Watch Pocahontas (1995) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreePocahontas another spectacular Disney movie. It has a touching story, outstanding animation and memorable characters. The songs were also enjoyable, every song is catchy and lyrics are powerful. Pocahontas is a great movie for adults and kids. I think this film is a must-watch for anyone who is a fan of Disney movie. It doesn't come second of Lion King but a movie that stands on its own.

How to Watch Pocahontas (1995) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Pocahontas full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



104 Responses to "Watch Pocahontas (1995) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

  2. Admin says:

    You are welcome. Thanks for you comment.

  3. Anonymous says:

    this is very good quality :)

  4. Anonymous says:

    Beautiful movie, & the quality is amazing! Thanks!

  5. Anonymous says:

    how can I watch it on full screen?

  6. Admin says:

    Anon, click the arrow button at bottom of the stream to watch movie in full screen

  7. Anonymous says:

    I try to watch this in HD at 720 and it keeps having to load every thirty seconds... any way to fix?

  8. Admin says:

    Anon, maybe you can try 480. It will lower the amount of time stream takes to buffer.

  9. Anonymous says:

    thank you soo much i love disney movies reminds me when i was younger!!!! your the greatest

  10. Anonymous says:

    i just can't get enough of this movie, and all the rest! and i'm so sad that she doesn't end up with him. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING!!

  11. Anonymous says:

    I'm trying to watch via tablet, but the quality is a bit too amazing for my connection. Could you please tell me where can i find the 480 stream?

  12. Admin says:

    Anon, the second option from bottom left of stream. 240 is the lowest quality. Highest is 720. Click on the number and change it.

  13. Anonymous says:

    Awww...adorable movie, but what a shame there's no happy ending

  14. Anonymous says:

    This stream isnt working.. It will play a few seconds and just pause its self for over five minutes

  15. Anonymous says:

    Umm, nothings showing up. There's no icon to press play. It's just white...

  16. Joyce F. says:

    Thanks so much! Finally found it. I've been looking everywhere.

  17. Anonymous says:

    Takes way too long to load!!

  18. Anonymous says:

    I cant watch it :/

  19. Anonymous says:

    It taking too long to load on my iPad.

  20. Anonymous says:

    This is definitely a family favorite

  21. MyQuill says:

    her friend shouldnt have talked to him... thomas wouldnt shoot if cocoam hadnt attacked...

    it is just very sad to think what really happened after the "happily ever after" of this movie... and i dont mean the second pocahontas movie...

  22. MyQuill says:

    they should have stayed together, he wouldnt die... it would take them months to reach england anyway so what's the use of going... he should stay... or she should go with him, it is dissappointing to see that in the end she chose the steady path... :(

  23. Anonymous says:

    This site is awesome! :D

  24. Anonymous says:

    I can't hear a thing

  25. Anonymous says:

    it worked fine untill 50:00 or something, now it just keeps standing on the same picture, but the time that shows how much you have watched keeps running...
    can you help me?

  26. Anonymous says:

    Even John Smith and Pocahontas are apart, the Colors of the Wind always connect their hearts.

  27. Anonymous says:

    It takes like ten minutes to load three seconds of video... maybe its just my device, but still.... amazing quality though!

  28. Anonymous says:

    Awesome!i can watch my favourite cartoons in english it is a very good way to improve my english (i m italian) and the quality is very good also for the ipad

  29. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie i have since I was 5

  30. Anonymous says:

    worked great!

  31. Anonymous says:

    hmmm.. it didnt work :'( but maybe that's because Im on an android.

  32. Anonymous says:

    it works great! no stalling or anything! thanks, and the movie was great too!!!

  33. Anonymous says:

    I love the site! Everything has great quality! Congrats!

  34. Anonymous says:

    Hate it it only play for 2 seconds and stop it only know how to make people angry and change there moods

  35. Anonymous says:

    It's great quality, but it keeps freezing every like 2 sec :/

  36. Anonymous says:

    Wont work for me, i hear the movie but all i see is black, im watching on my samsung. Please help

  37. It worked perfectly ! It is one of my favorite disney movies :)

  38. Anonymous says:

    why I can't play the movie on my apple tab...

  39. Anonymous says:

    I can hear the sounds but the screen remains black. I really want to watch this movie. I have a samsung phone.

  40. Anonymous says:

    Oh Thanks so much I was looking for this! And it has extremely good quality! You're AWESOME!!! This movie is absolutely one of my favourites!!

  41. Love it so much I'm searching this for so long... hope I could also watch the 2nd part... always take care then

  42. Anonymous says:

    THIS IS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!

  43. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for uploading this, I remember seeing this as a kid, and loved it so. And finally I have the time to watch it again, thank you!

  44. Anonymous says:

    At 31 : 06 did you see her makeup

  45. Anonymous says:

    the first time i saw this was with my parents when my dad upgraded his vhs copy of Pocahontas and got Pocahontas blu ray

  46. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie!! Everything worked very good! :)

  47. Anonymous says:

    I hear the sound but the screens all black. Please help. I m using samsung...

  48. Anonymous says:

    Do you have the version with the song "If I Never Knew You"?

  49. Arine says:

    I have tried many times please fix it.
    The movie will never stream.
    there is never a reply for my comment.
    I hope u can reply for this comment.
    Some of the movies cannot stream for my iPad
    But most of it are great
    I enjoyed most of the movies.
    Do you think you can solve my problem?

  50. Anonymous says:

    It is really a shame they didn't have a happy ending here and to make things worse, Poca fell in love with Rolfe on the second movie.. it kinda ruins everything.. (in my opinion) Poca and Smith all the way!

  51. Anonymous says:

    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease add Matilda

  52. Anonymous says:

    I LOVE YOU WHOEVER MADE THIS WEBSITE YOURE SO AWESOME!! ive been wanting to watch old disney movies but never seemed to find them online and free!

  53. Anonymous says:

    whenever it reaches 30 minutes it cuts off, goes out of the movie and everything,i don't know if it's the player or my computer

  54. Anonymous says:

    very good video quality..there's no glitches...everything works fine by me
    and of course, very beautiful movie

  55. Anonymous says:

    I forgot why this was my favourite movie...
    I remember now c':

  56. Anonymous says:

    thank you so much, this is my favorite site to go to when I'm sick :)

  57. Your steam isn't working. Pausing around every 30 seconds : -(

  58. Anonymous says:

    The quality on my phone is great, but on a computer it's awful. but thanks for your blog!

  59. Anonymous says:

    well I had been trying for ages to find all the disney's movies online and now i am just so excited that I can watch them. Thank you Thank you Thank you :D

  60. Anonymous says:

    This is the only website that lets me see Disney movie :D thanks!

  61. Anonymous says:

    Can I watch this on my mobile phone ? (I have ZTE Blade G)

  62. Anonymous says:

    beautiful ...

  63. Anonymous says:

    Thanks

  64. Anonymous says:

    thank you it is amazing I love when they meet and it took about ten seconds to load for me so it was wonderful thank you sooooo much. thank u thank u thank u!!!! yyyaaayyy!

  65. Anonymous says:

    Its not working :( it says its loaded and then it will play the first 20 seconds then skip to the end

  66. Anonymous says:

    Haha from everything I learned in history, I never remembered Columbus being such an ass :P

  67. Anonymous says:

    nooooooooo why is it removed from public acces? :( :( :(
    can't you fix that? :(

  68. Could you add the Neverending story please

  69. Anonymous says:

    The video says "This video has been removed from public access." Could you please fix that. Thank you. By the way i love your website keep up the good work!

  70. Anonymous says:

    It says the movie has currently been removed from public access

  71. Admin says:

    Anon, thanks for letting me know. I have added a new stream.

  72. Anonymous says:

    I cannot hear sound. Unsure if it's just my device though.

  73. Anonymous says:

    When I tried to watch this, it only got up to where you first meet Grandmother Willow then just stopped and restarted. Is there anyway this can be fixed, or will I need to search for the movie again?

  74. Anonymous says:

    It says it was removed

  75. Admin says:

    Anon, I have fixed the stream. It should work fine now. Enjoy and have fun everyone.

  76. Anonymous says:

    It's not working :(

  77. Anonymous says:

    It is working fine, honest. I watched this a couple of times from round the world like London, Dubai, Hong Kong, even New York. So those who can't watch it, choose the "lower" quality streaming or check your internet connection.

    This site is awesome for disney movies (:
    Thank you guys for letting me re-lived my happily ever after (even though Pocahontas made me teared a couple of times esp towards the end).

  78. Anonymous says:

    THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  79. Anonymous says:

    TTTTATTTT
    There is no 720.. it only goes up to 480. But thank, this is a beautiful movie, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  80. Anonymous says:

    I only got 20 minutes in and the movie just stopped

  81. Anonymous says:

    it says "The video has been removed from public access." D:

  82. Anonymous says:

    THANK YOU VERRY MUCH!! I WAS LOOKING FOR IT SO LONG TIME!!!

  83. Anonymous says:

    hi can.you please upload the movie FREEDOM WRITERS

  84. Anonymous says:

    This is awesome and you guys are especially awesome. Thank you so much for streaming this online w\ no download or payments. I have been looking for ways to somehow watch movies and you guys answered my prayers. Again, thanks a million.

  85. Anonymous says:

    There is no arrow at the bottom that leads to full screen. there is only the "go to video" sign . Is that it ? do I have to make an account ?

  86. Anonymous says:

    Having trouble playing on Google Chrome for iPad.

  87. Anonymous says:

    How do you change it from 720 to 480 on a tablet? I am asking this becauae every 10 seconds the video has to load.

  88. Anonymous says:

    Excuse me but how do u change it from 720 to 480

  89. Anonymous says:

    THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED!!!!!!!! Ive been searching for an hour for a film of the same length and found zip. Nada. ITS DOING MY HEAD IN!!!!

  90. Anonymous says:

    why this video is not working on my laptop? :(

  91. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't even want to play for me :(

  92. Anonymous says:

    Thank you Admin :) You are Great ! How can I contact you

  93. Admin says:

    You can contact me via Free Disney Movies Facebook page :)

  94. Anonymous says:

    I'm afraid it's not working?:( I'm trying to watch via iPhone but it says playback error.

  95. It doesnt play. Ive tried several times but nothing

  96. Anonymous says:

    It's not working

  97. Admin says:

    Samantha Harkness, I have added a new stream.

  98. Admin says:

    Genesis, we have checked the stream and it is working fine, Kindly refresh your page and try again or try it form another browser.
    Thanks....

  99. Play button not working. As if it's not there.

  100. Anonymous says:

    can you add naughty Marietta please
    And love this one last time I saw was when I was 6

  101. Anonymous says:

    why is it blocked?

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.