Watch Cinderella 3 A Twist in Time (2007) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeCinderella III: A Twist in Time a good Disney sequel. This is one of the few good Disney sequels, it's not as good as the original but it's better than Cinderella 2. Cinderella in this movie is clever, she worked very well to become princess. The character of Cinderella is more active and she makes things happen. It's a wonderful, you will love the story and animation. A must-see movie for all ages.

How to Watch Cinderella III: A Twist in Time (2007) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Cinderella 3 full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



71 Responses to "Watch Cinderella 3 A Twist in Time (2007) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Amazing It Is The First Time I Have Watched it

  2. there is a little problem it doesnt go till the end it stops in where lucifer is going to kill them

  3. Anonymous says:

    I am so excited to watch this movie! Would you consider uploading The Road to El Dorado?

  4. Admin says:

    Anon, I have added The Road to El Dorado to my list.

  5. Anne says:

    I really enjoyed this movie! It worked perfectly :) Like you said in the description, it is not as good as the first one, but it is totally worth watching :D I like how the prince stays just 'prince charming'

    And I second the road to el dorado ;) thanks for all the work you put into these sites, it must take a lot of time!

  6. Anonymous says:

    It doesnt work on my phone

  7. Anonymous says:

    Your website is the best to watch Disney movies!

  8. Anonymous says:

    it doesnt play all the way through, it stops and goes right back to the play sign

  9. It's AWESOME I LOVE to watch Disney movies on your website!! Thank you so much!!!!

  10. Admin says:

    You are welcome. Thanks all for your comments.

  11. It stops at 47:00 help me please! it just goes straight to the play button :C

  12. Anonymous says:

    Hey!! This is Awsome! I used to watch Disney movies all the time, but we only had them on vhs. I can now watch all my favs for free. Could you add treasure planet to your list

  13. Admin says:

    Anon, Treasure Planet (2002) is already on my list #18 hopefully will be added in 1-2 weeks.

  14. Anonymous says:

    Wait.....aaaaaaaaa..yeap it makes girl feel like a princess

    B.T.W rockin website

  15. Anonymous says:

    why do most of your videos stop like halfway?

  16. Admin says:

    Anon, maybe you have an issue with your internet connection. Stream works fine here. You can refresh the page and load stream again.

  17. Anonymous says:

    Amazing!!!

  18. Hello Smiley Bob says:

    Thanks for all the movies this is defiantly my favourite website!!!!! I have never seen this movie and I really enjoyed it along with many others :) !!!!!

  19. Anonymous says:

    stream is not working

  20. Anonymous says:

    You should add barbie movies PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  21. Anonymous says:

    Every time I watch a movie it always stops half way through the movie!!! :( WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  22. Anonymous says:

    super like it! Thank you! :)

  23. Anonymous says:

    sorry admin in italian thx for this amazing website.

  24. Anonymous says:

    it doesn't really work for me cause whenever i watch it it always load/stop.

  25. Anonymous says:

    hi there my name is robbie my daugther said she likes this movie a lot but when she watch it for 1 or 2 minutes it stop

  26. Anonymous says:

    disappointment movie stop right in the middle and jumped to the end very disappointed

  27. Anonymous says:

    it doesnt work i refreshed my computer 3 times and still nothing and doin same on cinderella 2 and i really want to watch them both x

  28. Anonymous says:

    To much glitches! Won't work on Swan princess either!

  29. Anonymous says:

    IT'S TERRIFIC!!!

  30. Anonymous says:

    It stucks all the way through

  31. Anonymous says:

    its always loding and loding XC

  32. Anonymous says:

    That stupid old lady ughhhhhhh she gets me so mad she reminds me of my mom

  33. Anonymous says:

    You should add barbie in a mermaid tale 1&2 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

  34. Anonymous says:

    AMAZING WEBSITE KEEP UP GOOD WORK :)

  35. Anonymous says:

    my one question is, what about the baker in the second movie?? so confused

  36. Anonymous says:

    To the people who say it jumps to the end: that happens to me also but only if I leave it paused for too long. If you do something else then come back usually it works fine. Hope this helps!

  37. It plays only until min 70:56. Boo!

  38. Anonymous says:

    It works very well and it's also very entertaining!:)

  39. Anonymous says:

    Can you load Equastrain Girls, if possible? Thanks!

  40. Anonymous says:

    It doesnt play to the end! I got stuck at 47 minutes. This is the second movie that glitched :(

  41. samantha says:

    This is one of the best websites for watching free movies ! Ive watched over 6 movies on here and I go here and no where else from now on !

  42. Anonymous says:

    Not working.

  43. Anonymous says:

    Thank you!;D

  44. Anonymous says:

    Just realized the stepmother's cat is named Lucifer :O

  45. Anonymous says:

    I got as far as 14:52 before the movie just skipped to the end.

  46. Anonymous says:

    not working

  47. Anonymous says:

    AMAZING!! its working perfectly! thanks so much!! :)

  48. Anonymous says:

    The best website ever!

  49. Anonymous says:

    Awesome works fine on my galaxy note 2 thank you for uploading all these movies great for remembering my childhood days and sharing them with my kids unlike some of the crap people call cartoons these days. ...:)

  50. Anonymous says:

    awsome great video

  51. Anonymous says:

    I think this is a wonderful movie, but I'm a bit confused. It's the 3rd movie, but does it take place before the second? Since Anastasia and the baker hadn't met yet, but in the credits there's a painting of them.

  52. Anonymous says:

    isn't working

  53. Anonymous says:

    Magic fell into the wrong hands

  54. Anonymous says:

    Thanks a lot for this site. We love it. You guys are great!!!

  55. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't work on phones

  56. Anonymous says:

    I have finally found a site i can stream on my ps4! Thank you for the awesome movies and for bringing back wonderful childhood memorys.

  57. Anonymous says:

    good

  58. Anonymous says:

    This was one of my favourite films when I was young, but I was let down when I realised you cannot play the film because it has been removed from public access. I love your blog and that it's 100% free but do you think you can be able to make this film available again?

  59. Anonymous says:

    It says that the movie had been removed from public access please help

  60. Anonymous says:

    It wont play :(

  61. Anonymous says:

    im having trouble with it buffering... how can i fix that??? its making it really annoying to watch any movie on this sight! someone help plz!

  62. Anonymous says:

    this is the best Cinderella movie omg :)) thanks so much for uploading these :))

  63. Anonymous says:

    Can you please put this movie back :( it says its been removed.. :(

  64. Anonymous says:

    Its been removed from public view

  65. It doesn't let me make the screen bigger

  66. Even though magic is used true love overcomes everything! ! ❤ ❤

  67. Do you have teen beach movie?!

    luv your site!

  68. Anonymous says:

    The King: everyone deserves true love <3

  69. Anonymous says:

    works for 10 or so mins then freezes... same as the other one... if I refresh and skip to the spot it stopped it works for 10 mins... the Cinderella movies both do this no other one does

  70. Me says:

    It says video has been blocked

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.