Watch Whisper of the Heart (1995) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeWhisper of the Heart a Japanese animated drama movie. It's a cute movie with super sweet story and it's filled with likable characters. It's not a masterpiece like Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke but I think you all will like it. It's a cute romantic film for kids and teeens (adults will enjoy it as well). Let me know what do you think about it.

How to Watch Whisper of the Heart (1995) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Whisper of the Heart full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , , ,



86 Responses to "Watch Whisper of the Heart (1995) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi, could you please add Fievel Goes West? It's one of the greatest animations i've seen.

    Also, if possible, The Croods. :)

  2. Anonymous says:

    As always I'm so impressed with your blog. Thanks a ton!

  3. Anonymous says:

    I dont know if these are disney but could you pretty please add camp rock 1 and 2 and hotel for dogs? That would be super super awesome. THANK YOU A BUNCH!!

  4. Admin says:

    An American Tail: Fievel Goes West (1991) has been added to the list. Camp rock and Croods are already on my list.

  5. Anonymous says:

    I absolutely love your blog!!! I was wondering of you could add the Pixar shorts.? I know they aren't Disney but they are too cute!

  6. Anonymous says:

    Why can't I make it full screen?

  7. Anonymous says:

    It wasn't the full movie!!!

  8. Anonymous says:

    OMG this was my first time watching this movie and I just wanna thank you for putting it up I love it its such a cute movie. I am sure gonna add it too my favorite anime movies

  9. Anonymous says:

    Thanks! could you upload the High School Musical trilogy please?

  10. Anonymous says:

    is there a sequel to whisper of the heart? if there is please add it! if it isn't then make one studio ghibli! please!

  11. Anonymous says:

    the ending was my favorite!! it reminded me of how my boyfriend proclaimed his love lol that same exact way

  12. Anonymous says:

    ♥loved the movie♥complete masterpiece♥

  13. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments everyone. As far as I know, there is still no sequel to whisper of the heart. High School Musical (TV 2006) is already on my list.

  14. Anonymous says:

    can you add the secret world of arietty please :)

  15. Anonymous says:

    Did you notice how the Barron changes where his hat and cane are every scene? I was giggling so hard when I realized this I had to pause the video.

  16. garima says:

    Hi I love this movie ......is it possible to download it ?
    I am feeling so relaxed after seeing it so peaceful and full of life.

  17. Anonymous says:

    Hehe.. nice movie.. found the endd kinda funny.. :^_^

  18. Anonymous says:

    Can you add all the sailor moon movies? I just love them! But in English please (:

  19. naomi says:

    i love it is there a way i could download it?

  20. naomi says:

    for free?

  21. Anonymous says:

    Yayyyy! You added it!! Absolutely one of my fav's

  22. Anonymous says:

    Can you add more good movies like this?

  23. Anonymous says:

    can you add from up poppy hill and tales from earthsea?! thanks

  24. Anonymous says:

    Can you add The Cat Returns?

  25. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for this upload. Really liked this movie! But of course I knew I would like it since it was by Studio Ghibli. Any chance you might be able to upload Porco Rosso? Thanks again for all the Ghibli movies!

  26. Anonymous says:

    Hey Admin! There isn't a sequel to this Movie, but there IS a Movie that features The Baron because this film was so popular. If you can, look up "The Cat Returns" and put it here. I'm sure many people would appreciate it. Thank you.

  27. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for uploading this movie! Could you also upload Journey to Agartha? Thank you

  28. Anonymous says:

    The ending was hillarious love it.It is my second favorite movie next to hunger games the whole movie was hillarious i wish my crush would do that for me way better then spirited away i hated that movie

  29. Anonymous says:

    Fun to the y f-u-n-n-y .........I SAID FUNNY

  30. Anonymous says:

    Oh my god this is so adorable. Just. Feels. Everywhere.

  31. i love the movie whisper of the heart, i wonder whether there is a sequel to whisper of the heart, i really hope there is one because it just happened to be the greatest movie i have ever watched, and i really like this blog

  32. Anonymous says:

    I'm not sure but I think the sequel is the cat returns

  33. i also request you to add the cat returns or is it already in the list?
    thankyou

  34. Really? That's such a cute movie but that's it? That's the ending I expected more and am so sad it ended that way. U should upload more movies like that. I liked it just wish there was more to the story

  35. lindsey says:

    it won't load for me :(

  36. Anonymous says:

    Can you add nims island and return to nims island and i loved the movie

  37. Anonymous says:

    best love movie every plz plz make a second one because this one rocks it was so sweet and cute

  38. Anonymous says:

    They would make a great couple such a cute movie funny ending line.

  39. Anonymous says:

    Omg, I watched this for the first time! Fell in love with it, it's sooo cute<3! Thank you!

  40. so, i was only able to watch the first 15 or so minutes of it... has anyone else had this problem?

  41. Anonymous says:

    Wow! This is a good movie, although i would want to see what happened to the baroness and read her story. And i want to see how their wedding would be like, i wonder if she would make her wedding cake like a big open book and have her and sagei pic bursting out like they were from a fairy tale. i always love fairy tales.
    -The Griffin Girl

  42. Anonymous says:

    I love your blog and this movie <3 my entire childhood of movies is on this site haha ^.^
    -Flower

  43. Anonymous says:

    this is such a cute lovestory..i love it..!!! specially the end..hahahah he was so cute asking her to marry hhim in the future..<3

  44. Anonymous says:

    Could you add Grave of the Fireflies? That would be stupendous

  45. Anonymous says:

    Ah,I love this movie so much!!! Could you possibly add The Cat Returns? Thanks!

  46. Anonymous says:

    LOVE this movie! Could you please, PLEASE add legally blonde one and two!?

  47. Anonymous says:

    Could you add "Metropolis"? Its another anime film, in English dubbed please!

  48. Sorry i cant watch this movie .... what is the problem ? it says is not uploaded

  49. Anonymous says:

    This movie is so inspirational and makes me want to go do something with my life! Love it! keep up the great movie. you are a truly blessed person for putting up all these awesome movies.

  50. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much, I absolutely love this movie. I really hope there is a second part to it.

  51. Maple says:

    ...thank you

  52. Anonymous says:

    Isn't Pirates of the Carribean a Disney Movie, and if it is. it would be so awesome if you could add all five movies. Thank you ^_^

  53. Anonymous says:

    i wish i can download the movies here.

  54. Anonymous says:

    LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I LOVE THE CORNYNESS IT'S SO SWEET AND CUTE GAH I LOVE THIS WEBSITE I WATCH EVERY DISNEY RELATED THINGS WITH THIS GAH I LOVE THIS WEBSITE <3 ^^ i wish i could download this movie ;/

  55. Anonymous says:

    Why do Japanese movies always end so suddenly?!?Ah well, it was a great movie!

  56. Anonymous says:

    Where is the rest? Another disappointment.

  57. I saw my love life flash before my eyes. It's like exactly how I'm feeling now about my friend...I'm really happy. At first I thought this movie would be boring. But it's perfect.

  58. Anonymous says:

    domo arigatou

  59. Anonymous says:

    This movie was super cute. I thought it dragged a little at times, but if you've got an hour forty-five to kill, it's great! Unless you don't like absolute mushiness and lovey-dovey heartstuff, which it's full of. Still, it's worth a watch, and it's a kid-friendly romance, which is more than I can say for most movies. "SHIZUKU! I LOVE YOU!" Haha, that part was so adorable!
    Sayonara!
    ---- Hannah <3

  60. Anonymous says:

    Movie stops at around 60:00, not sure if its just me or the movie?

  61. DanaF says:

    No sequel HOWEVER studio gihbli and myazaki made a movie called "the cat returns" where it features the baron as a living being. Both great movies- both great to watch ^.^

  62. Anonymous says:

    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i like this movie the ending was great

  63. Arine says:

    Great movie I love it ^.^*********

  64. Anonymous says:

    it was a nice movie. it was alright

  65. misaki says:

    this was very good thank you for uploading it! \(^u^)/

  66. Anonymous says:

    Awww the ending was so beautiful. I love watching Japanese anime, the animation skills are beyond extraordinary.

  67. Great movie love it, and the croods movie audio is 3 seconds out place.

  68. Anonymous says:

    The Cat Returns is a sequel (of sorts) to whisper at heart

  69. Anonymous says:

    i loved this movie! I've also watched spirited away, howel's moving castle, the secret world of arietty, and grave of fireflies and i loved them all. could you plz add some more Japanese anime movies it would be great if you did.

  70. Anonymous says:

    I <3 this movie thxs so much

  71. Anonymous says:

    the video doesn't work. but LOVE your blog,

  72. Anonymous says:

    found a "the cat returns" reference in this movie lol too cool c:

  73. Anonymous says:

    i cant see this movie.......................... it goes to end after 6.15

  74. Anonymous says:

    The cat returns is the prequel.

  75. Anonymous says:

    This movie was beautiful and I have you Admin to thank for adding it here. Thanks a lot . The ending was amusing but the rest of the movie? Well it was amazing. Please keep movies like these . Moon is my favourite as I have a cat exactly same in shape:-) hahahahahahahaha.

  76. Anonymous says:

    I found no problem and I just love your blog ! I LOVE IT. this movie was so cheerful and sweet . It was great ! Thanks for adding it! [^~^]

  77. Anonymous says:

    began to become so interested in this movie and it suddenly stopped tried severally but it just wont play what may be the problem

  78. FrogsRule says:

    Its a good movie!

  79. Anonymous says:

    This movie is so cute and romantic and I love the song Country Road it was a great movie so much cute love I wish it were true it would be a fairytale =)

  80. Anonymous says:

    i loved this movie. a lot of the scenes were just the kind of funny, shockers that make you think twice. this is on my fave list.

  81. Anonymous says:

    when she goes to the antuiqu shop when the old man wind the clock below the hands it says porco rosso.

  82. Anonymous says:

    Can't play film ! '-'

  83. Anonymous says:

    I love Japanese animated movies like these. I get so emotional when I watch them and I end up loving everything about them. Thank you <3

  84. The link is broken!! whyyyyyy T_T

  85. Admin says:

    Ainah Fortes, We have checked the stream and it is working fine now, Kindly refresh your page and try again. Thanks & Enjoy......

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.