Watch Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeSpirit: Stallion of the Cimarron a heartwarming Disney movie. A very good story with amazing animation. The characters and music are also great. This movie is different than other animated movies for example the animals in this film don't speak, only humans speak. This makes it special in its own way, it's one of the most underrated animated movies ever. It's dark a little and might make you cry. Enjoy.

How to Watch Spirit (2002) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Spirit full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



115 Responses to "Watch Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    great movie!

  2. Anonymous says:

    no matter how old I get, this is always going to be my favourite movie! I even cry every time I watch it!

  3. Anonymous says:

    This movie will always be in my top 10 movies list.

  4. Anonymous says:

    This movie is awesome! But its not a disney movie. Dreamsworks isn't part of Disney. But thank you for posting this movie. I haven't seen it in years. :D

  5. Anonymous says:

    Wow. Good thing it's still here!

  6. Anonymous says:

    I love spirit and haven't seen it in forever! I have been looking all over the internet to find it free online!

  7. Anonymous says:

    One of the best horse movies ever.

  8. Anonymous says:

    Beautiful.

  9. Anonymous says:

    You should upload the Shrek movies too!

  10. Anonymous says:

    I love spirit it is the best movie ever but it makes me cry

  11. Anonymous says:

    This movie is pretty tippy toppers but it's the music that I love the most :D. It's needed to set the mood and boy, does it ever.

  12. Anonymous says:

    This movie is great! i love it so much it makes me cry each time im only 12 and i can barely remember watching it

  13. Anonymous says:

    That was the greatest movie I seen so far and I will rate this movie 10 stars because it made me happy at the same time I was In tears at one point and I still love it in the end

  14. Anonymous says:

    Spirit was my favorite movie growing up and is still my favorite movie of all time! This made me so happy because i haven't seen this movie in about 6 years! Thank You!

  15. Anonymous says:

    love it!

  16. Anonymous says:

    makes me cry every time!

  17. Anonymous says:

    awesome movie and its music is awesome

  18. Its really amazing movie...good job!

  19. i cat even handle this right now!i am crying so hard. but i could not stop laughing. i think this movie has a very good message and is just fab!!!!!!!!!!

  20. Anonymous says:

    I havent seen this movie since I was 9! Can't believe its already been that long! I love this movie!♥

  21. For some reason your movies keep stopping in the middle, or the beginning. (For example I'll be in the middle of the movie, and it will jump to the ending.)

  22. Hannah T says:

    This isn't disney this is pixar if it was disney, the horses would be singing and talking.

  23. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie <3

  24. Anonymous says:

    it wont work at all

  25. Anonymous says:

    hey haven't seen this movie sence I was 6 and now im 12 long time I know I love it my favorite movie in the world

  26. Anonymous says:

    But Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron is a Dreamworks movie...not disney

  27. Anonymous says:

    at around ten minutes it skips me to the end. and it wont let me go back to watch the rest, can you please look into it?

  28. Anonymous says:

    It's not working

  29. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie. It always makes me greatful for what i have. I have a lovely family rhat loves me even though i was adopted.

  30. Anonymous says:

    This is a realy good movie i love the songs bryan adams has in the movie. It realy fits into the movie.

  31. Anonymous says:

    I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

  32. Anonymous says:

    Streaming kept on skipping, and it was blurry. Probably just my stupid computer though :(

  33. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie. I've watched it all my life and it still hasn't gotten old after 13 years! I'm always blinking back tears at the end!

  34. Anonymous says:

    This was the very first movie i saw in theaters! thanks for putting it up!

  35. Anonymous says:

    This is not a Disney movie, it's a Dreamworks movie.

  36. Anonymous says:

    I've been a HUGE fan of this movie since it came out 11 years ago (I was 11), and I swear I'll love it even when I'm 50 years old. One of the greatest animated movies ever.

  37. Anonymous says:

    I WAS CRYING SO BAD THIS IS A AWESOME MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  38. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie I'm makes me cry tho.

  39. Anonymous says:

    This was one of my favorite movies as a kid and I've been looking all over the internet for this, and when I finally find a free, good quality stream, it cuts off at around 10 minutes and 20 seconds into the movie. I'm so disappointed right now. :(

  40. Anonymous says:

    So I finally get this movie to play, right? And I'm watching, and I think to myself "I don't remember this movie being frame by frame animation." Suddenly I realize it wasn't and my computer sucks. But just letting you know this movie is great no mater the quality.

  41. Anonymous says:

    It's not working for me :(

  42. Anonymous says:

    is taking so long

  43. Anonymous says:

    I cried so hard when i saw this,... It just touched my heart<3 very good movie

  44. Wait, what happened to the ending?? Still such an amazing movie! I haven't seen it in almost 6 years! The soundtrack goesss, such good music! Ahhhh love itt

  45. Anonymous says:

    Must we always have foreign text appear at the bottom of the screen?

  46. Anonymous says:

    one of the best childhood memories ever

  47. Anonymous says:

    Its not working.
    I dont get it, I watched the little mermaid here a few weeks ago.
    Why wont your video play on my phone anymore?

  48. Anonymous says:

    The best movie i have ever seen! I always cry it is so beautiful!
    Can you please add the pirates of the caribbean?

  49. Anonymous says:

    this is my favorite movie of all time!!!
    could you please get "spirit: stallion of the cimarron 2"?

  50. Anonymous says:

    It keeps stopping at 48 mins into the movie D; what can i dooooooo !?!? HELP PLEASE !

  51. Anonymous says:

    I simply adore this movie, I always did and always will. Thank you for uploading :) BTW cute with bosnian subtitle ;)

  52. Anonymous says:

    I was wondering if you could add "home on the range "? Its the one with the cows :) thanks!

  53. Anonymous says:

    Could you add the ice princess its a disney non animated movie.. Thank you so much

  54. Anonymous says:

    a very heart touching movie....and i like the guts of the horse very much....and i love horse.........<33.....

  55. Anonymous says:

    wonderful movie..heart touching one, i love it..always be my best<3
    ^.^

  56. Anonymous says:

    This movie IS actually a disney movie, just did not record the part were . It is an Disney movie. I know th hat for a fact. The movie is my fourth favorite! Love the website! By the way, the balto two movie was my second favorite and it had been removed by creator of the video.

  57. Anonymous says:

    omg. I love this movie sosososo much, it is the best ever, it was my childhood. Bryan Adams is amazing I love him and all the songs, is it weird that I have these songs on my ipod? omg I an in love with this movie

  58. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie but I can't watch it cus there is a line through the play button?

  59. Anonymous says:

    The entire family cried watching this movie, but what struck me the most is my 2 year old nnephew ; he hide his tears as much as he could but when I asked him about what he felt for the horse he just burst in tears and couldn't stop crying so loud.

  60. Anonymous says:

    Shrek isn't made from Disney

  61. Anonymous says:

    I know right my favorite movie of all time

  62. can you change the subtitle or teach me to turn off it

  63. Anonymous says:

    REALLY GOOD MOVIE. MAYBE WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLE IS BETTER. :)

  64. Anonymous says:

    Can you put the 2nd Spirit on here

  65. Anonymous says:

    Ahh Spirit.. My favourite movie ever since I was a wee lass.

  66. Anonymous says:

    it shows me the life of the wild, I could feel everything Spirit was feeling, its like our hearts were connected, for once in my life I believed that life was so much better running in an open field. I felt FREE. The ground felt connected with my body and the sky was the limit, I could prance around the field like a wild animal if I wanted to. I UNDERSTOOD ALL!!!!! over dramatic but that how this movie makes me feel.

  67. Anonymous says:

    Friendly reminder that at long term both the lakota and the horses lost. Witch makes the movie so heartbreaking.

  68. Anonymous says:

    I first thought this was a stupid horse movie but when I suddenly left with no choice . when I played it and a little cute horse was born. I loved it . I first felt that my family don't love me but after seeing this I am starting to know that they love me as I am thank you for this wonderful movie. can you add spirit stallion of the cimmaron 2 pls I want to cry again pls.

  69. Anonymous says:

    Tryed loading 5 times didn't work:(

  70. Victor P. Smith says:

    Hey, isn't that the voice of Matt Damon playing Spirit the Horse?

  71. Anonymous says:

    The stream is not working :/

  72. Admin says:

    Anon, thanks for letting me know that stream is down. I have fixed the stream, it should work fine now.

  73. Anonymous says:

    It says "Video Has Been Removed From Public Access"!!

  74. Anonymous says:

    Bestest movie ever!! Loved it and I love HORSES! =DO FAVORITE MOVIE!

  75. Anonymous says:

    I remember this movie when I was a kid and this brought back so many memories :') thank you. I always loved horses and I still do. This was my favorite movie of all time (next to the little mermaid. Hey, everyone has their Disney side.I know I do)

  76. Anonymous says:

    Yea I think they added toy story even tho its pixar. Right? I get confused sometimes

  77. Anonymous says:

    How can you not? :)

  78. I remember watching this and listening to the soundtrack when I was little. This started my lifelong obsession with horses! This movie means so much to me!

  79. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't work on my device. Samsug galaxy s2

  80. Anonymous says:

    Does no one realize that this movie ISN'T by Disney and that it's actually a DreamWorks Pictures movie? I'm serious. Search it up. What has this world come to D: Not only is the movie underrated, DREAMWORKS is, too.

  81. THIS IS DREAMWORKS. I'm glad I could watch it but it's DREAMWORKS NOT DISNEY SO QUIT PRAISING DISNEY

  82. Anonymous says:

    Wonder if people still watch this movie cause I still do

  83. Anonymous says:

    nice movi

  84. Anonymous says:

    really Good movie <3

  85. Anonymous says:

    Could you add Flicka if you can find it please

  86. Anonymous says:

    Same! This has been my favourite movie ever since I was four, and I still love every single little thing about it :) I haven't seen this movie in years I'm so glad I found it!

  87. It keeps stopping for me . Every 5 seconds and I've refreshed 5 times

  88. SPIRIT says:

    This is one of my favorite` movies but admin why does it stop in the middle of the movie when it's not even finished plz plz can u fix it I'm really in the mood of finishing this movie plz admin ;( :( :) :)

  89. Anonymous says:

    Works great, haven't finished it yet though.. sound is great. Picture is alright. I'd give it a 7.5/10 wish there wasn't subtitles.. but for a free stream I'm not complaining =)

  90. Anonymous says:

    The Parent Trap? :)

  91. Anonymous says:

    why was it removed?
    please bring it back

  92. Anonymous says:

    It was removed :/

  93. Anonymous says:

    Year the older u get the more u seem to like these type of movies.

  94. Anonymous says:

    It worked great on my phone
    Love this website, definitely recommend
    Never froze, watched the whole movie

  95. Anonymous says:

    May be Dreamworks, not Disney, but it is full, in English, and is free. Oh well! Guess beggars can't be choosers. :)

  96. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much!
    Hvala puno!

  97. Anonymous says:

    can you put it up again. love this movie dying to watch! so inspiring!

  98. Admin says:

    Anon, I have added it up again. Please try the new stream and confirm if it's good or not.

  99. Anonymous says:

    You should alter the description. This is not Disney, this is Dreamworks. Far better than any Disney film that was produced around the same time. Get your stuff straight.

  100. Anonymous says:

    this isnt the full movie

  101. The sound doesn't work and it's really making me angry, because I really love this move and I want to watch it πŸ˜”

  102. I love this movie so much!!! 🐴🐎

  103. Anonymous says:

    MATT DAAAAMON

  104. Anonymous says:

    FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 31 and I still cry every time I watch it.

  105. I love this movie is awesome and great and fun to wach it wit ur kids or whatever ok 😊😊☺☺πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯😎😎😎😍😍😍

  106. Love this movie. Although this is a dream works movie rather than Disney but either way it will always be my all time favourite animation horse movie. Question? Do you have the horse movie Flash? That's also my favourite and think that was another Disney movie. I think for me the only thing that spoils it was the different languages subtitles but I understand this could be to stop people from copyright issues :) love love love it. Also works perfectly fine on IPad Air. :)

  107. Anonymous says:

    The movie screen does not appear :(

  108. Admin says:

    Anon, Stream was checked and it is working fine, try to use another browser. Thanks

  109. Kari Powell says:

    More than all my favorite movies all in one. I had a mare much like Spirit as a child. This movie brings back memories, happy and sad. It will Always be My Favorite Movie of All! No matter what my age.

  110. Anonymous says:

    It says that the movie has been blocked by the publisher, how can I fix it?

  111. Admin says:

    Anon, can u please try again. It should be fixed.

  112. Love the movie but it freezes up on me in the middle if it

  113. Love the movie but it freezes up on me in the middle if it

  114. Anonymous says:

    I was having a shitty day and I'm glad I found this, its a really great movie :')

  115. Anonymous says:

    I agree with you completely!!! It gives you this FREE feeling that almost no other movie gives you. Absolutely beautiful and I love that there is no talking... Gives it a timeless quality that I love. �

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.