Watch Ponyo (2008) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreePonyo on the Cliff by the Sea a Japanese animated fantasy movie. A breathtakingly cute adventure film with so much magical moments and imagination in this great fantasy. You will love it from start to finish and it will never let you go. If you like anime then Ponyo is a must see. It's one of those animated movies that kids will love and it will get attention of adult. Enjoy this great movie.

How to Watch Ponyo (2008) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Ponyo full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



56 Responses to "Watch Ponyo (2008) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi there! Now, this may sound crazy, but since you're uploading these Japanese animated movies, do you think you could upload all the pokemon movies?

  2. hunt says:

    add Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 wen ever it comes out and add the croods

  3. Anonymous says:

    You should put the secret of nihm 2 : Timmy to the rescue up(:

  4. Anonymous says:

    I think it would be hard to put new outcoming movies on here

  5. Admin says:

    Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back (1998) and The Secret of NIMH 2: Timmy to the Rescue (Video 1998) have been added to the list. The Croods (2013) is already on my list.

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, you can request it when it comes out but yeah it will hard to add new movies here.

  6. Anonymous says:

    Since you have all these studio ghibli movies up you should try to add Nausicaa too. That movie is great!

  7. Admin says:

    Anon, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (1984) is already my list. It's #7 :)

  8. Anonymous says:

    By the way thanks so much for adding this movie it's my favorite.

  9. Anonymous says:

    awwww........ it was great and can you please add "origin spirit of the past"

  10. Anonymous says:

    I don't see Nausicca of the valley of the wind! where is it?

  11. Anonymous says:

    Thank you!!! for uploading Ponyo!!!! This is like my all time favorite movie.=)

  12. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments everyone. I have added Origin: Spirits of the Past (2006) to my list. Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (1984) is not up yet as I said before it's #7 on the list of movies to be added.

  13. Anonymous says:

    i could just watch half of d movie here...

  14. Anonymous says:

    i could only 98 mins of it:/

  15. Anonymous says:

    I love all these ghibli films, the way they look just makes any other anime look bland and dim. While ghibli uses so many colors that's the reason why I got ni no kuni

  16. Anonymous says:

    This is such a cute movie! Thank you for running this blog! I know it must be a lot of hard work, but you're such a kind person to take care of it! xx

  17. Anonymous says:

    i love it...
    also the song so cute..

  18. Anonymous says:

    You. Who ever is putting up these movies... are no less than AMAZING. you are allowing us to relive our childhood. For this I thank you.

  19. Anonymous says:

    thanks so much for all the wonderful movies!
    but could you please add lilo and stitch 3

  20. Anonymous says:

    thank you so much!!
    Could you please add Tales from Earthsea

  21. Anonymous says:

    I love this blog so much! It is so simple to use and is just absolutely amazing! Keep up the great work and thank you!!

  22. Anonymous says:

    whenever i use this website while i watch the movie random adds come up but i cant see them. stupid, annoying. hate it.

  23. Anonymous says:

    I L <3 O V E
    this movie and this site. Thank you so much!

  24. Anonymous says:

    could you please add ella enchanted i luv that movie

  25. Anonymous says:

    i love this movie thanks for uploading <3

  26. Anonymous says:

    can you add some spongebob

  27. Anonymous says:

    This movie was really cute, I really enjoyed it!!

  28. Anonymous says:

    Such a cute movie and omg REALLY cute song now i want a magic goldfish.

  29. Anonymous says:

    thank you for your time to putting all this wonderful video for us. really really appreciate all youve done

  30. Anonymous says:

    this movie is awesome i love all of the studio ghibli movies! I love this site, except that in almost all of your guys Japanese movies it cuts it off at the beginning or at the end. Could you guys please fix that? Thanks

  31. Anonymous says:

    None of them work on my iPad :/

  32. Anonymous says:

    PERFECT it worked great!!!!!! Can you add all the miuzaki films? My favorite is " Whisper of the Heart"

  33. Anonymous says:

    really slow btw

  34. Anonymous says:

    Man I love this site. It has almost all of the movies I want to own one day! Thanks for getting the Ghibli movies too. Those are my favorites but are so hard to find. Do you happen to have all of the little mermaid movies? That would be awesome.

  35. I love this movie but when its at the time 36 minutes it stops can you please fix it

  36. Anonymous says:

    Thankyou for uploading all types of movies! I was finally about to watch mulan2, the castle in the sky Nd much more. THANKYOU sooo much!

  37. Anonymous says:

    Could you do an American tale 3

  38. I love the Studio Ghibli movies so much! Thanks for adding alot!

  39. Anonymous says:

    please post more Japanese anime!! I love your animes and I could just watch all day. :)

  40. Anonymous says:

    More Studio Ghibli movies p would be great, thank you so much!!

  41. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for putting so many wonderful movies on this site. Many bring back fun memories of my childhood. This site is by far one of the best on the web. You have allowed me to share these childhood movies of mine with my children, and both them and I thank you for it.

  42. Anonymous says:

    love this movie so much thanks

  43. Anonymous says:

    Can you please please add Cars Toons Mater's Tall Tales? My 3 yr. old would love to see it. We use your site almost every day. :)

  44. Anonymous says:

    I hated Ponyo for some reason. No clue, great stream though! And not the movie the character, and that seemed like a big decision for a 5 year old to make O.o And it was a lil bit crazy ifnyou ask me...the japenese man.

  45. Anonymous says:

    kawaii!!!

  46. Anonymous says:

    Does anyone know why it randomly cuts off way before the end? It's happened on almost every single one I've watched... ):

  47. Anonymous says:

    I...Want... HAM!

  48. Anonymous says:

    I'm a man but one off my favorite movies is ponyo.

  49. Anonymous says:

    There weren't uploaded just because they're Japanese movies. Studio Ghibli has a connection with Disney. There's kind of a theme going here. :)

  50. Anonymous says:

    thanks for having this website

  51. Anonymous says:

    this film is so cute i want one!!

  52. Anonymous says:

    Add "The Girl who leapt through time"

  53. Anonymous says:

    This movie is sooo cute I love it they should make a sequel

  54. Anonymous says:

    i dont know why it has to take 5-10 minutes just to upload. i mean like why cant it just take a minutes or at least 30 seconds or INSTANTLY?!?

  55. Anonymous says:

    Its not working... But im sure that its just my computer messing up. I have reloaded it 2 times. When i do reload it it just comes up blank. Im going to try other movies and hope they work.

  56. Anonymous says:

    Absolutely love your blog...being able to get to watch the disney movies i grew up with...truly amazing that you have done this. Can't go wrong with Ponyo ..I am Jennifer from Kentucky and i am 32 years old

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.