Watch The Swan Princess (1994) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeThe Swan Princess a pretty good entertaining movie. It's not a Disney movie but still a good animation. The story and the songs will keep everyone happy, entertained and interested. It's a great addition to princess animated movies. It is fun to watch this movie with your family. Enjoy watching and let me know your thoughts about movie.

How to Watch The Swan Princess (1994) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play The Swan Princess full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



47 Responses to "Watch The Swan Princess (1994) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    do swan princess 3 please

  2. Anonymous says:

    I have this in my kindle for free in amazon prime membership

  3. Admin says:

    OK, added swan princess 3 to my list.

  4. Anonymous says:

    If your gonna do swan princess 3 you gotta do swan princess 2 as well please... Unless you did n I missed it thanks :)

  5. emily120 says:

    can you add swan princess 2 to your list as well

  6. emily120 says:

    also can you addThe Swan Princess Christmas

  7. Anonymous says:

    thank you very much. It's one of my fav childhood movie. ^_^

  8. Anonymous says:

    the video workes but No volume so can't watch it. Please can this be sorted out?

  9. Admin says:

    Anon, audio works fine here. Maybe you have an issue with your computer or device you use.

  10. Anonymous says:

    My favorite childhood princess cartoon <3.. Thank you so much for bringing it back :)

  11. Anonymous says:

    Not sure why but none of the links to films are working :( Keeps on saying in red "The video has not been uploaded yet or..." Gutted cause I was well looking forward to watching The Swan Princess :(

  12. Anonymous says:

    Omg, this was my favorite when I was a child! Sweet memories... Thank you very much! <3

  13. Anonymous says:

    I can't watch anything on here. I really wish I
    could watch The Swan Princess, but I keep getting the same message on my screen every time I try to play this movie or any other movie on here. This message of "The video has not uploaded yet or th...." is really annoying and I don't know what to do.

  14. Admin says:

    Anon, refresh the page and make sure to click on the play icon once.

  15. Could you please upload Hercules and Xena - The Animated Movie: The Battle for Mount Olympus (1998)?? I cannot find it anywhere!!

  16. Admin says:

    heyyitskelseyy, added Hercules and Xena - The Animated Movie: The Battle for Mount (1998) to my list :)

  17. Anonymous says:

    does not work on ipads

  18. Anonymous says:

    It doesnt seem to wanna work after 54 mins at all

  19. Anonymous says:

    God you people ask for more and more and still complain! Be thankful that you can even watch the movie! I haven't seen this since I was a kid and so I was happy to once again be able to watch it.

  20. Anonymous says:

    Can you add sleeping beauty please

  21. Anonymous says:

    @14:36 "Odette is Odead"

  22. Anonymous says:

    Let me just say THANK YOU! for all the movies on your blog theyre all such good quality too and its the only place i can find all the movies from when i was a kid (with no download or putting a vhs in lol) Thank you :D

  23. Anonymous says:

    I LOVE YOU.

  24. Anonymous says:

    Pls add Matilda the musical pls

  25. Anonymous says:

    this isnt even a disney film really. it was only directed by a former disney animation director

  26. Got half way through watching the Swan Princess and it cut off????

  27. Anonymous says:

    I only got to watch half of it and then It cut off ??!!! FML

  28. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for putting this up! I had this movie but the tape broke when I was younger. This brings back many memories of when I was younger. Thank you again!!!!!! :}

  29. Anonymous says:

    Where is my Prince???

  30. Anonymous says:

    I LOVE YOU TOOO MYJAN

  31. Anonymous says:

    To all boys in this world: "You should write a book: How to Offend Women, Five Syllables or Less."

  32. Anonymous says:

    I can only watch the first minute and fifty-four seconds... am I doing something wrong?

  33. Anonymous says:

    Could you please add Nancy Drew!!! (:

  34. Anonymous says:

    awesome movies. Thanks

  35. Anonymous says:

    It should be noted that Richard Rich, this movie's director, was a Disney director and producer who helped create such Disney Classics like "The Fox and the Hound."
    No Fear!

  36. Anonymous says:

    Can your list be alphabetical order?, because it took me a very long time to find this movie. By the way this is very good quality!

  37. It skipps right to the end at 67:54 :( I can't finish it.

  38. Anonymous says:

    Oh I love this movie X3 could you put angels in the out field? if it's not already on here

  39. Anonymous says:

    actually princess is kings worst nightmare (if lands are not meant to be united) because when princess is married away, prince who would marry her would also gain lands of princess family and that is not what kings wanted. they only want to make their lands bigger and bigger by war or by peaceful methods. but never give their lands away like that. tho in this case it was wanted...but in reality, it wasnt by love. it was by duty.

  40. This is the only Disney movie i don't have memories of. And somehow i can't shake the feeling that i was scared of this wizard guy XD

  41. I can only watch the first 16 minutes or so and then it skips to the end and says its over!

  42. Anonymous says:

    There is no video found

  43. Admin says:

    Anon, refresh the page and try again. It should work fine now.

  44. Unknown says:

    full screen not working

  45. Admin says:

    Unknown, Stream was checked and full screen is working fine. Thanks

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.