Watch How to Train Your Dragon (2010) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeHow to Train Your Dragon an amazing film. It's intense, funny and touching. It's an enjoyable fantastic film for adults as it's for kids. It's also from the best animated films in recent years. A must see for everyone, it's entertaining action-adventure movie that has lots of humor, action and emotion. It's one of the most underrated movies you will ever seen. Enjoy.

How to Watch How to Train Your Dragon (2010) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play How to Train Your Dragon full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , ,



119 Responses to "Watch How to Train Your Dragon (2010) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    It works great!! Thank you :)

  2. Works thanks can you add homeward bound the great journey and homeward bound lost in San Francisco please.

  3. Anonymous says:

    Could you add Oz great and powerful?

  4. Anonymous says:

    And sky high

  5. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie.. It's so sweet :) thank you for uploading this .... the only problem is the annoying subtitles at the bottom lol. Also.. do you know if there is REALLY going to be a HTTYD 2 and 3??

  6. Anonymous says:

    Great! Please can you upload The Lorax?? Not sure if it's Disney or not but it's a great film. Thanks

  7. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments. Ashley, you already requested those 2 movies before and I added them to my list. The list is big so to be honest I don't expect it to be added soon, you just have to be patient. You may want to like my Disney facebook page and you will get notification when it's added.

    Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) and Sky High are also on my list.

    wantonbd, yeah a A sequel, How to Train Your Dragon 2 was confirmed on April 27 2010. They said it will be released in 2014

    The Lorax (2012) has been added to my list.

    Have a great day everyone

  8. Anonymous says:

    Ox the great and powerful would be a perfect addition to this website. I hope you can get it. You're the best, is there any way to donate?

  9. Anonymous says:

    I would just love it if you could add Sinbad! And the odd life of Timothy Green! I enjoy watching these movies very much!! Thank you for taking the time to do this!

  10. Anonymous says:

    Please add Puss in Boots.

  11. Admin says:

    Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) and Puss in Boots (2011) are already on my list. I don't accept donations but if you anyone interested to help with writing descriptions (short reviews) on new movies that I am going to post here, free to send me a message on facebook page.

  12. Anonymous says:

    A HTTYD 2!? Cool... well I hope it's at least as good as the first one was :/ ... and also do you have the Wizard of Oz added to your list? I know it's not a Disney movie but since you have Oz the Great and Powerful on your list it would be nice to have The Wizard of Oz with it :) and my little sister wants to see it. :)

  13. Admin says:

    Anon, added The Wizard of Oz (1939) to my list.

  14. Anonymous says:

    For some reason it isn'tworking on my tablet. Whenever I press play it skips to the end and won't load. Your other movies work fine its just this one.

  15. Anonymous says:

    What about the marvel movies? You should add those

  16. Jel Baya says:

    Wow!!! That movie was really amazing.. Wasnt able to see it on big screen when it was released.. Am so lucky to have fiund your site.. Thnx much.. I soooo love it.

  17. Anonymous says:

    i need how to train your dragon 2 please please

  18. Anonymous says:

    I love this move sooo much thank you for putting it on here im a huge fan of your website so keep up the good work!!!

  19. Anonymous says:

    Yes sky high

  20. Anonymous says:

    Do you have Alice In Wonderland Johnny Depp Version added to your list? And if not could you add it? Because I would love to see that one! :) It's so awesome!! :D And thank you for uploading this wonderful movie! It is one of my favorite kid movies!

  21. Anonymous says:

    Works perfect thank you

  22. Anonymous says:

    This is d bst movie i have evr seen... jst luved it! Thnk u for puttin it here....

  23. Anonymous says:

    Thanks a ton for putting this movie up! I know you get a lot of requests but I was wondering if you could add seven brides for seven brothers to your list? I know its an old movie, but it's actually really popular right now where I'm at. We would reeeaaally appreciate it!!! Please!

  24. Could you put the life of pi on I know it's not a disney movie but I really want to see it

  25. Anonymous says:

    This is an awesome website. Thank u for taking the time to upload them. And I know u have Tons of requests but can you please Swan Princess. Its always been an old favorite of mine. Thx :) :) :)

  26. Anonymous says:

    Yeah I love swan princess. Oh and you forgot to put the word add. :p :)

  27. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie.

  28. Anonymous says:

    Oz the great and powerful plz

  29. Anonymous says:

    This is one of my Favorite DreamWorks movies, thank you so much for uploading it!!!!!

  30. Anonymous says:

    not working?

  31. Anonymous says:

    Can you add Peter Pan the 2003 version please?

  32. Anonymous says:

    If you could add these videos without subs that would be awesome. I can't watch without being distracted...basically takes up the whole bottom half of the screen.

  33. Anonymous says:

    this is an awsome movie... admin ur the best

  34. Anonymous says:

    well as good as u are please no subs at all the movies u add because it is totally NOT COOL

  35. Anonymous says:

    Great movies except for the subs. U r awesome and my HERO!!!! ������

  36. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add the rise of the gardians? Btw: I love you blog!!! Thanks for doing all this

  37. This movie was awesome.And one more good news is that HTTYD 2 is releasing on 20 june2014.Please upload it as soon as possible

  38. I'M SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THEY MADE A SHOW ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  39. Anonymous says:

    Great movie awesome site. Us there a site for all hollywood movies not only disney movies. Thank you :)

  40. Could you upload without the subtitles? I love your site though!!

  41. Anonymous says:

    i couldn't watch the full thing. Why?

  42. I love the videos and appreciate you putting them up so much, however, what's up with the Arabic subtitles????

  43. Anonymous says:

    Thanks so much for making this blog. It's the best!

  44. Anonymous says:

    i wish they can add monsters university if ya know what i mean LOL

  45. Anonymous says:

    it works great thank u

  46. Anonymous says:

    I agree with the description above. I've watched this movie more times than I can remember haha! I love this movie so much. Thank for uploading this!!

  47. Anonymous says:

    Tried on my mobile. Doesn't work.

  48. Anonymous says:

    it stops in the middle...

  49. Anonymous says:

    great movie works great...

  50. Anonymous says:

    I Can't Wait for how to train your dragon 2!!!
    it's true because it says so in the dreamworks home page x]

  51. Anonymous says:

    It only lets me watch like 20 mins of the movie.....like, it stops in the middle of the movie then I have to start watching it all over again....But, It Stops Again T_T (( o-(>.<)-o ))

  52. Anonymous says:

    Can you try to add Despicable me 2 ??

  53. Anonymous says:

    I looooove your website! Thank you so much! I feel kinda guilty asking for this, but, could you add "Sinbad: Legened of the Seven Seas?" I think that's what it's called. I can't remember, haven't seen it in a long time. If you can't, thats still okay. Keep up the good work!

  54. Adrianna Frost says:

    I can wait for HTTYD 2, I would be happy if they never made a 2nd one! Hiccup got ugly, and I don't like that,I guess puberty didn't agree with him... just saying, I really could care less about when HTTYD 2 arrives and when it's published.... no offence to all the "adult Hiccup fans" ..... but I'm a "adult Hiccup hater" :(

  55. Anonymous says:

    Does not work neither does despicable me2

  56. Anonymous says:

    It works. But. I cant. Find. Sky high nor. Oz the great an powerful help

  57. Can u download Alvin and the chipmunks 2 plz

  58. Anonymous says:

    Thanks a lot: my son and I enjoyed it very much.He had read the book and was very happy to watch the movie too.

  59. Anonymous says:

    YES THERE IS GOING TO BE A HTTYD 2 YAY !!!!!!! XD
    WATCHING IT ON MIDNIGHT PREMIERE!

  60. Anonymous says:

    Remove those subtitles

  61. Anonymous says:

    By the way, watch the trailer if you didn't know about HTTYD 2

  62. Anonymous says:

    video stops at about 30 minutes :(

  63. Anonymous says:

    The movie stops at about the 40 - 50 minute mark. Bummer.

  64. Anonymous says:

    please please please please please please add City of Bones please please please please

  65. Anonymous says:

    Not working

  66. Anonymous says:

    get rid of the subs

  67. Anonymous says:

    Could you please consider adding the other How to train your dragon episodes. I believe they are called "Dragons : Riders of berk" and " Dragons: defenders of berk". I know that I am not the only one without cartoon network ( the channel of which they were aired on) so please could you at least consider adding them so I, along with the other people who don't have cartoon network, are able to watch them as well. Thanks in advance.

  68. Anonymous says:

    Please ADD how to train your dragon 2

  69. Anonymous says:

    one word.... "wow"

  70. Anonymous says:

    Video Down

  71. Admin says:

    New How to Train Your Dragon Stream has been added. Enjoy watching movie.

  72. Julia Ru says:

    What about the original hoe to train your Dragon movie?

  73. Anonymous says:

    please ADD the. how to train dragon 2. please please i love this site.

  74. Anonymous says:

    This isn't the movie.. It's one of the episodes from Dragons: Riders of Berk..

  75. Admin says:

    Anon, I have added a new stream. Please check it and confirm if it's the correct movie or not.

  76. I can't find the stream:(

  77. Admin says:

    Ho Michael, refresh the page and it should work fine.

  78. Anonymous says:

    Its working very good thanx admin

  79. Anonymous says:

    WOW that was awesome! Thank you!!

  80. Anonymous says:

    There's going to be a httyd 2 in June 13 and I think there is going to be a httyd 3 in 2016 hope this helps :)

  81. Anonymous says:

    This is the correct movie. Thank you, Admin :)

  82. Hiccup says:

    Can you upload how to train your dragon 2 please it came out on the 7th april 2014

  83. Anonymous says:

    great movie,can you please upload how to train your dragon 2 :) thanx

  84. Anonymous says:

    why so lag?

  85. Anonymous says:

    It's been removed :(

  86. the second part of the movie is a bit off sync, i dont know if thats fixable or not, its not much and doesnt bother me much but, just letting you know :)

  87. The first one doesn't work

  88. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie!!! when the second one comes out could you try your best to add it?

  89. Anonymous says:

    THIS.IS.SO.AWESOMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!! ^_^ I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT !! <3 I LOVE YOUR WEBSITE, I WILL RECOMMEND THIS TO MY FRIENDS ;) But, can i have a request ? Can you please add Rise Of The Guardians ? And the How To Train Your Dragon 2 ? Thank you :)

  90. Anonymous says:

    Can you add starstruck please please PLEASE thanks admin this site is AMAZING

  91. Anonymous says:

    Umm it's not working

  92. Anonymous says:

    The first one doesn't work...plz fix

  93. Anonymous says:

    Amazing movie and site...
    admin can you please add the HTTYD 2....please...

  94. Anonymous says:

    This shit says its been removed.

  95. can u plz add how to train your dragon 2 plz and thank u

  96. Anonymous says:

    its not working sooooooo mad I would like if it would let me watch this movie

  97. katie says:

    I love that you take your time to put movie on this web site for use to enjoy but can you please get the movie how to train your dragon 2 i will be happy if you could do this one thing for me (i am katie) this id the first and only time i will be rude and ask for a movie even tho you take your time to do all of this and make people happy

  98. katie says:

    There are kids on this web site SO PLEASE DONT SAY THAT STUFF

  99. Anonymous says:

    Thank you, you do not understand how grateful I am for this site!

  100. Admin says:

    Your comments really means a lot to me. Thanks.

  101. Anonymous says:

    Could u please add HTTYD 2

  102. Anonymous says:

    I took my daughter sat (UK) to watch httyd2 and it was fantastic!!! Love Disney so glad I found this site :)

  103. Anonymous says:

    Sucks nothing plays

  104. Anonymous says:

    It works really well if u try it a couple times :) love this movie thx for adding

  105. Anonymous says:

    Could you add How To Train Your Dragon 2 please?

  106. kathy jacobs says:

    Its not working I click the play button but it doesn't do anything

  107. Please fix this, this was one of my favorite movies and I cant play it.

  108. It's not working please fix !!

  109. It's not working on my iPhone :( plz fix this

  110. Naner Nut Muffin says:

    Frozen wont play

  111. Anonymous says:

    can you add how to train your dragon 2 and 3 when it comes out thx

  112. It says that it don't support my plugin???but every other movie works can u post a different stream the 2 movie works but not this movie

  113. Admin says:

    Genesis, we have checked the stream, it ia working fine so refresh your page and try again or try to change your browser.
    Thanks....

  114. This one also says plug in not supported on 3 seperate browsers so could you give us the site for the plug in that is needed

  115. This one also says plug in not supported on 3 seperate browsers so could you give us the site for the plug in that is needed

  116. Mink St. says:

    Nothing works. No screen etc.

  117. Mink St. says:

    Nothing works. No screen etc.

  118. Admin says:

    Mink St., Stream was fixed, Enjoy

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.