Watch Lilo & Stitch (2002) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeLilo & Stitch a a heartwarming Disney animated movie. One of the few animated Disney films from the 2000's that I loved. The characters are adorable. I also like how it teach people and kids a little about Hawaiian culture. It's definitely a great movie to watch with your family and kids (a must see Disney animation movie).

How to Watch Lilo and Stitch (2002) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Lilo & Stitch full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



80 Responses to "Watch Lilo & Stitch (2002) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Lilo and stitch 2 ?

  2. Keeps say loading boring but love it

  3. Boy, this one really brings me back! Thanks for the upload! ^_^

  4. Admin says:

    No problem. Thanks for your comment.

  5. Anonymous says:

    Lilo and stitch 2

  6. Anonymous says:

    Is this site illegal?I really don't want to be sued

  7. Anonymous says:

    Can you ad Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch has a glitch please?

  8. Admin says:

    Anon, Lilo and stitch 2 is already on my list. I have a long list of movies to add so it might take some time.

  9. Anonymous says:

    Thank you! Your site is great by the way!

  10. Anonymous says:

    Please put the lion king 1 1/2 on!! I really wanna watch that movie !

  11. Anonymous says:

    Lion King II Simba's Pride :)

  12. Admin says:

    lion king 1 1/2 and Lion King II Simba's Pride have been already added.

  13. Anonymous says:

    Dont want to be sued? ... Afraid of there on shadow... Great animation, thank you guys!

  14. Anonymous says:

    Yeah cause its obvious they can sue the anonymous

  15. Anonymous says:

    Great movie and Can you do another sleeping beauty the last picyure was slow and not in tune with the voices

  16. Anonymous says:

    lion king 1 1/2 doesnt play longer than like 6 minutes for me, not sure if anyone else has this issue

  17. Thanks so much :)

    It brought back memories :')

  18. Anonymous says:

    Why is it that whenever I try to play a movie it says that the movie hasn't been uploaded yet? It's strange because it worked perfectly fine before and it's not my flash player as it is up to date. Do you know what the problem might be? I really want to watch these Disney movies
    :(

  19. HoPanda! says:

    person above try waiting a few minutes, the same thing happened to me

  20. Anonymous says:

    It works now! Thank you very much :D

  21. Anonymous says:

    This movie is so cute! I love it! Thanks for uploading the free movies. I really appreciate it.

  22. Anonymous says:

    The movies are great!! My only problem is that when I click a label like Disney for example, and I click older post to see more movies my IPad crashes. Makes it difficult to browse for something to watch. Not sure why it does that.

  23. Anonymous says:

    It stops way too much. The pauses make the movie not so enjoyable

  24. Anonymous says:

    works fine for me, thanks for the great job

  25. Great movie thanks could u add homeward bound lost in San Francisco and homeward bound the incredible journey Please.

  26. Anonymous says:

    I got to about the 20min mark and it stoped

  27. (': I've been wanting to watch this movie yo .! <3

  28. Anonymous says:

    Made me cry and laugh again, ou are really good at picking movies and disney are great at making them XD

  29. Anonymous says:

    it is kind of slow in some points but other than that its great thanks for putting it up!

  30. Anonymous says:

    The quality is great and tge movue is absolutely superb! I'm glad I got to watch thins movie again! Thank you for uploading and allowing me to watvh this amazing movie.

  31. Anonymous says:

    This isnt the lion king 2...wheres lion king 2???

  32. katie says:

    thank you so much for uploading this! it made my day. your website is fantastic and i rarely have problems with it. the picture is also great and the loading time is minimal. thanks again <3

  33. Anonymous says:

    when I hit 20 minutes it ends, goes straight to the end.

  34. Anonymous says:

    thank u so much for uploading all these disney movies! :D #classic #LOVEIT

  35. Anonymous says:

    Lol like they can sue the anonymous ppl

  36. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for the website great and LOVE this movie thanks tho = )

  37. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie, Thanks for uploading. <3 ^_^

  38. Anonymous says:

    Wow. This site is great and im actually able to rewatch the forgotten classics such as this atlantis and treasure island from my early years. Also the new ones. Thank so much i think i speak for everyone when i say we really appreciate what you have done and givin us. Thanx again i will always refer here in the future to watch great movies!

  39. Anonymous says:

    Not working for me....

  40. amandapoupou says:

    It stops after 3 minutes :( ive tried it a bunch of times, but it always stops there. anybody that can help?

  41. Anonymous says:

    I'm watching this movie for the first time since I was little, and now that I'm older and can truly understand what's happening, I'm realizing just how sad this movie is. Thank you for uploading this, I've always loved this movie, and now that I understand it, I love it even more.

  42. May u put up stitch the movie thats my favorite one

  43. Anonymous says:

    No films on this site work on my iPad anymore. Not even ones I watched yesterday will work today, it just has the play symbol with a line through it making the video unclickable. Help?!

  44. Anonymous says:

    awesome!

  45. Anonymous says:

    Great movie!

  46. can you get Lilo and Stitch 3: Hamsterviels Revenge

  47. Anonymous says:

    It's not working........!!!!!!!:'(

  48. Anonymous says:

    thanks! this movie is amazing!!!

  49. Anonymous says:

    I LOVE THIS MOVIE! :)

  50. Anonymous says:

    Thanks to you, I was able to share this movie with my 3 year old son -- and he loved it!

  51. i saw memes of stitch saying hi so i figured i'd watch the source.

  52. Bring me back to when i was little , i was hard trying to find this movie in a store ! But that's for internet , i enjoyed myself , im even happier now that i was before i started watching it .Thank yall

  53. Anonymous says:

    CAN YOU PLEASE PUT MORE JAPANESE MOVIES OR ANIME PLEASE

  54. Admin says:

    I became a waterfountain watching this! I remember whe the first came out.
    Wow, Looking back at my child hood now.
    Oh, Disney movies, What have you become?

  55. Anonymous says:

    It keeps buffering..

  56. Anonymous says:

    Mine keeps loading when im trying to watch it

  57. Anonymous says:

    HI, thanks for this website! Im having trrouble watching thos movie after 15 minutes it stops and goes to the end of the movie and when i press play it starts all over im on a laptop and ive reloaded the page many times :(

  58. kelcey says:

    it says video has been removed from public access :(

  59. Anonymous says:

    Why has it been removed from public access???

  60. Anonymous says:

    Its in a different language is it supposed to be like that?

  61. udon says:

    Its not english
    Can you uplode english one?

  62. Anonymous says:

    Why is it not in english?? And this is not the first lilo and stitch...

  63. Admin says:

    I have added a new stream. Please try it and let me know if it's in english or not and if it works on ipad or not. Thanks :)

  64. Anonymous says:

    Omg it just ain't working.it needs fixing .who made it.I was so looking forward to watching it:(

  65. Anonymous says:

    omg thnks!

  66. Anonymous says:

    great movie! @ADMIN can you please add BEAUTY AND THE BEAST? THANKS

  67. Anonymous says:

    Not working ��

  68. Anonymous says:

    It's not working please please please make it work :(

  69. Yeah, the screen is just black and I've waited 35 minutes

  70. Anonymous says:

    it's not working (04|26|2014)

  71. someone says:

    Not working for me either

  72. Anonymous says:

    Ummm same here its just a black screen!!! And I luv this movie...

  73. Just a black screen, pweeeeeese fix :( I love Lilo and Stitch so much!

  74. Anonymous says:

    It's just a black screen. Could you re-download it please?

  75. Anonymous says:

    This movie was great! Me and my sister loved it! Thank you admin for uploading this movie!!!



  76. Anonymous says:

    UMM REALLY? after being a black screen for so long.. now it's a video of lilo and stitch on someone's TV???

  77. Anonymous says:

    it says that its been blocked on copyright grounds i assume because its a youtube video :/

  78. Anonymous says:

    Why is it showing the 2nd one and not the 1st one

  79. Anonymous says:

    Yeah I got the same as you I am so confused

  80. Anonymous says:

    your site is awesome! now i can watch all kinds of Disney movies as and when i like! love it!

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.