Watch Epic (2013) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeEpic another fine animated movie.It's an interesting movie, I can't say that we will remember this movie after a year from now but it's still enjoyable, light family entertainment and it manages to go areas that are truly unexpected. It has some fun characters, kids will love them and great visuals. It's not a masterpiece but as I told you it's a funny movie to watch with your family. Enjoy and have a great weekend.

How to Watch Epic (2013) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Epic full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



154 Responses to "Watch Epic (2013) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi, could you please add Princess Mononoke it's one of my favorite movies. And How to train your dragon :)

  2. Anonymous says:

    Hi i saw you had Anastasia online so I was wondering if you were going to put Bartok the Magnificent on there (it's like a sequel to the movie but without Anastasia)?

  3. Anonymous says:

    Please add Holes to your list, its one of my all-time favorite disney movies.

  4. Hi the play icon isn't showing.

  5. Anonymous says:

    Could you add "The Secret World of Arietty" and "How to Train your Dragon" to your list? Thanks!

    -Elle

  6. Anonymous says:

    Hi I was just wondering when it will be possible to have this stream work on iPods iPads IPhones and Android products? I use this site most on my iPod and I am a big user. But I was hoping you could fix that or possiblely reupload this movie with a different movie. Thank you

  7. Anonymous says:

    Video I think you mean not movie but I completely agree with what you're saying. I love this site but I also loved this movie. Thanks for reading if you do read this

  8. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for uploading this pal! You're great. Please upload some more movies sone :D

  9. Anonymous says:

    can you please add Barbie fashion fairytale

  10. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add Barbie movies!!!

  11. Admin says:

    Hello all. I will try to answer all the questions you have.

    Princess Mononoke, Holes and How to train your dragon are on my list and you will get notification on facebook when I add them.

    Bartok the Magnificent (1999), Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale (2010) and The Secret World of Arrietty (2010) have been added to my list

    Megan, the reason why you don't see play button because this stream doesn't work on mobile.

    The movie is new just released that's why I couldn't find a stream for mobile, hopefully it will be available soon

  12. Anonymous says:

    Could you put national treasure 1 &2 up?

  13. Anonymous says:

    I keep reloading the video and refreshing the page, but the movie always stops responding and I don't know what's wrong. Pease help I would really appreciate it.
    P.S. I LOVE this website!

  14. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add, The Road to El Dorado?

  15. Anonymous says:

    Can't watch on iPad damn it I need to wait np. Admid plz plz add the one with mobile soon possible thx

  16. Admin says:

    National Treasure: Book of Secrets (2007) and National Treasure (2004) have been added to my list.

    Anon, try again using another browser.

    The Road to El Dorado, I still couldn't find an english stream for the movie online. Hopefully I will find one soon.

    Anon, yeah it's a new movie I will check again after 1 or 2 weeks for ipad version, hopefully it will be live on the internet soon.

  17. Admin says:

    I have added a new stream which works on mobile devices. Please next one who watch movie confirm if it works on your mobile device (iPad, iPod, iPhone or Android) or not. Thanks.

  18. Anonymous says:

    Thx admid for ur great work. Hopefully this video HD soon

  19. Anonymous says:

    Whoa! Didn't this movie just come out? How'd you get the download so fast?

  20. Anonymous says:

    Can you add Hotel Transylvania ?

  21. Anonymous says:

    Works on my iPod! :) Thanks from AK, your site is awesome!

  22. Anonymous says:

    i can't find the play icon.. :(

  23. This site is so cool. I like this.

  24. WOW this movie is still in cinemas where I live O_O

  25. Anonymous says:

    cool..i got to see this movie that is steel only in Cinema,thanks...i really like this site!!:)

  26. Could you add the ice age movies? P.S. I love this site

  27. Great video's...thanks

  28. Anonymous says:

    hey the movie didnt fully play

  29. boo loads is bad loaded every 10 sec

  30. Anonymous says:

    ADMIN.............your AWESOME

  31. Anonymous says:

    Can you add Hotel Transylvania ? Please. Thanks for adding this movie I love it ;)

  32. Anonymous says:

    You guys are awesome do you accept donations?

  33. Anonymous says:

    oh, how cool of u to upload this!

  34. Anonymous says:

    hey could you please try to up load Croods xx

  35. Anonymous says:

    Hotel Transylvania and the road to El Dorado for mobile. You are so fricking amazing I love you

  36. Anonymous says:

    Could you please add japanese movies in japanese but with english subtitls? the original language is always better/funnier

  37. Anonymous says:

    Please add hotel for dogs

  38. Anonymous says:

    can you please add puss in boots?tks XD

  39. Anonymous says:

    yes please! I would really like that two. :)

  40. Anonymous says:

    epic is epic

  41. Anonymous says:

    THAT WAS AN EPIC MOVIE!!!!!

  42. can u please add how to train your dragon

  43. Anonymous says:

    I already watched it using my phome

  44. Anonymous says:

    full video is not workind yet

  45. Anonymous says:

    Could you pls add Despicable me

  46. Anonymous says:

    Best film ever and admin can you add Hop

  47. Anonymous says:

    Um, mabey its my computer, but it was really pixalated

  48. Anonymous says:

    tHANKS

  49. xinyi says:

    i cant watch it

  50. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie!!

  51. Anonymous says:

    THAT WAS EPIIC!!!!!!!!!

  52. Anonymous says:

    this site is so amazing it makes me cry of happiness.

  53. Anonymous says:

    could you please add beauty and the beast part 2 to your list???

  54. Anonymous says:

    this movie was so bootleg i hate it promise you that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

  55. Anonymous says:

    wow

  56. Anonymous says:

    thank for your wonderful movies!!!! :) Was just wondering if you could plz add Ice Age 1, 2, 3, and 4 to your list.

    thank you!

  57. Anonymous says:

    can you add charlie and the chocolate factory??? :)

  58. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add spooky buddies and barbie and the diamond castle and treasure buddies please

  59. Anonymous says:

    i can't watch the whole movie :(
    for some reason it stops right when the flower girl says 'you're totally my hero'. i don't know why :(

  60. Anonymous says:

    This is not working

  61. Anonymous says:

    it says, the video has not been uploaded yet.

  62. Anonymous says:

    I'm so so glad your site is back up! For a while it wasn't working/loading/there and I'm so glad it is again! Could you maybe add Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas? Thanks!

  63. Anonymous says:

    thanks a lot for having these movies up most of them i haven't see because i was never aloud to go to the movies because of price, but now my smile stretches from ear to ear = D

  64. Anonymous says:

    it works on android as im using my s3 :).you just need to install flashplayer its easy. follow a tutorial on youtube for instructions

  65. Anonymous says:

    The picture is out of sync with the sound.

  66. Anonymous says:

    How is it that you already have it on this site? It's still in theaters! Also can you add in ice age continental drift, please? Thanks!

  67. Anonymous says:

    I loved this movie!!

  68. Anonymous says:

    i love this website!!! but the movies keep buffering and I cant watch a movie completely without it buffering please do something about that thank you:)

  69. Anonymous says:

    I really don't appreciate this because its not working and neither is Monsters inc. and The Little Mermaide.

  70. Anonymous says:

    If u already have epic here how about monster's university I saw it & wow it was really funny & its my all time favorite movies!!! :)

  71. Anonymous says:

    I have been wanting to see this movie ever since I watched the movie trailer thank you for having it!! It was one of the best movies I have ever seen!!! Thank you again!!!!!!! : D

  72. Anonymous says:

    I had that same problem but I found that if u pause the movie and let it load for about 5 minutes then press play again it will work. I had to keep pressing pause and play because my tablet loads very slow but I was able to watch it and I had time to do some things I needed to inbetween.

  73. Anonymous says:

    I couldn't watch the whole thing, around 40 min it would just skip to the end... I really want to watch this movie.

  74. Anonymous says:

    I'm sorry if I sound rude but this is going really slow.... but this Site is pretty great!

  75. Anonymous says:

    Really great movie! Thanks for adding it!

  76. Anonymous says:

    Extremely slow stream... I'm now on the sixth hour of loading and it's just now getting to ninety minutes... Nevertheless, beggars can't be choosers and at least I'm finally going to get to see this movie. Thanks!

  77. Anonymous says:

    please put ferngully the last rainforest here.

  78. Anonymous says:

    Is there a second part to this, cause it just cuts off.

  79. Anonymous says:

    OMG AMAZINGGGGGAAAA!!!!
    love Mob loool luv Disney movies keep dem cumin :)
    THANKS

  80. Anonymous says:

    love it.wooow!!!!!!!!!aaawwwsssmmm!!!!!!!!!!

  81. Anonymous says:

    love it... thanks million Disney :) :) :)

  82. Anonymous says:

    thankzz a lot ..... I just love oll dese movies

  83. Anonymous says:

    The link seems to be broken. For whatever reason the video doesn't play for me. :(

  84. Anonymous says:

    Hi... thank you admin, this is a beautiful movie... I really loved watching this movie...Thanks for uploading this....(from Sov).

  85. Anonymous says:

    Is there any way to watch these movies in hd?

  86. Anonymous says:

    the ending is cut off when MK and Nod start to talk to each other via the cams, but thanks. I really like this movie.

  87. Anonymous says:

    Thanks a lot..I use my iPad and it works fine.. I deffenetly going to watch movies here often...hope to see more new movies..:D

  88. Anonymous says:

    NEAR THE ENDING ISNT WORKING IT WENT ALL BLURRY AND GREEN BUT SO FAR PRETTY GOOD.

  89. Anonymous says:

    it keeps stoping after the first 30 minuets

  90. Anonymous says:

    it is not Working properly
    please fix it

  91. Anonymous says:

    Hi, love this website!!! One request. Could you add madea goes to jail? Thanks!!!

  92. Georgia says:

    Well, That was epic.

  93. Anonymous says:

    Can you put ice age 4 ? please

  94. Anonymous says:

    Its says it has been removed from public access...

  95. Admin says:

    Thanks for letting me know that it has been removed. I have added a new stream.

    Stephanie, I would love to that but I can't. There is no way to change quality or sound of an uploaded stream.

  96. Hi Admin!! I took a chance, even though I am very tired, & watched Epic again. It stopped 3 or 4 times, froze, and the little white lines in the middle of the screen three times, but it played through all the way this time. Up at the top where it says, " You Like This.." I say, "I LOVE THIS!!" You have made me one happy girl! Thank you so much!

  97. Anonymous says:

    hey admin! everytime i try to watch any movie on here after like 10 minutes, three white lines appear in the middle of the screen and itdoesn't work at all after that, even if i refresh it... thought i'd let you know about this :-) x

  98. Anonymous says:

    Why does it say it has been removed from public access?

  99. Anonymous says:

    I dont see the movie its not there :(

  100. Admin says:

    New stream has been added.

  101. Anonymous says:

    It only works for like a minute and then it stops! Grrr frustrating!

  102. Anonymous says:

    why does it say it has been removed from public access

  103. Anonymous says:

    Working fine with arabic subtitle... :)

  104. Anonymous says:

    This movie is awesome I love you because you this movie

  105. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add one direction this is us please I really want to see it I heard it Is a good movie

  106. Anonymous says:

    Can anyone please tell me if this website will give my computer viruses if I do not have very good computer protection? Thank You!

  107. Anonymous says:

    Anon above me,↑↑↑, it's very unlikely that your computer will get a virus from this website. The only thing I'd be concerned about is when you have to download movies, but if you just watch them it'll be fine. That's what we do, and we don't have any problems whatsoever! - HANNAH

  108. Anonymous says:

    im in the midle of the movie and it stop then i refresh it then the play botton doesnt appear >.<...???

  109. Anonymous says:

    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow

  110. Anonymous says:

    Put Jurassic park :D

  111. Anonymous says:

    I was wondering about teen beach movie? That would be amazing if you posted it. Thanks for reading this! :)

  112. Anonymous says:

    Hi there could you please add the movie "Frozen" ( it is a Disney film in America and is out soon) and "Fern Gully 2: The magical rescue" and "Planes" . PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

  113. Could you add Ghouls Rule Monster High?!?!?!?! PLZZZZZZZZZ

  114. Anonymous says:

    Hello, can you please add the Black Cauldron. It's a classic and my favorite! Please and thank you!

  115. Anonymous says:

    This was amazing. Thank you for your hard work, it's really appreciated!

  116. Anonymous says:

    Oh my god! Y did u cut this movie out :0

  117. Anonymous says:

    Hi, the play button is not showing, just black screen, really wanna watch this movie, can u do smthng abt it??

  118. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for putting the movie, it was great!!! Oh, and doesn't Nod remind you of Flynn Rider from Tangled? lol xD

  119. ot keeped pausing ever second :(

  120. Anonymous says:

    can you please add frozen i heard it was good

  121. Question: okay yes I'm stupid so I'm gonna ask this. I'd this site illegal? Lol ok please answer cuz I need to know.

  122. Ohhh yes I second that! I love that movie. :-)

  123. leahflor says:

    Thanks love it..

  124. Anonymous says:

    They all ready have it.....

  125. Anonymous says:

    Mines not showing up theres not even a picture :(
    Please help:)

  126. Anonymous says:

    Is it normal if it buffers like crazy?

  127. Anonymous says:

    Can you upload Brave please? :)

  128. Anonymous says:

    Hello...it's working alright and very glad about it...

  129. Anonymous says:

    Hi Epic is not streaming anymore. I've watched it once, can you only watch the streams once?

  130. Anonymous says:

    Princess mononoke is an amazing film but its not Disney

  131. Anonymous says:

    great movie!but loads very slowly here:(

  132. Anonymous says:

    not work at 40.00 until end.. i want to watching this movie full.. :(

  133. Anonymous says:

    hahaha!too bad I can't play the video!

  134. Anonymous says:

    Not working

  135. Anonymous says:

    Please upload Brave!

  136. Anonymous says:

    some of the movies i have watched do not play all the way through.

  137. Anonymous says:

    this movie is not playing. Can you add Brave?

  138. Anonymous says:

    Ratatouille, Rio 2, Tangled 2, and Epic, these movies my Mom and myself we are having a hard time with. While trying to watch them, loading keeps coming up like every 4 seconds.They try to play good, but still the loading comes up! We watch the movies on our I Pad's! The streaming is not doing to good. But the older ones play good!!! Thank You Admin. for this website (^-^)! It is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!

  139. Anonymous says:

    cuts it off near the end of the movie

  140. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie so much but it only works half the time :( thx for adding!

  141. Anonymous says:

    Totally Epic.....but a little too much buffering

  142. sycroin tweedsmuir says:

    Awesome!!its been took my boredom.(",))))

  143. Admin says:

    Margrete Sonnenberg, I have added a new stream. Thanks for letting me know.

  144. Anonymous says:

    thank you for the movie!!!! I was just wondering if there was a way to turn off the subtitles? thank you!

  145. Anonymous says:

    Playback error. Not working.

  146. the movie is in another language versus English. is there a way you could fix that?

  147. This comment has been removed by the author.
  148. This comment has been removed by the author.
  149. I really love this movie very much:'( , I was looking for it on Google for this movie and here I found it on this website :D!!!!

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.