Watch Thumbelina (1994) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeThumbelina another good girls childhood Disney movie. The story and songs are good. The movie is completely fine for all ages but I am sure kids only will be entertained. You might find this movie a little dark because of the inappropriate words used and it has many references to death. Enjoy and let me know what do you think about this film.

How to Watch Thumbelina (1994) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Thumbelina full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



28 Responses to "Watch Thumbelina (1994) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    You do realize this isn't Disney? Not that it matters because it's awesome.

  2. Admin says:

    Yeah true. The character and movie was written by someone called Hans Christian Andersen and yeah no matter if it's Disney or not. It's a good movie for kids and adults so will keep it on my blog :)

  3. butterfly says:

    thanks for the lovely movies!!!!

  4. Anonymous says:

    The movie stops working after like 16 minutes

  5. Admin says:

    Anon, maybe you can refresh the page and load stream again.

  6. Anonymous says:

    did you know Jodi Benson the same voice as Ariel from Disney is the same voice as Thumbelina? :D

  7. Anonymous says:

    Hans Christian Anderson was the original author of the fairy tale... he died in 1875. Don Bluth did the movie.

  8. Anonymous says:

    It quits working around 30 min.

  9. Let me get this straight she just met him then flirts with him then he claims to be in love and she leaves home without permission (I'm like well that escalated quickly)

  10. Anonymous says:

    The Fairy King Is Also The Voice Of King Triton! Just Like Jodi Benson Is Thumbelina And Ariel :) Probably Why I Those Two Are My Favorites :))
    -Robert.

  11. clara says:

    I love this movie! It's one of my favorites. Yeah it's not Disney but I love the movie all the same. I especially love the music

  12. Rebecca says:

    And the voice of Mr Beetle is also the person who voiced Iago the parrot in Aladdin :)I remember this movie from my childhood quite well :p

  13. clara says:

    yeah lago from aladdin.

  14. Anonymous says:

    Wait, at 19:19 is the Toad meant to be there? :D

    I love this film though, thank you for posting this up! :)

  15. I love this movie SO much! I'm 16 and I still bawl like a little girl! Such an amazing movie! Thanks so much for posting it!

  16. Anonymous says:

    something about this movie makes me think of Anastasia the animated movie. I think it is the princes hair and Thumbelina's eyes!!??

  17. Anonymous says:

    I CAN SEE IT NOW.........

    ( A DAY AFTER CORNELIUS AND THUMBELINAS WEEDING. Thumbelina come to him with bag in both hands)
    T: Cornelius!
    C : Yes
    T: I am ready to go dance on Saturn's rings now
    C: oh........ yeah about that
    T: We are not going to Saturn??
    C: well....
    T: but you promised
    C: in a song
    T: YOU ALWAYS DO THIS?
    C: when?
    T: I don't know but you do! When you keep a promise you stick to it!! I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!
    ( drops bags and storms off)
    THE NEXT DAY
    C: ok your right, I have pulled a few strings and we can go to Saturn to dance on its rings just like I promised!!
    T: That's ok
    C: what's OK?
    t: I don't really feel like going anymore
    C: ......

  18. Movie Lover(Disney) says:

    I love this movie!

  19. Anonymous says:

    Great movie. Loads to slow slow though. It keeps stopping and that was really annoying. And thank you so much for creating this blog. It helps me bring my childhood back

  20. Sanne says:

    Me too!! I love it, this movie is DEFENITELY not only for children ;D

  21. I can't watch this film on SAMSUNG GALAXY EXPRESS. It says, "Webpage not available".

  22. It was a beautiful movie! Thank you!

  23. Anonymous says:

    Uh no. The original story of Thumbelina is by Hans Christian Anderson, this movie however is a DON BLUTH FILM. Here's the wiki page:http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thumbelina_(1994_film)

  24. Anonymous says:

    for some reason the movie just stopped working mid point in the movie... No when I refreshed my browser it won't even start now.

  25. Anonymous says:

    It says that the movie is deleted can you try and re-add please?:)

  26. Admin says:

    Anon, I have readded it.

  27. ur site is awsome but this particular movie,thumblina isnt working

  28. Admin says:

    Shilpa Venugopal, stream was checked and it is working fine, kindly try again, Thanks

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.