Watch Howl's Moving Castle (2004) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeHowl's Moving Castle a wonderful Japanese animation film. The characters are nice and engaging, the story is unique and the animation is stunning. It's an entertaining movie to watch, very beautiful and creative. The story is about true love, friendship and war. It's a good film for intelligent children and adventurous families. Enjoy.

How to Watch Howl's Moving Castle (2004) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Howl's Moving Castle full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , , , ,



116 Responses to "Watch Howl's Moving Castle (2004) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    The person who runs this blog is literally awesome. I had just recently suggested that this movie and My Neighbor Totoro be added and it happened so fast it was ridiculous. So glad these are here! Thanks!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Wow one of the best movies yet! Thank u so much!!

  3. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie

  4. Anonymous says:

    more of these movies!!!

  5. Anonymous says:

    I love your blog it has the best movies

  6. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comment and I am glad to hear all of you enjoying your stay here on my blog.

    Kat, I have added castle in the sky to my list of movies that will be added :)

  7. Anonymous says:

    Hi, Howl's Moving Castle doesn't work for me - it says it's not uploaded. Love your blog, it's fantastic,

    ironically Kat

  8. Anonymous says:

    Can you add Ponyo? Please!!!

  9. Anonymous says:

    You should add Studio Ghibli's The Whisper of The Heart, please, thankyou

  10. Anonymous says:

    ^Agreed

  11. Anonymous says:

    You're so awesome Admin. Please add more good movies!

  12. Teresa says:

    I just discovered this website a few days ago and I cannot get enough! I had never seen this movie before yesterday and this is already my third time watching this. Whoever runs this site is my hero for connecting me with some forgotten childhood movies and introducing me to some new ones I had not yet seen. Thanks a million!!!

  13. Admin says:

    You are welcome Teresa, I am glad to hear that you are having some fun here watching these great movies. Thanks for your comment and have a great week.

  14. Anonymous says:

    Beautiful movie! You should add Whisper of the Heart! Thank you for all that you do.

  15. Anonymous says:

    Hey can you put up the pirates of the caribbean series?

  16. Anonymous says:

    I LOVE this website!!

    Also Howl is just - gorgeous xD

    I saw somebody say this, but to add support - Castle in the Sky please?

  17. Anonymous says:

    I Love Studio Ghiblil, and can you add, Princess Monokee Please! And i must say, Thank You for showing me my childhood faves and a few i haven't seen.
    -Anonymous Anime Lover

  18. Anonymous says:

    most movies aren't working for me pls can someone help me I'm new to this website

  19. Anonymous says:

    Such a great movie :) if you have not watched it you better it is worth it.

  20. Anonymous says:

    It means a lot thanks!!

  21. Y8a0i1 says:

    Can you please add Grave of the fire flies too? that would be AWESOME!!!!

  22. Admin says:

    Grave of the Fireflies (1988) has been added to my list. Ponyo (2008) is already on my list.

  23. Anonymous says:

    I can't thank you enough for adding all these AWESOME movies! I love this blog so FRACKING MUCH!!!

  24. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for adding all these movies. Their free and they don't freeze a lot or load every five seconds. Thanks so much.

  25. Anonymous says:

    Cool movie! I love it!

  26. isoy says:

    i love this story so much...thank you. never would've seen it.

  27. Anonymous says:

    Hey I love your blog and I was just wondering if you could put up pirates of the Caribbean? Thanks you so much

  28. Anonymous says:

    You should add "The Secret World of Arrietty"
    P.S. Your blog is really awesome, I have never seen anything like it!!

  29. Anonymous says:

    love this movie and I love this blog thanks for the movies

  30. Anonymous says:

    luv it!
    can u add series of Naruto?
    plsss!

  31. Anonymous says:

    i love this movie its soooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  32. Anonymous says:

    I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Howl is sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love him i have a poster of him in my room!!!!!!!!!!!#1guy

    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

  33. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie xo much...
    waiting in vain for part 2...
    thank u Admin ur d BEST!!!

  34. Anonymous says:

    I'm so glad that you take your time and put these movies up for us to enjoy! Thank you soo much! I love your blog! And I was wondering if you could put up all three of the High School Musical movies? Again thank you so much! You're an amazing person! You really make me happy:)

  35. Anonymous says:

    can someone please tell me who the voice actor are in the movie? :)

  36. Omg I loooooooooooove love love love this movie I just sometimes wish their love would be something that happens in reality I love this website it is amazing . Sometimes you confuse me mr. or ms. Admin cause you say it's on my list to a movie then you say it's already on my list to a different movie o.O do you mean a separate list ? You probably do anyways can't wait to see more movies like this I've probably annoyed you already lol

  37. Admin says:

    Yaisha, it's the list of movies that will be added to the blog :) so when you all request any movies, I add it to that list :)

  38. Anonymous says:

    You should add "Meet The Robinsons". This movie worked great!!!

  39. Anonymous says:

    This is one awesome movie

  40. Anonymous says:

    How do you download the movies you want to keep?

  41. Admin , ohh okay I knew that lml it's just I didn't want to seem pushy but I'll find some movies , thanks for the reply and I can't stop watching this movie this is like my 7th time already :) thanks for putting it up <3

  42. Cinderzn says:

    This is an amazing movie! Completely fell in love with every character and everything about it. Admin, you are seriously incredible! Could you think about maybe adding the Thief and the Cobbler, Final Fantasy: Advent Children,Pokemon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back, and Ferngully? Thank you!! Keep being awesome. ;)

  43. Anonymous says:

    THANK YOU SO MUCH ! IM IN LOVE WITH YOU WHO EVER POSTED THIS. REALLY THANK YOU! NOW ....Can you Find me MY Howl?

  44. Anonymous says:

    Please post part 2 i beg youuu

  45. Anonymous says:

    love this movie it is in my top ten favorite movies

  46. Anonymous says:

    Could you please post more studio ghibli films

  47. Anonymous says:

    I watched this movie before in 7th grade and I had forgotten about it until now THANK YOU lol
    and you should put Spirited Away :DDD

  48. Anonymous says:

    and who ever asked about Howl's voice Christian Bale does it

  49. Anonymous says:

    SPIRTED AWAY IS A GREAT MOVIE Admin can u Plz add tales from earthsea i wanna see itSOO bad

  50. Anonymous says:

    please add also grave of the fireflies. it is very good
    i cried a lot on that anime.

  51. I can't watch this? I click on the play button and it tells me that it hasn't been uploaded yet or... something I can't read. Help!

  52. Anonymous says:

    Is there a way to download these movies? I looked into that IDM, but it didn't say anything about downloading video, so I was hesitant to download it.

  53. Anonymous says:

    Are you stupid? That's not from Disney nor is it a movie

  54. Anonymous says:

    Naruto does have movies. There is no need to be rude there is nothing wrong with asking.

  55. Anonymous says:

    What does the download button do? I'm hoping to download this movie so I can access it any time anywhere from my desktop,but I'm unsure if this button is safe.

  56. FierceRogue says:

    This is one of my all time favorite movies. :D

  57. Anonymous says:

    OHMAHGAWD PLEASE DONT TELL ME IM THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS IN LOVE WITH HOWL

  58. Alessandra B says:

    I LOVE this movie and i LOVE your website. You have so many great movies. Could you please add Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind to your list? thxs Also do you have an estimate when the movie would be up by if you added it to ur list now? if you dont thats fine. thanks again.

  59. Anonymous says:

    Sorry i just realised you have already added that movie.

  60. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for putting up all of these fabulous films! My family's been watching tons of movies from here; keep up the awesome work!!! The movies play perfectly and the sound is great. Thanks again, HANNAH<3 P.S. Howl's Moving Castle is a brilliant, beautiful piece that I highly recommend. XD XD XD

  61. Anonymous says:

    its fine it takes for me but it takes forever to buffer tho and can u please add hd to some movies please and thankyou

  62. Anonymous says:

    It's not working ㅠ ㅠ

  63. Anonymous says:

    it no worky. please fix.

  64. Anonymous says:

    thank you sooooo much admin !!! made my day :)

  65. Anonymous says:

    Don't know what's happening; but at 100:39 the movie jumps to the end. Doesn't matter where you try to restart it, same thing happens every time

  66. Anonymous says:

    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeese add movies like this

  67. Anonymous says:

    The Last 20 minutes or so wont work :'( Right when they're trying to tell Howl that they are not at the hat shop.. D:

  68. Anonymous says:

    Never-mind..It worked... I'm the previous comment-er...Love the movie :):):):)<3

  69. Anonymous says:

    This is such a good movie. I love it. It's such a great story with such a unique type of fantasy with magic and weird technology and conflict with wars and all of it tied into a great story.

  70. Anonymous says:

    It's beautiful. I read the book. This is mind-tearing, and I have wrote quite a few poems about Sophie and Howl. I love you guys!

    -Anisia

  71. Do you have princess moninoke or nausica in the valley of the wind? And yes this movie is the shizz, Miyazaki!!!!!!!!

  72. Anonymous says:

    Thanks they made it so I can watch this movie instead of reading a 4300 page book -Bryson

  73. Anonymous says:

    Ps ponyo would be a great move to add -Bryson

  74. One of the best movies i've ever seen!!! Thanks for all this culture!!!

  75. Anonymous says:

    Great movie!!! I must say thanks to the person in charge of this site. Great job. I am hooked to your site.

  76. Howl's Moving Castle ISN'T A DISNEY FILM!! Why is it on this site? Just because Disney have joined with Studio Ghibli, doesn't mean they own ALL movies done by them!

  77. Anonymous says:

    I love Studio Ghibli films so much, thanks a lot!!!

  78. Beautiful movie,one of my favorites...thank you.

  79. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie so much! It makes me sad when it's over. Hayao Miyazaki is a true artist and I'm so sad that he's retiring! And thanks to admin for uploading all of these movies, especially his! Wonderful blog! -E

  80. Anonymous says:

    omg. I LOVE THIS MOVIE

  81. Anonymous says:

    You should alphabetize the movie list...just saying

  82. Anonymous says:

    Who cares?! This is the only place that I can find howl's moving castle and watch it through and through. I'm personally glad that its up on this site or else I never would have found it.

  83. Anonymous says:

    I am japanese in a different country where i can never find the movies im looking for, but this blog is the best blog ever!!! Here i can find all the movies i like! But can you upload the hunger games? Or Castle in the sky?

  84. Anonymous says:

    the stream cut out for me at about the 90 minutes mark. Any reason why? Thanks!

  85. Anonymous says:

    best movie EVER! Thanks for uploading it!

  86. Anonymous says:

    SO *sniff* MANY *sniff* FEELS T_T

  87. Anonymous says:

    How can you have this site without making us pay, and how are you paying for the movies? I mean wouldn't Disney shut you down?

  88. Don't know why, but it's not working anymore. Something in red keeps showing up. It was working fine just a few minutes ago though. Can you help?

  89. The stream ISN'T working :"(

  90. marie says:

    hey admin, i have kim possible movies i'd love to share with you to add to your site!

  91. Anonymous says:

    this is an awesome blog u should add kim possible and other japanese movies

  92. Anonymous says:

    Awesome movie thanks for uploading it!! Can you upload from up on poppy hill, I've been wanting to watch it so badly and can't find it anywhere.

  93. Anonymous says:

    THANK YOU ADMIN THANK YOU SO MUCH ! I AM SO TOTALLY IN TO ALL THE CHARACTERS AND ITS ALL DUE TO YOU ! LOVE YOUR BLOG ! ~ Dani.

  94. i love you the one who did this i awe you a lot you have a big heart i love this movie also it is one of my top 5 favorites.. i expect more on of you!!!!

  95. Anonymous says:

    Could you do Castle in the Air? It's the Sequel to this one.... pretty please?

  96. Anonymous says:

    This is one of my favorites! Your blog is wonderful, I'm so happy I found it. And I love watching all of the old Disney cartoons with my daughter, thank you, thank you, thank you!

  97. Anonymous says:

    Does this site have castle in the sky that's another all time favorite I have

  98. Anonymous says:

    Admin, I have to say, you have made my summer much more interesting. Thank you so much. My little brother loves Japanese movies. Please add more. U R the Best

    Sincerely, Ann

  99. sam says:

    can u add the tale of princess kaguya plz I love this blog and studio ghibli movies

  100. Anonymous says:

    I like this movie....
    i was wondering if you can add more movie like this.....
    i hope so....thank you

  101. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie. Does this site have Ocean Waves?

  102. Anonymous says:

    love this movie

  103. Anonymous says:

    Me too! I don't know how many times I've watched it the past few days. :)

  104. Anonymous says:

    love howl's moving castle so so much

    however this stream ends abruptly. like just after they've moved. why won't it play till the end? it plays for the full time that's shown

  105. Amanda says:

    It says I cannot watch it due to copyright... :(
    big hero six is also not working

    other than that I love this blog <3

  106. Admin says:

    Amanda , it should work fine now.

  107. Anonymous says:

    It's so hard to find most of these movies online anymore. If I remember, last time I checked Netflix they didn't have any Studio Ghibli films. But now they're all right here! Thank you for the time and dedication you've given this blog, whoever you are! For the last week I've watched one movie a night, and plan to finish this list eventually XD Thank you so much!

  108. Anonymous says:

    Many of the movies are not from Disney. And I am appalled at the rudeness that come from the idiots that think they are correcting someone when they themselves dont even know what theyre talking about! This awesome site has both Disney and non-Disney movies! So...right back at you - know it all !!! What an idiot!

  109. Mink St. says:

    All of a sudden none of the movies will play. They buffer a little, turn black screen and will not play no matter what I try. I've been watching these for months. Your home page has changed and sometimes it wants me to sign up to a site where I have to pay. Any ideas?

  110. Mink St. says:

    Forgot I have android 4.4.2 Alcatel, one touch

  111. Mink St. says:

    Forgot I have android 4.4.2 Alcatel, one touch

  112. Anonymous says:

    Movie loads fine and plays fine but when I go to make the movie full screen, the arrows don't show up to do that, any ideas? Ps...I'm on a mobile

  113. Anonymous says:

    I was halfway through watching and it just stopped as if that was the end of the movie?

  114. Monet says:

    the movie isnt even showing up :(

  115. Anon123 says:

    It says I need authorization. What does that mean?

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.