Watch Annie (1999) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeAnnie a musical Disney movie for the family. If you are a musician, you should definitely watch this movie. The story line and acting are good, it made film more believable and enjoyable. A funny and heartwarming film with some nice and catchy songs. Enjoy this great movie.

How to Watch Annie (1999) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Annie full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



34 Responses to "Watch Annie (1999) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anne says:

    Woks graet! I grew up watching another version, but this one was wonderful! I really enjoyed it :D Annie was soooooo cute!

  2. thanks for uploading this! i liked the original version better though =)

  3. Anonymous says:

    I realy love this site ^_^ thanks for uploading some great movies

  4. Anonymous says:

    Works great thanks for the upload! Do you think you guys could get Peter Pan (2003) version, the one with Jeremy Sumpter up on here? It'd be awesome if you guys could!!

  5. Anonymous says:

    Why are there other movies that are not for kids? I am conserned:-/

  6. Anonymous says:

    When Annie finishes there are this other movies like holes and thats already on the site and this others that i dont think are disney movies or movies for kids

  7. Anonymous says:

    I don't really like this version please add the other version please!

  8. Admin says:

    Peter Pan (2003) is already om my list. I couldn't find any english stream for the other version.

    My blog is more for animated movies but I do add a non animated movie once in a while. This movie was requested by a visitor.

  9. Anonymous says:

    Its not this movie.this movie is great.its some of the movies that cames on after Annie finishes

  10. Anonymous says:

    Awesome movie love it

  11. Anonymous says:

    i thought the movie was sweet luv dis site!!!!

  12. Anonymous says:

    It says it has been blocked on copyright grounds...

  13. LaurenLaughs20 says:

    Yep. Blocked.

  14. Anonymous says:

    I was looking forward to watching this it's blocked :(

  15. Anonymous says:

    Its blocked D:

  16. Admin says:

    Thanks for letting me know. I have added a new stream, refresh the page to see it.

  17. Anonymous says:

    Works now. Thanks for fixing it

  18. Anonymous says:

    Can tou please upload annie from 1982 the original movie please.

  19. Anonymous says:

    can you please upload princess diaries 1 and 2 if its not hard my friends,my family and me want to watch it. Thank you for this wonderful website also

  20. Anonymous says:

    could you please upload Annie from 1982? that one I think is better.

  21. Anonymous says:

    Can you upload the movie 10 Things I Hate About You? Please? :)

  22. Anonymous says:

    i love this movie alot, thank you for adding it!

  23. Anonymous says:

    Video has been deleted by user

  24. Admin says:

    A new Annie Stream has been added. Please try the new stream and confirm if it's working fine or not. Thanks.

  25. Anonymous says:

    Could you please put up the 1982 version? If it's not too much work...

  26. Anonymous says:

    Can you put up the original Annie? The 1982 version?

  27. Anonymous says:

    hey umm im 11 and I see people saying this isn't "appropriate" for kids, do I count for that if Im 11?

  28. Anonymous says:

    hwy umm 11 yr old again, how is this not appropriate for kids, I mean yas I saw the blonde chicks underwear twice n was like SOMEONES GETTIN PREGOOOOO lol

  29. ali says:

    hi the mives is nice

  30. Anonymous says:

    Can you upload annie (2015)

  31. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for downloading

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.