Watch The Cat Returns (2002) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeThe Cat Returns (Neko no Ongaeshi) a Japanese animated drama movie. It's really a good children animation. The animation is good and story is nice, the movie will take you in a wonderful little adventure. The quality of animation is high and it has some great moments. A very entertaining film that's worth a watch if you are a fan of anime. Have fun.

How to Watch The Cat Returns (2002) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play The Cat Returns full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , , ,



46 Responses to "Watch The Cat Returns (2002) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Video can't be played:(

  2. Anonymous says:

    Video not found ;(

  3. Anonymous says:

    Can you add igor? Thanks :)

  4. Anonymous says:

    First of all THANK YOU! When I found this I was thrilled! Is there anyway you could post the lizzie mcguire movie and the swan princess movies? Thank you for being great!

  5. Anonymous says:

    I can hear the music and sound effects but not their voices..How does that happen!?

  6. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for uploading this! By the way could you add Pom Poko and Only Yesterday they are also ghibli movies

  7. Anonymous says:

    To the anon who cannot hear the voices, I don't know what you are using to watch this but from what I am experiencing the voices are only coming out of the right side of my headset, while music and some background noise comes out of the left.

  8. Anonymous says:

    ^^ Oh! I thought maybe that was it.. One of my speakers is Broken...that's a bummer.. Anyway, Thanks! :) Looks like it's time to buy some new ones!

  9. Anonymous says:

    Admin first of all this website is rockin thanx to you;-)
    And second oof all CAN YOU PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ add all of the High School Musical movies PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ

  10. Anonymous says:

    Can u add monsters uv. Its the new one please

  11. Anonymous says:

    U work hard on this blog and i really appriciate you. <33 really. ;) i just want you to add ICE AGE CONTINETAL DRIFT AND LET IT SHINE. I will love you so much if u add them. <3 ;* ;))) <333 *muah*

  12. Anonymous says:

    Yess add let it shine!!!! PLEASEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im dying to see that movie. <33333

  13. Anonymous says:

    This movie is wonderful!! It kind of ties in to Whisper of the Heart. This is now one of my new favorite anime movies!! Thanks! :)

  14. Anonymous says:

    Ive loved this movie for as long as 11yrs!! I had a crush on beron wen i was lil:)!!!

  15. Anonymous says:

    Its super slow and stops every 10 sec.

  16. Admin says:

    Thank you all for your comments.

    Igor (2008), Pom Poko (1994), High School Musical (2006), Monsters University (2013), Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012), Let It Shine (2012) and Only Yesterday (1991) are already on my list.

    The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003) has been added to the list. Swan Princess movies have been already added before, you can use the search bar above to find them.

  17. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for adding the cat returns, I have been searching for this movie in English for a while now.

  18. Anonymous says:

    the audio is off for me :/ either cant hear voices, but music, or hear some voices, and music, but not the main char or other chars.

  19. Anonymous says:

    Love the site.... But this movie is stoping to load every 5sec.Please fix it i would really love to see this movie.
    Thanxs

  20. omg my friend recommended this movie to me and i adored it my 2 favorite things mixed into 1 cats and anime I LOVED IT!!! i just adored Buta the big cat he was really funny

  21. P.S
    can i just live in the cat world man ugh.... the things i would give to be in her position right now.

  22. Anonymous says:

    It's kinda like a spin off of whisper of the heart:)

  23. Anonymous says:

    <33 THANK YOU ADMIN! THANK U SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THEM MOVIES ON THE LIST!!<33 YOURE THE BEST<3333

  24. Anonymous says:

    Can you add on your mark, I can hear the sea, future conan boy, like the clouds like the wind, tales from earthsea and night of taneyamagahara. Thank you :)

  25. Anonymous says:

    OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THIS MOVIE ON!!!

  26. Anonymous says:

    Can you add Eragon and The Water Horse. I love both of these movies. Could you also add Mee-Shee The Water Giant. Thx.

  27. Anonymous says:

    To add to the Ghibli collection, I'm not sure if Tales from Earthsea is already on your list but it would be great if you could add that too ^_^ Thank you for all the movies you've put up!

  28. audio is weird. its like neatly seperated left and right. music from the right the rest of the audio on the left, nothing in the middle, its quite annoying

  29. Maple says:

    Thank you. :)

  30. when i play it everyone who talk talk very quiet but music it's normal O.o

  31. Anonymous says:

    Please add Phineas and Ferb across the second dimension and Phineas and Ferb animal agents. But only if you have time to add them. Thank you for all the other movies you have added./Jeen

  32. Anonymous says:

    love it!

  33. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for the uploads!!!! OMG I LOVE THIS WEBSITE. I just found this website last week, and i'm soooo hooked.... and now I'm probably failing school. But it's all good >:D
    I LOOOOVED this movie! I wish they had shown more of an afterwards or an epilogue... but these kind of movies always end like that.

  34. Victoria says:

    Thank you for "The Cat Returns". It's one of my favorite Studio Ghibli movies along with "Princess Mononoke".

  35. Anonymous says:

    I can only hear their voices and sounds they make and there's no images:'(

  36. Anonymous says:

    Pauses every 13 seconds and i really wanted to see this movie again. Cant find it anywhere else without paying for it

  37. Anonymous says:

    Hi
    very nice movie I loved it
    Can you please upload Journey 2 the mysterious island ?
    thanks :)

  38. Anonymous says:

    They arent working

  39. Anonymous says:

    The first link doesn't work :(

  40. Anonymous says:

    ^^^ Nevermind, its perfect! Both links do work!!! :)

  41. The movie The Cat Returns seems to be only in Japanese. Is there a way to view a subtitled or dubbed version in English? I have always wanted to see this movie along with my daughter and it seems to be impossible. Please let me know either way I would greatly appreciate it, Thanx

  42. Unknown says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  43. Why don't I have subtitles? I can't enjoy a Japanese movie without translation :( I was really looking forward to this movie too....

  44. naomi R. says:

    Can u make an English version plzz

  45. Admin says:

    naomi R., we have added the English version Check it out. Enjoy....

  46. Anonymous says:

    Admin please can you reply please?.......can you put (beverly hills chihuahua)the number 1)..i love this blog.please reply if you cant. I'll check up tomarrow if you reply.please its my birthday.i'll check up tomarrow if you reply.tell me if you put it on here....
    oh yeah its from disney too.please!

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.