Watch Rio (2011) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeRio a good solid family movie. It has an entertaining story that will keep kids happy. It has a very good animation, a very good voice cast and amazing music. It offers a lot more than fin, the story is simple you all will love it. It's a stunningly colorful animated movie that will greatly appeal to kids and Adults can watch as well and enjoy. Don't forget to like our facebook page to get notification when I add new movies.

How to Watch Rio (2011) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Rio full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



62 Responses to "Watch Rio (2011) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Awesome quality! Can you add Polar Express?

  2. Anonymous says:

    its not the whole movie! :,(

  3. Anonymous says:

    I love this site thank you so much !!!!

  4. Anonymous says:

    can u pleaz pleaz pleaz add Barbie fashion fairytale

  5. Anonymous says:

    this movie doesn't load very fast and it keeps pausing. Help?

  6. Anonymous says:

    It won't play past 50 minutes for me, and I've used multiple browsers and two computers. Fix please?

  7. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for adding this movie I forgot how good it was!!! I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. Admin says:

    The Polar Express (2004) has been added to my long list. The Croods 2013 is already on my list but not sure if I will be able to add it or not. It's a new movie so I might not find any streams for it. Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale (2010) is already on my list (at the bottom of the list so give it 1-3 weeks).

    Anon, maybe an issue with your connection. It's works fine here. I can't fix streams. How fast it loads depends on your connections and video hosting website server.

  9. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for the movies!

  10. Anonymous says:

    The Golden Compass please?

  11. Admin says:

    Anon, The Golden Compass (2007) has been added to the list.

  12. Anne says:

    Thank you so much for adding Rio! It works great for me :) blu and Jewel are so cute together :)

  13. Anonymous says:

    The best website ever keep it on :) :D

  14. Anonymous says:

    Can you post Beauty and the Beast? Its my ultimate favorite disney movie!!

  15. kekelove says:

    this what i don't get you guys just asks to add movies but you guys don't posts anything about the movie and plz add rio 2

  16. Admin says:

    Anon, Beauty and the Beast is already up on my blog. You ca use the search button (top of the page) to find movie.

    kekelove, adding them to my list of movies to be added doesn't mean you will be able to see movie instantly. The list is very big so when you request you should expect to see it here after up to a month and it might not be added if I didn't have time to work on blog. If you don't want to wait then you can try to find it on any other website.

  17. Anonymous says:

    Could you Please put the Movie Flipped (2010) on here! I know it is not a disney movie but it would be pretty cool if you put it on here

    Thanks :)

  18. Anonymous says:

    Icant load anymore movies, but i love this site. I've watched a couple of movies on here before, and they loaded great! Please, is there a reason why I cant watch any more?

  19. Anonymous says:

    its not the whole movie

  20. Anonymous says:

    kekelove: There is no Rio 2! There will be, but it comes out in 2014!

    Admin: This is a really great website. Thanks for all these movies. I can't think of any more I would add. (I'm sure there are some, but all my favorites are already up.)

    ~Elle

  21. Anonymous says:

    LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  22. Anonymous says:

    this isnt the whole movie but i still loved it and can u plzz plzz plzz add flipped

  23. Anonymous says:

    HOW CAN YOU DOWNLOAD THESE TO REAL PLAYER

  24. Anonymous says:

    nico's face is adorable at 66:10 and 66:15 <3 aww, poor nico

  25. Anonymous says:

    this movie has bad quality!!>:p

  26. Anonymous says:

    can you please add the new tinkerbell movie thanx btw great website

  27. Anonymous says:

    thanks a lot

  28. Anonymous says:

    Your internet

  29. Anonymous says:

    Can you add fun size

  30. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for sharing. I've always wanted to this this movie with my daughter and we loved it.
    This is our new to go site to watch movies. Thanks again. =]

  31. Anonymous says:

    I love your website

  32. Anonymous says:

    the whole movie is not here, but LOVE the website!

  33. Anonymous says:

    Can u post rio 2 plzzzzzzzz

  34. Anonymous says:

    i just love this movie

  35. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for posting all these movies. but for this one, it won't play the whole movie! Any suggestions?

  36. I can't watch the whole thing =ddddddddddddd Why can't I? The movie has good quality but it isn't the whole thing. I love this website but could you PLEEAAAAASSSE fix Rio? I've always loved this movie. PLEAASSSE fix it.

  37. It seems to work for some but for me its not the whole thing... How come? Please fix it..

  38. Weird, now it works ;D Yeeaaahhh.... LUV dis site...

  39. Please add percie Jackson

  40. Anonymous says:

    can you add hood wink 1 and 2 thanks

  41. Anonymous says:

    can you download frozen animated?, thank you!

  42. Anonymous says:

    Frozen 2013
    ANIMATED

  43. Anonymous says:

    it probably didnt load yet for the rest of the video hope that helps!!!!!!!!!

  44. Anonymous says:

    Can Plz add Frozen

  45. Anonymous says:

    It wasn't available to the public... PLEASE FIX!!!! Thanks!

  46. Admin says:

    Added a new stream. It's fixed now. Enjoy the movie.

  47. Anonymous says:

    Hey add frozen plzzzzzzz

  48. Admin says:

    Anon, I have already added it. Go to the homepage and you will find it.

  49. Anonymous says:

    Kept on pausing only watched 5 minutes before I gave up I've seen other movies on this site but they work. BUT PLZ ADD FROZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

  50. Anonymous says:

    When Rio 2 comes out, please post it. I LOVE THAT MOVIE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I would appreciate if u do :D



  51. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for the movie ..

  52. Please add saving mr banks and rio 2

  53. I love this website i have watched many movies here

  54. Anonymous says:

    Can u plz add rio 2 now???

  55. Anonymous says:

    Yes add rio 2

  56. Anonymous says:

    Can you add Rio2?Thx!

  57. Anonymous says:

    Me too! Thx guys & this & the 2nd one r my favorite movie! I just love macaws! ( & horses c; )

  58. Anonymous says:

    Bad Quality Not Enough HD

  59. It won't load anything to where I can press play and my internet is working perfectly fine how can I fix it

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.