Watch Bambi 2 (2006) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeBambi 2 a sweet and charming Disney movie. It's an excellent sequel that surpasses original movie, it will put big smile on everyone face. One of the best sequel to an old classic Disney movie. It's also one of those movies that will make you feel good when you watch it with your children. The relationship between father and son is amazing. Enjoy this great movie.

How to Watch Bambi II (2006) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Bambi 2 full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



37 Responses to "Watch Bambi 2 (2006) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    It says video can not be played

  2. Admin says:

    Anon, refresh the page and click on the play icon to load stream again.

  3. Anonymous says:

    it keeps on stoping

  4. Alyssa says:

    this movie is sadder than the first one but I enjoyed it very much :)

  5. Anonymous says:

    Poor bambi he's just truding along trying to keep up with his father, its so cute!

  6. Anonymous says:

    i think this was an awesome movie...there were many lessons to be learned from this movie...it shows the relationship with the father...how it was difficult for both him and bambi after the death of the mother but they overcame...it teaches you courage and freinship...lovely movie and im 46 yrs ol...lol

  7. Anonymous says:

    how do i search for a movie on this site

  8. Admin says:

    Anon, you can find search button above. Just type the movie you want to watch and click on search.

  9. Margarett says:

    If no deer in the forest has lived half as long as the Great Prince, then how could he first meet Bambi's mom when being about Bambi's age? Good movie but for that.

  10. Anonymous says:

    I may only be 15 but this is what a grew up with when i was younger. these movies taught me so many lessons, I already know I'm going to show my kids these.

  11. Anonymous says:

    It keeps stopping like every 30 seconds

  12. Anonymous says:

    give it time to load

  13. Anonymous says:

    this has got to be one of the best disney sequels that i have ever seen!!! i mean all the other ones dont usually give the first movie justice but this one can teach you a priceless lesson and very well made overall.

  14. ShuppyLump says:

    way better than the first one

  15. Anonymous says:

    it says its not uploaded yet. if you can fix this soon I would be more than happy. I was hoping to watch this today with family.

  16. Anonymous says:

    I love this website! I find the movies I need and they work every time :)

  17. Anonymous says:

    This is like the first one........but it shows different scenes that you didnt see in the first one

  18. Anonymous says:

    Video won't load even after two refreshes

  19. Anonymous says:

    Somthing is wrong it wont play for some reason

  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

  21. Anonymous says:

    Loved it and so did my child. Thank you so much!!

  22. Anonymous says:

    It stops every two minutes ... But I have to admit .. Your site is simply AWESOME. Bambi 2 is the only movie I ever faced a problem with

  23. Anonymous says:

    My sound works but the picture doesn't and I've tried refreshing the screen multiple times

  24. pipinnh says:

    In the first one wasn't Bambi already grown up at the end and in this one Bambi is a kid. ????????

  25. Anonymous says:

    Having trouble playing it. It won't load.

  26. Anonymous says:

    Bambi 3?

  27. abid says:

    i didnt feel any trouble in watching this great movie

  28. Anonymous says:

    No Matter how long I wait for it to stream it just doesn't want to play, and when it does play it stops in less than ten seconds ! I've always wanted to see this movie for years now and I can't, just 2 days ago all these movies were working fine with no buffering or anything until today. ):

  29. Anonymous says:

    It says it has been removed from public access.

  30. Admin says:

    Please refresh the page, it should work now.

  31. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie! However, I went to watch it and it was lagging terribly. Nothing was wrong with my Internet connection, and other movies I tried worked fine.

  32. Anonymous says:

    Won't play keeps saying loading video

  33. Anonymous says:

    It says that it's blocked. Can you find a different one? I love your site and really want to watch this.

  34. Anonymous says:

    Can u just buy the film on DVD

  35. Anonymous says:

    The audio is a lot faster than the video I don't understand as to why though I even reloaded the page and its still doing it.

  36. Unknown says:

    It's saying play back error

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.