Watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeThe Hunchback of Notre Dame a good book adaption Disney movie. It's really strange that Disney did a story this dark and translated it into a kid film and it did work very well. The film will most likely entertain all Disney fans. The soundtracks are great, there are also wonderful characters. The story is fast with exciting action scenes. It's a dark movie but there are still some really funny parts. I hope you will enjoy it.

How to Watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play The Hunchback of Notre Dame full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



54 Responses to "Watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anne says:

    It works great thank you!!

  2. Admin says:

    You are welcome. Thanks for your comments.

  3. kay lemm says:

    wont let me watch :(

  4. Admin says:

    Kay, it looks like you have a problem with your connection or computer. The streams work fine here. You may want to try again using a different browser.

    Wouter van Burik, yeah when you restart you will need to pause it for a few min to load stream again.

  5. I don't see a play button

  6. Admin says:

    Rockette14, could you please let me know what device do you use to watch movie? Thanks.

  7. Anonymous says:

    I think it's a wonderful thing - this website. Even if the movies don't work for some people, how awesome are you for providing us with classics. Thank You. My childhood lives.

  8. Admin says:

    Anon, yeah it's not easy to get streams to work for all. Everyone use a different dive, software and browser.

  9. Anonymous says:

    Pitch sounds like it was heightened just a little, but maybe I just haven't seen the movie in awhile. Thank you for uploading this <3

  10. Anonymous says:

    I loved it. Thank you so much. Disney movies are like my comfort food, except not food, if that makes sense. Anyways, I'm just so happy that you have all of these movies. They're the best!

  11. Princessanam says:

    It worked thanks so much the movie was wonderful and I cant believe it worked on my galaxy S3!! Thanks for the upload! <3

  12. Anonymous says:

    What is a good browser to use?

  13. Anonymous says:

    It started playing then stopped

  14. Anonymous says:

    Is there a way I can download it?

  15. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for putting this movie on here. I love this movie. Could you post the sequel to this movie?

  16. Anonymous says:

    This is one of my favorite Disney movies!

  17. it works lovely and as i m a disney kid i can watch all my favorite or any other disney movies bcause of it thx

  18. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much! Hard to believe I have gone my entire life without seeing this movie. I am currently sick with the flu and I finally watched this on my android phone in bed this morning. I'll be catching up on many more, for sure!

  19. Anonymous says:

    :( I can't hit play on my phone, and when I try my computer, it only goes till about 4 minutes in, when it just shoots to the very end, and it won't let me go past that time :(

  20. Anonymous says:

    I can't believe I waited this long to watch this! Thank you for making it so easy to catch up on all the Disney movies I've missed.

  21. Anonymous says:

    It keeps freezing for me :T

  22. Anonymous says:

    it wont let me play past 35:46 pls fix

  23. Anonymous says:

    Hey, what happened to the site? I can't seem to access the main site without going elsewhere first.

  24. Admin says:

    Anon, you can find all movies here :)

  25. Anonymous says:

    I am so happy I got to see this again. Played just fine, but the sound was a little soft, so I just turned up my computer. Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was great seeing this again. :)

  26. Anonymous says:

    Good movie!! Everything worked perfect! :)

  27. Anonymous says:

    It dosent work it takes a lifetime to load

  28. Anonymous says:

    Everything worked perfectly. I love this film, one of my favourites; Disney Classics are always the best. I especially like Frollo's song 'Hellfire'.

  29. Anonymous says:

    It cuts off at about three minutes in. I have refreshed the page a few times, but the same thing continues to happen. Any advice on what to do?

  30. Anonymous says:

    i dowloaded the tiny media player, but i don't see what I have to do next. I see no play button or anything.

  31. Anonymous says:

    Works great! for those complaining,be sure you are not using an Iphone/Ipad or Internet Explorer

  32. Anonymous says:

    worked perfectly. Thx admin great job!

  33. Anonymous says:

    It doesn't work

  34. Alice :) says:

    Um did the evil guy just call Esmerelda 'Juicy'? O.o ahahahh........Pedifile......

  35. Anonymous says:

    it wont let me put it in ful screen??

  36. Anonymous says:

    You should upload Monsters University!

  37. Anonymous says:

    He's got some bitchin' hair ;)

  38. Anonymous says:

    love it

  39. soda yip says:

    This is a wonderful website! Have all the disney that I want to watch.
    But it would be much better if there is english subtitles for the movies...It is kind of difficult for us non-English speakers....

  40. Ashlee says:

    I love this movie soooooo much .. Thanks for uploading it ^_^

  41. Anonymous says:

    Great movie. Me and my brother really liked it. Thxx sooo much for uploaded

  42. Anonymous says:

    my first time watching this movie

  43. Jenna says:

    hy does an ad for VK pop up? I cant see the screen but I hear the audio

  44. Anonymous says:

    i cant put it to full screen :( theres no option to

  45. Anonymous says:

    After watching this movie so many times in latin Spanish speaking, I never realized that the guy who sings in the credits, is a girl in the English version. Also, I truthly believe that this movie was the last one Disney's masterpiece. Thank you for uploading it. :)

  46. Anonymous says:

    It says the video was deleted. :(

  47. Natasha says:

    It says it's been deleted from public access :( which is a shame because it's an amazing movie

  48. Anonymous says:

    love it

  49. Anonymous says:

    "And He shall smite the wicked and plunge them into a fiery pit!"
    *Falls into the molten metal*
    Three cheers for poetic justice!

  50. Anonymous says:

    Ugh what is with all these movies lately? A lot of them are now removed from public access. It would be absolutely wonderful if I could actually watch them.

  51. Admin says:

    Anon, I have added a new stream.

    To answer your question, the video hosting website keeps removing streams and there nothing I can do about this. Please keep reporting not working streams via comments and I will make sure to check comments and try to find/add new streams.

  52. Worked perfectly on my galaxys4

  53. It was working great until maybe 30 minutes into the movie it stopped.

  54. movies reviews and download

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.