Watch The Secret World of Arrietty (2010) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeThe Secret World of Arrietty an adorable Japanese animated movie. It's from the best emotional films you will ever see. The music in this film is brilliant. A wonderful movie to see, it is one of those movies that can make a lot of people cry at the end. Another quality film with sweet story, gorgeous animation and engaging characters. A great friendship and family movie a must-see for anyone who love quality animated films.

How to Watch The Secret World of Arrietty (2010) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play The Secret World of Arrietty full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



62 Responses to "Watch The Secret World of Arrietty (2010) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie. Thanks for uploading it :D

  2. Anonymous says:

    Thank you!!

  3. Anonymous says:

    thank you so much for putting this movie up I was looking forward to watching this and I enjoyed it very much..I even got a little teary eyed in the end :')

  4. Anonymous says:

    Thk u for adding this movie! I hate how it ends though. And so that I don't spoil the ending for all of u who read the comments before watching, this is all I'm going to say.

  5. Anonymous says:

    not many movies get to me but this one definatly did!

  6. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie so much! I gotta admit, I was crying at the end..But this sure does mean that this is such a great movie! <3

  7. Anonymous says:

    wow!!<3

  8. RennaWolf says:

    Could you get the guardian's of G'hool? (I have no idea if that's SPELT right)

  9. Admin says:

    Thanks everyone for your comments and I agree with you all. It's a great movie. Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (2010) has been added to my list.

  10. RennaWolf says:

    Thank you!

  11. Anonymous says:

    Not working

  12. Anonymous says:

    Me 2 love 2 watch

  13. Anonymous says:

    my new favorite movie T^T

  14. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much! I love this movie! Do you think it would be possible to put the Cat Returns on here? Pretty Please!! I miss that movie so much!

  15. it was a beautiful movie though it would've been a little bit better if they did show the other borrowers at the end besides spowor or splinter i forget his name

  16. Anonymous says:

    it was great you were right I cried at the end:(

  17. Anonymous says:

    I would first like to say THIS BLOG IS FANTASTIC! and so are all these Ghibli movies. I was wondering if you could make a tab or label for just Studio Ghibli movies.
    Thanks a ton. Take care and keep posting amazing movies!

  18. Jarred says:

    Wow great movie thanks for the upload!

  19. Admin says:

    Anon, I have already created a new label called Japanese which contains all Ghibli movies.

    Thanks for your comments everyone.

  20. Anonymous says:

    Hey admin can u plz add Earthsea and i would have to agree with the anon from June 30 it would make it easier thx and this site and you are epic!!

  21. Anonymous says:

    I always wanted to see this movie for a long time so thanks uploading and keep the great job up

  22. Anonymous says:

    very loud but fantastic

  23. Anonymous says:

    love it but it was a little sad I wished that there was a second part to this

  24. Anonymous says:

    The movie won't work past 5min. I tried refreshing and reloading tons of times. :(

  25. Anonymous says:

    For some reason whenever I play the video there are Spanish subtitles on the screen. Is there anyway to remove these?

  26. Anonymous says:

    can i get rid of the subtitles? i hate them so much

  27. Anonymous says:

    Whenever I see this movie it always touches my heart. Not a lot of movies can do that.

  28. i knew this movie a year ago and then i forgot about it but when i saw it this time i remembered and i was soooo happy to watch it!!! thanks a lot!

  29. this movie is awesome but can you even add -the first dog- i miss that movie a lot its so sad(i don't know if it is disney or not) thanks

  30. Lucie says:

    I LOVE THIS SITE LIKE SOOOO MUCH ! Thank you admins , your making my summer hella funner and less boring lol

  31. JellyDook says:

    Omg.. This is so sad ;_;!!!!! I didn't really like the ending.. But at the same time i loved it. Stupid bad endings everywhere ;C

  32. Anonymous says:

    Ohhhhhhhh i love this movie..... i was also wondering if you could upload "Magic Tree House?" the film based on the books?
    much obliged

  33. Anonymous says:

    is there a part two?

  34. Anonymous says:

    they have british accents. In the real on they don't... I'm confused.

  35. Anonymous says:

    It's in a different language how am I supposed to watch this I speak English!

  36. Anonymous says:

    Is there any second part two about arriety and sho?I love it so much

  37. Anonymous says:

    I wanted english dubbed if I searched correctly? But, on the other websites, it all seems british. What happened to the original?

  38. Anonymous says:

    it such a wonderful movie. i even cried on it. thank you so much for uploading :)

  39. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie! its so heartfelt! :D

  40. Anonymous says:

    I mean it says someone watched it last night and it worked but I've been waiting and it's not working for me. :/

  41. Anonymous says:

    it was a little laggy, but it was a great movie. It is really hard for a movie to get me to cry, bu this one did and it deserves a lot more credit than it gets

  42. Anonymous says:

    Hi Admin could you please upload
    the version with Bridget Mendler
    as the voice of Arietty.I would
    really appreciate it.And thanks
    soo much for this website!!!

  43. Anonymous says:

    Does the movie have to cut this way. does all of you movies do this its very hard to concentrate or enjoy the movie.

  44. Anonymous says:

    Love the movie but still hate the end! Oh, what could have happend...... <333

  45. Anonymous says:

    Works soooooooo well! Thanks! :)

  46. Anonymous says:

    Could you please add From Up on Poppy Hill on your list. I'd love to watch that :)

  47. Joyce says:

    I like tis director who make anime movie tat teaches us lesson but sadly he retired.. :'( i really really hope tat someone really continue his job n continue to make us learn something tat is more than tat.. :) Arigato! ^^ its been a hard work for him! Love all his work!!

  48. Anonymous says:

    for people who wounder what the animal at 82:52 is its a racoondog

  49. Anonymous says:

    I started balling at the end.... THAT'S when you know a movie is good :)

  50. Anonymous says:

    Sound not working:/

  51. could you add summer wars plz i would b very greatful.

  52. Anonymous says:

    Love the movie but honestly the end was so sad I wish it would have been happier

  53. Anonymous says:

    It's very sweet!!

  54. Anonymous says:

    So beautiful I cried!I just wish we could've seen if Sho survived the operation

  55. Anonymous says:

    Thats true i almost cried and it is so beautiful! Their friendship is beautiful

  56. I think there is something wrong with it. It keeps cutting out on me at least twenty mins before it is so post to be over. Just at the part where Arrietty and Sho are looking for her mom the old lady walks into the kitchen and begins making the hot milk so he walks over to where Arrietty is hiding points to the pantry and she uses the hooks on the string to jump down and before she touches down the video stops and jumps back to the beginning...

  57. Anonymous says:

    Why is he British he isn't supposed to sound like that and the subtitles are distracting if you aren't watching something in Japanese, could you please redo this video for me? Also a couple of other Miyazaki movies aren't working and I would love for you to had The Wind Rises please? I <3 this page I get to watch so much Miyazaki thank you he is one of my favorites.

  58. Anonymous says:

    Sorry, about my screw up in last comment.

  59. Roli says:

    It is absolutely beautiful, heart-touching movie. Thanks a tonn for uploading this one. Great Job to the team for creating this site. Can't take my eyes off :)

  60. Anonymous says:

    It is telling me this video has been removed from public access .Why? I realy wish to see it. Thx

  61. sammy says:

    plz fix it says removed from public acsess ;(

  62. Anonymous says:

    Meep dis sad but me liky it sad but a lot of sad thing take place in real life to like my cat dieing that was sad too but u get the point anyway thx suuuuuuuu mutch it's like de best movie I like ever watched just like all the Barbie movies I have like watched all of them XD anyway tank u su mutch that's it

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.