Watch Grave of the Fireflies (1988) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeGrave of the Fireflies a Japanese drama animated movie. It's one of the saddest movie you will every see. It shows that the most innocent people suffer most. An overbearing and emotional movie that shows power of cartoons and how important is animation. It's a great achievement in animation, wonderfully executed. This movie is famous for making everyone cry. Highly recommended!

How to Watch Grave of the Fireflies (1988) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Grave of the Fireflies full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , , ,



36 Responses to "Watch Grave of the Fireflies (1988) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for adding this!!! I had so hoped you would!!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Could you please add The Cat Returns I really love that movie but I lost it...

  3. Anonymous says:

    I loveee this movie. Can u please add the little norse prince and other studio ghibli films their my favorite thanks ohhh but in english cuz i notcied some of the movies weren't i would like that very much

  4. Anonymous says:

    Oh geez this movie makes me cry. It's really good though thanks for adding it I love the ghibli movies

  5. Anonymous says:

    Can u please add tales from earthsea and nims island PPLLEEAASSEE

  6. Anonymous says:

    Addd Tuck Everlasting pleasee

  7. Anonymous says:

    can you please add batman phantom menace

  8. Anonymous says:

    Admin can you please add more japanese animated movies please ...they are awesome :)

  9. Anonymous says:

    Can you add little krishna? Its an india anime sorta thing. There are three of them! But they're animations for kids and are soooo adorible! Thanks!

  10. Admin says:

    You are welcome. Thanks for your comments everyone. The Cat Returns (2002), Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (1993) and Tales from Earthsea (2006) are already on my list.

    The Little Norse Prince (1968) has been added to the list. Little Krishna is a series so I might not be able to add it.

    Anon, will do add more japanese animated movies

  11. Anonymous says:

    I loved it! :D thanks so much <3 i dont wana ask but may you get Brother Bear? :x

  12. Anonymous says:

    It was the saddest I have ever watched
    Please add more Japanese movies they are awesome

  13. Admin says:

    Brother Bear 1 and 2 have already added. You can the search bar above to find them.

    Anon, will do add more Japanese movies.

  14. Sarah says:

    Most depressing movie I've ever seen. I even had to watch it in parts. When I do that, it's just a little less depressing.

  15. Anonymous says:

    loved the movie but for you people saying how its all depressing and makes you cry bleh it wasn't as sad as ppl say :/ was hopeing for a more sad crying mood at the end of this

  16. Anonymous says:

    Oh goodness, that was sad. Thank you for uploading.
    Can you add the subbed version of Osamu Tezuka's Metroplois, please? It is a 2001 movie, but there is no dub, only a sub. Thank you~!

  17. Anonymous says:

    Can you please find an English dubbed version of "Children Who Chase Lost Voices"

  18. Anonymous says:

    thank you. it made me cry. :')

  19. Anonymous says:

    Why did it have to finnish so soon? i would of liked to see what happened after... If he died or got married..It would be sooooo interesting,It would of been much better if each event was the same time , that may not make sence so here it goes - You know how sometimes someone dies and its on for about,1 minute in some movies?and then the rest is just them walking or somthing for about 10 minutes? and it just seems silly?and leaves you thinking about what happens next?,That is the point though-leaveing you wondering is there goal.Sometimes they go a bit overboard with there goal,and it Leaves a bit to much out when it seems like only the middle of the film.They could make another movie where he gets married or such,but it would only be him and it wouldent seem right,but it could be still good, but sadly Ghibi Collection usauly dosent make sequals (exept the Cat Returns)It was kinda sad :(.When his little sister died, was going mentaly insane from Hunger and de-hidration.Maybe it was best she was put out of her misery.She seemed very-....Wrong.If you dident know why he was crieing,it was because he knew she was going mentaly insane,but couldent help her :(.i wouldent know how to live like that.There mum was to badly injured to live any longer than she did, it would of caused her great pain to live in just that short time when she was rapped up.This is not a disney film, but a Ghibli Collection film,You know it would be nice if you gave some credit to the makers.It was so sad how his family died.His mother seemed sad,but when his sister died,OMG i couldent belive it.I dont usauly crie when i see movies,no matter how ''sad''its said to be,But this one i cried my heart out-So many loved and important characters died, and so sadly and dramaticly.Im no film critic but i would say this would be a good movie For Drama-Lovers to see.

    Yours faithfuly,
    Anon-

  20. It made me cry all night... I really had worst situation like them and i know the pain and i wish something like that should never happened to anybody.

  21. Anonymous says:

    He died, the boy in the opening scene was him

  22. Caitlin says:

    I loved this movie!Can you please add other Studio Ghibli Films ^_^

  23. Anonymous says:

    Can you add the sailor moon movies :O :O

  24. Anonymous says:

    this movie wasnt so great..i was expecting it to be sadder..but meh. kind of boring.

  25. Anonymous says:

    wow that was sooooooooooooooooooooooo sad

  26. Anonymous says:

    DISLIKED THIS MOVIE!!! it was too sad i cried the whole time. I can not take it :( i dont like sad movies.

  27. Most depressing movie ever :'(

  28. Anonymous says:

    broke up with my gf today and saw this movie, worst combination, dont think ive ever cried more :(

  29. Anonymous says:

    can you please add Another Cinderella Story?? Like the one with Selena Gomez?? thank you!

  30. Anonymous says:

    I was thinking maybe after he died maybe there was a happy ending for him but the I remembered the beginning of the movie :( very sad I liked it alot tho i'm so lucky to have what I have I would never be able to live without my mother love her so much and I would never live if my sister died like that :(

  31. admin says:

    I already have the cat returns in my list

  32. Anonymous says:

    great movie..i cried a river..

  33. Could you maybe add this to YouTube? I get a feeling it wouldn't stay up very long but I would love to watch it on a big screen, even if only once. On another note, it's been great coming to your site over the years. You fully enlightened me to the magic of studio ghibli by sheer luck of stumbling on your site, and I thank you for that. I'm glad your site is up and running, and I hope it stay that way. Thank you so much.
    <3

  34. Anonymous says:

    Aww... Im sry. I guess crying can be good sometimes though. Just wash the pain away.

  35. Anonymous says:

    Wow. These are one of the very few movies that i have cried in. Thank you so much! If it wasnt for you id be sitting at home not being able to watch my fav disney and studio ghilbli films... Thanks so much. This is my new fav website!

  36. Unknown says:

    I cant even stream the movies fullscreen because theres a stupid ass video link blocking the FULLSCREEN BUTTON!!!!! PLEASE fix it it is making me hella mad

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.