Watch Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings (2012) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeTinkerBell Secret of the Wings a great Disney movie in the Tinker Bell collection. This is a good movie for the whole family. It sends a great message to Kids telling them that family should be together. It has some scenes that might scare very small kids. The character of Tinkerbell in this film has a lot of courage to help others so I think kids would like it. Enjoy. Note: The stream is divided into 4 parts

How to Watch Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings (2012) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Secret of the Wings full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , , ,



79 Responses to "Watch Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings (2012) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Thanks I loved it :) do you reckon you could put on tinker bell and the lost treasure?

  2. Anonymous says:

    Love it! Can you please add Tangled Ever After?

  3. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie! Will you please upload The Lion King 1 1/2?

  4. Love it thank you so much

  5. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments. Tinker bell and the lost treasure, Tangled Ever After and The Lion King 1 1/2 are already on my list. Hopefully I will have some free time this week to add some movies from the list.

  6. Anonymous says:

    Do you think you could add The Muppets?

  7. Anonymous says:

    Tarzan 2 please!!!!

  8. Admin says:

    Tarzan 2 and The Muppets are already on my list.

  9. for me all these clips stop partway through, and at that time I can't skip ahead or back, it's really weird. Is there any way I might be able to fix that somehow?

  10. Admin says:

    Kim, did you try to update your adobe flash player?

  11. Anonymous says:

    Hello ... thanks for uploading other movies too...I really love your blog... so thanks n keep it going.

  12. Anonymous says:

    Hello ...can you please upload the other series of Tinker bell if available any.?? I love this movie very much.

  13. Raya says:

    great movie!! :) but can you add like disney channel movies like the cheetah girls, or like the zenon girl movies?!

  14. Anonymous says:

    (No Offense ADMIN) But, I can't find "TINKERBELL" 2, 3, & 4.

    I only see "TINKERBELL" 1 & 5.

    From, Shine

  15. Anonymous says:

    (ADMIN) Can you please tell me what language is the words?
    The voices are in English.

    From, Shine

  16. Admin says:

    Shine, no idea.

  17. Anonymous says:

    (ADMIN) Ok. Thanks.
    I Love your blog.

    From, Shine

  18. can you upload sofia the first:once upon a princess please ??!!!!!!

  19. Anonymous says:

    Can please post "TINKERBELL" 2-&-3.
    When you have the time.

    From, Shine

  20. Admin says:

    Faris, added Sofia the First (2012) and Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess (TV 2012). It's a new tv series so I might not be able to find them.

    Shine, Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (2009) is already on my list. I have Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (2010) to my list.

  21. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for posting "TINKERBELL" 2.
    I'll keep waiting for "TINKERBELL" 3.

    From, Shine

  22. erm.. I don't know if its my computers problem or the clip itself. But both my iPad and computer cant seem to play the movie :( care to explain?

  23. Admin says:

    Rebecca, I have no idea why it doesn't work for you. I tested this stream on my laptop and ipad and it works fine. Maybe you can try a different browser.

  24. Raya says:

    Can you please please add The Cheetah Girls!? please please add it

  25. Anonymous says:

    (Raya) The Admin said that it would take 1-or-2 weeks to have the movies posted.
    Because, she has a long list.

    From, Shine

  26. kekelove says:

    this movie made me cry a lot

  27. Anonymous says:

    nice movie..:)

  28. Anonymous says:

    Thanks I really enjoyed that! My sister Fawn is a Disney fanatic & she got me hooked too! I also love fairies & anything to do with them so when I found out that there are movies with fairies in & one of the fairy's names is Fawn which is my sister's name, I just had to check them out! This is the first one but I definitely watch all of the rest! Thank you so much for taking the time to add films so that people like me & my sis enjoy them!!!

  29. Anonymous says:

    Could you add the Great Fairy Rescue? It's another Tinkerbell movie.

  30. Anonymous says:

    it isnt working for me i have waited for 20minutes and its says 5 to 10mins to load :(

  31. Anonymous says:

    "TinkerBell' 3 is now posted.

    From, Shine

  32. Anonymous says:

    Could you add the full movie and without the subtitles if that is possible, thanks.

  33. Anonymous says:

    Could you possibly add An American Tail: Fieval goes West?
    By the way, loved this movie :)

  34. Anonymous says:

    @Admin:
    Why aren't you answering any of Raya's comments?? She has some good questions.
    And thanks for everything you do with this website. My son and I check this site everyday, and we just finished Holes today!

    -- Ashlyn

  35. CC says:

    amazziiiinnnngggg movie :D I'm a teenage girl and I honestly can't get enough of disney!

  36. Anonymous says:

    I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

  37. Anonymous says:

    can you please add monster v aleins,shrek 4 and brother bear 1 and 2


    from star

  38. Anonymous says:

    How about sleeping beauty a twist in time?

  39. Anonymous says:

    Theres no sound at all

  40. Anonymous says:

    The second and third part doesn't work at all can you please fix it

  41. Anonymous says:

    Every time that I try to watch a movie it tells me that I need the latest version of flash player even though I already have it. What's worse is that some of these movies I already viewed but can not watch them anymore. How do I fix this? Also the same player that you use works on other sites just not this one.

  42. Anonymous says:

    I loveeeeeeed it!!!

  43. Anonymous says:

    It's kind of annoying when you say From Shine alot. (No Offense)

  44. Anonymous says:

    THANK YOU for this one, haven't seen this before, i've watched all Tinker Bell movies but not this one... so thanks a lot!
    my kids and i... even my husband:) really love Disney movies ^_^
    glad i've seen this blog of yours Mr/Ms ADMIN :)
    We enjoy viewing here!
    Hope you'll add more Disney movies on your list:)
    #GODBLESS

  45. Anonymous says:

    thank you for the movies, my kid and my husband love disney movies a lot

  46. Anonymous says:

    kindly upload ghost movie cast patrick swayze 1990 movie please

  47. Anonymous says:

    so pretty movie,heart wrenching!!!!

  48. Monster inc. 2 PLEASE!!!

  49. Anonymous says:

    Sorry. It's my Signature. I always put my Signature at the end of my messages.

    From, Shine

  50. Anonymous says:

    Shine, I think it was spanish.
    ~Silver

  51. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie could upload all the buddies(buddy) Movies and Halloween Disney channel movies

  52. this movie is awesome sooooo funny!!!!!!!

  53. The play button is crossed I can't watch it help me out

  54. Anonymous says:

    Im not getting any of the movies I want to watch it just says Internet watch foundation

  55. i can't get tinkerbell and the secret wings 2,3 and 4 parts, it says it's not uploaded yet? help???

  56. Anonymous says:

    Could you please upload the 2012 les mis? I know it's not a Disney movie but I can't find anywhere eslse to watch it x

  57. Anonymous says:

    hi dude love the movie my name is danya i have tinsy winsy prob it stops every time

  58. Anonymous says:

    loved the movie and I'm 11

  59. Thank you so much Admin,I really love Tinkerbell...could please add Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy when its available please?please please please really love her..Thank you so much,looking forward to it..

  60. Alice says:

    This is soooo much better than Youtube!!! Thank you! :)

  61. Anonymous says:

    Just so you know you are missing two parts of the movie. there is a gap between the first and second parts you have posted and then there is another gap between the second to last and last part you have posted. Both the parts you left out kinda have key information in them so you can follow what is going on.

  62. Anonymous says:

    The language is Turkish. Found our by looking up "evet", which seems to mean yes in the movie
    ~MF

  63. Anonymous says:

    Awwwww so cuuuuute ♡♡♡♥♥♥

  64. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie but daaa cant you put tinkerbell pirate fairy on daa crazy people control this website

  65. Anonymous says:

    this is awesome

  66. Why its so hanging can u please tell me its so slow so slow I can't watch it please fix it

  67. Anonymous says:

    Thank you!! I been waiting for this!!

  68. Anonymous says:

    Please can u add winxclub season 6 episodes.

  69. Anonymous says:

    Part 2 is not working Admin

  70. Anonymous says:

    This thing is getting on my nerves. I would have better luck on YouTube ugh!

  71. Anonymous says:

    Could you please add Tinker Bell and the pirate fairy? I love this movie!! thank you x

  72. Anonymous says:

    Thanks sooooo much I really wanted to see this movie<3

  73. to admin: there is only the 1st 00:18:57 mins. of this particular movie it says the rest have been removed. (FYI) p.s. thank you so much for this site it is really great. one of the only sites like this that i trust.=)

  74. Anonymous says:

    it doesn't workkk

  75. Anonymous says:

    The first one is the only one showing. Pleaae fix.

  76. Anonymous says:

    NO!its been removed from public access.GOOD THING I ALREADY HAVE WATCHED THIS.HAHA

  77. Admin says:

    Anon, another good thing that I am here and checking comments :) I have added a new stream so you can watch it again.

    Please note that the new stream is divided into 2 parts.

    Happy new year everyone.

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.