Watch Balto (1995) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeBalto 1 a hugely under rated animated movie. It's another kid movie about dogs with great animation, great voice acting and great drama. It's not only exciting for dog lovers, everyone can enjoy it. It's is a true story therefore making it educational. One of the most adventurous and funniest animated films ever! Balto is a wonderful film for everyone. Enjoy.

How to Watch Balto (1995) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Balto full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



35 Responses to "Watch Balto (1995) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Omg u are my hero I didn't think ud put it on here for awhile . That was do fast u are amazing thanks sooooo much

  2. sevim bozyel says:

    you should put dısney prıncess storıes aswell you cant fınd them nowhere to watch!!

  3. Kia says:

    It takes a long time to stream and on the 8 min mark it keeps stopping

  4. Anonymous says:

    In the last ten min the stream stops

  5. Anonymous says:

    This movie gave me chills... one of my favorites!!

  6. Anonymous says:

    Could you please add The Iron Giant on here?? I love that movie so much. Not sure if it's a Disney movie, but it's great!

  7. Admin says:

    Added The Iron Giant to my list. Balto 3 is already on my list.

  8. Anonymous says:

    Can you add 101 dalmations?

  9. Admin says:

    Anon, 101 Dalmatians has been already added. Use the search tool above and type "101 Dalmatians" and you will be find it :)

  10. Niamh says:

    thank you so much for putting this up,as I have never seen it before and wanted to so much and I couldn't find it anywhere! and thank you! did you say you were Balto 3 up? :)

  11. Anonymous says:

    could you please put up 101 dalmatians 2 patch's london adventure?
    and
    Lady and the tramp 1&2 if you already havent thankyou so much!

  12. Admin says:

    Niamh, yea I said balto 3: wings of change is on my list of movies to be added. It's #8/

    101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure (2003) have been added to my list. Lady and the tramp, I already have both on my blog. Use the search tool above and you will find them.

  13. Anonymous says:

    The movies is not working for me. Taking time to load then plays then stops to load again.

  14. Rose says:

    STOP COMPLAINING, I CAN OUTSMART YOU ANON AND I'M 12, this movie is great is balto 3 on your list? It was a movie my mom and I watched before she died

  15. for me I hit play it loads all the way in seconds, then not even a minute in it skips to the very end... why?

  16. Admin says:

    Rye, maybe server is too busy or down. Wait for a while then try again.

  17. Thank you. its working now. great movie. one of my favorites. probably because I love wolves. ;)

  18. Regan Richard (Ree-gan and last name is french like) says:

    This movie remined me SO much of Inuyahsa. My reason is the comparison:
    -Both half-breeds (Inuyahsa:Half-Demon, Balto:Half wolf)
    -Both have there bully's (Inuyasha:Brother Seshomaru and cizilians Balto: Strom and civilians)
    -Both are Hero's (Inuyasha:Defeats Niroku, Balto: Brings the Anti-Toxin)
    Over all, I love this movie and will show it to my family and friends ;)

  19. Anonymous says:

    I love you so much! I've been looking for this movie for a long time but only found bits and pieces,now here it is! q.q
    I'd kiss you if I could xD
    .....-3-

  20. Anonymous says:

    Thanks so much when I couldn't find this on Netflix but google Balto full movie and came across this

  21. Anonymous says:

    it suddenly just stops the last 20 minutes

  22. Anonymous says:

    you should put now you see it

  23. Brittany says:

    Thank you so much for putting Balto up it is one of my favorite movies! Could you please consider putting up Happy feet 1 and 2, i would be very grateful if you did. Thank you!

  24. Anonymous says:

    Alpha and Omega please ?

  25. Anonymous says:

    I got to like 20 minutes and then it just stopped :( But I love this movie! I was so bummed when I found it was only on DVD and not on Netflix stream!

  26. Can u put balto back on man its an awesome movie

  27. Anonymous says:

    wow! never saw the movie and this is a first! so good! will be buying the copy myself! thanks a ton! :)

  28. Avalon says:

    Takes a long time to stream; haven't gotten past 3:24 because it's so slow. Wort the wait, though.

  29. Anonymous says:

    Stream video has been removed

  30. Anonymous says:

    The video doesn't ever load or play

  31. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie. It worked perfectly without stopping, not even once. I hope it is also for al of the other watchers.

  32. Anonymous says:

    could you add the pebble and the penguin? I love that movie

  33. Anonymous says:

    have you removed the link?

  34. Anonymous says:

    This link no longer exsists :(

  35. Admin says:

    Anon, I have added it back. Thanks for reporting it.

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.