Watch The Croods (2013) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeThe Croods a stunning and entertaining animated movie. It delivers a great message about fear of change and discovery. The animation is great and colorful. There are a few moments through the film that might stole your heart. The story is nice and it's one of those movies that you can watch over and over and it will never lose what makes it fun. It's a funny family entertainment film with no surprises. Enjoy this great movie.

How to Watch The Croods (2013) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play The Croods full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



108 Responses to "Watch The Croods (2013) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Ummm i dont think its in english...

  2. Anonymous says:

    As great as your website is, this movie is just awful.

    It's not in English, it was recorded with a camcorder in the movie theater, loads slow and its terrible quality. Also people walk by the screen during the movie which is really annoying.

    If you can't find a better version of this movie it would be best to just remove this from the website entirely.

    Thanks for all your hard work though I'm a big fan :D
    Keep up the great work and I hope you find a better version :D

  3. Anonymous says:

    Actually man it is in english just the opening isn't. But you're still kinda right the quality and it being uploaded from a camcorder kinda sucks.

  4. Anonymous says:

    Yeah it's in english but the quality (audio and visual) make's it really difficult to enjoy the movie. Good job uploading but if you could get a better upload to replace this one that would be awesome.

  5. Anonymous says:

    This is such a great movie, thank you so much for downloading it! The quality of the video was not great, but it wasn't too bad considering that it hasn't been released onto DVD yet.
    I would like to thank you so much for all of the movies that you have uploaded. All of them are great and are very good quality, I love this website so much!
    Thanks again!!!

  6. Anonymous says:

    This is horrible!

  7. Anonymous says:

    What's up with the pop up thing that you have to click before playing the movie? Is it safe to click on? I don't want any viruses on my computer.

  8. Anonymous says:

    Not the best dude

  9. Anonymous says:

    Add Tangled (The first one plz)

  10. Anonymous says:

    Tangled is already on here, just search it up :)

  11. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments everyone. Enjoy our stay here.

    Yeah the movie is in English but the opening is not. It's a a cam version as well. The DVD version is not up yet. I know the quality is not good but it's the only stream I ve found on the internet that works on both mobile devices and computers.

    As you all it was released in 2013 and it's really hard to find good streams for new movies.

    The popup just be sure not to click on any ads. You have to wait a few seconds then click on "Close to play" button to remove the popup and the video will start. Hopefully soon I will find a better stream.

    Tangled as Anon said it's already on my blog and yeah use the search button above to find it.

  12. Anonymous says:

    Can you add home on the range

  13. Anonymous says:

    It's not in english.The sound keeps going in and out. There is a different language that pops up.

  14. Anonymous says:

    The stream isn't working. I can't watch it. :(

  15. Anonymous says:

    It says to download the movie. Why can't I watch it on stream just like the other movies?

  16. Anonymous says:

    To the Anonymous before me: Click the "Close to Play" button that appears at the bottom of the popup. There is no download necessary - the download button is just an ad (and probably not safe to click on).

  17. Anonymous says:

    Ppl the beginning is just not in english for like 1 min just let the movie play it works fine just let it load for a liitle while before playing who cares that there is sub titles in another language

  18. Anonymous says:

    really

  19. Anonymous says:

    Can you put in The Hobbit? I love this website! :)

  20. Anonymous says:

    Can the first despicable me please be put up please and thank you!:-)

  21. Admin says:

    Yeah the opening is not in english but the rest of the movie is in english. It's hosted on a new video hosting website and you need to close the ads to be able to watch movie.

    Home on the Range and Despicable Me (2010) are already on my list. The Hobbit (1977) has been added to the list.

  22. Anonymous says:

    Anon he only does disney movies and animated movies. The hobbit is neither of these.

    Thanks admin keep up the good work

    - Josh

  23. Anonymous says:

    Thank you great movie

  24. Anonymous says:

    Admid when u going to fix the quality Madagascar 3 I am waiting

  25. Anonymous says:

    Dude, your website is AWESOME! Keep up the great work!!!!

  26. Anonymous says:

    Guys think positive. I mean, at least he was kind enough to put the croods full movie. Ok, maybe the quality wasn't that good and it was recorded by a camholder but that doesn't mean that you should put bad comments. I was looking in every website for the full movie but most of them you had to download the movie (I'm using my iPad) or you had to buy the movie which sucks, but in this website, you get to watch it for free so take advantage of this. Anyway, thanks for putting the movie and I really enjoyed it :)

  27. Anonymous says:

    Could you add the little rascals (1994) please? :)

  28. Anonymous says:

    LOL, thanks for the great movies, I was wondering if you could please add happy feet 1 and 2 to the blog. Thanks again for another great movie! :-)

  29. Anonymous says:

    love your website but this movie is not so great. The quality i really bad, its not in English and ruins the entire film. Sorry but you need to either find a better copy or remove the film form your website. it makes your wonderful blog a lot worse by having it on here. good luck :)

  30. Anonymous says:

    Terrible:(

  31. Anonymous says:

    I can't watch it. Why is it not on stream? Why is there an add on the screen? Please try to find a better version. :)

  32. Anonymous says:

    it isn't the best it sucks but i hope u can find a better version

  33. Admin says:

    A new stream has been added, please let me know if it's quality is better or not and let me know if it works on mobile devices or not. Have a great day everyone.

  34. Anonymous says:

    Yeah normally where the play button is its just a blank screen on my phone and its obviously the website because I just got the brand new galaxy s4 so it cant be my phone....but still love ur website admin

  35. Anonymous says:

    Can you add 101 Dalmations 2 patches London adventure?

  36. Anonymous says:

    I don't think it is a good idea to have a bootleg video on your site. This website has great quality videos please don't let this one ruin the reputation.

  37. Anonymous says:

    Could you add both Camp Rock movies plz.

  38. Anonymous says:

    This video does not work on my tablet. If you could fix the stream so that it works on my tablet that would be great.

  39. Anonymous says:

    Not working for me

  40. letitia says:

    I had a hard time watching the movie, wasn't the best, I couldn't finish the movie, to be honest I only watched like 3 minutes of it:(

  41. Anonymous says:

    It's not showing up like there's no movie

  42. Anonymous says:

    The movie is not showing up on my iPad. Just a blank screen.

  43. Anonymous says:

    why is this a video recording of the movie being plaid in the theater??

  44. Anonymous says:

    this is crap!!! im ashamed...bootlegging a movie! if your gonna upload something at least wait until it actually comes out genious! >P. I know some people wanted to see it but this is bad...like shameful bad

  45. Admin says:

    New stream has been added which work on all devices computers and mobile. The reason why I added it because I got tons of requests to add it from visitors.

  46. Anonymous says:

    wtf why is this like indian i wanted to see the movie in english >;( me and my friend were gonna watch this ;( plz make this english!

  47. Anonymous says:

    Hey I love what you're doing on this site. There are so many great movies on here its hard to choose which one to watch! Do you think you could add Sky High onto the list? Its been around for a while should b easy to find. Thanks again for your great services.

  48. Anonymous says:

    Actually it is in English just skip the first little bit.

  49. Trista says:

    Thanks!I'll be able to watch it now!(I've seen millions of camcorder shot films)

  50. Anonymous says:

    Love this site thank you!!! Can you add all the narnias? :)

  51. Anonymous says:

    Can you add the buddies movies, cow belles, Beverly Hills chihuahua, homeward bound, prom, ice princess!!! Pleaseeee That will be so awesome!!

  52. Anonymous says:

    OK
    1. That is not English in the very begging
    2. The word are translating the speaking language to a totally different language
    3. It was recorded in a movie theater, which the coloring is very bad
    4. There are people who are walking during it which very annoying

    I would say to take it off and let the professionals upload the videos
    Thank you.

  53. Anonymous says:

    what is happin to your site none of the movies are working any more and i hate to have to complain please try to fix it idk what has happened you were doing very well but now its just awful please im begging you please fix it its the only way i can watch my favorite movies for free...

  54. Anonymous says:

    Works perfectly fine on my iPad thank you

  55. Anonymous says:

    Btw to the person who says let the professionals upload.. No one is forcing u to use this site. Please leave

  56. Anonymous says:

    I love tangled get it please

  57. Anonymous says:

    tangled is already on here. use the search bar

  58. Anonymous says:

    Plz find a better video soon :)

  59. Anonymous says:

    Could you add madea goes to jail?

  60. Anonymous says:

    All your movies are usually great! This one is not great though. sorry :(

  61. Anne says:

    I finally found the time to watch this and loved it! Thank you so much fir adding it! It worked perfectly, no buffering or anything :)

  62. This movie is perfectly fine. Sure,its not great quality but it was put on sooner because of the requests. It was just a way to satisfy our needs. Btw I love this site. Keep working on this site. Ignore the negativity. GOOOOOOOD WOOOOOOORRRRRKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  63. Anonymous says:

    Can you please put the new 2012 hobbit- unexpected journey on this site please!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

  64. Anonymous says:

    is this website illegal?

  65. Anonymous says:

    You should reload your newer movies once you find a better copy.

  66. Anonymous says:

    Can you add planes?

  67. Anonymous says:

    Can you add night at the museums?

  68. Anonymous says:

    Can't understand shit about what they are saying do it in english NO SUBTITLES AT ALL PLEASE THANK YOU

  69. Anonymous says:

    I recently found this website and I thought, wow! So many movies to watch. Good job! I would never have enough time to do this.
    Would you add Starstruck and Ella Enchanted to your list, pretty please? Those are my favorite movies.

  70. Anonymous says:

    Why has it been removed? :(

  71. Anonymous says:

    Girl your awesome! Somebody get this girl a metal

  72. Anonymous says:

    please make it watch it says it has been removed :( please my daughter was hoping ton watch it with me then it appeared and she cried on movie night :(

  73. Anonymous says:

    Umm I think this isn't the best version of it

  74. Anonymous says:

    can you PRETTY PLEASE upload the movie The Boy in the Striped Pajamas?!?!? plz! it just that i love that movie and i want to watch again but i cannt find it anywhere:(

  75. Anonymous says:

    It says it's been removed from public access...

  76. Apple_Blossom12 says:

    It works, but it is not in English

  77. Anonymous says:

    i watched it perfectly fine! i love this website<3 thank youuuuu

  78. Anonymous says:

    it says its been removed form public access

  79. Anonymous says:

    Hey :) plz add the apple dumpling gang, I love that movie its a classic! :P

  80. Anonymous says:

    Mine was in English but the subtitles were in Chineas... I think :)

  81. Anonymous says:

    oh wait I think it could be Spanish :P

  82. Anonymous says:

    WHY CAN'T I WATCH IT ??? PLEAASSEEEEE PUT IT BACK I BEG YOUUUU !!!!!!!!

  83. it says its been removed :(

  84. Ummm heads up.... It got removed... Just saying highly disappointing

  85. its up and working just fine

  86. Anonymous says:

    Could you
    Add frozen

  87. Anonymous says:

    This is a JOKE ,lool

  88. Anonymous says:

    admin i really love this site i was surprised what happend yesterda my son and i watch a dvd copy of this and now its not. whats wrong???

  89. Anonymous says:

    Omg its great i watched dis on ma tablet wiv my mate n it was fab it was in english n de quality was fab , i dunno about u guys but it was fab givin it ***** 5stars ★★★★★

  90. Anonymous says:

    this is stupid it stops at 21:37

  91. Anonymous says:

    gosh, guys it is in english and so what if its bad quality at least its free

  92. Anonymous says:

    Soooo disappointed, plays in small screen but when I enlarged it on my Galaxy tab 3 it just gave me a blank screen sound but no picture. What a shame! : ((

  93. Vanessa says:

    I like this cartoon I keep watching it again and again post more movie like this!!! and also plz add Wreck it Ralph that is a great movie too! I lov this sight!!!!!!!!!!!

  94. Anonymous says:

    You just have to type it in at the search bar and then the quality is great and it is fully in English.

  95. Anonymous says:

    This movie suck the quality is terrible so you better find a new one to upload

  96. Anonymous says:

    It stays frozen like if it was only a picture >.>

  97. Anonymous says:

    I read some of the comments and thought that you people are harsh. Nobody is making you watch it here. While I was watching I had no issues with any of it. It was English all the way through not recorded on a video camera and was great quality. So I thank the person who uploaded it. Be thankful that you got to see it for free.

    Also Admen, if possible Beauty and the Beast. The original. Please. Thank you very much!

  98. Anonymous says:

    can you please add narnia all movies pls

  99. Anonymous says:

    I'm new and my name is jashan

  100. Perfect not boot leg not blury English thanks

  101. This comment has been removed by the author.

  102. Anonymous says:

    I can't get it to load
    plz fix

  103. Laura Key says:

    If it's such a bad movie then why would you have watched it on here?

  104. Laura Key says:

    If it's such a bad movie then why would you have watched it on here?

  105. Unknown says:

    So the movie is in English just like the rest.It does have Spanish subtitles.(no big deal.)I did have trouble about 15 min in had to refresh.But, I skipped the 5 min. Load time.

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.