Watch Rise of the Guardians (2012) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeRise of the Guardians decent Disney movie but not great. It will likely appeal more to kids than to Adults. It is a fun film with colorful characters and funny scenes. A good entertaining movie but not memorable. Although this movie is aimed at children, it is a full age friendly film. It's one of those movies that will keep you interested from start to end and the ending which is not expected does fit the rest of the story. Enjoy this great movie.

How to Watch Rise of the Guardians (2012) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Rise of the Guardians full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , , ,



144 Responses to "Watch Rise of the Guardians (2012) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. This is actually a Dreamworks movie, but close enough. Keep up the good work.

  2. ZoeBearr says:

    Can you do it without the subtitles at the bottom? Also you guys should upload Wreck it Ralph!

  3. You should upload Mirror, Mirror! Great movie by the way!;)

  4. Admin says:

    ZoeBearr, Wreck-It Ralph is already on my list, will be added later.

    G.E.M. Missions, added Mirror to my list :)

    Ben, thanks for your comment and will do :)

  5. Anonymous says:

    Can you upload the goofy movie , extreme goofy movie , the little 2 and 3

  6. Anonymous says:

    I LOVE YOU FDM BLOG!! <3 <3 <3

  7. Anonymous says:

    it is not working for me it stops in like the middle of the movie and not lettig me finisg the movie

  8. Admin says:

    Anon, refresh the page to load stream again and use the fast forward to watch rest of the film.

  9. Ruby Lynne says:

    loved it and could u plz make there be no subtitles?

  10. Anonymous says:

    How do I get rid of the subtitles??

  11. Admin says:

    You can't remove subtitles but hopefully soon I will find a new stream for this movie with no subtitles.

  12. KC says:

    Can you add madagascar 2 please?

  13. Admin says:

    KC, I have added madagascar 2 to my list.

  14. Anonymous says:

    Please do the National Treasure movies! Keep up the good work!

  15. Anonymous says:

    Movie is wonderful!!!!! Please can you put blue sky epic as soon as possible!!!!

  16. Anonymous says:

    Love this!

  17. Anonymous says:

    this was great been trying to watch this forever now glad i found this site now i know where to go ps jack frost was kinda hot which is ironic because he's really cool get it hot and cold lol sorry may be noon for the easter kangaroo but its 1 am for me! lol

  18. Wow the movie was great it had to keep loading the frequent pausing became annoying but other than that great!

  19. Anonymous says:

    Loved it.. crushing on jack frost for sure

  20. Anonymous says:

    the video isnt there. Has it been removed?

  21. Anonymous says:

    I don't like how fuzzy it is..... and also could you add How to train your Dragon? It's a cute movie :) ..... And I'm crushing on Jack Frost to lol

  22. Admin says:

    The video is still there. I just tested it and it works fine.

    How to train your Dragon is already on my list.

  23. Anonymous says:

    I refreshed the page after it hanged at the middle, and now its not letting me play it and says that the video hasn't been uploaded yet.

  24. Anonymous says:

    Hey can you please add Dragonball z Battle of the Gods?

  25. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie, it's one of the best that disney has come in the past two years!
    The film worked fine and the quality was good. Thank you for a nice site to watch movie

  26. Anonymous says:

    it says adobe flash player needed but I already got it

  27. Anonymous says:

    I've reloaded the page and the whole movie doesn't play, it stops part way through (right after Sandy dies)

  28. Anonymous says:

    Is there anyway to download it (for free).

  29. Anonymous says:

    DAMN! was what i said when it was over, best movie ever :)

  30. Anonymous says:

    I was halfway through the movie when the talking stopped and i could only hear the background music. I tried refreshing and searching it again,but neither has worked. Suggestions?

  31. Anonymous says:

    Hey admin! I refreshed the page a few times... but it cant load. A little help..? I have flash adobe player already :)

  32. Thanks so much for all these movies! !

  33. Anonymous says:

    Even though this isn't disney NEVER EVER TAKE IT DOWN THIS MOVIE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

  34. Anonymous says:

    It was a good family film, my only trouble with viewing it was at first the picture was slower than the words, but after exiting out a couple of times and finally restarting my computer I could watch it just fine.

  35. Lis❤ says:

    Please upload Frankenweenie & Mirror Mirror!!! :)

  36. Anonymous says:

    Great movie!

  37. Anonymous says:

    Hi... can you please add Ramona and Beezus? (The one with Selena Gomez) I know it's not Disney..... but I've been wanting to see it :) .... and great site :) now I can catch up on new and old movies I haven't seen lol.. Thank you :)

  38. Anonymous says:

    720p Please.

  39. Anonymous says:

    Make videos available for windows phone plz.

  40. Anonymous says:

    This site is the best ever and that movie was fantastic! Never take it down!

  41. Anonymous says:

    Great Movies, Great Quality, Amazing Site, 5 Stars- 2 Thumbs Up

  42. Could you add mega mind , Igor, Kronks new groove and ice age 4

  43. Anonymous says:

    can you add the croods

  44. Anonymous says:

    It only showed like 2 minutes on the video... it might be because I'm on my phone but I think you should still check to make sure

  45. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add the croods if you can. I have been dying to watch it and by the way thanks for uploading this movie its great quality and it loads really fast:)

  46. Anonymous says:

    Watched it on my phone too and it worked maybe it was your internet connection cause sometimes that happens tome to

  47. Trista says:

    Is there any way to switch it to English subs?

  48. Anonymous says:

    I LOVED IT!!!! I have never watched the guardians before and it was amazing thank you sooooo much for creating a site to see epic movies on!!!

  49. Anonymous says:

    Great website man :) can you please add kung fu panda 2 to the list

  50. Loved this. It's a huge fandom, by the way. I made my own Guardian called Autumn Breeze, the spirit of Fall.

  51. Major crush on jack ❤❤❤��������

  52. maria march says:

    how can i download it

  53. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie thanks for the great upload :D Worked perfectly. Could you add:
    The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
    Prince Caspian
    Barbie Diaries
    Over the Hedge
    Tangled
    Home Alone movies
    and Enchanted?

  54. Anne says:

    Thank you soooooooo much for adding this! I had never heard of it before, but I loved it!! Great movie and after my internet connection got better it worked perfectly haha. ;)

  55. Anonymous says:

    im crushing a bit on the personality of the easter bunny plus kinda cute

  56. Anonymous says:

    please add twiches 1 and 2 monsters university please add ramona and beezuss selena gomez and please add the princess diaries despicable me 2 and what number on the list are the movies twiches 1 and 2 cause i really want to see them can you also upload more disney channel movies

  57. Anonymous says:

    Could you please put legend of the guardians on?I know it's not like this movie, but this reminded me of it:)

  58. Anonymous says:

    The stream cut off and stopped in the middle for me.

  59. Anonymous says:

    It is very quiet. I cant hear what they say. (my speakers are on and everything is ok).

  60. Anonymous says:

    This is one of the best movies i've ever seen!

  61. Anonymous says:

    U should get "Frozen"

  62. Anonymous says:

    not working stops in the middle

  63. Sabrina Q says:

    Loved the movie Rise of the Guardians! Only problem is the same that I've had all day. Buffering. At least it was still watchable. Just a little nerve racking. :)

  64. Anonymous says:

    It stops in the middle of the movie and won't let me finish it.
    I tried refreshing the page and it doesn't work. It was really good up to that point, though.

  65. Anonymous says:

    Watched the movie just for jack and his sexiness~

  66. Anonymous says:

    That was literally the cutest movie in the world! I loved it so much!!

  67. Anonymous says:

    OMG!!! D: , Crushing on Jack Frost ... like really bad!! Blahh lol, and this is the best movie I've ever seen... thank you!! thank you!! thank you!! I love this, it's funny, sweet, and just amazing..... and Jack Frost is totally my new crush <3 lol , I really only watch it cause of him now :) lol, also can you add Ramona and Beezus? (2010) if you didn't already of course :)... and thank you again for adding this movie :)

  68. Anonymous says:

    I watched this once, like 5-10 minutes ago (which was great, love this movie) but now it's not letting me watch any movie at all, I've been watching movies off here for days? also this is on my iphone 5, it's not been a problem before? why now? please help, meg :)

  69. Anonymous says:

    Got half way through then just stopped like a lot of movies here

  70. Jack Frost is so awesome!! Love this movie :)))

  71. katie says:

    its not working

  72. Anonymous says:

    Why did you cut the end off? there was still a good 2-3 mins left before the credits

  73. Greenko says:

    Legend of the guardians the Owls Of Ga'Hoole..pls.admin

  74. Anonymous says:

    Why does it load so slow? I waited 5 minutes and it only loaded not even a minute?

  75. Anonymous says:

    Thankyou for adding this movie. ;)

  76. Anonymous says:

    Very sweet movie, my kids won't stop talking about it:)
    Thank you for this site and for continuously adding more movies all the time,
    You are the best!!!!!

  77. Anonymous says:

    Great movie xx keep up the good work its much appreciated ♥

  78. Anonymous says:

    Please put english subtitles because I can't hear very well please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  79. iloveuadmin says:

    I....love...this...website!!! I've been wanting to watch this,for like FOREVER!!!!!

  80. Anonymous says:

    Is it just me or is Jack Frost extremely hot? Or should I say cold? LOLZ! Anyway love this movie it's so awesome! Maybe next you can add Spirited Away....and if you already have it I couldn't find it :(

  81. Anonymous says:

    Worked great I had already rented and watch it before-better the second time!

  82. Anonymous says:

    I love this Movie!!! :)) Can You Add Oz The Great And Powerful? I want to watch that movie....

  83. Anonymous says:

    thanks for uploading this movie! I <3 Jack Frost!

  84. Anonymous says:

    i love yoi bloger..i love you jack frost..thanks for uploading best site ever !!! :-)

  85. Anonymous says:

    dont think its working

  86. Can u add the conjuring? Thank u soooo much

  87. Anonymous says:

    nooooooooo y did it stop in 3/4 there it was getting soo intense noooo nooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooo im soooo sad plz fix it plzzz plzz plzz

  88. Anonymous says:

    can you add planes please????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

  89. ElizaD says:

    First I watched this time after time because I think this is great & lovely movie although it truly isn't difficult to get (23-year-old speaking). Now I'm watching this time after time because I'm freaking crush on Jack Frost.

    Oh my God:DD

  90. Anonymous says:

    How to train your dragon movie, if you will?
    I will be forever grateful if you do upload that.

  91. Wow I loved it. Great quality! Thank you so much!

  92. Anonymous says:

    Please can you add frozen

  93. Daneil says:

    Hey admin!!!!! I cant hear the voice

  94. Johanna says:

    Love this

  95. Anonymous says:

    When you can, can you upload Frozen? Please!!!!!!! C: Oh, and The Mortal Instruments movie, City of Bones. By the way, I love the Japanese movies.

  96. Anonymous says:

    Can you upload the country bears please?

  97. Anonymous says:

    Just want to say thank you for all of the hard work that you've done finding these movies and uploading them for free. Most of the time when I find a movie they ask to download, or sign up with a credit card, or they just don't work. You've really made finding movies so much easier for me and probably for the people I've told about your site. I am super grateful for what you do. Thank you so much!!!

  98. Anonymous says:

    its dream work not disney

  99. Brooke♥ says:

    This doesn't play the entire movie….like it stops right after Jamie believes in the Guardians….

  100. Anonymous says:

    good movie..............never seen it before, thanks so much for this site. we had no problems watching it..the best way is to start streaming and a soon as it begins, put it on pause and wait till the grey stream line is at least half full, then you can watch it without problems.........or at least that works for us.

  101. I super love the movie.....It gives hope not to kids but to adults as well.

  102. I will let my daughter see this...I am recommending this to all parents and young at heart

  103. Anonymous says:

    Can you please please add moshi monsters the movie my 6 year old brother really wants to watch it

  104. Anonymous says:

    it dint work...i cant watch it

  105. Anonymous says:

    Thankyou . Its Working !

  106. Anonymous says:

    thanks for uploading this for free but when i tried to watch it for the second time it stops at the part when they are collecting teeth and skips to the end i tried refreshing the page twice but it still isn't working this has happened twice now......

  107. Anonymous says:

    What do you mean "close enough"?? So you think that all animation movies are like basically Disney's? And Blue Sky, Hasbro, or other animation movie companies also?¿?

  108. This comment has been removed by the author.

  109. Hey, you think the same with me lol :D

  110. Anonymous says:

    Maybe it was your device problem so the voice was'nt very well... My headphone was like that when I use it. Only the background music that I hear.

  111. Me too... I've got Adobe flash player, but I can't download or even I can't find a sign to download it, only to download Adobe.

  112. Spidergirl says:

    Same... I totally believed in him!!! ♥

  113. Anonymous says:

    BEST MOVIE EVERRR !! I TOTALLY BELIEVE IN ALL OF THEM !! ITS MAGIC
    believe................................................. <3 :)

  114. afif adam says:

    Wow....its so amazing... I give you five star for quality..... last word to say BEST MOVIE EVER.....I LIKE IT VRY MUCH.......

  115. Anonymous says:

    best movie ever ^^
    i can't believe I've never watched it … well till now

  116. Anonymous says:

    the cute and cuddly version of the Easter Bunny is adorable!!! >o< thanks admin and keep up the awesome work! (p.s. to all those who have troubles, JUST REFRESH, it makes everything better c: )

  117. Anonymous says:

    It wouldnt let me play it as it said it had been removed????

  118. Anonymous says:

    its been removed...?

  119. Anonymous says:

    This blog is amazing I watch movies here every night I cant sleep

  120. Anonymous says:

    I love jack frost <3 amazing im really happy this is up here <3 good job

  121. Anonymous says:

    why is it removed??

  122. Anonymous says:

    Oh no! I came to watch my favorite movie of all time and it's gone! I refreshed the page, but its completely gone! Why?!

  123. Anonymous says:

    I just watched it on this site last night and i was hoping to watch it again but it says it has been removed from public access?

  124. Can u add a better quality of rise of the guardians

  125. Anonymous says:

    It has been removed please put it back

  126. Anonymous says:

    oh no it's removed?

  127. Admin says:

    Anon, please check the new stream.

  128. Anonymous says:

    Are you serious? The damn picture you have for this movie, even says it's by DREAMWORKS. Dude, before you put up a movie make sure you have the damn company right. Disney doesn't produce films like this. Fix it.

  129. Anonymous says:

    Says removed from public access!

  130. Admin says:

    Anon, please check now. The new stream should work fine.

  131. Anonymous says:

    Still doesn't work. :/

  132. Admin says:

    Anon, I have added a new stream.

  133. an error happens every time i click on the movie

  134. Anonymous says:

    Playback error. Not working

  135. Anonymous says:

    cool love disney excpet for the time they shut pixie hollow down

  136. Anonymous says:

    Its a dreamworks film but it was still good.

  137. Anonymous says:

    It's not working please fix this :(

  138. Anonymous says:

    Not working

  139. Mink St. says:

    This use to work now its saying plug in not supported. Can you fix or tell me how.i love this movie.

  140. Biker says:

    Can only watch 72 min of video then it wants credit card to continue? Can you fix please?

  141. Anonymous says:

    This movie isn't working.

  142. Admin says:

    Dear All,

    The stream has been replaced, Check it out.

    Thanks...

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.