Watch Enchanted (2007) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeEnchanted a beautiful Disney movie. It's hard not to enjoy this movie. It's a brilliant movie with a great amount of comedy and acting. There are cartoons and real human, it will keep you entertained with some great funny scenes. I recommend this movie to everyone, it's a film for all ages a wonderful movie.

How to Watch Enchanted (2007) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Enchanted full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



42 Responses to "Watch Enchanted (2007) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anne says:

    It is very jerky, but I enjoyed it. Thanks for adding it!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for the movie! You should put Mirror, Mirror on here!!!;)

  3. Anonymous says:

    can you please take the captions off?

  4. Admin says:

    Anon, I would love to take them off but I can't :(

  5. Anonymous says:

    I love enchanted. Can you please add more films

  6. Admin says:

    Anon, yeah sure thing. Stay tuned more movies will be added.

  7. Anonymous says:

    THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!! That's perfect, all the movies, no download, free, no account, no spam... You made my day, no my week, no my whole year! Thank you, thank you, thank you! It's awesome.
    P.S. I know it's on your list, but I want to see Wreck it Ralph soooo much since I missed the theater release. Keep up your good work!

  8. Anonymous says:

    you should add Hannah Montana the movie!

  9. Anonymous says:

    thanks for putting it on, maybe you can put another movie on here too ?

  10. Forbitten Kitten says:

    You're amazing. Any Chance of the Princess Diaries movies?

  11. Admin says:

    Forbitten Kitten, The Princess Diaries (2001) is already on my list of movies that will be added.

  12. Anonymous says:

    it's amazing but can you improve the video quality please:)

  13. Anonymous says:

    would love better quality, besides that everything is perfect

  14. Anonymous says:

    This keeps stopping me at 3:00 mins of the movie :( !! Can you fix this?

  15. Anonymous says:

    Could u add remember ther Titans

  16. You save my boring days! I love you! I dont need to download, no hassle. Altho some movies needs a little fix ^__^

  17. Anonymous says:

    Good job.thanks for this movie.can u add on richie rich (1994) at your list.i miss thie movie very badly.

  18. Enchanted Lover says:

    The show was very nice!!!! :) DOn't know if it's my computer, but the image quality was not so good. It was all very grainy, and cometimes I can't make out their faces. But overall it was VERY GOOD with capitals. :) Thanks so much!!!!

  19. Anonymous says:

    Its very choppy and hard on the eyes. Anyway to get it fixed?

  20. Anonymous says:

    can you please fix the choppyness its very annoying

  21. nino says:

    Please add Nanny McPhee

  22. Admin says:

    nino, Nanny McPhee is already on my list of add ons.

  23. Anonymous says:

    Thanks. All my favourite Disney Movies are here. When will you be able to put Disney's frozen on here. :) Please.

  24. Anonymous says:

    I like santa paws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  25. Anonymous says:

    I BELIEVE IN SANTA !!!! IF YOU TRULLY BELIEVE YOU CAN HEAR PAWS SPEAKING

  26. Anonymous says:

    it takes a lot of time 2 load

  27. Anonymous says:

    the movie is nice but it takes long to load.

  28. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't work anymore but I love your blog! It is amazing! ! Can you try uploading it again I love this movie

  29. Anonymous says:

    It's gone.

  30. Anonymous says:

    Not working..

  31. Anonymous says:

    mine didn't finish

  32. Anonymous says:

    Can u add the game plan please

  33. Anonymous says:

    Thx so much ur web is child friendly n doesn't have dodgy ads n ads on every click like putlocker

  34. Anonymous says:

    It takes a really long time to load

  35. katie says:

    can you add the dark night trilogy

  36. Anonymous says:

    it doesnt work on my phone

  37. megan says:

    Its not loading and also could u re-add ella enchanted?

  38. I can't get it to play. :-(

  39. Anonymous says:

    Not working:(

  40. Unknown says:

    Absolutely love it thanks alot I appreciate all the work and time you put in to have these movies available.

  41. Anonymous says:

    Absolutely love it thanks alot I appreciate all the work and time you put in to have these movies available.

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.