Watch Jungle Emperor Leo (1997) Online For Free Full Movie English Subtitle Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeJungle Emperor Leo (Janguru taitei) a Japanese animated movie. It has one of the bravest story ever told in an animated film. The movie is good for all ages. Everyone who like the lion king should definitely watch this movie. The animation is good and the movie teaches good moral lessons to kids

How to Watch Jungle Emperor Leo (1997) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Jungle Emperor Leo full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: ,



17 Responses to "Watch Jungle Emperor Leo (1997) Online For Free Full Movie English Subtitle Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    great movie can you add tales from earthsea and the guardians of ga'hoole thx

  2. Anonymous says:

    leo= yugi's voice

    ham egg= bandit keith's voice

    elephant dad= odion's voice

    lunai= mokuba's voice

  3. the stream is'nt working

  4. Anonymous says:

    Oh my gosh!!!!!! I have been looking for this movie for ages!!!!!!! This was my favorite movie as a kid and I was looking for this movie and couldn't find it anywhere because I didn't know the title! By the way, can you add the harry potter movies (like all of them)? Thank you!!! Love your site!

  5. Anonymous says:

    It doesn't have subtitles when I see it.

  6. Admin says:

    Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (2010) and Tales from Earthsea (2006) are already on my list. Harry potter movies, I might not be able to add them. My blog is more for animated movies and I don't have time to work on non animated movies.

    Anon, it's at the bottom of the video player. You may want to click full-screen to see it clearly.

  7. Anonymous says:

    Why does this look like the Lion King? XD

  8. Anonymous says:

    There are no subtitles

  9. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for all the awesome Videos Admin! While you are adding great Japanese animation is there a chance you could add:
    The ENGLISH dub 'Tales of Vesperia: First strike'
    I've seen it in Japanese and its incredible, but I'd love to see the English dub!

  10. Anonymous says:

    Funny, I cried when Lyre died but not when Leo died. I must be a horrible person!

  11. Anonymous says:

    OMG!!!!!! This is surely one of the most touching movies I've ever seen!!!!

  12. Anonymous says:

    I cried when Leo died.....he was so brave....I'm still crying right now. And I ALMOST cried when Lyre died......I HATE YOU DEATH POX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CURSE THE DEATH POX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. Anonymous says:

    it is not working ...........what can I do????

  14. Anonymous says:

    Can you fix the wolf children video it isn't working and can you also add more studio Ghibli movies and other movies by the like five centimeters per the second by the person who made journey to Agartha

  15. Idiot. says:

    There are subtitles, but I only see them when I'm watching not full-screen mode.

  16. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add the English version of this, it only plays in Japanese. Also I LOVE your site it's amazing!!!����

  17. Anonymous says:

    Kimba and Jungle Emperor Leo came before The Lion King,http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimba_the_White_Lion

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.