Watch The Land Before Time (1988) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeThe Land Before Time a moving and unforgettable Disney movie. A great entertainment film to the whole family and will make you remember the childhood. It's an old dinosaur movie but I am sure kids and adults will continue to love it up into the new millennium. It's one of those Disney movies that never get old, you will love the story. I also lover how it makes kids familiar with the idea of death like Bambi film. Enjoy.

How to Watch The Land Before Time (1988) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play The Land Before Time full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



34 Responses to "Watch The Land Before Time (1988) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Kia says:

    Oh my gosh :) I haven't seen this movie since I was little.. Thank you so much for putting it up here!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Could u please upload the whole series? Pleasee! I loved this movies

  3. Anonymous says:

    Not to burst your bubble or anything, but this isn't a disney movie lol.

  4. Anonymous says:

    OMG thank u sooo much!! Cant believe i get to watch these for free without downloading and in with such a clear screen!! Could u upload the rest plz? Thanxx again!!

  5. Anonymous says:

    R.I.P. Judith Barsi...

  6. Anonymous says:

    I cried. I missed this movie. Total flashback...

    -Dan

  7. Anonymous says:

    I haven't seen this since i was like 5/6 and i cried so much partially because this was such a huge part of my childhood and to be able to see it again was just the treat i have been needing. I have an 8 year old sister who didn't see all this and i am definitely going to show her this gem :)

  8. Anonymous says:

    you should upload the whole series and the episodes, i only have 2 of the dvds for them, and they don't sell them anymore, thanks

  9. Anonymous says:

    I wish this site had all the other Land Before Times. Does anyone know where I can watch them for free?

  10. Anonymous says:

    i was crying so much thanks for uploading

  11. Anonymous says:

    The stream is not working

  12. out of all of the Disney movies has ever made this movie makes me cry so freaking much to when littlefoots mom dies to they make to the great valley i can't help myself why can't disney make movies like this like they used too now its just complete BS then it was like the most awesome thing EVER now whom ever runs the joint in disney productions needs to F-ING learn how to make a movie like everyone did in the 1990's and thats the cold truth

  13. Anonymous says:

    The last time i watched this i was like 6. Now im 18. Still makes me break into tears. Such a great movie.

  14. Anonymous says:

    That was a good re-watch. This story is timeless. The animation comes from the last golden age before digital animation, and the music is epic. Classic 90s Gold.

  15. Anonymous says:

    Wow! Nostalgic throwback to my childhood and also now I realize how well done of a movie it is with great life lessons. I cried as well :)

  16. Anonymous says:

    Loved it:)

  17. Anonymous says:

    Not workinb

  18. Anonymous says:

    not working

  19. Anonymous says:

    got half way then stopped and refused to play from that spot :( disappointing

  20. Anonymous says:

    This movie has been my favorite animated film for ages, ever since I first saw it.

    However, it is not Disney. It's Universal. Unfortunately, Disney is a giant company that seems to want to swallow everything, Star Wars included. If I started on Disney here, I'd never stop. Unfortunately, the series and sequels took a fantastic concept and dragged it downwards. The sequels are just too "Disneyfied" for my taste.

    Another thing is that so many people consider anything animated to be Disney. That's nowhere near the case. An American Tale is not Disney, neither is The Secret of Nimh.

    Sorry about the Disney rant. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

  21. Anonymous says:

    Can you do All Dogs Go To Heaven?

  22. Anonymous says:

    can you please add once upon a forest?

  23. Anonymous says:

    wOW! GREAT..
    I REALLY LOVE IT. :)

  24. Anonymous says:

    Sharptooth is my fav movie villain. Hell, all the other carnivores in the series are named after him.

  25. Anonymous says:

    Doesnt play past 58 mins...is something wrong?

  26. Anonymous says:

    Can you pls fix this? It's removed :(

  27. Admin says:

    Anon, it's fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

  28. Anonymous says:

    Hey Admin, please correct the fact that this is a DON BLUTH FILM and NOT a damn Disney film. The original Land Before Time was produced by Don Bluth, Gary Goldman, John Pomeroy, Stephen Spielberg, and George Lucas. It was then released by Universal Pictures. Disney could never put out anything like a Don Bluth film. :/ All Dogs Go To Heaven, An American Tail, The Secret of Nimh, Thumbelina ('94), A Troll in Central Park, Anastasia, Rock-A-Doodle, Pebble and The Penguin, Bartok the Magnificent, Titan A. E., and Pete's Dragon (as well as some short films) are all Don Bluth films. Correct that error. Don Bluth may have once worked for Disney but his films have nothing to do with Disney. And the sequels to Land Before Time, and the Secret of Nimh, had nothing to do with him as well.

  29. Anonymous says:

    They can't make movies like this because this is a DON BLUTH FILM.

  30. I don't know why but the movies not showing. I haven't seen this movie since I was little...I'm 23 now almost 24, I'd like to relive my childhood plz. XD

  31. Anonymous says:

    Was gonna show my kids for the 1st time and it's not working :(

  32. Admin says:

    Anon, I have fixed the issue. It should work fine now.

  33. Unknown says:

    Nothing is working...

  34. Anonymous says:

    This movie always makes me cry..; n ;

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.