im sure there are heaps more movies to update. Take your time

  22. Anonymous says:

    It's not working for me either :(

  23. Anonymous says:

    Not working :( Please re upload soon.

  24. It doesn't seem to be playing

  25. Anonymous says:

    not working T.T

  26. Anonymous says:

    The stream is not working atm

  27. Anonymous says:

    video is dead :-(

  28. Anonymous says:

    video isnt working):

  29. Anonymous says:

    the play button on this movie only wont load

  30. Anonymous says:

    Its not loading

  31. Anonymous says:

    I cant even see the play button. Please re upload!!

  32. Anonymous says:

    it says the video hasnt been uploaded. can u fix

  33. Anonymous says:

    It's not working for me, could you please do something? I neeeedddd to watch this movie♥

  34. Anonymous says:

    it says the video hasnt been uploaded, could you please do something?

  35. Admin says:

    Anon, it works fine here. Please make sure to click on the play button once then wait for the stream to load

  36. Anonymous says:

    The play button is not working for me

  37. Anonymous says:

    its not working

  38. Anonymous says:

    Isn't working! :'((((

  39. Anonymous says:

    Not Working :(

  40. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't work from phone Orr computer

  41. Anonymous says:

    Hi, the stream won't load for me. It gets the loading symbol and then after about 20 seconds it seems to give up. Won't even get to the point where I can play it

  42. Anonymous says:

    Hi, I have the same problem as the Anon above, its acts like its loading/buffering, but then wont play, and two messages come up, but as they are over each other, I can't make them out...one is in pink/red, the other in white. I am using a Windows-operated transformer book and my browser is Chrome. Pretty sure my flash player is up to date, and I've watched a few other movies just fine on this site!

  43. Anonymous says:

    Yep, same for me as the Anon above. Doesn't work. I'm using Firefox.

  44. Anonymous says:

    I had the same problem but refreshing the page fixed it.

  45. Anonymous says:

    won't upload

  46. Anonymous says:

    Why won't it work people hAve been complaining since last yeare just upload it again ������

  47. this movie is no longer working, please fix it

  48. Taylor M says:

    I cant get it to work it try's to load it says " this video has not loaded yet or..." and I tried to refresh it and wait but it says the same thing every time & I've had no problem with the 10+ movies I've already watched

  49. Anonymous says:

    I tried loading it for a while and it didn't ever play.

  50. Anonymous says:

    it does not work

  51. Anonymous says:

    I had trouble with the movie it didnt upload. Thanks

  52. Anonymous says:

    It wouldn't upload please tend to this please and thank you.

  53. Anonymous says:

    Wont play or anything for me

  54. Anonymous says:

    Yeah its says that it wasn't uploaded

  55. Anonyous says:

    u should really update this movie! But i <3 this website and plus this didn't even start loading! :(

  56. Admin says:

    Make sure to click on the play button once and it should work fine.

  57. Anonymous says:

    Hello Admin, Can you please fix this movie because it's saying that the movie isn't uploaded yet. I refreshed the page and give it another try but the same error is showing up again and again. Cheers and thanks for your beautiful work

  58. Anonymous says:

    Trying to watch on my kindle. I've seen countless movies on this site but this one just won't work. I've shut down and refreshed but it's still loading. What do I do

  59. Anonymous says:

    it says its not been uploaded

  60. The play buttons isn't there, it's frustrating. I really would like to watch it!

  61. Anonymous says:

    Not working even after being refreshed

  62. Anonymous says:

    Hi I waited for more than 10 minutes and it won't play. I use a galaxy s4 can u please fix it

  63. Anonymous says:

    I just get a white video player and it won't play.

  64. Anonymous says:

    I can't watch the movie because it says the movie has not been uploaded yet...please fix this. I love your websites they are awesome and don't usually give me problems!

  65. Anonymous says:

    It isn't working, i've tried it like 5 different times, and it just won't play.

  66. Anonymous says:

    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! THANK U SO MUCH FOR THIS SITE! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A SITE LIKE THIS SINCE I WAS 6! THANK U!

  67. Admin says:

    You are welcome :)

  68. Anonymous says:

    Admin, are U the blogger? im the OMG OMG OMG OMG girl. thanks so ,much for this site! anymore sites?

  69. Anonymous says:

    Yup, the video is still not working

  70. Anonymous says:

    The video is still not working. It keeps saying the video either hasn't been uploaded yet or the link is broken.

  71. Anonymous says:

    The movie is not working.

  72. Anonymous says:

    Movie isn't working :(

  73. Anonymous says:

    this movie isn't working :'(

  74. Anonymous says:

    Wish the movie would work. Fix it please

  75. Amy Pond says:

    When I press the Play button nothing happens, please fix this! :)

  76. Anonymous says:

    It's not in English

  77. Sincerest thanks for these movies. Very excited to share with my young family members and friends alike!

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.