Watch The Land Before Time 2 The Great Valley Adventure (1994) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeThe Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure (The Land Before Time 2) a good Disney sequel. It is not bad movie but it is so completely different from the original (The Land Before Time 1). It's a short film so you can easily watch it and have some fun. It's true to everyone though that sequels are not as great as the original. The good thing about this movie is that it gives lessons by teaching kids to obey there parents. Enjoy.

How to Watch The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure (1994) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play The Land Before Time 2 full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



25 Responses to "Watch The Land Before Time 2 The Great Valley Adventure (1994) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Could you please add flushed away? My little girl really loves that movie and it would mean a lot.

  2. Anonymous says:

    Yayy !! Thank you :)
    now the rest of them ! Please && thank yous lol
    Your the best ! :)

  3. Anonymous says:

    have you got the first one on here too?
    Can you put the others on here too?:)

  4. May you add astro boy or snow buddies, they are my favorites. I would appreciate it if u do.:)

  5. Admin says:

    Flushed Away (2006) is already on my list. Snow Buddies (2008) has been added to the list.

    Yeah I do have the first one here, you can use the search bar to find it.

  6. Anonymous says:

    Hey the video cant seem to load fully :( could you check it please

  7. Anonymous says:

    i manage to load it already hee thanks anyway

  8. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't work!!

  9. Anonymous says:

    Nothing will work on iPad but it used to

  10. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add GOTTA KICK IT UP?? It was a disney movie i saw way back when i was like 7. Thank you:)Penny

  11. I love it! Could you add the other Land Before time movies? I would like to see more movies from my childhood:) Thank you -Carrie

  12. Anonymous says:

    Could you please add all the land before time movies. There a great kids movie.(: thanks Admin

  13. Anonymous says:

    All the land before time movies would make my life *.*

  14. Anonymous says:

    Add adventure time and u rock.

  15. Anonymous says:

    Oh my goodness. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love you! This blog saved my life. It is like revisiting my childhood. All the movies I have wanted to watch for years are right here. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this blog. As you can probably tell everyone is pretty grateful. :)
    One thing, and I know it might be impossible. But, can you add all of the Land Before Time movies. They were my favorite, and I would like to give my little sister the option to love them as much as I did.
    Thanks again,
    Angelica :)

  16. Anonymous says:

    dinosaus arent actually lizards. word dinosaur does mean a big lizard but their name is misleading.
    anyway, in other movie that lil T-rex talks with his parents and others...I think that brute from first movie could not talk. he was just a monster who was driver by desire to satisfy his endless hunger.

  17. Anonymous says:

    Won't load

  18. Anonymous says:

    please please please put on rio 2

  19. Anonymous says:

    cant get any of the movies to play for me can Any one help?

  20. Anonymous says:

    Its not working for me!

  21. Anonymous says:

    this needs to be fixed por favor!

  22. Anonymous says:

    Half way through this movie the sound cuts to a different scene in the movie and the dialog to the picture no longer matches up. is there a way to fix this?

    thank you!

  23. Anonymous says:

    It says it doesn't exist. please fix this.

  24. Admin says:

    Anon, Stream was fixed. Thanks

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.