Watch Castle in the Sky (1986) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeCastle in the Sky a masterpiece animated film. I don't have any complaints on this movie, it's funny, well directed, well written and beautifully animated. It's an adventure movie that hold special magic. The movie is a mix of romance, comedy and adventure. It has everything any kid could ask for in an entertainment movie. The animation is incredible and story is great. Enjoy watching.

How to Watch Castle in the Sky (1986) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Castle in the Sky full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



50 Responses to "Watch Castle in the Sky (1986) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. kat says:

    I'm afraid you put the wrong movie up. :) this is howls moving castle

  2. Admin says:

    Kat, yeah you are right. I have updated the stream. Could you please refresh the page and try again.

  3. Anonymous says:

    I adore this movie!

    Could you put Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind up? Also a Hayao Miyazaki thing redone by Disney.

    Thanks for all the movies.

    ~Elle

  4. Admin says:

    Elle, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (1984) is already on my list. It's #12 :)

  5. Anonymous says:

    I love the ending song, its so...Full of emotion. God i Love Studio Ghibli!

  6. Anonymous says:

    Great movie thanks for the upload!

  7. Anonymous says:

    What a lovely movie would you by chance have The Secret World of Arrietty on your list of movies to upload? :)

  8. Anonymous says:

    nice movie...glad this page came back my favorite page to watch movies :)

  9. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments everyone and glad to hear you all love blog. The Secret World of Arrietty (2010) is already on my list.

  10. Anonymous says:

    Thank you soo much for uploading all of these wonderful childhood memories! Maybe add the last of the unicorns to the list!?! Either way your awesome:)

  11. Anonymous says:

    love it

  12. Anonymous says:

    Wow i cant thank you enough for having this blog!! I love so many of these movies!! You are definetly one of my favorite people!

  13. Anonymous says:

    I laughed, I cried, and ended with a huge grin on my face. One of my favourite movies.

  14. Anonymous says:

    why does it take so long to load? :(

  15. Anonymous says:

    could you please add Horton hears a who? :)

  16. Anonymous says:

    GREAT MOIVE I LOVE THE LITTLE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

  17. Anonymous says:

    Love that movie. Thanks!

  18. Anonymous says:

    this movie will not load for me I watched half of the movie and it just stopped and it will not load so I can finish watching it :(

  19. Anonymous says:

    can you please please please add steamboy plllleeeeeaaaasassseee

  20. Anonymous says:

    I had similar problems as the commenter from June 29 at 10:27am. I was almost at the end and it stopped playing, showing the recording over at 124 minutes, though the movie was definitely not finished. I tried refreshing the page and re-loading, but it didn't fix it. :( I was sad to have it happen. I love your blog and have never had problems before.

  21. Anonymous says:

    Is there a way to download?

  22. Anonymous says:

    its not working. there's sound but no picture. I refreshed 6xs n I got the same results. please fix it

  23. Anonymous says:

    I dont know if it's just my iPod, but the movie isn't working. It won't play anything past one point early in the movie. When I refresh, it wont play past an even earlier point in the movie, if that makes sense. I love your blog, though!

  24. Anonymous says:

    It says this movie can't be played... :(

  25. Anonymous says:

    It's doing that fir me too

  26. Anonymous says:

    The movie keeps stopping every few seconds. It breaks the flow of the movie. Can you please do something..

  27. Anonymous says:

    I don't know why, but the movie keeps stopping ten-fifteen minutes in

  28. Anonymous says:

    it seems that after about 65 min. the movie stops working for me.

  29. Anonymous says:

    Love your blog and love your movies! Could you put Inuyasha movies up?

  30. Anonymous says:

    Hallo! I adore this movie and many of the movies by Miyazaki. So sad he's retiring, but I guess he's earned it! Just saying thanks for this site!! Best. Ever. :D

    ~Elle

  31. Anonymous says:

    uhh, to the last comment. im sorry. but he died.

  32. Anonymous says:

    Miyazaki is not dead you can look it up on Wikipedia He's 72 years old and is only retired.

  33. Anonymous says:

    this movie was AWESOME

  34. Emma says:

    This is fantastic! Do you think you could put From Up on Poppy Hill on here?

  35. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie :) great site. keep it up!

  36. Anonymous says:

    I luv this site I mean free movies cmon no one doesn't like it thank you admin

  37. Anonymous says:

    I love all of the Japanese movies here and I was wondering if you could add more?

  38. Anonymous says:

    actually kat, this is castle in the sky. Howls moving Castle is the one with Sophie who is turned old by the Witch of the Waste and Howl is a wizard and there is Calcifer the fire demon. Not this one. Howls Moving Castle is based on a really good book of the same name that Hayao Miazaki made into a movie.

  39. Anonymous says:

    Great movie........but why does only this movie takes a lot of time to stream????

  40. Anonymous says:

    it is not streaming :( plz help

  41. Just wondering, do you have any of Miyazaki's movies in Japanese??

  42. Hi. I can't see more than 50 min. of the movie, then it just turns black. I know there is a link to above to watch the full movie, but it does't seem to work. I'd like to watch the rest of the movie, it is really great!

  43. Anonymous says:

    wont play after the first 4 minutes of the movie

  44. Anonymous says:

    This was a grand movie I love it I just learned a lesson don't ruin the earth and or take care of the earth because the earth gave you a planet to call home in other words TAKE CARE OF OUR PLANET EARTH THANK YOU

  45. can u plz add how to train your dragon 2

  46. Anonymous says:

    it ia sky castle -.- not moving castle..

  47. Anonymous says:

    Could you please re-stream Wall-E ? I have been trying to watch it for a long time now and every time I go to it - it has the upside down smile face and something in another language !!! Please fix! I would really like to warch this movie! I love your site - keep it going - we love it!

  48. Anonymous says:

    It seems that the stream is gone. Could you upload it again please?

  49. Unknown says:

    I cant even get it to play period :(

  50. Admin says:

    Dear All,

    The stream is working fine now, Check it out.

    Thanks & enjoy.....

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.