Watch Dinosaur (2000) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeDinosaur a good animated Disney movie. An entertaining movie to watch with your family with outstanding effects. The animation was done in 2000 and is still fantastically impressive everyone today. The story is simple and has some action scenes that will keep you all entertained. It's worth a watch, the animation from the best you will ever see. Enjoy.

How to Watch Dinosaur (2000) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Dinosaur full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



64 Responses to "Watch Dinosaur (2000) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Zoe Bear says:

    Thank you! It runs perfect!

  2. Admin says:

    Zoe, glad to hear it's working fine. Thanks for your comment.

  3. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie! It works great. Could you add Country Bear please?

  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. Anonymous says:

    great movie! could u upload jungle book 2?

  6. Anonymous says:

    I didn't even remember how much I love this movie. thank you for excepting my request. glad I made it! love love love this movie.

  7. Anonymous says:

    This is a great website! Thank you for making it, can you please keep uploading more movies?! :)

  8. Admin says:

    Anon, will do. I have a very long list of movies to add.

  9. Anonymous says:

    Great film. I suggest that u try it. Funny and action packed. Great movie

  10. Anonymous says:

    Princess Mononoke! Princess Mononoke!

  11. My goodness i havw been looking for my favorits disney movies to watch for free. Glad i found a place that has my favorites:) been on here for almost a week now

  12. Anonymous says:

    I cant get the Movie to play :(( i will keep trying though. i love this website <3

  13. Anonymous says:

    i got it to play about 25 minutes but then it stopped and just went to the end, now it says it hasn't been uploaded yet

  14. The movie was epic, as it always is!! Could you upload Robots??

  15. Admin says:

    Anon, refresh the page and try again. Be sure to click once on the play button.

    Emily, added Robots (2005) to my list.

  16. Anonymous says:

    I am able to watch about 30 minutes of the movie, but then it jumps to the end and I am not able to go back and watch anymore. Please fix this if you can!

  17. Anonymous says:

    the film does not start at all on my laptop

  18. J-marie says:

    U know how long I've been searching all of my fav disney movies. N now I can watch them on this website for free. MORE MOVIES!!!!

  19. Anonymous says:

    TYVM

  20. youssef saab says:

    it actually took 30 min to completely load but was worth it

  21. Zoe its me andrew conti lol from school

  22. Anonymous says:

    I can only get to 30 mins, then it stops /: it wont let me go any further.

  23. Anonymous says:

    it didnt play the whole movie...
    :/ im very saddened by this... :(

  24. Anonymous says:

    its upside down

  25. Anonymous says:

    YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING PERSON EVER!!!!

  26. does anyone else think the nesting grounds look like the great valley from the land before time?

  27. Anonymous says:

    it wont let me get passed 30 minutes

  28. Yay! Great movie. Hadn't seen this since it first came out!

  29. karim:) says:

    great movie. can you please add other new movies for example (jumanji,zathura and oz the great and powerful)

  30. Anonymous says:

    Please can you get a really good version of the Croods

  31. Anonymous says:

    The movie keeps stopping. :( it keeps buffering

  32. Anonymous says:

    so glad i found this and it ran perfectly i was able to relive my childhood once again

  33. Anonymous says:

    Thanks so much for the movie!

  34. Anonymous says:

    the movie keeps buffering every 2 minutes so it's pointless to watch, i dont know how to fix it and i really want to watch the movie

  35. Anonymous says:

    It works perfectly I loved it!!!!!!!!!


    Could you please put english subtitles for rise of the guardians
    And tinkerbell and the wings
    High school musical
    The croods
    Thank you soooooooo much if you did
    If your asking why for the subtitles
    It's because the sound on my iPad is very quite I can't hear it well

  36. Anonymous says:

    Yes thank you

  37. Anonymous says:

    Thank you, it worked brilliantly, forgot how much I loved this movie. Thank you.

  38. Anonymous says:

    Works great

  39. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie, it's one of my all time favorites. Thanks for posting it!

  40. Anonymous says:

    Could you add the new star trek movies please?

  41. it dont show the full movie booooo place the full movie it stops in a cave while its raining the end dont rain the full hurd is together and you see aladar kill the carnosaurs and lead the hurd fix the movie and upload the full movie

  42. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for uploading this movie. Truly an amazing movie with inspiring and lovable characters; one of my favorites of all times! It works great for me and I truly appreciate this!

  43. Just watched it last night!!!!:D
    And brought back my child hood memories.!!!
    Really love this movie thanks.!!!:)

  44. Anonymous says:

    I've tried to watch multiple movies and they won't play all the way through. It will let me get to a certain part of the movie and stop. What do I do?

  45. Anonymous says:

    It won't run :( it keeps stopping what do I do?
    Shay

  46. Anonymous says:

    It won't play all the way through.. it keeps stopping about 15 minutes into it. What do I do?

  47. Anonymous says:

    It's a great movie but it keeps buffering and its quite annoying but thanks for posting it lots of childhood memories came back

  48. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for uploading this movie! But I'm experiencing problems with it. Every time I I make it to 5:46 in the movie, it kicks me out. In both full screen and minimized screen. I watched the beginning over and over but its at that specific spot in the movie that it kicks me out. Please fix!

  49. Anonymous says:

    It says the movie has been removed from public access.. please fix it?

  50. Admin says:

    Anon, I have fixed the stream. Refresh the page to watch movie.

  51. Anonymous says:

    I loved this movie! I have not seen it since I was a small kid! Thank you so much for the movie!!

  52. Anonymous says:

    AWESOME GRAPHICS. COOL buffering 2. impressed u should upload toy story 3 aswell

  53. Love the site, could you add osmosis Jones please

  54. Anonymous says:

    I can't play his movie. Every time I try, it goes to the end of the without even playing. I tried to trick it by clicking the middle instead of hitting play. All that did was give me the audio, not the picture. I'd love to watch this movie. Thanks for reading this and thank you for your other movies. I love this site!

  55. Anonymous says:

    It won't play it just keeps saying it's loading

  56. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie

  57. Anonymous says:

    Me too

  58. I can't watch it at all it goes to a white screen

  59. Anonymous says:

    Please add Osmosis Jones to this site :)
    I would be very grateful

  60. Anonymous says:

    it says the movie is no longer available!

  61. Admin says:

    Anon, a new stream has been added.

  62. Wow it's not working

  63. Anonymous says:

    everytime i watch this movie it always plays from start to finish without a single problem,,the picture is of the best quality too,,june 2015

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.