Watch Quest for Camelot (1998) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeQuest for Camelot a nice, funny and entertaining Disney movie. It's great to watch it with your family. The actors and animation were great. It has a lot of adventure, charm and everything a Kid will look for in a movie. I hope everyone will enjoy watching this movie. Have a great week.

How to Watch Quest for Camelot (1998) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Quest for Camelot full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



47 Responses to "Watch Quest for Camelot (1998) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! You are my new favorite person :) thanx again i love this movie!

  2. Anne says:

    Thank you soooo much! I always loved this movie! Especially the songs :D I always used to watch this right after the Seward in the stone. They always 'went together' thanks again, I was so exited when I saw you had added this!

  3. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie soo much!! thanks so much for uploading. I was wondering if you could upload the movie HOP? If you could that would be awesome oh and Hotel Translavaia, Sorry I miss spelled that.

  4. Anonymous says:

    CAN YOU PLEASE ADD BARBIE MOVIES, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I LOVE THIS BLOG I VISIT IT EVERYDAY :)

  5. Anonymous says:

    Working :)
    When I'm ill I love these and corrs are great too
    Love Disney its soo brilliant watched email all my life

  6. Anonymous says:

    Love love love this website go on it everyday!! Could you please add Princess Mononoke by Hayao Miyazaki and How to train your dragon?

  7. Admin says:

    You are welcome. Thanks all for your comments. I have added Hop Hop (2011) and Hotel Transylvania (2012) to my list. Other movies requested here are already my list.

  8. Anonymous says:

    Would it be possible to get Newsies?

  9. :((( cant plaay iiitt T.T

  10. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for posting all these movies! I really appreciate it. (:

  11. can u upload megamind if u can

  12. Anonymous says:

    This blog is my favorite blog ever! :")

  13. Anonymous says:

    So you delete negative comments, good to know.

  14. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for uploading this, I was going to suggest it if it wasn't there, but there it was! I love this movie!!! And I love that she's a lady knight and he's blind! Your site is the best ever!

  15. Anonymous says:

    i cant play itt :(

  16. Plaease add disney princess stories!!! Please pleaseeeee

  17. FCB says:

    wonderful and amazing blog. thumbs up to u!

  18. LaurenLaughs20 says:

    I'm so thankful that this is up. This movie literally got me through my childhood. I can relate so much to this since my father was killed while he was serving in the army when I was 9. I cried well into the first 15 minutes. I love this. Thank you.

  19. Anonymous says:

    love this :D but can you download ice princess? pleaasee...

  20. Anonymous says:

    Thank you soooo much for posting this! I've been looking for it for ages. Can you put up E.T. please? Thank you

  21. Anonymous says:

    I just finished watching Quest for Camelot, and it is the best movie I've ever seen!!!!!!

  22. Anonymous says:

    THIS IS THE BEST LOVE STORY EVER <3 :) Thank you

  23. Anonymous says:

    It's just inspiring. Love the movie. Thank you.

  24. Anonymous says:

    ah its just as I remember it!

  25. Anonymous says:

    Hi admin u may have not rememberd but I had requested hop the movie on june 6th and I was just going to tell u that u may take it off ur list. .. I got it on dvd and thankyou so much instead id like to request happy feet two

  26. Anonymous says:

    Did anyone else see that kiss the dragons had I'm there like PFFFFT GAAAAAY

  27. Anonymous says:

    It wont work on my nook.

  28. Anonymous says:

    Could u add Oz The Great and Powerful

  29. Anonymous says:

    This is from Disney? I thought this is from Warner Bros?

  30. Anonymous says:

    it keeps stopping around the 15 minute mark and skipping right to the end. I tried again several times, but the movie was still not playing the whole way through.

  31. Anonymous says:

    the best movie ever thanks ur the best but um can you add "another cinderella story with selena gomez

  32. Anonymous says:

    love this movie. p.s., can you add Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas, pretty please?

  33. Anonymous says:

    not loading...

  34. Anonymous says:

    I cried when her father died at the beginning. ;_; I feel so bad her and her father loved each other so much. And a loss like that is so hard on a child.

  35. where did the ending go? it didnt play all the way through

  36. Anonymous says:

    Can you put in all Narnia movies pretty please...

  37. barbie lover says:

    OMFG I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS MOVIE EVERYWHERE!!!! Thank you!!!!!

  38. Emi lou says:

    Although this isn't Disney; it's Warner Bros, thanks still for adding it! The best thing to do when you're sick is watch cartoon movies! XD

  39. it's just that spot,never mind. thank you for putting this movie on!!!!!!

  40. Anonymous says:

    Omg this is such acute movie!!! I love it 😍

  41. Anonymous says:

    I always loved this movie... Ever since i was a kid.. Now i'm in my 20's ... I still love watching it... Still singing along the songs :) .... Thanks!

    -Exaltatio
    From the Philippines.

  42. Anonymous says:

    oh my word thank you for showing this movie it is one of my favorites

  43. Anonymous says:

    none of the films work

  44. Anonymous says:

    I love this Movie!!!!!

  45. Anonymous says:

    Kaley + Garrett OTP!!!

  46. Anonymous says:

    Not Disney. Was produced and distributed by Warner Brothers. Here's the wiki page :http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quest_for_Camelot

  47. rocky says:

    its not working for me

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.