Watch The Prince of Egypt (1998) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeThe Prince of Egypt a stunning animated classic movie. The songs are solid and it has an excellent voice performances. It's about the story of Moses (Musa in Quran) and the Pharoah. The song at the beginning of the movie is amazing, will make your mind blow a very touching song. This movie really has the best songs you will ever listen in an animation movie.The story is great and it's accurate and well told. A beautiful animate film with a great voice cast and great animation.

How to Watch The Prince of Egypt (1998) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play The Prince of Egypt full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , ,



38 Responses to "Watch The Prince of Egypt (1998) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I don't think The Road to El Dorado is a disney movie, but it's a favorite by many! Do you think you could put that on?

  2. Anonymous says:

    I have this Bible movie.

    From, Shine

  3. Joseph the king of dreams is another good one with the same style and theme

  4. Anonymous says:

    can you also put up Joseph the King of Dreams? its similar to this and I love that movie! thanks for this too I love this movie also xD

  5. Anonymous says:

    hi can you please please please put up Barbie fashion fairytale

  6. Anonymous says:

    I LOVE BARBIE MOVIES.
    I LOVE BARBIE SONGS.

    From, Shine

  7. Anonymous says:

    omg please don't add Barbie flims it will ruin this website that I love so much

  8. Anonymous says:

    can you add puss in boots please i love that movie so mutch and shrek please

  9. Anonymous says:

    Agreed! Thats my favorite too and it should be added

  10. Anonymous says:

    Put MANY MANY barbie movies. It'll make this site soo much better then it already is even though that's pretty much impossible. Thank you so much admin!!!!

  11. Anonymous says:

    Instead of leaving a request, I would like to thank you for putting up this movie. This movie is one of my favorites so I appreciate you adding it. Thanks :D

  12. Admin says:

    I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

    I know The Road to El Dorado is a good movie and it has been requested many time. I have looked 3 times and couldn't find it. All the streams available on the internet are not in English.

    Puss in Boots (2011) and Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale (2010) are already on my list. Joseph: King of Dreams (2000) has been added to my list.

  13. Anonymous says:

    Do u think you could add the first lilo and stich or Lion king, the first one

  14. Admin says:

    Anon, I already have both Lilo & Stitch (2002) and The Lion king. Use the search tool above and you will find them.

  15. Anonymous says:

    Guys-&-Gals the Admin said it would take 1-or-2 weeks.
    Her list is long.

    From, Shine

  16. Anonymous says:

    can u add tarzan and jane????

  17. Admin says:

    Tarzan & Jane (2002) is already on my list (at the bottom of the list so will take from 1-3 weeks to get it up here)

  18. Anonymous says:

    I love Barbie!!! Go Barbie!

  19. Anonymous says:

    The Road to El Dorado isn't a disney movie.....but its much loved!!! We'd love to have it up.

  20. Anonymous says:

    it says that this movie doesnt exist. has it been removed? i tried refreshing the page and the same thing happens. will it be back up soon?

  21. Admin says:

    Yeah, the video has been removed. I have added a new stream, please try again and let me know if it's working or not. Thanks.

  22. Anonymous says:

    Yay, my recommendation! Thanks so much for uploading this!

  23. Anonymous says:

    The sound is a bit off--about 3-5 seconds or so. Any way to fix that? Perhaps re-upload?

  24. Anonymous says:

    can you upload a better quality stream? and not with Chinese subtitles?

  25. Anonymous says:

    Please add hey Arnold the movie!!!:)

  26. Anonymous says:

    This movie is great

  27. STOP CHINESE SUBTITLES!!!

  28. Anonymous says:

    guys be thankful they even put it up! who cares about the chinese subtitles!!!

  29. Anonymous says:

    The audio is not correct... Can you fix that?

  30. Anonymous says:

    Which one works? Two screens are showing up black what do i do?

  31. Anonymous says:

    This site is simply fantastic. Thanks so much for letting us relive our childhood memories :)

  32. Anonymous says:

    This was one of my favorite movies as a child! Thank you! Will you add Joseph the king of dreams. It has a similar theme and is a great movie.

  33. Anonymous says:

    All I keep getting is a blank white screen. Ive refreshed it, and switched to compatability view on my EI browser and it just wont show. Bummer. Ive been itching to see this movie again. The website is great though!

  34. Admin says:

    Anon, I have added a new stream hosted on youtube. Please try it and confirm if it's working or not. Thanks.

  35. Anonymous says:

    prince of egypt movie is no longer available to be watched,

  36. Anonymous says:

    its not working

  37. Admin says:

    Anon, looks like stream got deleted. Please refresh the page and check the new stream.

  38. I also only get a blank white screen and km not sure how to fix it. This has been happening on every movie I've tried so it might just be me.

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.