Watch Hotel Transylvania (2012) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeHotel Transylvania a cute cartoon animated movie. It's a good movie with some laughs. It's a funny movie for the whole family. Kids will like characters, old kids will enjoy the jokes and adults will enjoy it as well. It's good when movies use horror subject make it funny. I hope everyone will enjoy watching this great movie. Have fun.

How to Watch Hotel Transylvania (2012) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Hotel Transylvania full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



91 Responses to "Watch Hotel Transylvania (2012) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I know another Halloween show. "THE ADDAMS FAMILY".

    From, Shine

  2. Anonymous says:

    OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL PLZZZ :D :D :D

    <3 best admin evah

  3. Anonymous says:

    At 30min it jumps back to 10min over and over and won't let me skip to the part that I should be on.

  4. Anonymous says:

    this was too funny!! XD

  5. Sabrina Q says:

    Very cute movie. I just wish that we could turn the subtitles off and on instead of having to either guess what they're saying or turn them off when we don't need them. Other than that... FANTASTIC!

  6. Anonymous says:

    Can you add the Thirteenth Year? The movie about the teenage mermaid.

  7. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for uploading this :) I've been wanting to see this, it was a very good movie... but it could have done without the subtitles lol. :)

  8. Anonymous says:

    This is awesome! I love how pretty mavis is and how ugly "Johnny" was! I don't even know if that's his real name but I'm assuming it is soooooo yeah!

  9. Anonymous says:

    Luv it Thanks

  10. Anonymous says:

    loved this movie!! the subtitles i could do without, but din't bother me to much!

  11. Anonymous says:

    Add Tangled please

  12. Anonymous says:

    awesome!!!!love it admin can you please add the lorax? X3

  13. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments and I am glad to hear you like the movie.

    The Addams Family (1991) and The Thirteenth Year (1999) have been added to the list. Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) is already on my list.

    Tangled is already on my blog, you can use the search button above to find the movie.

    The Lorax (2012) is already on my list (at the bottom though so I would expect it to be up in around 3 weeks.

  14. Anonymous says:

    Hey thanks sooo much for this blog! I absolutely love it!!
    I know this is completely random and not really disney, but if you could add seven brides for seven brothers that would be absolutely fantastic!

  15. Anonymous says:

    Great movie, and you should upload more vampire movies. I'm sorry I can't suggest any, but it's Because I don't know any.

  16. Anonymous says:

    can you put up Paranorman? Thanks :)

  17. Anonymous says:

    it wasn't loud enough to enjoy

  18. Anonymous says:

    can you add ella enchanted and what a girl want? please and thank you :D

  19. Anonymous says:

    I luv this movie, thnx! Also I was reading earlier comment and I agree that seven brides for seven brothers would be a great movie for u to put up!! Please!!! ~Sophie

  20. Anonymous says:

    this website is too slow

  21. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add despicable me two when it comes out

  22. Anonymous says:

    i love this movie!!!!!!!!

  23. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add Bedtime Stories??? The Adam Sandler one lol.... I love that movie! And it would be great to see again :)

  24. Anonymous says:

    can u please put the smurfs :D thanks

  25. Anonymous says:

    Please can you upload the smurfs and the smurfs 2..???? Please...!!! :)

  26. Can you provide Despicable Me and Karate Kid too oh and Despicable Me 2 when it comes out

  27. OMG amazing film :D thank you!

  28. Anonymous says:

    I love this blog a lot. It helps me when im bored during summer :) do you think you can add a better version of brave though because the one you have is hard to see and hear. If you could find a better version that would be awesome!

  29. Anonymous says:

    hey if you can add haunted mansion that would be grest .... great lol live your webste err blog jeep uploading movies thanks ☺

  30. Anonymous says:

    Dear admin,

    Just so you know, this is the best site that we have encountered :) anyway, please post the horror movie Insidious :) I will really appriciate if you can do it as an favor :) thanks :D

  31. Anonymous says:

    This site is damn awesome! :D so handy and keeps me watching movies anywhere I am :) but there are sort of problems. It pause by itselft but my internet is fast and reliable :( hope you can fix it :D

  32. Anonymous says:

    Loved the movie. Hilarious! Can you download Monsters University? I love your website. :)

  33. Jay PHBA says:

    i didn't finish watching this.. it just end up at 91:31 but i'm viewing it for 10 mins. please help? i want to finish watching this.thankyou

  34. Anonymous says:

    Every time I hit 38 minutes, it skips to the end, please fix it. :(

  35. Anonymous says:

    It was a wonderful movie!There were no problems about it!

  36. Anonymous says:

    Can you plz add TRON-LEGACY to you list because it is one of the most awesome movies I have ever seen

  37. Anonymous says:

    Can you plz add the marvel movies? I love them!

  38. Anonymous says:

    Bad streaming, tried to watch it at different times but its really too bad to load.

  39. Anonymous says:

    Im not joking about this but its paues every 5 seconds...its gets pretty annoying

  40. Anonymous says:

    i love this movie

  41. Anonymous says:

    There's no sound ...

  42. Anonymous says:

    I have the same problem as Andrea Valenzuela, im new and i dont know where ur movies are plzz help me too

  43. Anonymous says:

    i just love love love loveeee this site..this is the only site from where i can watch movies online on my iphone....Admin ur so good,so great,soo heroo....:P

  44. Anonymous says:

    DOSENT work

  45. Anonymous says:

    Can you add Barbie Swan Lake is one of my faves and can you improve a little the search for movies, still love this page! Thanks!

  46. Anonymous says:

    Can you plz add troll in central park

  47. Love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could you maybe add "She's the Man," it's the romantic comedy with amanda bynes and channing tatum. Thank you, I'll be looking forward to see what new movies you post. I found some of the animated ones that I had never seen before very interesting!

  48. Anonymous says:

    My suggestions:

    Jack the Giant Slayer
    Now You See It
    Summer Wars

  49. Anonymous says:

    Love you for making this website!

  50. Anonymous says:

    Thanks!(*^▽^)/★*☆♪

  51. Anonymous says:

    U should put dispicable me 2,and monsters inc 2:)

  52. Anonymous says:

    adam sandler did an amazing voice acting job in this movie :)

  53. Anonymous says:

    Its such a good film, so cute! thanks for posting it :D

  54. Anonymous says:

    really cut when they fall in love and kiss and stuff thanks for posting :D

  55. Anonymous says:

    it has so many films from my childhood, im older know but ill allways remember this film thanks for posting :)

  56. Anonymous says:

    David spade and adanm sandler did awesome in this movie!

  57. Anonymous says:

    AWESOMEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!

  58. Anonymous says:

    U should really add the new movies that have came out like dispicable me 2,monsters university,and the croods:)this site is epic;)thank you admin

  59. Anonymous says:

    It's to slow .... Isn't loading

  60. Anonymous says:

    Can you add happy never after

  61. Lydia says:

    It won't load and if it does its slow and it pauses. Every other one I've watched works but this one

  62. Anonymous says:

    Please could you download the whole Hotel Transylvania movie....this one ends about 2/3rds of the way through...it really sucks wen you cant watch a movie till the end

  63. Anonymous says:

    Ok so the movie cuts off about half way through. Please fix it so I can see the ending.

  64. Anonymous says:

    thxxs 4 uploading this ive been wanting to watch this sooo much loveee this SITE!!!!!

  65. Anonymous says:

    it cuts off please fix

  66. Anonymous says:

    Bad streaming :( please fix this admin

  67. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for the great movies on this site, they're all awesome.

  68. Anonymous says:

    Crap website

  69. Anonymous says:

    it stopped working after 20 mins. can u fix it please?!

  70. Anonymous says:

    i luv it and luv this site.................... thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  71. Anonymous says:

    I cannot access the stream to watch full screen..I don' think it is working. We enjoy the movies however.

  72. Anonymous says:

    Plz load this movie again because its not working

  73. It stops after 10 minutes...

  74. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie! It never gets old!

  75. Anonymous says:

    Memories

  76. Anonymous says:

    Wow! LOVING IT!!!!!!! like the best website in the world!!thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!♥◇☆◇♡◇★

  77. Anonymous says:

    The two kissing parts are my favorite. <3 I wonder... has anyone found there zing? C:

  78. Anonymous says:

    Pleas add planes 2 fire and rescue

  79. Anonymous says:

    hi admin could u please add how to train your dragon 2 please

  80. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie but it won't really work on my iPod. Every 10 sec it will stop :( It's not disney (I don't think...) but you should add Percy Jackson and the lightning thief

  81. Anonymous says:

    please put this back up and can u add Bridge to teribethea

  82. Anonymous says:

    Says has been removed from public access

  83. Anonymous says:

    not working

  84. Admin says:

    Anon, please try now. It's fixed and should work fine.

  85. Anonymous says:

    Uuuuuh getting a little frustrated with all the playback errors. Please please fix them. Thank you

  86. Anonymous says:

    Please add Cinderella(2015)

  87. Anonymous says:

    Not working atm

  88. Anonymous says:

    still not working. I am coming up with just a blank screen then the comments if that helps.

  89. Me says:

    It says authorization required

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.